Midnight Movie Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand." A press of her finger against her smartpad ended the movie while a swipe caused the television to turn off, instantly plunging the room into darkness. "Is that better?" He nodded. "Good. Would you set this on the nightstand please?" She pressed her smart pad into his hands.

As he leaned over to place the device, Julie boldly grabbed Alexander's crotch, rubbing the palm of her hand against his erection. "I'll warn you," he groaned at her touch, "keep doing that and I'm going to make a mess in my pants. That would make the walk back to my dorm somewhat unpleasant."

"The last thing I want to do is cause you any distress." Her fingers toyed with the button of his cargo pants. "So let's change the physical location of your clothes." Alexander licked his lips as Julie unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. She took holds off the sides, grabbing the waistband of his boxers as well. His cock sprung free as she gently pulled both pieces of clothing down his legs before placing them in a pile on the floor. His socks joined the pile a moment later.

Naked from the waist down, Alexander gave Julie a smile tinged with confidence as he took off his red shirt. He handed it to Julie, who placed it with the rest of his clothing before returning his smile. She rubbed her finger against her chin thoughtfully. "And I suppose I don't want to stain my clothes," she said playfully. Alexander sat up at her comment. As he watched, Julie grabbed the bottom of her dark blue blouse and pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. The plain gray bra underneath shimmered in the dim light.

Alexander's eyes never left her as, after setting her blouse on the floor, Julie undid her jeans. Gravity did most of the work as she let them fall down her long legs. She stepped out of them and used one foot to push them next to her blouse. After using her feet to remove her socks and add them to the collection of clothing, Julie stood in front of Alexander clad only in her bra and a pair of white panties. As Alexander studied her near-naked form, he ran one hand over his scalp. "You look...amazing," he said, reverence woven into each syllable.

A sense of pride filled Julie at Alexander's praise. "Thank you," she responded gratefully. He looked at Julie with anticipation as she climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. Alexander licked his lips as Julie put her thighs on either side of his knees. Facing him from the front for the first time, Julie let her hands wander over Alexander's chest, taking in his body. She couldn't help but compare him to Mark, whose body had been tight and lean from his time on the high school ski team. In contrast, Alexander wasn't out-of-shape, but he wasn't in shape either. He struck Julie as someone who remained skinny solely through his metabolism. A brief image of Alexander being consumed by the dreaded "Freshman Fifteen" flashed through Julie's mind before she focused herself on the task at hand.

"Go ahead and lie back," she told Alexander. Her hands pressed against his abdomen as she added, "I'll take it from here."

"I'm fine right here," he responded. "I like being this close to you."

"Fair enough. Just try to relax, OK?" With those words, Julie took Alexander's cock in both hands.

He gasped with urgency and relief at her touch. "Oh my God Julie," he whispered. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, throbbing and slick in her grip. Each stroke brought about a sigh, cry, or gasp from Alexander. His hands rested behind him, helping him remain upright as Julie fondled him. His breathing had quickened slightly. Julie sensed the nervous energy resonating from the young man, his body as tense and rigid as his manhood. "You don't seem to be relaxed, Alexander," Julie said as she stroked him. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no..." Once again he swallowed his words before putting the well-practiced smile on his face, his teeth gleaming in the moonlight. "I'm just in disbelief. Tonight's just been a... oh, that feels good... a chain of unlikely events. My first college party, my first time walking an intoxicated girl back to her dorm, my first invitation to a girl's room, watching a horror movie I actually enjoyed, and now I'm getting a handjob from a beautiful woman while my roommate's getting a blowjob..."

Alexander looked towards the other side of the room for a moment. "...while my roommate's getting a blowjob," he confirmed. "I'm not experiencing cognitive dissonance, however, I can see it from where I'm sitting."

"I'm tracking you." She ran her fingers over the head of his cock, spreading a drop of wetness along the tip. "It's almost like sensory overload."

"That sounds as good as anything." He nodded towards his lap. "You and I were both so insistent about nothing happening between us."

"'No plan survives contact with the enemy.' Helmuth von Moltke."

Alexander chuckled at Julie's statement. "I don't know who that is, but I know Mike Tyson's version. Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth." He fell quiet, save for sounds of pleasure. His cock twitched under her touch. She worked in silence, gathering intelligence on what Alexander seemed to like, which so far seemed to be firm strokes on the hilt of his penis as well as the underside of his sack.

