Midnight Orchards

Story Info
A creature up to no good. Loving like a vampire would.
4k words
4.56
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midnight Orchards

We've always felt entitled to land. Drawing lines to keep anyone we didn't like outside of where we laid claim. Though commoners have fought with tools from the dawn of consciousness, no one bothers to wage war over The Orchard.

Since trees grew on Earth, a spirit lived to create The Orchard. No one knows why but it's been a haven for those who have lost another, practiced taboo craft, or sought a place to do as one naturally does with whomever so desired. Wandering there in daylight, it's not uncommon to see Satanic weddings, Wiccan festivals, and plenty of the same sex pairs in tow. It's sovereign from the outside, or at the least we try to keep it that way.

One rule that's revered by all, including outsiders, is to never travel through The Orchard after dark. Because while we're shamed for what happens under the sun, the naughtier romps go on after dark. And Midnight was out time to truly become animals.

Many of my brethren have enjoyed the pickings of all who ventured through in dark of night. Supple young women who needed no coaxing in being pleasured by multiple partners. Or thick cocked men who look forward to stretching eager soft rowdy ladies who line up. Then there are soft young men who love to be under a strong woman or a man who aches to be his Daddy.

In being one of the forceful voices of Orchards, I enjoy viewing the sin and lust beneath the groves and hidden brush. Being a leader could mean easily demanding anyone I so wished. Yet I reserved myself for the company of one man. Someone who purposefully strolls in after dark to have fun with me.

* * * * *

He wanders around, sometimes acting helpless before I loom over him as a large shadow. Freezing in excitement, he starts to breathe heavily, almost panting, as my hands start to brush across his arms and shoulders. Partially not able to contain himself, he moves back a bit, his ass rubbing slightly against my cock. In his panting, a subtle moan escaped him. Even touching slightly, his body ached to rush and be stuffed full of his mysterious boyfriend.

Finally turning, our eyes met and I let my hand rise to find his hair, fingers running through. His sigh as I did so made the feeling in my stomach tighten and growl, intensified by pulling him close for a hungry, passionate kiss. Parting our lips over and over, his hands pulled at the collar of my cape and the vest underneath. He was being a bit forward... but this was my play and he'd be sorry for it. In response, my hands shifted quickly, one at his throat and the other pinching at his hardness. Poor baby was already soaking.

Coming up for air, we finally whispered greetings to each other.

"Good to see you again Senir."

"It's wonderful to see you Lenrein... Been hard to find time to sneak off."

"No worries. You're here now... And we'll have our time."

"What's stopping us now?" He asked, groping me as though he were my lead.

Taking him by the misbehaving wrist, I twisted a bit and answered. "Faction meeting. Despite the laxness of Orchards, there's still order to maintain. I'm needed there but wanted to see you in."

Groaning in pain, he responded. "So... I'll be in your home alone?"

"Only for a little while. I prefer fucking you in private and not around trees that have eyes or ears."

"I understand Sir... I've been aching for a while. Edging to have you inside me."

"You'll have plenty to eat Senir. And a dessert if you behave."

The word 'dessert' made his eyes light up and his throat visibly gulp down a lump nervously. Sweet play for him was a weakness. And that was the point. Leading him by the hand, we chatted a bit until arriving at my secluded lake house. Cliché as the setting may be, it was the only place for someone like me who hadn't fit in with many crowds. Not long after we'd walked in and locked the door, Senir hugged me tightly, a leg raised to my waist.

After a shiver then sigh, I pulled his leg closer, bodies now tighter as we lingered in each other's eyes. We wanted to say something but there were none other than the obvious. And he eagerly waited for the trigger. Leaning to my ear, he moaned softly, begging.

"Destroy me Len... Until I split."

Muscle memory needed no prompting as my hand found his throat, another arm swiping him up as if he weighed nothing. Though I didn't squeeze, boy squirmed as I walked, hand secure and him knowing he was mine. Throwing him on the table, my cape fell with a heavy clank from its metal parts, joined by the hard thunk from my belt. Closing the distance, he fumbled to remove his pants but didn't deny his Sir the feeling of firm asscheeks settled to his hardness.

Boy's head fell back, sensitive to even feeling my cock against him. Tired of his unintentional teasing, I pulled at his button and zipper until they popped off, letting me rip them from his legs. Wearing no underwear to speak of, I moved my cock, precum leaking, and began to push inside. boy's voice echoed, back arching, and I pulled his shirt collar to see his eyes go wild as I sank deeper into him. The last slight push made boy hold his breath then a muffled groan while my hardness twitched inside.

