Midnight's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will charm them all; they will be too busy congratulating you on your excellent taste in women to ever dream of mocking you."

And she laughed, and pulled me to my feet, and kissed me again to the sound of distant squeals and cat-calls from those we'd left behind on the shore.

We swam back to the beach and climbed out of the water, and Daniella took my hand in hers and closed her fingers around mine as she led me to where her friends had set up on the warm, white sand. And that was how she introduced me into her little found family; a group of local kids who'd grown up around one-another, born to parents who had done the same. Bettina was studying fashion, and Maria (the blonde) was studying Jurisprudence in Turin. Marco was apprenticing to his uncle who was a baker...

And Daniella?

Daniella, my Midnight princess, wanted to become an engineer, but had a year of remedial Mathematics she needed first - so she was studying classics and art to fill what time she had free when she wasn't buried in her books.

Maria quizzed me mercilessly - clearly vetting my suitability as a partner for her friend.

I smiled but said nothing more than that I lived locally and that my family had been in the general area for generations. When pressed, I hinted that they farmed grapes for the cooperative winemakers, and that seemed to satisfy her - more or less. I said that I was breaking with tradition - that I had dreams of being an author rather than a farmer, and Bettina and Marco cheered me on.

Daniella sat pressed up against me; I was intensely conscious of the warmth of her body against mine.

Her friends seemed pleased for her, and Bettina hid a soppy smile when I took a chance and leaned my head on Daniella's shoulder.

But at last the sun moved on, and the four of them decided it was time to go.

"Can we give you a ride, Isea?" Marco asked me.

"Thank you, but no. My house is nearby, I will enjoy the walk. It's one of my favourite times of the day."

Daniella reached out and took my hand in hers.

"Will I see you later?" she said.

"If you would like to."

"I would like to."

"Then you will see me later," I said.

She smiled and squeezed my hand, then moved in closer..

A quick kiss on my lips, her hand moving delightfully over my bum, and more laughter and teasing from her friends as she turned, blushing, away.

I stood, waving, as they piled into the Fiat and drove off; Dani blew kisses at me through the window at the back. The noise of the vehicle faded; leaving only the gentle rippling of my waters to keep me company.

I fidgeted with my toes in the sand.

I hadn't lied - not exactly. But it had been difficult to maintain my facade before them, especially before Maria who seemed to be like a wolfhound when it came to sniffing out prevarication and redirection. I got the feeling that she was not entirely convinced about me.

I would be more careful next time.

🙙🝢🙛

Dusk was falling as I crossed the Piazza del Lago. I stared at the warm, welcoming light from "Chianti" and climbed the short flight of stairs.

Daniella was behind the counter; her cousin, thankfully, was not. She flushed as she saw me enter and moved towards my side of the bar. She seemed delighted to see me.

"Hello, pretty girl," I greeted her.

"Hello," she replied, smiling. She tossed her head; her fringe and curlicue bangs danced for me. "Wow. I was nervous before you got here. Now it's far, far worse."

"Why?" I said, laughing. "My clothes, perhaps?"

My tunic was different tonight; a deep, Tyrian purple with a gold-embroidered hem that I'd girdled with a cloth-of-gold belt as if I were an ancient Queen.

"Somehow between this morning and this evening... I forgot just how beautiful you actually are."

I stared at her. Then I grinned. "Clearly not beautiful enough if you're already forgetting."

"No! That's... that's not..." she protested.

I felt playful; mischievous. I slowly extended the tip of my tongue, and licked my upper lip with it.

She watched me, rapt. Then she shook her head.

"Oh, oh Dio santo, you... you make me forget how to speak when you look at me like that."

"Like what?" I breathed. "Can a woman not make eyes at the woman she wants to make love to?"

"Isea!" she hissed, flushing bright red. "You... you promised! Someone will hear you!"

"There is no-one else here. If there were, I'd whisper, or say it all with my eyes. Like this..."

I dropped my gaze to her breasts, sheathed neatly in her white cotton shirt and the bra beneath it.

"See?" I said. I gave her a wicked grin. "I can be quiet if I must."

She stared at me, her fingers tapping an odd, staccato rhythm on the dented and aged counter top.

"Well," she said at last. She took a breath. "Well," she repeated. "Now... now it's going to be a very long night for me."

"Oh, I can only imagine the excruciating tingles on every single one of those lovely curves of yours," I breathed.

