Midnights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, I would own her everywhere. But luckily for her, that day wasn't today. Her hands struggled in my hold, so I let them go tentatively. They immediately flew to my head, but instead of her claws raking down my face, I only felt the urgent tugging of fingers tangled in my hair.

She squirmed, pushing my head towards her cunt. Chuckling, I distanced myself again, much to her chagrin. A low growl sounded from her throat, but I took my time planting kisses all over her inner thighs, immensely humoured by the way she wriggled and whimpered.

I lifted my hand and started to trace her delicate folds. She gulped and I followed the movement in her throat. Leaning back into the cradle of her hips, I dipped one finger into her and laid my tongue flat on her clit. While she arched her back and let out a shuddering breath, I slowly pumped my finger in and out of her, all the while eating her out like there was no tomorrow.

Wetness leaked out of her, so I added a second finger, plugging her up. I increased my pace, listening to her gasps and moans as I pumped my fingers in and out of her. Her fingers dug into my skull, yanking on my hair, so I added a third, hearing her let out a low groan. She was so tight around my fingers, despite being so wet, so wound up, that when I next sucked on her clit, she immediately came.

She let out a scream. Her back arched off the bed before she froze, her pussy throbbing around my fingers and squeezing them like a fist. I continued to suck and thrust my fingers into her, milking her orgasm until she fell back onto the bed, sated and unmoving. She panted, and I used this time to unbuckle my belt and yanking off my jeans frantically

I had to be inside of her. Right the fuck now.

I couldn't wait any longer.

Pushing down my underwear and jeans, I stepped out of them, all the while drinking in the sight of her, flushed from her orgasm and still trembling with aftershocks.

At the sound of my belt buckle falling to the ground, she opened her shut eyes and peered at me. Her eyes widened when she saw my erect cock.

"No," she breathed, pushing herself up on her elbows and shifting away from me. "Yes," I answered, kneeling on the bed and pouncing on her.

She rolled away from me and tried to crawl off the bed, but I held her in place, smacking her juicy ass at her insolence. She yelped, but my leaking cock just jerked at the sight of the red handprint slowly forming on her buttcheek. Groaning at the sight of juices freely dripping out of her, I yanked her hips up and towards me. I parted her asscheeks and rubbed my cock on her cunt, coating it in her wetness. Her pink pussy excited me, urged me on to claim it, to finally claim her. So I pressed my cock against her opening and sank in. Wet, hot flesh gripped my dick, and stretched around me tightly.

I saw stars.

I knew my angel was going to feel like heaven, but fuck. If I hadn't already suspected it before, now I knew for sure that this would not be a one time thing. I was keeping her, for eternity, good conscience be damned. I didn't care anymore; I needed her, needed her more than I required air or blood to live.

Inch by inch, I sank into her, leaving her time to get adjusted to my thickness invading her tight little cunt. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but I was big, much bigger than average, and I knew it must hurt. That was why I reached a hand around her and pressed a finger onto her clit while I bottomed out. She gasped, a sound that set all my senses on fire. Yanking her up so that we were both kneeling on the bed, I nuzzled into her neck.

"You gonna deny my touch again?" I muttered into her skin. Jerkily, she shook her head. "Always, you freak. I'll never forget this, I hate you so much."

I frowned at her words. How dare she lie to me again, even when her pussy was fluttering wildly on my dick and sucking me in?

"Right," I agreed sarcastically, as I withdrew my dick from the tight sheath. Then, I thrust back into her. She moaned, and I removed my fingers from her swollen bud.

I couldn't understand why she was lying to me again, when her body was so clearly responding to mine. Was she ashamed to lust after her intruder, even though I had made peace with my obsession with her? Whatever.

I pushed her back onto the bed and she landed on her hands and knees. Planting my hands on her hips, I rutted into her roughly, not giving her time for respite. I pressed my fingernails into her skin, until little crescent shapes appeared on her skin. I pressed harder, until the skin broke and little drops of blood trickled out.

I licked my lips. I hadn't had a taste of her yet, had always fought the urge, even when I lifted the covers to see a fresh cut on her finger once, probably inflicted when cooking dinner.

Stop it, I admonished myself. If she wasn't even going to admit her reluctant attraction towards me, I wasn't going to bite her. That would be too far, even for me.