"Am I tickling your sweet spot Boy?"

"Yes Sir..." He muttered.

"Beg then. Beg me to help you."

"Make me better Sir. Fill me and cure my slutty craving."

Granting my Boy's wish, my hips thrust abruptly as the last word left his mouth. Hands pulled at each other's shirts, partially to get more grip and other parts to force our bodies tighter. In each frantic grasp, kiss, or groan, growls came from my throat, shaking him down without excessive need to further spread and use him.

The table shook violently, scratching the floor with how I kept pounding into boy over and over. After a while, I noticed his mess on my shirt, white to black, as if he'd finished. Pulling him face to face, thrusting with more forceful intent, I questioned him.

"Did you cum without me telling you?"

"No Sir." boy responded between panting.

Stopping my pace, I thrust, causing him a bit of ache, as I asked again. "You think I'm an idiot Boy? Your mess is caked on my shirt. And I don't remember saying you could."

Looking down, his eyes widened, realizing he hadn't controlled himself. "Please Sir... I didn't mean to-"

Pulling out of him, I kept a firm grip on his shirt, getting him on his feet. His voice plead for me to forgive him as I turned his body around, bracing him against the counter. In his position, his cock was still dripping and hard, as if once wasn't enough for him, though the look in his eyes were ashamed as he looked back at me. Slipping a hand over my arms and chest, drifting lower until I held my hardness and started stroking.

Despite the fear and shame, I saw some drops fall to the floor, reflecting light to a line that came from his ass and another from his cock. Seeing him bite his lip, he wiggled his ass at me.

"Please Sir... I didn't mean to disrespect you... I need your seed in me. I'm not cured of my sluttiness yet."

"Why should I when you're not controlling yourself? Pleasure is a privilege and not a right, so long as you bear my mark."

Boy cowered, stomach quaking as I came over slowly, taking the back of his shirt and making his back straight. Cruel as I could be without realizing, being a Sir is more than scaring and discipline. Wrapping my arms around him, I growled as if it were constant sighs and hands holding his chest. Nuzzling my face into my boy's neck, the growls grew louder and my lips found skin to kiss. Soon, my gums pulsed, growls turning feral, and cock harder than I already thought.

Senir's face turned to mine right as my lip quivered at the thought of draining and filling him at the same time. The feeling of his body turning is what registered last as I pushed him against the counter, sinking into him again. Each slow blink, he was all I could see and our bodies were synced together. Everything slowed in that moment, small moves rippling through us and caused us to drift for a while, loving and fucking in an impassioned trance.

As our bodies edged, close to busting all over each other, a hard knock against the door interrupted us. Though I intended ignoring it, another knock came, vibration under my feet. Grumbling, I looked in Senir's eye, disappointed but understandingly so. Pulling ourselves apart slowly, I said I'd be a moment before going to the door, pants going on as I fumbled. Opening up, I saw it was other Orchard Elders, sure that I'd not overslept.

* * * * *

"Counsel Egard." I said first before looking over his shoulder. "Minister Straus and Admiral Klern."

"Sorry to come at your door Lenrein. But you're needed before the meeting is set to start." Counsel Egard urged, clearing his throat.

"I see. Then I'll be out in a bit. Please enjoy the waterfront view meanwhile." I insisted politely, seeing them descend the few stairs.

Sighing, I shut the door, attention to Serin, a bit sore as he stretched his legs. Walking over, I helped him down, a kiss to his lips and arms holding tightly. Whispering to him, he held on as I did.

"Forgive me sweet boy. I didn't realize I'd be called."

"I understand Sir. But you know I wanted what we were both releasing." He giggled, hands finding my hair.

"Now now. You'll be rewarded. You know this." I murmured warmly, rubbing his inner thigh and reaching to gently stroke his cock.

Shivering, he muttered back. "I know Sir... I.... Just enjoy being spoiled..."

Nuzzling him, I said firmly his favorite words. "I love you Boy... I love you so much."

Senir shivered with his sigh, eager to play more. Resting my forehead with his, we agreed we'd enjoy ourselves later. Leaving him again, I changed my shirt, helping to tease and clean my Boy's body, he gladly volunteering to clean Sir's cock. Surely an intimate goodbye before I stepped out for the night.