After a few minutes, Alexander began to writhe underneath her touch. His hips pushed up against Julie's motions, trying to subtly fuck her hand as she stroked him. "Does that feel good?" she asked in a husky voice. He nodded, teeth firmly biting his lower lip, unable to form words. "Are you close?" He gave her another nod, followed up a deep gasp as she slowly began to speed up the strokes she was giving his cock. "Excellent. Warn me when you're about to cum," she told him. "I don't mind a mess, however, I don't want to get anything in my eyes."

"OK," he panted. Alexander's fists tightly clenched at Julie's quilt, bunching up the material in his hands. His head fell back, mouth open as his body began to push itself towards release. Julie impulsively leaned forward, laying a quick, hard kiss on Alexander's exposed neck. He arched his back at the feeling of her lips against his skin. She lingered for a few seconds, lightly sucking on his throat, before sitting back and pumping away on his cock in earnest. One hand moved from tip to base, easily sliding along the firm shaft, while Julie's other hand gently played with Alexander's balls. "Oh God... oh God..." he cried towards the ceiling. It didn't take long for him to lower his head and meet Julie's eyes. "I'm gonna cum," he warned her. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum..."

She kept at her efforts, not speeding up or slowing down, maintaining the same pace that was driving Alexander over the edge. His penis twitched in her hands, giving her enough warning to lean back right as Alexander's cock exploded in her grip. Even in the darkness of the dorm room Julie saw the powerful streams of cum that shot into the air. Stray drops of wetness flecked her chest as liquid warmth slowly dripped over her hands. She continued to stroke his manhood, causing Alexander to tremble as she drew out his climax. Eventually, Alexander regained control of his body. He looked at Julie with a dazed expression, a loopy smile evident on his face. "Holy..." he proclaimed with amazement. "That was incredible."

"That definitely was," Julie said as she carefully let go of his cock. Her hands felt warm and sticky from the mix of precum and cum. "And you did make a mess," she added. "I didn't think to put a towel down first."

He chuckled. "Something to remember for next time then."

"Don't move. I'll go get us a towel." Julie carefully climbed off of Alexander's legs and slid off the bed, making sure not to touch anything with her hands. She cleaned herself off with a Handi Wipe before grabbing a fresh towel from her closet. As she walked back towards her bed, Julie stole a glance at Eleanor and Cole. Eleanor was completely nude as she sat on Cole's lap, hands holding his shoulders as she kissed him. Her clothes were scattered on the floor next to the bed, intermixed with some of Cole's.

Eleanor turned her head, shuddering with delight as Cole kissed her neck. Her eyes fluttered open as she sensed Julie looking at her. "Hey roomie," she said with a soft smile. "Having fun?"

"It's been pleasant so far," Julie answered. "How about yourself?"

"Oh, I am grand," Eleanor proclaimed. "Pretty sure Cole is having a good time as well."

Cole pulled away from Eleanor's throat to give Julie a casual thumbs up. "Hey Alexander," he called out, "what's up?"

"I love college," an eager voice answered. Cole smiled before he turned back to Eleanor. His hands pressed against her lower back as he licked one of her stiff nipples, causing her to moan approvingly.

Alexander was still in a sitting position on Julie's bed as she walked up to him. A wide and earnest grin crossed his face. He took the offered towel from Julie. She climbed onto the bed, moving to sit next to him as he did his best to clean himself off. The young man proceeded to earn several points in Julie's book when he folded the towel over and proceeded to blot up the wetness that had spilled onto the quilt. "Did I miss any spots?" he inquired.

"Possibly. However, you'd need a ladder to wipe off the ceiling."

Alexander glanced up at the ceiling before realizing that Julie was joking with him. "It's been a long time," he laughed. "That was incredible."

The sincerity of Alexander's praise from a simple handjob filled Julie with a sense of accomplishment. "Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed that."

"Yeah. So... was that a one-and-done? Should I be looking for an excuse to get dressed and slip out the door so things don't get awkward?"

"And leave me alone with those two?" Julie nodded towards Cole and Eleanor, who from what she could determine were both completely naked, with Eleanor laying on top of Cole as they continued to passionately make out. "Protocol demands that you return the favor." Julie reached out and rubbed Alexander's thigh. "I gave you yours, and now you give me mine."

