Midnight Music 4

Story Info
Noisy late party leads to wife getting shafted incognito.
2.1k words
4.26
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

After a "Boys Night Out" dinner with some of my old chums, I invited the group back to my place for a nightcap. There were seven of us in total, all of us fairly drunk and in high spirits, I poured the brandy, and we all sat about telling dirty stories, singing bawdy songs, and other infantile behavior suited to the hour and the level of alcohol in our bloodstreams.

After about half an hour of this, I proposed listening to some good music on my newly installed HI-FI, which gave a great sound, through some amazing column speakers. It was a multi-room setup and was wired throughout the house.

I picked out a CD and put it on at a fairly high volume, the sound was just terrific and as we were settling in to hear the first track, the door of the sitting room burst open and my stunning looking young (24) wife ran across the room completely naked and fiddled, unsuccessfully, with the new HI-FI control knobs.

Starting as though awaking from a deep sleep, which in fact she was, she looked around the room, and recognizing everyone there, turned to me saying, "That bloody music is playing in our bedroom and it nearly gave me a heart attack, turn the damn thing off so I can get back to sleep, you idiot."

A pin could have dropped and would have been heard, I should explain that Sally, my wife of some 5 years, was an absolute stunner, with blond hair to her shoulders, film star good looks, a great pair of full tits, high and round with lovely nipples, a narrow waist, apple-cheeked arse, over long tapered legs. She kept her light brown pubic hair trimmed tight and neat, the sides of her pussy waxed regularly to keep her cunt lips and arse entrance completely hair-free.

There she was, completely naked, making no attempt to hide her condition, absolutely superb in her anger, as she stamped her foot in rage it made her tits jiggle up and down delightfully, she was in the midst of six blokes all of whom she knew and of course, myself. I should add that all of us were more or less pissed. Spontaneously we began to laugh at the surreal situation in which she and we found ourselves. All the fellows stared at the fabulous naked figure before them, all with lust, including myself. and with that, she turned on her heel and stormed out.

There was a momentary silence, then spontaneous laughter all around.

"What a performance, loved the costume!"

"Don't think she liked your choice of music"

"Does she do encores, or is it just one act?"

And more of the same all-around, however, I took her admonishment to heart and immediately turned off the speaker system throughout the house, only leaving it on at modest volume in the sitting room, for a bit of background to the raucous conversations.

We carried on with our boys' night out for several hours, consuming quite a lot of alcohol, and generally acting like adolescents, occasionally some of the lads went downstairs to the pool room for a game or two, but by and large all went well, as usual.

When I finally said good night to the last of them in the wee small hours, I headed upstairs to bed.

I was greeted with "We need to talk, but not now since you are completely sloshed"

The tone was sufficiently serious that it required NO answer other than "G-'Night, well talk in the morning"

I slept the sleep of the just, or the sleep of the just drunk if you prefer.

The following morning Sally was all bright and chirpy, making breakfast, and NOT giving me any hassle about her interrupted slumbers.

Over our second cup of coffee, she looked me straight in the eye and said "Now we talk about last night"

"I don't have to dwell on my dramatic intervention last night, as it was a reaction to being woken up from a deep sleep by blaring music, I was in shock, and as you know I always sleep in the nude, so without thinking I ran downstairs to cut the music without thinking about being nude or if you had guests or indeed anything but stopping the racket."

Taking a deep breath she continued, "you know I have been faithful to you all our married life, but now there is an exception to that!"

"So let me explain how I have come to this situation without my willing it to be in any way voluntarily"

"After my little performance last night, I felt quite sexy, having shown off "the lot" to your friends, knowing that what I showed them was much admired, and lusted after to boot"

"Half an hour or so later back in my bed I started to doze off when I felt you come to bed, as usual, naked and amorous! You,(for I thought it was you, who the hell else would get into bed naked with me, other than you?) began by fingering my pussy in the nicest possible way, becoming increasingly invasive and insistent as it went on. I was already a bit wet down there from before, so I was more than happy to take things to the next stage."

" I threw off the sheets and got in doggy position to accommodate your impending invasion, I was so sexed up that I had already started on my first orgasm when this huge prick entered me from behind, I thought you had been so excited by my show that your prick might have grown in size. But after a few strong thrusts, there was no doubt that it wasn't you that was inside me fucking me deeply and very expertly".

"I was about to cry out, but lust overcame indignation, the thick dick felt bloody marvelous and I was heading into a huge orgasm and did not want anything to stop the show."

"He was really well hung, the cheeky bugger, I could feel his bulbous prick head widening my tight cunt with every stroke, he then started on my arse button, one licked finger, as an intro, then more spit and fingers till it let go its tightness. I was apprehensive that such a monster cock would hurt like hell up "me arse", as they say, but he took his time and slowly but surely got it all in up to the hilt, I could feel his heavy balls banging of my pussy as he lunged into me at ever-increasing speed. I knew he was about to cum, but didn't give a damn at that stage, in fact, I wanted him to fill me to overflowing with his hot jism."

