Midnights

Story Info
He couldn't resist climbing into her bedroom while she slept.
7.8k words
4.65
37k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since her presence was embedded so deeply in my skin, and had seeped into my pores until I could no longer wash off her scent, it was no wonder she consumed my every thought, long before I woke up.

Her sweet fragrance, her inviting warmth, the way those pale blue eyes always flicked around whenever she thought she had heard me; I was obsessed with everything that had to do with the little creature that had fully bewitched me.

My eyes slowly drifted open, having been woken up by the chill that had arrived with the rise of the moon, a hard bulge already aching painfully between my legs.

I dragged a hand across my face, chuckling. It hadn't even been a full 24 hours after my last gaze upon her, and yet, I was like an addict, already counting the hours for my next fix, the next time I would be able to lay eyes on her.

I heaved myself up and made my way across my darkened bedroom, then drew back the heavy curtains. The crescent moon shone like a beacon high up in the inky nighttime sky. Opening the window, I drew in a deep breath of the fresh air after spending hours in my musty attic bedroom.

Already, my nose itched in the absence of her sweet scent. I needed to see her, now. The sudden urge was stronger than anything I had ever felt, stronger than my urge to eat, despite not having had anything to feed on for the last couple of days. I'd been too preoccupied with watching her, even then.

I dressed quickly and left my house, not even bothering to lock the door. Despite my home being my safe haven, apart from her, people tend to avoid it. The entire street, in fact, is in dire need of restoration, seeing as all the houses are dilapidated and seem abandoned. I love it, however.

I made my way down the cracked street. In the distance, the church bell chimed once, signalling the time.

A quarter past eleven.

If I hurried, I could still make it before midnight.

I observed the occasional person passing by me. They all wore thick coats and scarves, yet all I had on me was my worn jacket. The soft leather moulded perfectly against my wide shoulders, and I know I looked good. Still, what it made up for in style, it lacked in the warmth department. Despite it being late September, it was unnaturally cold this year. I picked up my pace, impatient to finally catch a glimpse of her.

I wondered if she was already asleep. These last few weeks, she'd gone to bed later and later. She looked so fucking gorgeous when she slept, but it was fascinating to watch her do something other than lie in bed, too. I simply could not explain it; it was fascinating to watch her do something so trivial like studying. And even though I couldn't sneak in unnoticed while she was still awake, I revelled in watching her from her half-opened window.

Turning left and onto her street, my gaze was firmly fixed on the little white house at the end of the street. I could already picture her sitting by her desk, drowsy eyes trying to keep open while she tried writing notes off of the thick textbook. Could already see the way her long lashes fluttered open, cheeks rosy from embarrassment at almost falling asleep.

I tipped my head back as I reached her front yard, breathing in deeply. Cool nighttime air, the sweet fragrance of decaying leaves and an apple and cinnamon candle burning somewhere, but almost hidden behind all of the other scents was hers. Sweet and innocent, mingling in between all other smells, it was the one that set my senses on fire, the only one to light my skin from within.

Licking my teeth at the sudden arousal, I crossed the yard, quietly making my way to the back of the house, the side where her room was situated.

Leaning against the gnarled oak tree in her garden, I tipped my head up to the only window that was illuminated from within. From my position, I could make out her figure, hunched over her desk, writing manically.

I grinned, showing my teeth. Looks like my girl was feeling productive tonight. Maybe a burst of inspiration had hit her. Pride swelled in my chest, and my cock grew even harder. She was so smart, so dedicated to her work. My intelligent, gorgeous, delicious little slut.

I licked my lips. I couldn't wait to climb up to her tonight. I just had to feel her warm skin on my fingertips, had to bury my nose in her luscious hair. I wanted to--no, needed to--bury myself into her tonight, needed to feel her heat enveloping me deeply, fully.

I didn't have to wait long. Already ten minutes after my arrival, she yawned and laid her pen down. She stood up and stretched, then disappeared from the window. A minute later, the lights in her room went out.

I stood out in the darkness, nothing but the moon lighting up her house in a ghostlike shine. I waited a while, until the church bell chimed once more.

Quarter to twelve.

