Midnight Train For Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy who'd just cum in her arse pushed his cock into her mouth, telling her to clean him again. This time he fucked her mouth. She saw the two other cocks in front of her on either side of him, both pointing directly at her. Both were being wanked furiously, aiming right at her.

"I need to cum too," Georgia said, her hand wandering down between her legs.

Her fingers just found her pussy as one of them shouted. She felt her arms being pulled up, high above her head and struggled to release them. It was useless, she had no chance. Georgia was desperate for her own release but could do nothing about it. She relaxed and waited for the inevitable, as the two cocks being wanked came one after the other, ribbons of semen splashing across her face from both angles. She closed her eyes as streams of cum covered her nose, eyes and in her hair. She felt the cock in her mouth start to throb as he came, the first two spurts cascading down her throat, forcing her to swallow, then pulling out and adding to the sticky mess already over her face.

Her arms were still held up as she saw flashes of light again, and the camera clicks. A dollop of semen ran by her lips and she slid out her tongue to drink it in.

"You like, eh?" one of them asked.

Fingers pulled the semen from her eyes and were forced into her mouth. Georgia cleaned them eagerly. There was laughter and more camera clicks. Georgia found herself being dragged up onto the table, her arse right on the edge. She opened her eyes to see all three of them standing, staring, all three with their phones trained on her, her eyes still a little blurry.

"You cum for us now," one bellowed.

Georgia slowly moved her hand down towards her pussy. She wanted to do it quicker but was still wary of her hands being pulled away again. They didn't, and she groaned loudly as her fingers found her pussy and clit. She rubbed across her clit, arching her back, three fingers then thrusting into her pussy. She started finger fucking herself when she heard the door open again. She slowed her pace down, her fingers still inside herself. She heard a voice shout out and the three men scurried off down the gangway. Seconds later she saw the train guard come into view, seemingly non-plussed at her state of undress.

She hadn't noticed how well-built he was earlier. She also didn't know he had been watching from the door the entire time, making sure nobody else came back into that part of the train. She still fingered her pussy slowly.

"Please," she begged, "just let me cum, I need to give my pussy some attention," she gasped.

The guard stared between her legs, nodding. He undid his zip and belt and let his trousers slide to the floor, kicking them off his ankles. Georgia gasped loudly as she saw ten inches of his throbbing man meat jutting out from him. He took his cock in hand, stepped forward, and rubbed the head along her pussy coming to rest on her clit. Georgia arched her back at his touch.

"Let's see how much attention we can give it before we reach London then," the guard growled.

12