Dressed appropriately in cape, I greeted the Counsel, Minister, and Admiral. Seeing my eyes, Admiral Klern grinned as we started to make our way to the meeting hall.

"Busy night already Sir Lenrein?" Klern joked.

"My private affairs have little to do with your lack thereof Admiral." I responded harshly.

"Settle now you two." Counsel Egard warned. "Pissing contests have no place here. The Orchards are a neutral place. Be sure to keep your nose out of other's personal matters."

Klern angrily muttered to himself, making Straus and I laugh to ourselves. Admiral strived to be second to Counsel all his life, but favored Minister and I over him. So in any way possible, he goads the primal instinct of those who reside in Orchard. And that reason is why many live among these trees. Less people means his plan of running Orchard himself is within reach. But only after Minister and I are dead.

Preparing the space, Straus asked for a moment as others started arriving. Out of the light, I turned to face him but he'd sat nearby, hands twitching while looking my way. Sitting beside him, I put a hand over his and knew this might not be good.

Sighing, he finally talked. "I might be asked to leave Orchard."

Though I was shocked by what he'd said, I managed to ask a question. "Why you and not others?"

"Locals of the outside are demanding something done about those flocking here. Counsel asked to compose a small force to defend or renegotiate terms. The sovereignty is being threatened due to who passes or stays. I volunteered."

"Why not ask me? I'm the fighter."

With a smirk and chuckle, Straus looked over, biting his lip. "Your affair is known to me and Counsel. Not Klern or the townies. And we know that he's special to you. It'd be unwise to leave Orchard unprotected and your partner without their leader."

I felt my face burn red, thinking I'd done better to keep Senir a secret. "I... never intended to make that an inconvenience for choices such as these. It's not fair to be treated special compared to you."

He smiled, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "I volunteered for a reason Lenrein... I care deeply for you as you cared for me when I'd first arrived. You swore I'd never have to repay you. I vowed my life if it came to that. And here it is."

Shaking my head, I faced Straus, light in his eyes the same as mine when I'd first met him. "Oh dear Moirail... Please come home."

Nodding, he responded. "You know I will if I'm allowed."

We sat for a bit, just chattering until we'd been sought after by Klern, who saw us holding hands. Rolling his eyes, he voiced his disdained anger with a non discreet, "Faggots."

Walking back, the meeting started, Counsel Egard going into his normal monologue to address everyone.

"My friends, subjects, and visitors, I've called all who could attend to hear the truth of what the outside world's view of Orchards. In all who reside or pass through, it's a haven to live your life as intended with freedom and will of your own. The outside world isn't fond of this, seeing as people of importance or power flock here to relieve the stress of modern life. Our society as a whole is out of the norm and they hope to rid themselves of it.

So we're sending a small force and advisors to renegotiate terms to not cause unrest. They're final and are not to be changed. Minister Straus is set to lead advisory talks and Admiral Klern is here to train reinforcements. Our other captains, Denel and Wentz, are fighting the good fight. So be sure to pay your dues and fulfill the needs of what goes on in our small place. The choices we make from here on out will determine if you should stay or need to leave."

I stood in place, sighing as I heard mention of Straus leaving, Klern staying behind, and other friends who had to leave while I stood defense. He'd noticed and took my hand, squeezing as he said to me through our link, "No worries Len. Everything will be alright. We can talk every little so often." The only thing I could say, "I'd hope you were right. You're the one friend I trust other than my partner."

I saw him smile a bit, and blush at the thought of someone wanting him there. You never let go of friends like him...

Once everything adjourned, we walked until the split and said we'd talk later. Entering my home and slamming the door, I leaned my head against the cooled wood, sighing as I realized that nothing would be the same after all this. Unclasping my cape, I took it in my hand, feeling its weight to my shoulders, then hanging it to the assigned spot. Turning, I noticed a hand and shy face peeking from the corner near my bedroom.

* * * * *

Straightening out, I lifted my arm, offering my hand to the timid eyes watching. Waiting for some seconds, he approached cautiously, taking my hand and slipping into my arms. Embracing him, I inhaled his scent, making me squeeze him tighter. Finally... I was home and could forget the world for a while with Senir... Kissing his forehead, I finally found words to say.

"Hopefully my Boy hasn't gotten into trouble."

Shaking his head, he purred in response. "No Sir. Just patiently waiting to service you."

A grin spread across my face at his words. "Really? How would you do that unless I let you go?"

Looking up at me, he bit his lip. "Tell me what to do... And I'll obey like a good boy."