No longer able to wait any longer, I made my way across the grass. Gripping the rainwater pipe tightly, I hoisted myself up the side of the wall, finding purchase in the cracks between the bricks. Slowly, I made my way up the wall, until finally, I was directly outside her half-opened window. Perching myself on the windowsill, I watched the motionless form on the bed for a couple of seconds. I watched how her chest rose and sank in a steady rhythm, before reaching out and fully pushing open the window.

It opened seamlessly, and within seconds, I had swung my legs over and had slid smoothly onto the carpeted floor with a silent thud.

For a moment, I stood there, still as a statue. She hadn't heard me climbing in, and continued breathing out evenly on the bed. Edging closer step by step, never taking my eyes off her, pure, dark lust coursed through my blood. She looked like an absolute angel.

An angel whose pretty face I wouldn't mind defiling. An angel whose innocent body I would love to corrupt. An angel I wouldn't mind ruining, destroying.

She was mine, Goddammit.

I was panting too loudly, too overcome with my unbridled desire for this pure little thing, sleeping, so unaware of what was happening right next to her.

This thought jerked me out of my lust-filled haze. If she couldn't sense my presence while sleeping, she wouldn't sense anybody else standing over her, watching her. And there would be others, her scent alone was too enticing. That was the reason why I had found her, in the first place, all those months ago.

Blood pounded in my ears, and all I could see was red. A sudden urge to take her, to claim her, overtook me, making me step forward.

Just the thought of someone, something, else's hands on her made me murderous. Since I was with her all the time during the night, I knew I could fend off any intruders then, but what about during the day? She most certainly won't realise anything amiss, wouldn't sense any predatory creatures lusting after her, until it would be too late.

With that realisation, I snarled, and lunged towards the bed. Every other time, I tried to be gentle, tried not to wake her, but the unwavering anger at her, the anger of her maybe one day catching someone else's attention, of her maybe one day having someone else's hands roam over her sacred skin sent a savage wave of pure, unadulterated rage through me.

All rational thoughts in my brain disappear, making me act like the savage creature I was. And usually, I sneered at anyone who dared insinuate how I could be any less than civilised, anyone who lumped me together with the rest of my kind, turned my nose at my brethren who couldn't control themselves in a bout of the purest addiction.

And yet, I was losing control over her in the exact same way I usually condemned them for. And God dammit, I would gladly let my already askewed morals go flying out the window if it meant that she was eternally going to be mine.

Grabbing the sides of her face, I kissed her, hard. She jerked awake at my ice-cold lips pressing onto hers. She started to struggle and to try and push me away immediately. Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for me, I was much stronger, holding her tightly pressed to me. She managed to detach her lips from mine, gasping for air. I wasted no time in taking the opportunity to plunge my tongue into her open mouth, pushing it between her lips to sweep and taste her mouth.

Fuck.

Her taste.

She tasted like sunshine; like heaven.

And even though I'd never believed in God, had mocked him and his religion my entire existence, at that moment, I firmly believed that she must've been an angel handpicked to serve an entity who would never in a million years deserve her. So if even the almighty God didn't deserve her, how the hell could I, a lowly, deprived creature of the night, claim her for myself?

As I kissed her, breathing in her scent and listening to her soft whimpers, I came to a startling realisation.

I did not care.

Maybe it was the fact that I was a pitiful creature with no real moral code anyway, that I couldn't bring myself to care about what she should have deserved. All I knew was that I was a selfish bastard. Had been all my life, just like all the others like me, and that now that she was in my arms, I'd never let the angel escape my grasp ever again. If God did exist and had forever banned me from heaven as a punishment for merely existing, then I'd steal a piece of paradise back for my own selfish needs.

Too bad she'd caught my attention. Because now that my little angel had it, I wasn't planning on casting it elsewhere, ever.

Our kind liked the promise of eternity, after all.

I groaned, deepening the kiss and sucked on her plump bottom lip. No matter how many times I'd breathed in her scent, tasted her sweet cunt as she slept, I would never have thought that her mouth would hold the same sweetness. I usually despised kissing, and couldn't understand how an exchange of saliva could excite anyone. It was too messy, too unhygienic. But kissing her?

Oh, I could do it forever.