Alexander took a deep breath before slowly leaning in to give Julie a hesitant kiss. "I would never want to break protocol." At first, his lips did nothing more than lightly press against hers. Julie could feel Alexander trembling as she put her hand on his face. She found herself taking the lead, returning his kiss with fervor. His fingers brushed against her cheek as they kissed. Julie's tongue teasingly brushed against his lips. It felt like Alexander's entire body reacted, shaking from the gentle contact before he responded by slipping his tongue into her mouth with more force than Julie had expected. She answered in her kind, her tongue pressing and dancing against his.

As they made out, Julie pushed against Alexander's shoulders. The young man got the message, breaking the kiss as he did so. Both of them were breathing with anticipation, Alexander more than Julie. It took some adjustment and repositioning, a difficult task considering the bed was only meant for one occupant, but eventually, Julie and Alexander lay on their sides. Alexander once again initiated the kiss. There was still a touch of nervousness, however, it quickly vanished when Julie kissed him back. She pressed her body against his, her hand boldly grabbing Alexander's butt for leverage. She was surprised at its firmness, reminding her of Mark's for a brief moment before Alexander's tongue slid into her mouth, bringing her back to the task at hand.

Alexander's hand slipped between their bodies. His warm fingers slowly dragged down her chest. When they reached her the cup of her bra he heartily squeezed the firm mound. Julie's sigh was muted by their kiss as Alexander ran his hand over the swell of her breast. His attentions caused the fabric of her bra to rub against her erect nipple. She broke their kiss, dropping her mouth to kiss Alexander where his shoulder met his neck. He inhaled sharply at the sensation. She took care not to leave any marks, using only her lips and tongue against his skin.

Julie felt Alexander's cock leisurely stiffening against her thigh as they made out. In response she lifted her leg and wrapped it around his waist, pulling him closer until there was little room between them. Alexander drew his hand free, wrapping it around her lower back as they resumed kissing each other. It didn't take long for him to move his hand to the clasp of her bra. Julie felt his fingers fumbling with the hooks. A grunt of frustration escaped Alexander as he proved unable to undo the undergarment. "Hold on," Julie said after he almost snapped the clasp against her back. There was an apologetic look in Alexander's eyes as Julie reached behind her to effortlessly unhook her bra. She pulled it from her body and arced it over Alexander's body, aiming to have it land on or near her pile of clothing. Almost immediately he began to fondle her breasts. His eagerness made his touch clumsy, but to his credit, Alexander didn't just paw at them. Instead, his fingers glided over and around her erect nubs and caressed the undersides as well.

Julie wrapped her arm against Alexander's shoulder. She rolled onto her back, pulling him on top of her. He used his elbows to keep her weight off of Julie's body. A thin sheen of sweat coated their bodies as they kissed intensely. Julie used her legs to guide Alexander's hips between her thighs. As soon as his rigid cock felt the soft cotton of her panties Alexander instinctively pushed forward. Julie groaned as she felt the tip of his manhood push against her warm center, separated only by a layer of fabric. Her ankles crossed behind his thighs while her arms rested on his shoulders, pinning him in place.

The pair fell into a steady rhythm over the next few minutes. Alexander's hips rocked back and forth as he drove his erection against Julie's groin, sending a constant low-level tide of pleasure rolling through their bodies. Alexander's breath shuddered each time he inhaled. Drops of wetness fell from his forehead from the effort. Julie moved her lower body in time with his. She gripped his arms tightly as the burst of energy that had been sitting inside her for the past hour or so was amplified with every motion from her lover. Eventually, that energy reached critical mass, turning Julie's urges and desires into an overwhelming need. Lifting her head, Julie nibbled on his earlobe before whispering, "Are you ready?"

"Hell yes," Alexander answered. "There's a problem though. I don't have a condom on me. Please tell me you have one."

Julie ran a hand through his matted, sweat-soaked hair. "I don't. I have something better. I had my Depo-Provera shot a week ago. Colorado is top tier when it comes to family planning. How about you?"

"I've been donating blood ever since I turned 16. The last time was a month ago, and they didn't call me, so I'm taking that as a good sign." After a moment, Alexander's eyes widened. "You mean, we don't have to use a condom?"

"As far as I can see, there's no reason we need to."