"Isea!" she whined. "Stop, you... you're taunting me and it's not fair."

"What does fair have to do with anything?"

I reached out, gently trailed my finger along the back of her hand; she groaned softly. "Fair would be not telling you how aroused I am right now; that my nipples are hard and my lips are wet and my body..."

"Isea..." she moaned.

"... is ready for you to have me in any way you want me."

She bit her lip and made a soft noise of frustration.

"I told you I would do this," I said. "I told you I would be direct, that I would stake my claim in no uncertain terms. That I would tell you that I want you to kiss me and spread me and have me..."

I licked my own upper lip with the uttermost tip of my tongue.

She whimpered.

"Oh," I said, giving a theatrical gasp and a faint little pant...

A full-body shudder rippled through her.

"Oh, if only, if only you were... eager enough to have me..."

"Oh mother of God. Oh my God," she whispered. "You are so evil."

She slowly and methodically looked around the bar. It was empty, completely empty. So was the Piazza outside; nobody was coming. We were alone.

"Come with me," she said, suddenly. "Quickly, before anyone sees us."

Her imperative tone took me by surprise.

"Oh! But... but where..."

"Shh! Be quiet and come with me!"

She took me by the hand and led me around the counter and through a dark wooden door. The space behind was crowded with boxes and dimly-lit by a single incandescent bulb that hung from the ceiling on an old wire.

I drew breath to ask another question...and then her lips were on mine and her arm was around me and her hand was desperately fumbling at the fabric over my breasts.

I moaned and arched backwards; a spasm shook me. Her touch had instantly aroused me to fever pitch and my body, my mind... my entire being... craved her.

She fumbled at my shoulder straps, and got first the left and then the right free. She bared my breasts to herself, and trailed kisses down over my throat and shoulder until she took my left nipple in her hot, desperate mouth.

I struggled against her, freed my arms from the restricting fabric, and tangled and twisted my fingers in her hair, grunting, arching hard against her.

She moved to my right nipple; her hands cupping me, holding me, squeezing me hard between her warm, smooth fingers.

Our panting breaths seemed ridiculously loud; she groaned as I dug my nails into her scalp and pulled her against me.

I felt her hand scrabbling downwards; she grappled at the fabric of my tunic and pulled it upwards so that she could worm her fingers underneath it and along my thigh to my aching lips.

She gasped as she realised that I was naked beneath my thin layer of purple. She pressed against me, panting, seeking and finding my mouth with her own hot lips. Her fingers probed me, parted my warm slick folds and brushed against my engorged, aching nub.

"Take... me," I panted, unable to bear the heat of her on me and yet desperately needing more of it.

"Not yet, not yet," she gasped.

She released me; fumbled her buttons open and folded her shirt roughly back over her arms. She tripped the clip of her bra and let the cups flick away from her own breasts. I reached for her and began to fondle, to worship, to cup them with desperation heightened and amplified by need and our risk of discovery.

She kissed me again, then pinned me against the counter as she shifted. She got her hands under my bare buttocks and lifted me with a grunt; I instinctively locked my legs around her as she turned and placed me up on a narrow, free section of counter top.

"I am going to taste you," she gasped. "I have wanted it all day."

My left leg spasmed as she began to kiss down over my belly, I groped backwards with my left hand to find something to brace against. I angled my hips, opened myself as wide as I could.. and moaned in desperate bliss as she reached me; the muttered "Oh, Oh God," and shudder she gave proving how much she wanted me.

She put her hands on my inner thighs to force me open.

She spread my lips with her thumbs.

And her tongue was perfect - hot and firm and moving in the most practised and perfect way over and around my clitoris.

It was brief.

It was frantic.

She shifted a hand so she could put a fingertip to my entrance, and my toes clicked and curled in an uncontrollable expression of my overloaded senses.

Her tongue lapping, fingertip teasing at me as I writhed and squirmed and bucked against her. Maybe twenty, maybe thirty mad, galloping beats of my heart, and then a building, enfolding, crashing, thundering climax that arched me backwards so hard I banged my head on the wooden panelling.

I moaned, little grunting gasps, each in time with a rippling spasm in my belly.

And then, as they faded, I opened my eyes and stared down at her, gazing up at me from behind my mound of Venus, and I rejoiced in the feral frown of lust that creased her forehead.

