Midnight Movie Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alexander and Julie continued to fuck over the next several minutes, her body slowly began to quicken. Every square inch of Julie's skin tingled with an intensifying warmth, each thrust another spark that threatened to ignite the fire inside of her. The friction of Alexander's hard cock pushing apart her velvet interior spurred Julie's desire. Her moans became more frequent and more wanton, interrupted on occasion by a sharp gasp or blissful cry. Above her, Alexander panted as if he was running a 10k, but he continued to drive his cock like a piston in a hot running engine, shifting his hips to allow him to push as deep inside of her as he could.

Julie's back suddenly arched as Alexander's shaft brushed against a sensitive spot inside of her pussy, sending a deluge of pleasure throughout her body. The fierce sensation was the final spark needed to kick Julie's engine over, turning the energy inside of her into overwhelming warmth and pressure. Her breath escaped her body in drawn-out gasps as heat flowed through her body like ribbons of quicksilver. Every thrust from Alexander spurred her on. She could feel her toes digging into the blanket just before a climax exploded inside of her with the force of a depth charge. Julie had to bite her lip to keep from screaming from the unexpected power of her orgasm, a power that would normally follow vigorous foreplay and intercourse from a lover who knew her body, not someone she was sleeping with for the first time.

Her breath hitched in her throat, causing Julie's entire body to shake as she came. Her head fell to one side. Somehow through her haze of ecstasy, Julie could make out the slender form of Cole absolutely railing Eleanor. Her roommate's proud exclamations of pleasure contrasted Julie's hushed cries. Eleanor's hands were against her headboard as she held on for dear life against Cole's resolute thrusts. At the sight of Eleanor and Cole, Julie felt an unexpected rush that made her teeth clench with its potency. Her eyes squeezed shut as her pussy gripped and convulsed around Alexander's cock. Her orgasm eventually subsided, but it took Julie longer than she expected to recover from the intense heights of her climax. The energy inside of her continued to burn but for the moment her desires were quenched.

Julie ran a hand over her forehead, her fingers gliding over the sweat-covered skin. She managed to look up at Alexander. The young man hadn't broken stride while she came, continuing to fuck her with fervent passion. The blissful aftereffects of her orgasm still drifted through her body, heightened by Alexander's efforts, as she put her hands behind his neck. Julie lifted her body, head back, hips pushing against his in rhythm with his thrusts, silently urging him on. A warm flush began to creep across her chest when Alexander's expression changed into one of wild abandon. As he drove himself as far into her pussy as he could, Julie waited for the right moment to squeeze her walls around his cock. "Oh wow," he gasped, pushing against the sudden tightness. "Oh wow... oh wow... uhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Alexander groaned as his erection shuddered inside of Julie. She watched him as he came. His body shivered. His arms trembled. And he squeezed his eyes shut, not opening them until the final twitch of his cock inside of her. Julie went to smile at him, but before she could Alexander collapsed on top of her. She oomphed at the sudden weight pushing down on her, a sound Alexander recognized. "Oh, sorry," he said, immediately rolling off her, his manhood slipping from her body with a quiet pop.

"It's fine." Julie rolled onto her side as Alexander flopped onto his back. She draped an arm across his chest, one leg resting gently on top of his. "Just give me some warning next time," she told him.

"Can I just say that I like that you implied a next time?" Alexander's hand gently stroked Julie's short black hair as she snuggled against him. "I'm not saying I like horror movies now, but I like horror movies now."

"You're just saying that because you're correlating horror movies and sex." Julie lifted her head to look at him. "You need a bigger sample size to draw a true conclusion."

"That is definitely... true... wow." He wore an exuberant grin as he met Julie's eyes. "That was amazing. Unexpected and amazing. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Julie said, giggling a little at his awestruck gratitude. "And thank you. I can safely proclaim that I enjoyed my first round of sexual intercourse as a college student."

He pushed up, looking across the dorm room. As he did, the confused look turned into one of shock. "Wow," he proclaimed as he lay back down, "they are really going at it over there."

"That they are."

"Should we like, get dressed and let them finish? What do we do?"

A smile crossed Julie's face as Alexander inadvertently gave her the perfect set-up line. "Why don't we just... wait here for a little while? See what happens?"

"That works for me."

Julie hummed in agreement, snuggling closer to Alexander who put one arm around her upper back, holding her close. No further words were said as the young lovers eventually ended up under the covers and drifted off to sleep to the soundtrack of their roommates' amorous activity.

1...456789