I let my annoyance of my insatiable desire out on her, thrusting brutally into her. The sheets on her bed were clenched tightly in her hands while she let out guttural moans. The headboard smacked into the wall, and I wondered if her roommates could hear me fucking my perfect little angel, awoken by her desperate wails and the banging and creaking of the bed.

The thought excited me and I smacked her ass, all the while increasing my speed. The sudden slap surprised her, and I felt her momentarily clench on me, before the wave of pleasure tipped over the edge.

With a loud cry, she came again, cunt strangling the life out of my cock. It was heaven, to feel her warmth around me, to hold her in my arms as she convulsed in pleasure. She collapsed onto the bed, her arms too weak to hold her up any longer, and my dick slipped out of her. Taking her by the shoulder, I flipped her around and hiked her leg up and over my hip. Then, I entered her again. She gasped and gripped my shoulders, pulling me closer to her. She shuddered at the sensation of my plunging back into her. Her muscles rippled around me, and as I stared into her half-lidded, blue eyes, I groaned. I buried my face into her neck, breathing her in, letting the tip of my tongue languorously lick her throbbing pulse. With her warmth surrounding me, wet and perfectly snug, shallow breaths sounding in my ear, I knew I was in heaven. I upped my pace.

The wet sounds of our skin slapping against each other excited me--I was so close. Before I came, I needed to know something.

I pulled out until only the tip of my cock remained inside of her and halted my movements. Lifting my head from her hair, I stared directly in her eyes. She squirmed, desperate to have me moving again. "Please," she begged. Her hips lifting up to meet my thrusts drove me crazy, but I stayed firm, holding her down. She whimpered, hands circling around my neck.

"Please."

"Before I let you come again, say it. Say what you want from me."

Brows furrowed, she stared back at me before averting her gaze. My heart sank. Had she been telling the truth all this time? Was her body only responding to me because I was leaving her no other choice? Did she actually hate me, just like she had been telling me all along? Had I been deluding myself all this time, telling myself that my desire was not one-sided?

There was no point in claiming her if she didn't feel the same way I did. Despite my strange and destructive obsession with her, it would destroy me to know that she couldn't actually stand me, and that her body had only let her come to save her pain and discomfort.

I shook off her arms and withdrew from her hot core. My weeping cock, still hard as granite and throbbing for her, protested being withdrawn, but I did not give into my lust. She flicked her eyes back at me as I rose from my position above her. Confusion furrowed her brows, but I just smiled at her sadly. Stepping off the bed, I took one more moment to take in the image before me.

She was so beautiful, my angel. Hair all messed up, cheeks and breasts flushed from the exertion, lips all swollen from my relentless kisses. It would hurt, but this was going to be the last time I ever laid eyes on her. If I saw her again, there would be no promises of what I was going to do to her. Or rather, what I wouldn't do. And if she truly didn't want me, I needed to stay away. Turning, I was about to pull my clothes back on, when a sound made me freeze in my movements.

"Dorian..."

The whisper was so quiet, only slightly louder than an exhale, I would've missed it if not for my enhanced hearing. I stilled, head suddenly blank. Did she just--

"Dorian."

This time, it was louder, although only marginally. "Please, don't go," she hesitantly added five seconds later. Truly shocked, I turned and lifted my gaze to meet hers. Light blue ones stared back timidly, but they remained focused on mine. I gulped, finding my voice missing suddenly.

"How," I faltered, took a deep breath in then tried again. "How do you know my name?"

It wasn't possible that she could have found out my name, especially since she was a mortal. To the world, I had been dead for more than 600 years. Vampires weren't social creatures, and never asked the names of the others who lived close by. To be able to find out a vampire's true name was more than just connections and some sleuthing. Most often, the only times people learnt one of our names, they ended up dead. There was nobody else who knew mine other than my family, but they had been murdered centuries ago by enraged farmers.

I stared at her in awe. Now I knew it to be true; she truly was an angel, one whom I'd casted a net upon, only to end up even more entangled in it than she was.

She blushed at the marvel in my eyes and turned away, but I was having none of that. Still cautious, I took a step towards her, searching her face for a flaw, an imperfection of some kind. There was none. All I saw was fear, uncertainty marring her features.