My lip quivered, fangs in view as Senir stared at me. "For being patient, I'm sure you've earned dessert."

Relaxing my arms, I led him to the kitchen and opened the icebox. He curved his lips for a smile, seeing the pressure can I'd gotten to make sweets just for him. Whipped cream was his favorite and I made it with special creams. As he leaned to get the can, I took his hips in my hands, pressing against him with my hardness. I could tell boy was tempted to just bend down and let Sir have his way. Though he stood up, turning to face me, a cute grin as he shook the can and skipped off to bed.

Slowly strolling behind him, Senir had the can above is head, robe open to show his cock and willing hole for me. Nearing our bed, he sat up straight, eyes asking to undress me. Taking his hand and placing it to my chest, I gave a nod. With every button undone, his lips pressed to my skin, until he knelt down, kissing the swell of my cock over and over.

As my belt hit the floor again, boy happily bit softly with his lips on my boxers, holding back the temptation to further respect Sir's hardness. With a snap of my fingers, he stopped and stared up, eyes on me. Taking a step back, I took my shirt off, letting it quietly hit the floor while stepping out of my pants, and my cock springing free toward my boy. Bearing my fangs at him, tongue sliding over them as I smiled, he licked his lips and started panting.

A second snap as I held out my hand, boy got his dessert can and gave it to me. As I started shaking it, I grumbled enough for my boy to hear.

"Has boy earned a sample before the dessert is served?"

"Yes Sir." His tone begged as he started at my cock being stroked with the other hand shaking the cream.

"Come a little closer sweet boy. Come to Sir."

* * * * *

Inching closer on his knees, my tip hovered close to boy's mouth. My grin widened as his tongue flickered out like an excited dog's, ready to taste and please. Shuffling, my precum coated his bottom lip, smearing while he resisting licking. With a soft push, boy happily let my shaft in, head bobbing while tasting sweetness from Sir. More so, his groans were loud from not having tasted a while. Using my free hand, I brought his head closer, taking me deeper in his throat.

Tense as I was, I wanted his cunt and blood... Not just satisfaction. As quickly as he'd taken my cock, I pulled away from boy. Tilting his chin up, his eyes were dark, panting and drool going down his face. Just the way I like him during a tease. My hand stopped shaking the can, lowering it as boy's eyes followed. Pressing the trigger, a small bit of whipped cream sat on the tip of my hardness, melting a bit with precum.

Stepping away more, I kept eyes with him, sure he was paying attention.

"Crawl boy. Come get your treat."

boy never broke contact as he crawled to me, whimpering as he got closer and knelt in front of me, hands careful to hold my cock and suck slowly. Savoring his morsel, I sprayed a bit more, his mouth eager to lap it up. I twitched to contain myself, the primal growling more prevalent as boy innocently sucked to his content... Everything said to split him...

Licking every drop from his mouth, he looked at me, eyes turned to show boy was willing prey. Standing up, boy's hand trace along my jaw and lip, cutting a finger on my fang to wake up the intrigued beast fully. His nectar touched my tongue and my hands gripped boy's body. Squirming, I growled and he went stiff, curling legs and arms around me.

Bringing us both to bed, he nibbled at my neck and I chuckled at the sweet effort. Probably to tell me he was excited of being bitten in his place. At the center of the mattress, boy peeled off of me, squirming again for me to attack. Grabbing a handful of his hair, my cock found his warm hole, inviting myself inside him. Though he whimpered and groaned as I pounded into him, his spurting cock told a different story of having the cum of his Vampire Sir soon filling him.

Falling to our sync, Boy's nails ripped at my skin, fueling the instinct of ravaging his hole and draining his neck. The clap from our bucking made his voice beg, pant, scream and want more of his Sir. Returned with growls, mutters, and hard thrusts. His hands found my chest, clawing for me to take him. Our bodies still joined, I turned him around on his stomach, pushing his head into the bed as I humped, the sounds of us speeding and pulsing. Steadying my pace, I lowered, arms enveloping him, close as I kept pushing in.

Through his groaning, my name was on his lips, begging for cum, spit, and biting. Slipping a hand over his mouth, I jerked his head to one side, neck open as I gave a drawn out lick. Bites of the past scarred there and I lingered my his shoulder, grunting as my shaft went as far inside as it could that synced with my fangs doing the same. Senir arched his back, neck open to drink and his body pushing back as my balls tapped his ass repeatedly.

12