Midnight Movie Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Beatrix spoke, it was a simple three-word command that Eleanor immediately complied with. "Pinch your nipples."

It was the hardest a woman had ever made Eleanor cum, no doubt. Her hands immediately grasped at her tits, sliding underneath her body and mauling them as she desperately tried to follow Beatrix's order. A few seconds of hard, firm, constant pressure was enough for the dam inside of her to finally bust. Her pussy gushed around Beatrix's hand as she continued to finger Eleanor through her climax. Eleanor clutched at her breasts, which only served to send another biting jolt through her pussy, which in turn made her bear down harder on her nipples, which caused a white-hot flare inside of her. She had no words, no screams of joy, or exclamations to a deity. All she had was a look of mind-blowing pleasure on her face, eyes wide, mouth slack, and her entire body shivering.

Beatrix finally pulled her hands away from Eleanor's pussy as the young woman shook one final time before going limp. Her entire body had been put through the wringer. Only being bent over the edge of her bed was keeping her upright. Her pussy ached with a delicious soreness as she shuddered from an aftershock. It took every bit of strength for her to grab the edge of her mattress, shoving her fingers between it and the cinderblock wall and using it to pull herself completely onto the bed. Her feet and knees hung off the bed as she slowly recovered from the past minutes. She felt the mattress shift but didn't have the energy yet to open her eyes. A musky scent hung in the air from the combination of womanly essence and perspiration.

When Eleanor managed to open her eyes, she saw Beatrix sitting with her back against the bed's wooden headboard. Her legs were spread in a lewd manner, blatantly displaying her pussy to Eleanor. Her thick bush of blonde pubic hair also framed her womanhood, neatly trimmed as best Eleanor could tell in the dark room. "Before, when I would hear you having sex, you would call out 'oh my God.' Tonight you called out 'oh my Goddess.' I never knew God was genderfluid."

"Sometimes... oh, wow," Eleanor said as she managed to roll over onto her back. "Sometimes I'll yell 'dear sweet Buddha' to ensure equality. Maybe now I'll add 'force equals mass times acceleration' in case I bang an atheist."

"I say this not as a joke, but that sentence is a mouthful. Perhaps 'e=mc squared?'"

"I think maybe I'll call out their name. Make them feel like the center of the universe." Looking up at the ceiling, Eleanor blew out a long, deep sigh. "Holy shit," she proclaimed. "I hope that was everything you wanted to do to me because if it wasn't I'm doomed. That was hands down the best sex I've ever had with a woman."

"What remains of your virtue is safe." Eleanor barked with laughter at Beatrix's words. "I will ask if I came on too strong. When I become worked up, there is a risk of overstepping my bounds."

Eleanor's arm flopped around until her hand brushed against Beatrix's foot. "You were fine," she told her lover. "You caught me off guard, especially ripping my tank top off, but I was with you the entire way."

"Good," Beatrix sighed in quiet relief. "Then I am satisfied. If you wish to fall asleep, I will adjourn to Julie's bed."

"What?" Eleanor sat up, groaning as she did so. "I'm not that worn out. I'm still good to give you yours..."

She held up her hand. "Getting you off in the manner I did was satisfying enough."

"For you, maybe." Eleanor managed to roll over. Most of her body protested, save for a tingle deep beneath the dull throbbing in her lower body. "If I don't at least try to get you off then I'm going to hate myself in the morning."

Eleanor crawled between Beatrix's legs to bring herself face-to-face with her. She reached out and ran her fingers through Beatrix's hair, delicately separating the fine strands as she caressed the back of her head as well as the nape of her neck. Beatrix exhaled softly, her eyes fluttering closed as Eleanor stroked her skin. After a moment she leaned down and gently pressed her lips against Beatrix's. Beatrix responded to the kiss, her hand tracing path along Eleanor's ear and down her jawline. After the mad passion of their earlier lovemaking, the two young women took their time. The back of Eleanor's hand glided down the side of Beatrix's body. Beatrix, her arms carefully wrapped around Eleanor's shoulders, lowered herself so that her head was resting on a pillow, allowing Eleanor to lay down on top of her. The only sounds in the room were their soft breathing and quiet kissing mixed in with the occasional sigh.

Eleanor ran her hand along the swell of Beatrix's breast, eliciting one of those occasional sighs. The blonde's breasts were flat against her chest. Her nipples barely pointed from the soft mounds, even as they slowly hardened under Eleanor's tongue. Their shape brought the image of a margarita glass to Eleanor's mind. Beatrix hummed with approval as she focused on her breasts before returning to kiss her once again.

