All Comments on 'Midnight Sex Mansion'

by Magsanato

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking whore. Cheating unknowingly with her son doesn't change that.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hopefully, there will be a followup chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

Predictable but good, hope there are more chapters.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cheating slut, cucks her husband with her son

All in all this is a cuck tale, just differently told.

All Cuck tales get 1/5

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

Much better character development than “Grandfather “ story of recent posting. Keep up good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did she not recognize her son even with a blindfold unless it covered his whole face.

DhamakaDhamakaover 2 years ago

Loved it. Need part two. Would be good if they fuck in house

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with an interesting scenario. Mom and son without knowing, at first, whose who. Lovely description of the sex activity and character development. It does definitely needs a chapter 2 or 3. Love your writing Magsanato. Look forward to future installments and future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good character development. Great action. Very interesting storyline; MOM UNKNOWINGLY MEETS SON. Love it. Definitely needs a part two, part three, etc. Let your imagination to run wild.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. An interesting plot, good character development and description of sex. Deserves to be atleast a 2-3 part series. Especially with the way it ended, there are lots of possibilities. Looking forward to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sizzling! More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagsanato@Magsanato
I find writing to be relaxing and I get enjoyment creating all sorts of stories. I also take requests. If you have a specific story you would like to see, feel free to message me and we can discuss details. I'm open to any and all. I can send these stories to you personally, t...