"Oh my God." There was noticeable self-doubt in Alexander's voice as he looked down at Julie's body. "I've never had sex without a condom." As he talked, his hand brushed the side of her body, moving from her shoulder down her flank before coming to rest on the swell of her hip. His fingers were warm against Julie's skin as they slipped between her waist and her white cotton panties. He pulled on the fabric, sliding it down her thigh. Julie provided an assist, using her legs to help Alexander remove the piece of clothing to leave her completely nude underneath his naked body. She dropped her underwear off the side of her bed in the rough location of her pile of clothing before reaching up with both arms and lifting her head to kiss Alexander for a brief moment. "Here," he said afterward. Julie watched Alexander reach towards the top of the bed, coming back with one of her pillows.

"Thank you," she told him. "You're a gentleman." She put the pillow behind her head. Once she was comfortable, Julie shifted her hips, spreading her legs open, revealing her womanhood in all its glory.

Alexander reached down and grabbed his erection with one hand. He placed the tip against the entrance to her waiting pussy. Julie sighed at the feeling of Alexander pushing against her warm, wet, exposed center. His cock slid against her outer lips before he carefully pushed forward. "Oh God," he whispered as he slid inside of her, "you're so warm."

The initial sensation of being penetrated caused Julie to hiss with delight. It took several more thrusts before his entire length was buried in Julie's pussy. She lazily arched her back, pushing her hips against Alexander's with satisfaction. Her lover began sliding in and out of her with short, deliberate strokes. The moonlight streaming through the window illuminated Alexander's face, allowing Julie to see the determined look he wore. Each time he pushed inside of her Alexander gasped quietly, occasionally adding a muted "oh God" and even an "oh fuck" once or twice. The heat inside of Julie's body began to simmer with each thrust. With a soft groan, she raised her hips to give Alexander better access, drawing another quiet utterance as he pushed himself deeper inside of her body

The scent of sweat and sex mixed in the air. Julie felt her fingers digging into her quilt as Alexander's strokes became longer and deeper. He held himself up on his arms, looming over Julie, making no effort to kiss her or run his hands over her body. Alexander's entire focus appeared to be on thrusting in and out of Julie. Aside from his muted statements of enjoyment, it was difficult for Julie to determine whether or not Alexander was enjoying himself. She pushed herself up on her elbows, her face now inches from Alexander's. "Does that feel good," she asked him in a breathy voice.

"Oh yes," he answered after collecting his thoughts.

"It's warm and tight?"

"Oh God yes..."

"Because you don't look like you're enjoying yourself." Julie darted forward to plant a flash kiss on the tip of his nose, coming back with the taste of sweat brushed against her lips. "You look focused and determined...too focused and determined in my mind."

"Yeah..." The pace of his thrusts slowed down as he answered Julie. "This is the first time...oh wow...the first time with a new woman. I want to make sure you're not having second thoughts."

"A strand of Alexander's blonde hair had fallen across his forehead. Julie reached up to brush it back before running her hand over his scalp. "Don't worry about me. I'm good. Honestly. If you're not enjoying yourself, I feel like I'm doing something wrong."

"Oh no no, you're not doing anything wrong..."

"Then relax and have fun." Julie reached over her head and grabbed the other pillow. "Pull out for a second," she told Alexander. Her soaked pussy complained about being empty as she lifted her hips and slid the pillow underneath her butt. After she shifted her body, Julie looked Alexander directly in the eyes. "Now," she told him, "don't worry about fucking me and just fuck me."

"Is that an order?" he teased. Before she could answer him Alexander leaned down and kissed her. There was a confidence in his kiss that hadn't been there earlier, strong enough to push Julie into the pillow behind her head. His tongue urgently drove its way into her mouth. Her hands gripped the back of his neck, holding him in place. As they kissed Julie could feel Alexander moving his hips as he tried to put his cock inside of her once again. She took a hand from his neck and reached down between them. Alexander's groan was lost in their kiss as Julie took hold of his erection. It was warm and slick between her fingers, coated with her essence. She helped guide his cock to her waiting pussy. As soon as Alexander felt his tip brush against the entrance he eagerly pushed his hips forward. A pulse of heat rolled over Julie's groin as Alexander easily slid his entire length inside of her. He immediately began thrusting in and out of her, the pillow-assisted angle of Julie's hips allowing him to go deeper than he had before. Alexander moaned in approval, breaking their kiss and throwing his head back. "Oh that feels so good," he proclaimed definitively. When Alexander lowered his head, Julie saw desire and hunger in his eyes. She pulled her knees apart, opening herself completely to her lover as she ground her hips against him, meeting his hard thrusts with several of her own.

1...456789