"I didn't have long to wait as he exploded deep inside me pistoning ever faster and making squelchy farting noises as he came."

"That first fuck had not taken long, but it had changed me for good and proper."

"The bedroom lights were still out so I had no idea who had just fucked me so expertly and deeply. I turned around and found him panting beside me lying on his back, and without hesitation, I took his huge soiled cock head into my mouth and began sucking it, and its mighty shaft cleaned from top to bottom."

"My attentions were so good that instead of wilting it began to show an interest in proceedings, and soon I was into one of the best blow jobs I had ever given."

"I fondled his substantial balls, stroked the shaft, and tongued the bulbous head whilst all the while sucking and swallowing as much of the monster as I could manage. He came again in huge hot squirts of salty cum deep in my throat, I couldn't swallow it all and let it dribble down my chin onto my tits and even onto my tummy and pubes."

"To my total amazement, as I continued to suck and fondle it stiffened for the third time in what was no more than about 20 minutes, there was a clue, he must be young to reload so effortlessly and so fast. But I still had no idea who it was!"

"He, so far, hadn't said a word, and manhandling me into my original doggy position he slid his ever stiff member into my welcoming cunt.He had ejaculated in my bum hole, my mouth, and now was going for the three-card trick with my quim as his target."

"I was absolutely up for it and joined in the exercise as he reamed me deeper than I had ever been reamed before, wider, longer, stronger, fucking better than any sexual experience I had ever had in my life."

"Since he had already ejaculated twice this part of his performance was not as rushed as before, and he took more care of my orgasms, of which there were plenty as he continued his ultra-deep penetration of my pussy, I was moaning and crying out as I climaxed one after another, I have never had so many cums in session ever, it was truly fantastic."

"His tempo started to quicken as he delved ever deeper with his giant tool, grunting to a huge cum, thrust after thrust of hot cum going into parts of my cunt that had never been plumbed before."

"The quantity of jism was amazing, it came dribbling out, and then gushing, running down my legs and pooling on the sheets, and still, he kept pumping and pumping, finally pulling out and letting a huge dollop of cum follow him out of my over-excited hole."

"I flopped down, exhausted, but ecstatic at my adventure."

"When I gathered my senses, he was gone, without ever having spoken a word, no thank you for a great fuck, no" Hi my name is...".no nothing other than a tingling sensation in both my holes and a pool of jism in the bed."

I had some serious maintenance to do to myself and the bed linen, I really didn't want to have to explain either to a drunk husband in the middle of the night.

"Now, what's all that changed you may ask!"

"Well first off it doesn't change anything between us, I still love you, I am completely happy being married to you, and even though I have been fucked by a world champion, I still want you to fuck me whenever you want to, or indeed whenever I want you to as well!!"

"Second, I want to continue being fucked by the mystery man on a regular basis, as sex like that has been a revelation to me."

"Thirdly, a fantasy I've been thinking about all the time since last night, I would love to have a threesome with him and yourself, with the two of you fucking me at the same time like in the porno movies, one in each hole!"

"End of the saga, phew!"

"Do you still love me, faults and all?"

I was staggered at her revelations, I was super excited and sexed up by what she had just told me, after all, I had long-held fantasies of her being soundly fucked by some stud while I spectated, or joined in as she had suggested,

"I'm delighted that you had such a fulfilling episode after your little advertising trip to the party last night" I laughed.

"I am sure this will do wonders for our sex life, and congrats on being fucked so well without anyone being the wiser!"

"WE do have one problem though, I have no idea who Casanova is as there was a fair amount of coming and going, to the pool table in the basement, etc, I can't remember who was missing from the gathering for an extended period. Perhaps he will make an approach since he must have had as good a time as you had last night."

"If he does, then you should invite him here with the promise of unlimited sex any way he fancies! I wouldn't mention the 3some just yet, we can bring that up later, once he feels secure in his fuckfest with you"

When I had finished my piece, she stood up from the breakfast table, shrugging off her negligee, to reveal her semi-naked body, semi in that she had on a black lacy suspender belt, black seamed stockings, and stiletto heels. the kind of outfit that got my blood boiling and my prick rampant, she knew her stuff all right.

Without another word, she came round to my side of the table and unzipping my fly, she took out my stiffening tool and began a truly epic blow job, saying between deep sucks," Fuck me in any hole you want, but preferably both of them as I haven't had a prick in either of them all day!"

Finding Casanova was going to be my next mission, but first I had some gymnastics to perform in our bedroom.

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers