Midnight Orchards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having my fill of his red nectar, I turned his head for a hard kiss, and the knot in my body rushing inside my boy. Until I emptied myself, his body trembled and came, my milk leaking out of him as his ruined the sheets under us. Both of us felt spent, separating briefly to throw the ruined blankets down and lay on the actual bed.

* * * * *

Snuggling close, his back to my chest, my arms wrapped around him once more, my still hard cock slipping inside with a sort of purring growl, which boy welcomed with a similar purr. Licking my lips clean of blood, I found my mark to do the same. Boy giggled, speaking as he was cleaned.

"Being with you never ceases to lose its mystique." He said sleepily.

"I could say the same. An addiction that I'd never want to give up."

"I'd never want you to give me up. Unless someone else better comes along."

Scoffing, I kissed the clean puncture marks. "Biting is different than having sex with someone on its own. And I chose you over anyone for a reason. You're mine. Do you get that?"

With a sheepish grin, Senir wiggled his ass, squeezing me inside of him. "So long as you cure me of my whoreish ways... I'd only want you."

Muttering in his ear, I was sure to say. "You're my whore... And that's how it'll always be."

Other than his sweets, Senir loved pillow talk and snuggling. I never felt fond of it until we'd gotten together longer than the usual three month curse. Since then, I look forward to it. It relaxes and excites us all the same, making us a bit closer. More than anything, I wanted him for a long time. So long as he agreed. In our coziness, we knew it was time for a bath.

Washing in the hot water tub, I gave his body attention, remembering every curve for when he'd have to go again. Senir always did the same, flustered when he'd get excited again. I led those moments with a kiss and a gentle remind of how I'd be there for him no matter what.

In every walk of forest shade, sunrise and sunset, and midnight moon, Orchards was where we found each other.

12