Midnight Surprise Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back at Deon he had a bigger smirk on his face now and confidently said, 'And this one's for us and the fun we're about to have.' He held out the large bottle showing me the label, it was a big bottle of lube.

'Haha sure Deon, didn't you hear me when I said I can't suck another one of Michael's friends?' I nervously said as Deon shook the bottle of lube at me with a mischievous grin.

'Well who said anything about sucking Brandon...this is so I can fuck you and that perfect peach ass of yours.' Deon grinned as he started to unbutton his shirt exposing to me his hairless ebony chest and lightly defined abs.

Looking at Deon's black 18 year old upper body as he threw his shirt to join the towel on the floor I took a breath as I momentarily admired his young athletic body. I had a mix of tequila and Tim's cum lingering in my mouth as I licked my upper gums. I was still horny from sucking Tim's cock again and having him cum all over my face but I also didn't want to betray my brother Michael anymore than I already had.

'Deon...come on, slow down...don't get ahead of yoursel...' My voice broke and trailed off as Deon pushed down his pants and stepped out of them, standing before me stark naked now with his big black cock hanging between his skinny athletic legs.

My eyes widened as I stared down at Deon's black cock, I'd never been with a black guy before and had heard all the stories about black guys having huge cocks. I'd watched porn too and seen how big some of the black guys were but after seeing Tim and his huge cock I thought they couldn't possibly get any bigger. Here was Deon though standing before me with his black monster hanging between his legs and it still looked to be soft.

Watching my reaction to his cock Deon stepped forward moving closer to me and now within arm's reach. His monster black cock swayed between his legs as he moved forward and my eye's followed it as I fell silent. It wasn't as thick as Tim's but it was the same length at 8 inches and it was still soft maybe semi-hard.

'Never seen a black dick up close like this before have you Brandon?' Deon spoke up raising his deep voice and getting my attention back to his face as I lifted my eyes from his big black cock up to his dark brown eyes which now conveyed a dominant stare.

I shook my head side to side not saying a word as a stunned silence came over me and I battled inside my mind at what I should do. I was horny as hell and just seeing Deon's huge black cock made me want to reach out and touch it but I had already betrayed my younger brother Michael once by sucking Tim's cock. I surely couldn't do that again to him.

Deon reached his hands out and grabbed hold of my shirt tugging firmly against me and pulling my body closer to his. I stood there as he started to unbutton my shirt and I couldn't stop myself from letting him as I felt his hands brush against my skin as they removed each button. Slipping my shirt from my shoulders Deon threw it to the side.

In a last ditched attempt to put a stop to things I looked into Deon's dark brown eyes, 'We shouldn't Deon, what about Michael?'

Deon grinned and leaned his head in hovering close to my ear and whispered, 'What Michael doesn't know won't hurt him right? Besides aren't you curious to know what a black dick feels like?' At the same time he had reached out his hand placing it over mine and moved to guide it onto his big black cock.

As he placed my hand around the base of his black cock my fingers instinctively wrapped around its girth and the warmth emanating from his member pulsed at my touch against my skin. Looking down at my white hand wrapped around his black cock my own cock throbbed at the stark contrast between our skin tones and I noticed that like Tim's cock my fingers did not touch when wrapped around Deon's base.

Whispering into my ear again Deon's deep voice washed over me as I stared down at my hand around his cock, 'Yeah that's it Brandon, you want my big black cock, you want to see how big it gets when you stroke it, you want to feel it inside you...'

Deon's voice trailed off and I found my hand had started to move up and down the length of his semi-hard 8 inch black cock just like he'd said. With my hand now moving freely over his cock Deon took his from mine and opening the bottle of lube squirted it over his cock and my hand.

The liquid coated my hand and his cock causing my hand to glide easily up and down his now hardening member. I watched on in awe as I worked this 18 year old black boys cock making it harder and harder as it grew between my fingers.

'Ohhhh yeah that's it Brandon, make me fucking hard for you.' Deon moaned.

Listening to Deon I moved my other hand to his cock too and started to work his black meat with both hands as I moved down onto my knees in front of him.

'Ohhhhh fuck yeah that feels good, Tim was right, you do look good when you're on your knees white boy.' Deon moaned again.

My cock throbbed at Deon's words, there was something about the way this 18 year old black boy called me white boy that excited me more and more.

Deon lifted the bottle again squirting more lube onto both my hands now as they stroked his cock. The lube now coated his cock and balls and was dripping from my hands as they glide back and forth over his cock from the large purple head down the black shaft all the way to the base and his balls.

'It's so fucking big!' I exclaimed as I moved my hands from his cock and looked up at Deon as he stood over me with his now raging hard 10 inch black cock pointing back out towards my face. It was longer than Tim's cock and almost as thick as it pointed at my face with a slight upward curve mid-shaft.

'Yeah that's right Brandon, us black boys are packing big cocks for you white boys to worship. Tim might have claimed your mouth but your ass is going to belong to me from now on, got it.' Deon spoke down to me as he leaned his hips forward and wiggled from side to side causing his monster 10 inch black cock to slap against my cheeks.