"Say it again," I beg. It had been so long since I'd heard my name upon someone's lips, so long that now that I'd heard it uttered from her lips, I needed to hear it again.

"Say my name."

"Dorian."

If it was possible, she flushed an even darker shade of crimson, but she held my eye contact. I kneeled on the bed but was still careful not to touch her. "It's true," she uttered desperately, and leaned towards me with her hands outstretched, startling me. I evaded her hands, and she let them drop. She looked hurt and I regretted flinching.

"I want you. I want you so bad, I have to control myself to not move when you come to visit me at night. It hurts so much in here," she pointed to her heart, "When I imagine you out there with other girls. I'm always so relieved when you come back, that you haven't found someone else to replace me. I crave your touch during the day so much, I've searched everywhere for you." She let out a wry laugh and wrung her hands.

"My friends all think I'm crazy for rejecting guys, while all I can think of is the pervert who climbs into my room at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping because I have class. Classes I've skipped, just to go looking for you."

She glanced away, bashful. "I've never been able to find you, though. It's as if you were a figment of my imagination, only appearing at the dead of night. At times, I wondered if I was dreaming you up.

"But then, what kind of sick and twisted person am I? To dream of a man who violates me all ways possible, and to lust after him all the same?

"What kind of person am I, when it turns out that that man is a real person, and that I still am getting hot and bothered by his touch, when I don't even know his name?"

She glanced up at me again, and I leaned forward to cup her face between my palms. She stared at me, ocean blue eyes all vulnerable. I wanted to kiss her again, but the urge to hear her out overrode my desire.

"So once, after you'd left after just watching me for hours, I got up and followed you. I followed you to your home. I asked around for your name, but none of your neighbours knew it. So while you were at work, I broke in and searched through your things." She blushed at the admission, but I just grinned. She thought I had gone to work, when in reality, I had been asleep, inside the house. I could've woken up, could have seen her inside my home.

The vivid image that flared in my inner eye made my breath hitch and caused my heart to stutter. So my angel had snuck into a stranger's house, because she was horny. Horny for me. A wave of pride filled me when I realised that while I had gone to seek her out, I myself had had an intruder. One I had not even noticed had broken in. She and I were more similar than I'd originally thought.

"I found a diary, and found your name at the end of an entry. It was dated back to 1538."

With that, my grin faded and I dropped my hands. I didn't know what she knew, what she'd found out, but I could not trust her not to turn on me. Loved ones had done it before, people I have trusted for years before they came to know the truth. Every single one had come to betray me, and I could not let my obsession cloud my judgement in blindly believing that she would keep quiet about my existence.

As if sensing my anxiety, she gripped my dangling hand, alarm dancing in her eyes.

"I don't know who--what you are, but I don't care. Please, I--"

Tentatively, she placed both of my hands on her waist and pulled me close. "All I know is that I want you, Dorian. I have ever since the first night I awoke to your entering through my window. So please, please, Dorian. Fuck me."

I stared at her in disbelief. Despite my pounding heart, and the alarm bells ringing in my head, I stood stock-still, even as my cock started to harden again. I watched her features, waiting for a hint of deceit to show itself and confirm my fears, but she didn't seem to be lying. I stood, not knowing what to do. In the past, I would have been gone by now, over the borders into a far-off, foreign, new land. Now, however, for some reason I could not quite comprehend, my feet failed to carry me off into safety.

Sensing my hesitance, she leaned in to kiss me. Her lips met mine, soft and probing, as if she didn't seem to know what she was doing. And once again, I was a complete goner.

Resting my hand behind her head and pulling her to me, I inhaled her sweet scent. I traced my tongue along the seam of her mouth and she gasped. I let my tongue slip through her lips and started exploring the inside of her mouth. I flicked my tongue against her teeth, ran it along her hard palate as she shuddered deliciously under my hands. My grip on her hips tightened.

She let herself fall backwards on the bed, pulling me with her. Detaching myself from the kiss, I looked down upon her. This time, her eyes were wide and expressive, silently urging me on. We were still completely nude, and I felt the way her heart pounded away furiously underneath my own chest.

I lined myself up. Looking at her, I wordlessly asked her for permission. She nodded.