Beatrix shifted her hips as they made out. She slowly began pushing her lower body against Eleanor's. Her breath quickened as she did so, causing an idea to coalesce in Eleanor's mind over the next several moments. She pressed Beatrix into the mattress while reaching up to take her wrists. Her kiss became more fervent, forcing Beatrix into the pillow before the pale young woman pushed back in equal measure. She tried to pull her wrists free only for Eleanor to use her entire body to keep Beatrix pinned. The blonde struggled, but as she did so she kept grinding her hips against Eleanor's. "Mmmmmmmmm," she proclaimed, the exact words lost in translation due to their passionate kiss.

Eleanor began sliding her hips as well, making sure to drag her pussy across Beatrix's. Almost immediately Beatrix's body pushed up against hers. She broke their kiss with a gasp of joy and surprise. "Oh," she breathed. "That's delightful." Eleanor responded by pushing down firmly. The friction made her sigh while Beatrix's fingers clutched and twitched as she squirmed underneath Eleanor, trying to position her body.

"Somebody likes this." Eleanor punctuated her observation by slowly rubbing herself against Beatrix. There was a hint of wetness, just a few drops, leaking from between her lips, and the thick hair surrounding Beatrix's pussy only added to the unfamiliar but pleasurable sensation.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Never," Beatrix answered. "But tribbing is something I have always wanted to try. Have you?"

"Nope. I've been dry humped more times by more boys than I care to remember though," she said, rolling her eyes. "Never even came close to getting off. All that ever happened was them making a mess in their pants. I'm up for it if you are."

"I am," she answered eagerly. "The somewhat taboo nature of the act makes it significantly more erotic."

Eleanor shook her head. "Nothing taboo about it. Just two girls having a good time with what nature or God gave them." She let go of Beatrix and fell back onto her haunches. "I'm still pretty wet and I bet you're on your way, but if we're going to do this, let's try to avoid rug burn." Beatrix snorted at Eleanor's joke. She lay on her back, stretching her arms above her head, while Eleanor reached over and pulled a small plastic can from her nightstand. "Lube," she told Beatrix while shaking the bottle. "Water-based. I normally use it for my vibrator but I'm thinking we can prime the pump with it."

Beatrix nodded. "Wet friction is better than dry friction."

Eleanor tapped a generous helping of lubricant into her hand. She used her thumb to spread it across her fingertips before reaching between Beatrix's legs and rubbing it over her lips. Beatrix hissed at the initial contact. "A little chilly," she exclaimed. Eleanor did her best to evenly coat the swollen lips before adding a second layer, focusing on the pale blonde hair surrounding Beatrix's pussy like a garden fence. Finally, Eleanor squeezed a dollop of lube onto two fingers. Starting at the bottom, she teasingly ran her fingers between Beatrix's lips. Beatrix slowly exhaled as the sensation, before gasping and grabbing at the quilt as Eleanor circled her clit. Its tip rested just below the surface, a small ribbon of tissue versus Eleanor's throbbing button.

"Is there a particular way we're supposed to do this?" Beatrix queried while Eleanor smeared lube between her legs.

Eleanor used a leftover paper towel from their pizza dinner to wipe the remnants of lube from her fingers. "How we were doing it earlier was just fine..."

"Oh my." Beatrix exhaled, her body shivering a tiny bit as she did so. "Is this warming lubricant?"

"Yep." The tingling was already beginning to affect Eleanor as she set the plastic bottle on the shelf above her bed. As she looked down at Beatrix, her lover leaned up and took her by the back of her head, kissing her warmly. She pulled Eleanor down on top of her, their pussies not yet in contact, content for the moment to make out with her lover, a notion Eleanor was perfectly OK with. As they kissed, a gentle, soothing warmth began to bloom between her legs. It matched and also contrasted the lewd heat building inside of her.

It was Beatrix who got the ball rolling. She raised her hips and pushed her pussy against Eleanor's. Eleanor responded, pressing down and moving her waist in a small circle. After several moments, Beatrix broke the kiss. "I think a pillow might make this easier. Do you have one to put under my hips?"