He then placed his hands firmly down into my shoulders and pushed my body causing me to turn around and lean forward so that I was now on my hands and knees facing away from him in the direction of the closed store room door.

My heart was racing and my 6 inch cock was raging hard as I felt Deon grab hold of my pants and pull them from my body followed by my white thong. He now had me on my hands and knees completely naked with my bare ass facing him and his 10 inch black monster cock.

'Oh fuck that ass is fucking perfect Brandon, way better than any of those bitches at school. You'll be begging for my black dick once I'm through with you.' Deon said as he looked towards my hairless white bubble butt.

I felt his hands reach out and he started to squeeze my ass cheeks roughly between his fingers and I felt his 10 inch cock pointing out into my ass cheeks as he moved closer kneeling down behind me.

'Lucky I found the lube otherwise this ass would have been destroyed.' Deon said as I felt him squirting the lube all over my ass cheeks and down my ass crack causing it to drip into my hole.

'Ahhh.' My voice echoed in the room as the coldness of the lube entered into my hole causing my body to jolt forward.

Deon laughed, 'Haha excited huh Brandon, don't worry I know just how to get you nice and ready for my big black cock.' He then gripped my pelvis pulling me back into position behind him and moved his right hand positioning it between my ass cheeks coated in lube and pressed two finger forward against my hole.

His fingers slid forward into my ass and I let out an excited moan, 'Ohhhh.' As Deon began to work the two fingers in and out of my hole causing more and more lube to seep inside.

'Fuck this ass sure is tight Brandon, I can tell you've never been fucked by a black boy before.' Deon spoke as he inserted a third finger now into my ass and the room started to echo with squelching noises as he squirted even more lube into my hole.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the treatment Deon's fingers were giving my ass and feeling myself slowly loosening. Deon must have been satisfied with his progress as well because I felt his fingers pull out from my ass and then the head of his monster 10 inch black cock press forward directly against my hole as he gripped my hips.

'Ohhh fuck I've been waiting so long for a shot at this ass, ever since Michael told us you were gay.' Deon groaned out behind me as he held steady with the head of his cock pressing directly against my ass hole. He was applying enough pressure so that the head was pressing forward against me but not enough to make it slide forward and enter into my ass.

I knelt there on all fours with Deon, my younger brothers 18 year old black friend, positioned behind me about to fuck my ass with his monster black cock and wondered what he was waiting for. The suspense was starting to drive me wilder as I felt his cock pressing against my hole but not entering. I started to press my ass back into him and then when I took a breath Deon gripped my hips harder his fingers clawing into my skin and thrust his hips powerfully forward.

The movement caused his cock to drive forward into my ass and in one motion he had descended half the length of his 10 inch monster into my waiting body.

'Ohhhhhhh myyyy godddddd...fuckkkkkkk!' I groaned out as I felt Deon filling my ass like it had never been filled before. This 18 year old had the dick of a god and my ass was holding tightly around the first 5 inches of his monster black cock.

Deon groaned out behind me as he worked his dick slowly deeper and deeper into my ass, 'Yessss...ohhhhh...fuck you're so tight Brandon.'

I controlled my breath, breathing in and out slowly and deeply as I felt Deon's monster 10 inch black cock slide forward inch by inch further and deeper into my white bubble butt as I submitted myself to this monster hung 18 year old black boy.

Deon's fingers were pressing hard against my hips and I was sure they would leave marks with the amount of pressure he was applying. Whatever he was doing seemed to be working though as his 10 inch black cock continued to slowly move into me and with a final thrust I felt his balls and pelvis press against my ass.

Deon's monster 10 inch black cock was now balls deep inside my ass and we both groaned out in pleasure as he held himself steady. 'Ohhhhhhhhh.' We both groaned.

Pulling my ass back against him Deon started to grind his hips in circles while his cock was buried balls deep inside me causing his 10 inches of black meat to work my ass like it had never been worked before.

'Ohhhhhh fuckkkk Deonnnnnn...ohhhhhh yessssss.' I moaned as he grinded his pelvis against my ass.

'That's it white boy, take my black cock! I told you you'd love it inside you. This ass is mine now right?' Deon said from behind me as he took complete control of my ass, continuing to grind his hips against me.

'Ohhhh Deon, yessssss its yours.' I groaned out as his cock pressed over my g-spot again and again driving my body wild and causing my own cock to throb like it had never before with a cock inside me.

'Good...that's a good white bitch...and I can fuck you whenever I want right?' Deon's deep voice spoke again.

I could hear Deon's words but it was impossible for me to process what he was saying while his cock was driving my body wild. All I knew was in that moment I needed to have him inside of me and I needed to have him fucking me with his big black cock.

'Yesssss...ohhhhhh...yessss..whatever you want Deon my ass is yours...' I moaned as his cock pressed harder into my g-spot.

Hearing me submit fully to him Deon slapped my ass cheeks firmly with his right hand, 'Yeah you're my white bitch now Brandon, your white boy ass belongs to me from now on.' And Deon then slowly pulled his cock back, its length sliding out of my ass until the head rested against the entrance to my hole and drove his body forward with strength.

All 10 inches thrust deep into my ass and his balls slapped against my cheeks before he pulled back slowly and then drove himself forward again. Deon had now truly commenced his fuck and was driving his cock in and out of my ass now fucking his friends older brother without a care.

The sound of our moans and of Deon's balls slapping against my ass filled the store room as his slim athletic black body drove his monster 10 inch cock in and out of my white bubble butt as I knelt on all fours.

I had never experienced a fuck like this before and was moaning wildly now as Deon's 10 inches of black cock slid deep into my ass and then slowly pulled back out again. This 18 year old black boy was driving my body wild with his monster cock and as I moaned out louder I felt my body shudder as my cock erupted.

'Ohhhhhhh....ahhhhh...I'm cumming!' I groaned out unable to control myself.

My cum sprayed out onto the store room floor as Deon slammed his dick balls deep into my body once again and held steady in position as he watched what had just occurred.

'Ohhhhhhhh.' I groaned again as I recovered from my bodies reaction to Deon's black cock.

Squeezing my hips harder Deon's deep voice came from behind me, 'Yeah see that Brandon, my cock makes you blow without even being touched. Now it's my turn.'

He pulled his hips back and I felt his cock slowly sliding out from my ass as all 10 inches of his black meat left my ass hole till just the head sat pressed against my entrance. Then Deon slapped my right ass cheek again before pumping his hips forward with power and slamming all 10 inches of his big black cock balls deep into my waiting ass.

'Ohhhhh!' We both groaned out between breaths as Deon started his assault of my butt.

I pressed my hands and knees harder into the store room floor working hard to stay in my position as Deon's body slammed powerfully into my ass. His 10 inch black monster cock was driving harder and harder into me and his breathing was getting more staggered.

'Ohhhhhh fuck yessssss...ohhhhhh Brandon...I'm going to cummmm. You ready to take me inside of you...ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk, here it comes...take it white boy...ohhhhhh!' Deon groaned out as he slammed his cock balls deep into my ass and it started to pulse wildly as he held himself against me and collapsed his body forward over mine.

With his body resting over my back and his arms gripping around my chest Deon was grinding his monster black cock deep into my ass while he shot his load into me with his bare cock. I could feel his cum filling my ass and shooting his cum into my body deeper than I had ever taken a bare cock before.

Taking deep breaths as I held my position and felt this new sensation taking over my body I could feel Deon's breaths washing over my face, his cock slowly stopped pulsing inside of me as my ass milked all 10 inches of his cock. My ass working to squeeze out all of this 18 year old black boys cum.

'Ohhhhh fuck Brandon that was the best fuck, your ass sure can take a cock. How does it feel to be filled with my cum?' Deon said as he slowly started to press himself back up from my back and into a kneeling position behind me, his cock still balls deep in my ass.

I was still recovering myself from the domination my ass had just experienced from Deon, between breaths I managed to croakily reply, 'Oh fuck Deon I can feel your hot cum inside of me, that was a huge load I've never taken one that big.'

Pulling his cock slowly out of my ass it exited with the large purple head squelching from my ass hole followed by a stream of Deon's cum that started to leak from my hole. He had filled me to the brim and my ass simply couldn't hold all of this 18 year olds cum.

'Fuck that's hot!' Deon exclaimed as he watched his cum leaking from my ass hole and I turned my head back to face him while still on all fours and he stood up. His cock deflating to be semi-hard and 8 inches as it hung between his slim athletic legs with his spent balls hanging behind. 'But you know what is even hotter?' His eye's gleamed at me as I could tell he came up with an idea.

'Hotter than me just taking your huge black cock bare...what?' I asked back. Now lifting myself back up to my knees from my kneeling position and turning my body so I could face Deon.

Deon's smile widened and the gleam remained in his eyes as he replied, 'Taking me into your mouth and sucking me clean.'

He reached down placing his hand around the base of his black cock and moved to offer it towards my mouth. Without a second thought my eyes looked at his cock which was still 8 inches when semi-hard as it made its way closer to my face covered in a mixture of his cum and the lube.

I parted my lips just in time as Deon pressed the head into my mouth and reaching up I took hold of the base of his cock and started to suck his cock clean. I sucked the head and licked up and down the shaft from base to head before putting it back into my mouth.

'Ohhhhh yeah that's it you thirsty bitch, suck me clean. You belong to me now remember.' Deon said as he pressed his black fingers into my blonde hair.

'Urrghhhh...slurp.' I moaned as I moved my mouth further down onto his cock taking more of him into my throat as I sucked his cock clean.

It was Deon who acted first and pushed my face back from his cock, looking down at me with an excited grin. 'Oh fuck Brandon you are a hungry cock slut aren't you? We better get back to work before the managers come looking for us but trust me you'll be getting more of my cock soon.'

Deon then helped me back up and we both got dressed again into our uniforms before silently exiting the old store room and heading back out to the supermarket aisles to finish off stocking the shelves.

12