I pushed into her and hissed in pleasure. If possible, she felt even better this time, my very own personal version of paradise. Arms encircled around my neck like before, I hiked her legs up and over my hips, then started to rock into her gently. She moaned, and I sank my mouth back to hers, claiming her in a sensually passionate kiss.

Despite her urging me to fuck her, I was instead making love to her, I realised with a start. My fingers hushed over her heated skin lightly, softly, seeking out all her tender spots that made her cry out in ecstasy.

Her hips moved to meet my thrusts, and eventually, I started going faster. She let her head and arms fall back, still staring right at me. A cool breeze drifted in from the open window, but the air around us was hot, electric. Cupping her face, I fucked her, and she arched her back. "I'm close," she breathed.

I moved a hand away from her cheek and pressed my thumb on her clit and started to strum it. She moaned and raked her fingers down my back. She was on the brink of orgasm, I could feel it in the way her pussy tightened on my dick. Leaning into her and nuzzling her neck, I licked the place where I could feel the blood pulsing underneath that delicate layer of skin.

"May I?"

Despite her never admitting it aloud, I knew she understood my heritage, was aware of the fact that I wasn't human. At least, not anymore.

She turned her head and kissed me deeply. She bit my lips, drawing blood. I grinned against her lips as I tasted the taste of liquid copper on my tongue. Fuck, I was close. So goddamned close.

"Yes, Dorian. Claim me, please."

I gripped her face and gently turned her away from me. Licking the spot one last time, I thrust into her, bottoming out, and squeezed her clit with my fingers. Simultaneously, I sank my teeth into her skin. She came all over my cock, the same time I let go and spurted my seed into her. She opened her mouth in a silent cry, eyes shut tightly while I sucked her decadent blood. It was as if she was a statue, frozen in time, save for her pussy clamping on my dick erratically.

Her blood was sweet, metallic, a drug I knew I had to take to the end of my days if I wanted to continue to live. There truly was no turning back now; I had claimed her for eternity in the most absolute way, marked her in a way that let everyone and everything know she was mine, once and forever. There was no fucking way I would ever let her escape my clutches now.

I knew that being bit was similar to taking a drug, but more euphoric in a way that could not ever be duplicated. If she hadn't been attracted to me before, there was no way she could evade her newest addiction now. I detached my lips from her neck and licked the drops that still welled in the fresh wound.

She sank in my arms, totally spent and boneless, but kept on chanting my name over and over again under her breath. I nuzzled my face in her hair, holding her tightly. She was mine now, no doubt about it. Breathing her in, I pulled my dick out of her swollen and well-fucked cunt. A steady stream of white cum trickled out. I kissed her forehead and she sighed in satisfaction.

We came down from our mutual orgasms, her in my arms and I thought how perfectly she fit, moulded against me. As if the space between my crooked arms was made specifically for her.

After a couple of seconds, I left her side and crawled down the bed. I rested my head between her creamy thighs and lapped up her juices mixed with my own seed greedily, like a starved man.

She was too tired to move, other than twitching slightly under my tongue. After I finished cleaning her up, I climbed back up and pulled the duvet up and over us. Taking her in my arms, I listened as her breaths softened and evened out. She had fallen asleep. I planted another kiss on her nose and glanced at the clock on her nightstand. Half past four. I still had some time before the sun came up.

Turning back to my little angel, I closed my eyes, hardly believing my luck. All this time, she had craved me, had waited impatiently for my touch until the urge to come search for me overrode all instincts of safety. She had discovered what I truly was, and still, despite running for the hills, she had accepted me. If there was a sliver of a chance of letting her go before, my name on her lips had eliminated all of it. There was now no way in hell I would ever relinquish her.

"Fucking hell, Cora," I cursed in her hair. "You don't know what you do to me. You're my little angel. My home, my heaven, my love. You're absolutely perfect."

Breathing her in, tightening my grip, I whispered out an oath I meant to keep till the end of my days.

"Wholly mine, as much as I am yours."

***

When Cora awoke to her alarm blaring at seven thirty, a few hours after she had drifted off to sleep, the 'man' was already gone, having disappeared along with the moon, as if he had been nothing but a figment of her darkest imagination.