After the spare pillow was in place, Beatrix settled atop it and spread her feet wide. Slowly, the two young women began to rub their bodies together. The warm sensation from the lubricant combined with the feeling of pressure against the entirety of her lips was both new and exciting for Eleanor. She found herself pushing up into her hands, palms on either side of Beatrix's shoulders, and angling her hips. She slid them forward, grinding her pussy into Eleanor's before sliding up and down. Beatrix quickly nodded in approval. Her hands rested on the sides of Eleanor's torso, helping to keep her aloft and balanced as she increased her speed. Beatrix reacted in kind, lifting her hips higher and giving Eleanor a better platform to grind against.

Their pussies quickly became soaked, dripping messes as the lubricant began mixing with their essence as well as their sweat. Eleanor found her body warming, not just from the lube but also from the exertion as she fucked Beatrix. That's what she was doing. Fucking her next-door neighbor, missionary style. Doing to the pale blonde with Cole and Alexander had done to her. Her mouth bent down, finding Beatrix's nipple and sucking the hard nub into her mouth. Beatrix gasped. Her hands pressed against Eleanor's body as her hips began moving in a counter-rhythm.

It was a constant feeling of slippery friction and firm, delicious pressure. When their clits touched, however...

"Oh Beatrix," Eleanor moaned loudly, "that feels good."

"That's right. Give it to me, you filthy atheist."

Eleanor's eyes snapped down to see Beatrix with a smirk on her face. After a moment, Eleanor laughed, remembering their earlier conservation. "Oh yeah," she said, sweat dotting her forehead as she pressed her pussy against Beatrix's, "tell me you believe in the Big Bang, Beatrix, you terrible slut."

One hand wrapped around Eleanor's hair. She cried out as Beatrix firmly tugged on her scalp, bringing her down on top of her. "Intelligent design can go to hell," she snarked before smashing her lips against Eleanor's. Eleanor's hands slid between the mattress and Beatrix, wrapping tight around her upper body. They kissed with lips, teeth, and tongue while rubbing and grinding their womanhoods against one another. Beatrix's hands went to Eleanor's butt. She held on tightly, fingers digging into the flesh, pulling Eleanor's pussy closer to hers.

Beatrix began panting. Even in the darkened dorm room, the red flush was evident against her pale white skin as it spread across her chest. Her hips rocked in time with Eleanor's, sending sparks of passion throughout their bodies. When Beatrix moaned wantonly, it served to spur Eleanor on. Their hands intertwined. Beatrix squeezed tightly as Eleanor looked her in the eyes. She pushed, ground, slid, rubbed, pressed, anything and everything she could do to have their clits touch.

When it clicked, it happened in an instant - the angle of Eleanor's body, the tilt of Beatrix's hips, the warmth of the lube, the flow of their juices, and the force of their thrusts against one another. Their clits rubbed together, once, twice, and then in constant, frenzied motion. As a torrent of wet, slick heat flowed over Eleanor's pussy, Beatrix's breath became short and shallow. Her body began to tense. "Oh yes," she exclaimed, "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..."

Her entire body seemed to rise off the bed before starting to convulse. Her fingers gripped Eleanor's tightly as she came, gasping from the sheer pleasure overtaking her. Eleanor slowed her hips, pressing them against Beatrix. The intense heat between their pussies seemed to intensify for a few seconds before Beatrix dropped to the mattress. Her eyes were glazed over, head lolling slightly to the side, with one arm thrown over her heaving chest.

Eleanor slowly pulled her pussy away from Beatrix, wincing at the wet squelching sound. No one ever said sex was pretty, she thought, especially when all kinds of fluids were involved. Gently running a hand through Beatrix's hair, Eleanor asked, "How was..."

She moved like lightning. One moment Beatrix appeared lost in an ecstatic haze. Next, her hand was between Eleanor's legs and her mouth was on Eleanor's erect nipple. "Oh fuck... oh shit." Eleanor felt Beatrix bite down on her nipple, causing pain of the sweetest silver to course through her body. It collided with the fiery blasts from Eleanor's pussy as Beatrix jammed two fingers inside of her drenched tunnel, thrusting in and out while using her thumb to press and rub her clit as best she could. Eleanor clutched Beatrix to her breast, biting her lip to avoid screaming and drawing the wrath of Tricia sitting next door. The irresistible bliss coming from two different sources was almost too much to take as Beatrix sucked on her breast while jilling her off. "Oh Beatrix," she moaned, "oh please, keep... keep doing..."

Eleanor dropped her head and cried into Beatrix's shoulder as her pussy clenched around Beatrix's fingers. Her lover immediately stopped what she was doing. Instead, she wrapped her arms around Eleanor's body, embracing her as she suffered a powerful climax. She found herself clutching at Beatrix as her vagina pulsed again and again, causing tiny spasms that felt like pinpricks digging into her skin.

When she finally stopped cumming, she lifted her head and looked at Beatrix. The pale blonde ran her hand down Eleanor's back before lowering her head and giving her a firm hug. Eleanor's body relaxed as she settled against Beatrix. The two lovers sat quietly on the bed, warm in each other's arms, as their bodies slowly returned to normal.

X X X X X

"The best part of the evening? I saw a movie for free."

Eleanor chuckled before gently poking Beatrix the ribs. "Oh, that's the best part?" she teased. "Not the mind-blowing sex?"

"That was earned," Beatrix clarified. "The movie was free. Although it's now ruined for me. Every time I watch Hard Ticket to Hawaii in the future, I will think of you, naked, wet, and willing."

"Now I know you're lying. You're never going to rewatch that movie."

"Then I'll just think of you naked, wet, and willing of my own accord."

Eleanor lay on her back, looking up at the ceiling, one hand idly running Beatrix's wispy hair. Beatrix was curled next to her, one leg casually thrown over Eleanor's thighs, head nestled against her shoulder. Cleaning up from their lovemaking had taken longer than expected, and by the time they returned from the bathroom, thankfully without seeing any of their classmates, they had simply dropped their bathrobes and climbed into Eleanor's bed. The last several minutes had been nothing more than small talk and cuddling, which was the perfect end to a long day of studying and a hot night of sex.

"Are you normally the dominant type in bed?" inquired Eleanor.

"That depends. I like to take charge," Beatrix said, her eyes closed, one hand idly drifting across Eleanor's stomach. "Sometimes I go too far. I scared a boy off in high school because I failed to respect his boundaries. An error I almost repeated tonight." She sighed, nestling her naked body against Eleanor's. "I am glad that wasn't the case."

"We're only eighteen. We've got plenty of time to learn our boundaries. But I don't think you have to worry." Eleanor kissed the crown of Beatrix's head, drawing a happy murmur from her lover. "Just watch the clothes' ripping. I found it hot. Someone else might not want to lose their favorite second-hand tank top."

"Acknowledged." Eleanor was beginning to drift off to sleep when Beatrix murmured, "Julie. Is she bisexual by any chance?"

"Straight as an arrow," Eleanor sighed. "Which is fine. Regardless of what guys think, not every woman is a repressed lesbian waiting for the right moment to cut loose and start munching carpet."

"Eleanor? I think you are protesting too much."

"Maybe. She's hot, there's no doubt, and she's slipped into my fantasies a time or two. I mean, you've seen that ass, right?"

"I may have observed it once or twice in the bathroom," Beatrix admitted.

"Exactly. But Julie's my friend first. If she wants to experiment with me, awesome. If not...well, not awesome, but you know what I mean."

"And if she wants to experiment with someone else?"

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying, there is a well-qualified lover of women living next door to her."

"Oh, if something happens between you and Julie, you better invite me over."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because... because... because I'll make it worth your while."

"And how would you do that?"

Eleanor grinned as she dipped her head and teasingly kissed Beatrix, who softly returned the favor. Eleanor had meant for the kiss to be gentle and brief. But after a moment she found herself rolling over, partially under her own power, partially with Beatrix's assistance. The two young women lay side-by-side, their kissing slowly becoming more passionate as Eleanor's hand ran up and down Beatrix's body, gliding over the narrow curve of her hips...

"Oh!" Eleanor jumped as Beatrix firmly tweaked one of her nipples. "If you do that, this is going to turn from 'making out until we fall asleep' into 'bones are getting jumped.' Fair warning."

Beatrix's response was to put one hand under her chin and give Eleanor a look of pure innocence. "I got you off with my hands," she said boldly. "Twice. You should experience what I'm capable of with my tongue."

Eleanor licked her lips as her eyes roamed Beatrix's naked body. "Just so I know, is tonight a one-time thing, or is there a chance of a repeat performance down the road?"

Beatrix's finger drew a path along the underswell of Eleanor's breast, causing her to shiver. "I want to be your friend. And after tonight, I can see the potential in being friends with benefits. I hope you can see the potential as well."

"Yes. Yes, I can."

"Outstanding." With that, Beatrix gently pushed Eleanor onto her back. "Isn't college wonderful?" she mused as she climbed on top of Eleanor.

"To quote a good friend of mine, college is fucking awesome."