Midnight Movie Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on." Alexander was glancing down at his phone as he asked, "What movie was she naked in again? Trading Places?"

"And on that note, let me get my boy home before he and I both turn into the proverbial pumpkin." Cole slid off of Eleanor's bed and began looking for his shoes. "Had fun tonight just sitting and watching a movie. Shows that we're capable of hanging out without our Plugs A going into your Sockets B."

All three of his friends nodded in agreement. "It takes the pressure off," Eleanor pointed out. "We can hang out and just chill without the expectation of sex. The camaraderie is what's important, not the orgasms. However, those are a very lovely bonus."

Cole hugged Eleanor, as did Alexander to Julie before the two men switched partners. "So... Julie." Alexander kept his arm casually wrapped around Eleanor's waist as he spoke. "I was wondering, would you be willing to help me learn how to jog? I'd like to get into some semblance of shape other than squishy."

"Absolutely," Julie answered brightly. "I'll be happy to ease you into it on my off-days. When would you like to start?"

"The sooner, the better."

"Do you have a pair of running shoes?"

"I have my gym shoes from high school," Alexander answered. "They're already broken in but nowhere close to falling apart."

"In that case, meet me outside your building at 0900 Sunday. I will start you off easy, promise."

Alexander pecked Eleanor on the cheek, drawing a content hum from the young woman. "I'll see you then. Good night, you two."

"Night," Cole said as he followed his roommate into the hallway. "Had fun tonight. Do it again sometime."

"Absolutely. And remember Alexander," Julie called out, "0900 Sunday!"

X X X X X

The door to Julie's dorm room opened. Alexander stumbled inside. He made it six steps before dropping to his knees. "Oh my God," he said, falling onto his hands. Sweat dripped from his forehead, darkening the carpet underneath. "I chose poorly."

"You're being overdramatic." Julie resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she closed the door behind her. "You and I barely went above a moderate jog."

"For you, that was a moderate jog. For me, it was torture." Alexander fell back onto his haunches, kneeling on the floor with his hands on his thighs, as he gradually caught his breath. "I honestly believed I was in decent physical shape until just now."

Julie gently took his wrist. He felt something cold being pressed into his hand. "Small sips," she told him as he eagerly unscrewed the bottle of water. "And when you go to the cafeteria for lunch, eat light and devour a banana if you can. The potassium will help to ward off possible leg cramps." Alexander nodded gratefully before taking a drink. His gray tank top was soaked with sweat, as was his skin and hairline. "You are in decent physical shape," Julie said as she took a sip from her bottle. "I've felt your muscles before, and you've shown physical stamina during our sexual relations together. You're just not used to sustained running yet."

Alexander barked with laughter. "Yet?"

"Yes. Yet. The first day is the hardest. The second day is hard as well because you're usually still sore from the first day. On the third day, however, you'll find it a bit easier. The same is true for the fourth. Eventually, running will be as hard and as difficult as you choose to make it. You just have to get there first. If we keep at it and you eat sensibly, as you seem to have done so far this academic year, your physical conditioning will improve."

"Kind of like yours?"

Once again Julie fought the urge to roll her eyes as Alexander gestured to her body. It was true that her blue jogging top and black running pants hugged her frame, showing off her tight curves. The fact that she was sporting a thin coating of sweat on her exposed skin probably helped Alexander's opinion of her. Still, she took the compliment with a quiet laugh. "Not quite like mine. If you develop breasts then we will need to make significant changes to your diet. Now take your shoes off and lie down. I am going to check for possible blisters before showing you how to perform cooldown stretches to further ward off leg cramps and keep your body mobile while you recover."

Alexander took another swig of water. "I like the sound of that..."

X X X X X

"Question," Alexander asked from his position on the floor.

"Answer," Julie responded as she stood over him, pushing on his leg.

"Even when you're utterly exhausted after a hard run, do you ever feel super energetic?"

Julie nodded. "After a particularly long run, or if I exert myself to a substantial degree on a shorter run, once I stop I'll experience a strong rush of endorphins. If you hear someone referring to a runner's high, oftentimes they are referring to that particular feeling. It is a general sense of euphoria, and I find that with myself it dulls the soreness in my legs. Your other leg, please."

