Midnight Surprise

Story Info
Wife is surprised when friend joins them in bed.
1k words
4.2
38.7k
51
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MIDNIGHT SURPRISE

It was the middle of the night and it was pitch black. I remembered I was in a motel room with my husband Baxter. I knew he was in front of me of me as I lay on my side in the middle of the bed, but who was behind me? I was half awake. It had been a long, tiring day and I was groggy, but still? Who was in bed with us? Maybe it was Baxter's friend Neal, who was supposed to meet us. But he was supposed to get his own room.

I wasn't awake enough to worry about it, so I dozed off again. I'm not sure how much later it was, but I became aware that I was spooning with whoever was in the bed with us. Soon, whoever it was put his arm around me and pulled himself closer to me. Then his hand slipped up under my nightgown and grabbed my breast. I was sleeping, as I always do, with a short nightgown and no underwear. That gave Baxter access to my goodies during the night. But this was someone else who was taking liberties with me. The hand began to feel my nipples, which were usually hard anyway, but they felt good with the fondling they were receiving. I could have done something, but I was tired, didn't want to wake up, and decided to see how far this stranger would go.

It didn't take long for him to slide his hand down to my pussy. He was stroking my pubic hair and he was pressing into me with what I recognized as a hard cock. When he pulled my nightgown up a bit, I realized that it was a bare, hard cock, ready for action. The guy's hand pulled my leg up a bit and slid the cock in between my legs. He was rubbing it back and forth on my private parts and I was enjoying it. I must've moved with the rhythm of the stroking and soon the tip of his boner was at the opening to my vagina. It slid right in. I should've stopped it right there, but the cock felt good inside me and I wasn't fully awake. I tell myself that so I don't feel like a slut.

Well, whoever it was, was fucking me, and I was enjoying it. It didn't take long for him to shoot a load of cum into my cunt. I could feel it on my insides as the warm semen coated my insides. The cock went limp, and the guy slid onto his back, away from me to fall asleep.

After a few minutes, I fell back asleep myself. I woke up sometime later, having to pee. As I tried to get out of bed, I realized there was someone on either side of me, so I had to climb out from the bottom of the bed. Then, I remembered that I had been fucked by the stranger lying beside me, so I looked and saw that it was Neal, my husband's supposedly "best friend". The friend who had just fucked his wife.

As I came back from the bathroom, I realized that some of Neal's cum had dripped onto my nightgown, so I decided to take it off. It'd be a surprise for my asshole husband to find his wife in bed, nude, with his buddy. I played with my husband's cock a bit while going to sleep and even reached behind me to grab Neal's wet cock. I'd never held two cocks at the same time. Check that off my bucket list.

When I woke up the next morning, both guys were sleeping. I nudged Baxter awake with a kiss. As he came around, he began to realize that I was naked and his friend was right beside me. I think he panicked for a moment as he realized the situation. He was obviously wondering if anything had happened. When he saw that Neal had removed his underwear and was naked too, he looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes.

He began to explain. "Neal got in very late and there were no rooms left so I told him to just climb in bed with us. I figured he was too tired to try anything. Did he?"

I played coy and said, "Oh, I just noticed that he was here."

Baxter acted relieved and said, "So nothing happened? Good!"

I strung him along and said, "What got into you last night?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I said, "You haven't fucked me in the middle of the night for a long time. You must've been really horny. You were a stallion."

Baxter pondered that for a moment and said, "I don't remember screwing you last night. I was really out of it and couldn't have done it."

I commented, "Well then, who's cum is dripping out of my cunt this morning?" I showed him my bare pussy with the white residue on my legs.

"Did Neal fuck you?" he asked with a panicked look.

"Well, if you didn't?" I left the question open.

He started to get up, but I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. I said, "You set me up, didn't you?"

He said, "No, I swear."

"Well, what did you expect to happen when you let your friend get in bed with your naked wife?"

From his look, I could tell that he really was surprised, the dumb shit. He should know that a cock has no conscience and once Neal's got near me, his cock would take advantage. By now, Baxter's cock was hard. He was turned on by the thought of his friend fucking his wife, the pervert. Well, if it was okay with him, it would be okay with me. It was nice being in bed with two hard cocks. I reached down and put Baxter's tool into my sloppy cunt and asked him "Do you want sloppy seconds?" At that point, he knew that I knew who had fucked me in the middle of the night.

Our talking had wakened Neal, who was lying there pretending to be asleep and dreading confronting his best friend after he had fucked his wife. I could tell he was awake. I reached over and pulled on his shoulder and said, "You're next." I felt my husband's cock explode inside me and I joined him with my own orgasm.

The rest of the weekend was very interesting and very tiring.