By now, she was whimpering, but her pushes had gotten weaker, her hands moving uselessly across my chest. Taking advantage of her dwindling strength, I moved one hand behind her neck, while the other trailed down the side of her face. Down her neck, down the collar of the T-shirt she wore, down down, until my hand rested under her boob.

She let out a shuddering sigh, feeling how I gently squeezed the underside of her breast and cupped it. Gasping, she wrenched her lips from mine and I let her.

She opened her eyes and seemed shocked to see me so close, seemingly shrinking into herself. Little idiot, I thought tenderly. As if I had not been still lying on top of her all this time, trapping her in place with my thighs and arms.

I stared into her wide eyes, innocent and light blue. Blue like the Atlantic Ocean, as if a thousand waves were tossing and crashing right there behind her eyes. Ocean eyes that were full of fear.

Fear of me.

And yet, there was something hiding beneath all the fear. Something most people would overlook, but made me hesitate. I'd seen that look before, just a thousand times stronger. I'd seen it in the others, but also in mortals. Hell, I'm sure she'd be able to recognise it raging like a wildfire in mine, as intensely as she was staring back at me.

Lust.

Timid, shy and hesitant, but there, embedded right in the depths of those waves.

Oh, my sweet angel.

Even when she was scared, she could not belie her attraction for what she feared. As if she knew what was going on in my head, she squeezed her eyes shut.

I chuckled and her eyebrows scrunched ever so adorably. Leaning in, I licked the hammering pulse at her neck. She tensed, but I smelled the slick coating her inner thighs, further confirming what I'd seen, lying in plain sight in the way she looked at me.

My gorgeous little angel was aroused, and terribly so, no matter how much she tried hiding it.

A need to taste her wetness overcame me, and I sat up, straddling her. Lowering my eyes, my gaze followed as I let my hand wander from the underside of her boob to the drawstring of the strawberry patterned sleeping pants she had on. I fingered the pink ribbon for a couple of moments, enjoying the way her breathing sped up. Slowly, gently, I tugged on the neat little bow and undid it. She gasped. A small, barely even there sound I'd have missed if it were not for my superior hearing.

The waistband of her pants loosened, and I grinned as I slipped my fingers inside, touching her bare hip. She shuddered below me at the contact. Lower my fingers explored, until my hand was at the apex of her creamy thighs, her knees pressed together to prevent entry.

I looked back up at her as my fingers reached between them, wedging them between the flesh, unrelenting, until her legs lost against the fight and my hand pressed forward until it nestled right between her thighs. I touched her soft curls lightly, enraptured by every little pant she let out. Yanking open her eyes at the feeling of my hands touching her, she let out the first words she spoke to me tonight.

"Please"

Please?

I narrowed my eyes, silently urging her to continue. What did she mean to say? Please...stop? Please leave? Please continue? Please, touch me more?

But she didn't finish her sentence, instead looking away, somewhere over my shoulder at the ceiling. Well, if she wouldn't say what she wanted, I guess I had no choice but to carry on until she decided to speak up.

Leaning down, I grabbed her chin with my free hand and turned it towards me, just as my fingers spread her pussy lips apart. She gasped, eyes on mine, and I let out a groan of satisfaction at the feeling of her wetness coating my fingers.

Just I'd thought, she was fucking drenched.

I brought the wetness up with my middle finger and circled her clit a few times leisurely, enjoying the way her breaths seemed to get shallower, and how her cheeks turned a pretty shade of crimson. I lowered my mouth to her neck and nipped at her pulse. She yelped, startled more than hurt, and yet, I licked over it to soothe the sting.

"Please," she panted yet again, still out of breath, despite my barely even there touching on her clit. Her skin felt feverish, and my blood ran hot at the sight of the pretty angel, all out of breath in my arms. I exerted more pressure on her clit, not too much, but enough for her to moan and to wrap her arms around my neck. Surprised, I didn't let the gesture catch me off-guard and leaned closer to her.

"Like this? Do you need it harder?" I rasped, feeling out of breath, like the time I had gone hunting in the forest. And in a way, I felt like a hunter as well, looking for the opportune moment to capture my prey. Only, my prize this time was much more invaluable to me than the deer I'd caught back then ever could be.