With a groan of exertion, Alexander lifted his other leg off the ground, placing it in Julie's waiting hands. The young man was lying on the floor of Julie's dorm room, performing the final stretch of his post-run cooldown with his friend's assistance. Julie took a hold of his leg by his ankle. "Keep your leg straight, your back flat and your hips level. When this feels uncomfortable, stop." She began to push his ankle, gently bending his leg towards the rest of his body.

"This doesn't feel like an endorphin rush... I'm good, you can push a little further...OK, right there... it's..." Alexander laughed in embarrassment. "I have one hell of a boner right now."

Julie found herself chuckling, not at her friend's physical discomfort but rather his emotional. "That does happen sometimes. I have had moments where my burst of energy manifests in the form of intense arousal. The first morning Eleanor and I roomed together, I had one of those bursts. She walked in seconds after I had finished satisfying myself."

"That isn't helping, Julie."

"It will. I don't want to risk pushing your leg back further so early in your jogging career..."

"I meant the image of Eleanor walking in on you all naked and flush."

Alexander had his eyes closed, which meant she couldn't resist glancing down. The front of his black gym shorts was currently a tent of soft fabric covering what could only have been his erect penis. "I admit," she told him as she blatantly stared, "I'm at a loss as to whether or not I should apologize."

"Don't worry about it. It's another image for when I wobble back to my room." He opened his eyes just after Julie managed to snap her eyes away from his erection. "Speaking of which, is this the last stretch?" With a nod, Julie let go of Alexander's leg. The young man let it fall to the floor, spreading his arms as he sprawled out. "I feel a little better," he admitted. "My quads are still killing me though."

Julie's tongue ran gently across the inside of her lips. With both of his legs on the floor, Alexander's erection was very much evident. While he had pushed himself to his perceived limit, Julie's efforts amounted to just above what she considered a light jog. The rush of endorphins was absent, however, there was no mistaking the familiar pressure that was making itself known inside of her body, a force that almost always turned into a particular urge.

"Ugh. OK." Alexander pushed himself to a sitting position. "I'm going to hobble over to my dorm, take care of this, and go to the cafeteria for this ambrosia you refer to as a banana."

"You don't have to leave."

"I'm just being a crybaby. I'm sure I'll be fine once I start moving..."

"I was referring to your erection."

A confused expression crossed Alexander's face as he looked up at Julie. It quickly blossomed into an expression of understanding. "Oh no, it's fine Julie. I'm way too sore for a roll in the hay right now. Probably for the foreseeable future as well."

"I wasn't referring to sex. I meant that if you wanted to masturbate here, I would be amenable to it." Julie bit her lower lip. The pressure in her lower body was now unmistakable. She felt her nipples beginning to push against the interior fabric of her jogging top. "I will come right out. I would like to watch you masturbate. And... I believe doing so will spur me on to perform the same activity. And if so, I would like to watch."

The confusion returned to Alexander's face however it was quickly replaced by keen approval. "Sure," he joyfully exclaimed. "It would be the least I could do to repay you for running lessons. What about Eleanor though? When's she due back?"

"The environmental group she joined is spending the morning and afternoon in Coeur d'Alene packing box lunches for the homeless. She is not due to return until before dinner. However." Julie motioned towards the closed door. "For the sake of habit, would you please place the yellow hair scrunchie on the outside doorknob? It is a sign between Eleanor and myself that someone inside our room is naked and caution should be the watchword."

"Got it." Alexander rolled onto his knees and used Eleanor's bed frame to push himself to his feet. After moving the yellow scrunchie from the inner doorknob to the outer doorknob, as well as locking the door, he turned back to face Julie. "Alright. So... how should we go about this?"

"We should begin by getting naked," Julie said confidently. She punctuated her suggestion by stripping off her blue jogging top, freeing her breasts from their temporary confinement. Her running tights soon followed, leaving her completely nude in front of her friend.

"You run commando," Alexander asked as he pulled his gray tank top over his head.

"For short runs, yes. For longer runs, I wear Under Armour panties. They provide a solid balance between breathability and the prevention of chafing."

"I guess I'll know I'm a runner when I'm searching Amazon for a pair of jogging boxers." Alexander bent over, dropping his black athletic shorts to the floor. He stepped out of them, using his feet to slide both his shorts and his tank top to join his running shoes and socks. His erection jutted proudly underneath his light gray boxers, with a small dot of wetness slowly growing where its tip pushed against the fabric.

As Julie sat down on the edge of her mattress, Alexander moved to stand between her bed and Eleanor's. He was about three feet away, directly in front of her in the middle of her dorm room. His hands rested at his sides, fingers twitching slightly. "For this to work," Julie offered, "shouldn't you be naked as well?"

"Yes. But you wanted to watch me, so I figured you should get a show."

"I... am eager to see what you come up with," Julie admitted.

"Fair warning, though," Alexander said as he put one hand over the tent in his boxers. "I've never done this in front of a girl... or anyone else for that matter." Julie nodded in understanding. Alexander flashed her a nervous grin before running his fingers along the top of his covered erection. He closed his eyes and gave a quiet, shivering breath. His hand pushed the fabric against his cock, outlining the hard shaft and causing the wet spot at the tip to spread.

Julie breathed through her nose. She sat on the edge of her bed, back straight, hands on her knees, legs spread slightly, nipples erect, with a faint heat blossoming between her legs. Her eyes followed the motion of Alexander's fingers as they dragged down his shaft a final time before he pulled them up to his stomach. After a moment of hesitation, his hand slipped underneath the waistband. A shudder went through Julie and Alexander both as his concealed fingers wrapped around his naked cock. The gray fabric bulged and shifted as the young man, his breath quickening momentarily, slowly stroked his erection.

Her fingers pressed against her knees as Julie inquired softly, "How are you feeling right now? Are you sufficiently aroused?"

"That goes without saying," Alexander grunted, his hand now making a corkscrew motion. "What about you?"

Alexander's words made her aware of the embers kindling inside of her womanhood. One hand drifted from her knee. "I am well on my way," Julie confirmed as she pressed a finger against the center of her legs and was rewarded with a soft, wet pulse from her eager body.

Alexander stepped forward. "If you're all warmed up then would you like the honor of pulling back the proverbial curtain?" There was a sly grin on his face at the suggestion. The hesitancy and uncertainty of their first night together were absent in the young man's words and body language. Julie looked into his eyes as she reached out and ran her hands along the back of his thighs as well as his butt, using a feather touch in deference to his sore legs. Her eyes narrowed a brief moment before she yanked on the bottom of his boxers. They fell to the floor, exposing Alexander's erect cock to her. It bobbed in front of her, inches from her face, its shaft red and coated with the young man's essence, smelling of sweat and precum. Julie felt a wicked itch throughout her lower body. Alexander began to say something, but his words fell away before they could even form as Julie's tongue darted out from her lips and ran along the tip of his penis before she leaned forward and took as much of him inside of her mouth as she could.

Her hands went to her inner thighs as Alexander moaned above her. She slowly pulled back, sucking on his shaft. His cock popped free of Julie's mouth. His essence was a drop of ocean water on her tongue. Gently, she put her hands against Alexander's stomach and pushed him backward. The young man got the hint. He reached down with his right hand and began to run it up and down the length of his cock, twisting his fingers as he worked.

Julie's clit began whispering for attention. Keeping her eyes on Alexander as he jacked off, Julie ran her finger along the outside of her lips, making a full circle at the junction of her legs. The sensation of blissful relief meant that by the third pass, her finger was easily sliding along the entrance to her pussy from the growing wetness. "Oh, yes," she whispered, to herself more than to her partner, as she pushed her finger into her warm tunnel.

The sight of Julie fingering herself, her hand moving back and forth between her legs, caused Alexander to moan. His hand began to move faster on his cock. He would hiss occasionally, his hips bucking as his body reacted. Julie twisted her finger in and out of her pussy, pushing apart her velvet walls as they clutched at the digit while she did her best to keep her focus on Alexander's efforts. His body was shaking as he drove his fist like a piston. His full sack hung tightly against the base of his cock. "Oh God," he grunted, squeezing his eyes shut as he pleasured himself.

"Mmmmmmmm." Julie shook as she pressed her finger squarely against her clit, sending a lightning bolt of bliss racing through her body. Her back arched as Julie once again pushed her throbbing button, causing another jolt of pure ecstasy. Little spasms, almost like firecrackers, caused her body to shake. Her nipples were tight and felt like they would burst at any moment. She brought her free hand to her breast. Her teeth clenched and her head fell back as she squeezed the firm mound, relieving the pressure as she pinched the hard nubbin between two fingers.

"God... Julie..." She opened her eyes. Alexander's hand was a blur against his manhood. "I'm going to cum soon...where should..."

"On me," Julie proclaimed breathlessly before realizing what she had said. "Cum on me." The mention of such a vulgar act caused Julie to bring her hand from her breast back between her legs. "Oh yes... please... ooooooh!" She gasped as a finger, no, two fingers pushed inside of her pussy with minimal resistance. Julie's eyes rolled upwards as one hand worked her clit and the other plunged in and out of her pussy with lewd abandon. Her athletic frame shook with anticipation as her climax raced towards her from both her throbbing clit and tight tunnel.

Just before the first spasm, a hand shoved Julie down to the bed. The impact of her back against the mattress was the final spark as her body quivered with bliss. Her hands continued to work between her legs even as her knees were shoved open. The feeling of hot ribbons of liquid spilling across her breasts and upper stomach coincided with her pussy clenching against her fingers, gripping her finger tightly again and again. She could make out Alexander's relieved breathing as several drops of wetness fell on her belly button. Julie's hands dropped away from between her legs, falling limp, one on her thigh and the other on the bed next to her as she gasped happily.

"You...the look on your face..."

Julie hummed as she opened her eyes. Alexander was leaning over her, hands on either side of her hips. Sweat dotted from his forehead, while a drop or two of his cum hung from the tip of his cock for a moment before falling to the carpet. "You look like the cat who ate the canary," he proclaimed breathlessly.

"I feel that way too." She ran her hand up her stomach, tracing a path along the streaks of Alexander's cum that coated her breasts and abdomen. "Did you like that?" she asked in a saucy tone, one finger dragging the white liquid across a still-erect nipple.

He answered with a nod. "I don't know which wore me out more. Our mutual masturbation session or our morning jog."

"Mmm." She stretched out, arms above her head and legs open. "If you continue working with me, Alexander, you'll come to find that a good jog is as enjoyable as good sex. Sometimes, it's even better."

X X X X X

"BRAWL!"

Cole immediately threw his cards down as he simultaneously reached for the closer of the two rubber burritos in the middle of the table. To his left, Paul ducked down as Cole whipped the burrito side-arm, trading speed for accuracy. The student sitting two seats from Cole...Cole believed his name was Brian... was doing the same with his projectile. Fortunately for Cole, years of playing the guitar gave him superior hand-eye coordination. The burrito flew from his hand a moment before his target released his. The soft semblance of faux food bounced off Brian's head, coming to rest atop the large pile of cards scattered in the middle of the round table.

"Damn it," Brian cursed good-naturedly as he tossed his burrito back to the middle of the table as well. "How are you so damn fast?"

"Know how they call Eric Clapton 'Slowhand?' Never gonna get called that in my days, all of them." Cole grabbed a token displaying an anamorphic burrito, its eyes X'd over, and flipped it over to Brian. "Alright. Everyone grab a drink and stretch for thirty seconds." The eight students gathered around the table, Cole included, took the time to limber up, adjust and resettle in their chairs, or grab a quick drink of water or soda. After a glance around the table to make sure everyone was good to go, Cole held up a hand. "Three... two... one... burrito!"

The final word set off a madcap ruckus. Each student drew from a pile of cards in front of them. A snap decision later, that card or one from their existing hand was discarded onto the jumbled mess of cards that passed for a stack belonging to the player on their left. Several times a student reached for a card from their pile, only to brush an empty table, causing them to scoop up a handful of cards from the central pile.

Cole worked quickly, trying to match three cards in his hand, any three cards when Brian suddenly yelled out. "DUEL!" He threw his hand on the table, revealing three tan cards with the words "Burrito Duel" underneath a burrito gunslinger. "You, Cole," he said, pointing towards his fellow player. "You're walking out of here with at least one bruise token tonight."