She nodded jerkily, but flinched suddenly, as if she only then realised that she had, in fact, not been the one to invite me in. That I was here against her will, an intruder who forced his way into her room, her safe-haven.

Quickly letting go of my neck, she tried to withdraw from my embrace. She started pushing me away with all of her might, something I'd usually find adorable. Unfortunately, my cock was rock hard, painful to the touch, and I was becoming more and more impatient by the second.

I sat up and lifted my fingers from her skin, sitting up and moved off her lithe form, no longer straddling her. Stunned, it took her a second to recover, but that second was all I needed. I grabbed onto her ankle and yanked her towards me. She let out a yelp, trying to kick me off, but I just pulled down her pants. Letting out a furious yell, she swung her palm up, Catching the slap aimed towards my face, I lunged for the other hand and pinned them next to her head.

Then, I moved down, softly kissing a path on her feverish skin as I went, eliciting soft whimpers from her until my nose grazed her slick cunt. I planted a soft kiss on her, even as she amped up her wriggling and struggled unsuccessfully to get out of my hold.

"No! Please, stop!"

I glanced up at her, momentarily lost in those stormy blues, widened by fear, and firmly fixed on me. "Deny me all you want, gorgeous, but just remember that liars get punished."

For a moment, she stared at me, mouth agape. But then, anger flared up in her eyes. She sneered. "I'm not lying! I don't want you here. Get out!"

"Really," I drawled, unable to keep the smirk off my face. "Tell me then, why is it that everytime I come, there's not a speck of dust on your skin, freshly showered, your pussy is bare, freshly waxed, no matter how broke you are?"

"W--what?"

"Come on, angel, we need to work on your lying skills. You're not tricking me. I know you don't own wax strips; you only have a razor. Plus, each time I come to visit, your window is magically unlocked, and you don't wear underwear."

I leaned in, but kept eye contact while I nuzzled her delicious pussy. She shivered, then gasped when I cupped her boob, squeezing gently.

"At first, I was pleasantly surprised to see you wear uncomfortable but sexy lingerie to bed the second month after my...shall we say, visits, began, but I quickly caught on when you didn't even put anything on underneath a month later."

I slowly massaged her tit, then began tracing the delectable curve of her waist. I felt goosebumps break out under my fingertips, and the thought of my nails digging into her skin and drawing blood almost made me come. The thought of marking her, of marring her in a permanent way, so that nobody would ever desire her except for me was more enticing than I had expected.

My hand stilled, my fingers pressing ever so slightly into her waist. The whispers in my head urging me on were running rampant, hardly leaving me respite for clear-headed, rational thoughts. A whimper startled me out of my head. Looking up, I realised to my horror that my fingers had dug in deeper than I'd originally thought.

Alarmed, I turned to see if I'd hurt my angel, the desire to protect overriding the craving to hurt--for now, at least, and was stunned by the look of pure pleasure in her eyes.

She was squirming in my hold now. Unlike before, however, she was seemingly trying to push her juicy little cunt into my face, rather than push me away. Her plush lips were parted, short pants passing between them in a staccato-like rhythm.

I seemed to be learning a lot more about my angel when I actually interacted with her rather than silently observing. I peppered a kiss right on her clit at the same time as I pressed my fingernails into her skin, careful not to break the surface. She moaned, closed her eyes and tilted her head back. It seemed that my gorgeous little angel liked pain.

A lot.

Whispering to her pussy, I knew the vibrations of my voice rattled through her centre. "I should've known I would've been caught eventually. After all, my angel is smart, isn't she?"

Not to mention my spiralling obsession with her leading to my actions becoming more and more sloppy. I must've forgotten to close the window more than a few times after silently watching her from inside the room, having helplessly lost track of time. It had happened frequently over the span of the last few weeks, where I spent every last second risking my eternity before fleeing from the sun as it threatened to rise any moment.

"You little slut. You wanted the perverted intruder to come in and violate you, didn't you? You wanted it so bad, you decided to make yourself as undeniable as possible, waxed yourself, wore lingerie and even left the window open for me to climb in easier. Didn't you, angel?"

A strangled whimper left her lips. I ran my tongue from her puckered asshole to her clit, making sure to take my time. She gasped and tensed underneath me when my tongue probed her asshole, but quickly relaxed when I moved on.