I could tell she was smiling.

My toes curled as she lapped, and lapped again.

Then she paused.

A moment of clarity; both of us staring at one another, wondering what we'd just done.

And then I pulled her up from me and kissed her, tasting myself on her, she ground her belly hard against my thighs. I fumbled for her crotch; she moaned again and clamped her thighs together on me as she hunched her shoulders forward against me.

I could clearly feel the heat of her, even through her clothing; I desired her free of it, I needed to feel my lover's unfettered, unencumbered body on my fingers.

I fumbled at her belt, at the button and zip of her black linen trousers. I pulled them down over her perfect, tanned bum and thighs and freed her from the embrace of her negligible, undesired, irritating black underwear.

I touched and parted her and brought my fingers back to smell her, to taste her.

She let out a shivery little sound of desire as she watched, entranced.

A moment of calm before the plunge; then I lunged upwards, caught her neck with my arm, and pulled her hard against me as I began to drive my fingers between her slick, hot lips and over her little firm hood.

She cried out, then bit down hard on her lips, humming and groaning, shimmying desperately as she tried to prevent herself from screaming in her clearly-displayed ecstasy.

I kissed her breasts, and the elegant line of her throat, while she bucked in and out and tried to force my finger into her. But I didn't give her what she needed, what she craved - not until she was whimpering and crying and begging in a pleading whisper for me to push my fingers into her and fuck her properly.

I slid off the counter and braced myself. Then I drove two fingers into her; she arched forward and spasmed against me for some unknowable length; I rode her mercilessly until her thighs were shaking and her fingernails were gouging into me, a low keening moan all she could vocalise.

And then I took pity and eased. She slumped in against me; each frantic breath a faint little gasp, each post-orgasmic shudder a delightful teasing little ripple for me to feel across my soul.

I held her, my heart and lips and body aching for her still.

And she made a soft, wordless noise and buried her face in my hair.

At last she released me; she stumbled backwards and leaned against a cupboard door. Her hair was wild and her pussy lips puffy and soaked. She touched herself, shuddered, then stared at the beaded moisture on her slender fingers.

"You are too good at that," she whispered. "Oh, oh fuck me, you are so incredibly good at that."

I straightened the fall of my dress over my thighs and eased my shoulder straps back into position. Then, modest again, I slowly fastened her bra, positioned it, and buttoned up her shirt - while she stared down at me, helpless and captivated.

"I am not even warmed up," I breathed. "That was just a taste of what I want of you. I'm going to make you make me scream your name."

She grinned, and wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Let me work, and let me rest, and then I will come and find you. That was... magical.. I want... no, I need more from you."

And I smiled up at her as she did her best to tame her unruly mane.

She snuck a peek out through the door; the bar was still deserted. No more than a few minutes could have passed. She took my hand and led me back out, and I stared hungrily down at her slender bum as she eased me around the counter again.

"So... a glass of wine, was it?" she said, innocently.

"Yes. Definitely..." I whispered; then I paused, shuddering as another aftershock rocked me.

She laughed in delight, and, still giggling, she dug beneath the counter for the Villa Elisa. She found me a glass and poured me more than she should have. Then, just as she was about to hand me the wine, she paused.

"You are the prettiest woman I've ever seen," she said. "You said I'd say that, and it's true. You are. And by far the most beautiful I've ever been lucky enough to... be with."

And she raised the glass to her coral-pink lips and took a slow sip before placing it in front of me.

"You've drunk from my cup," I said, as a shadow of melancholy suddenly seized me. "You've kissed me. You've... had me. So now... well, now I'm afraid that you must pay the price."

"And what is that?" she answered, smiling.

But then her smile faded.

"Isea? What is it?" she said softly. She reached out to touch my lips with her thumb. "Isea?"

"I have reached the point," I said.

She paused, then leaned in closer, and closer still.

"What point, Isea?" she said softly, her eyes tracking over my face.

"The point, Dani, where I begin to lose my heart to you forever."

"You're... serious, aren't you?" she said. "You're not just trying to be poetic, you're actually dead serious when you say that."

I nodded.

She let her head fall downwards as she contemplated that.

Then she raised it again, and tucked her hair back once more.

"I will try to be worthy of your heart, then," she said.

I sat there at the bar, keeping her company, as the infrequent visitors came, and chatted, and ordered their drinks before leaving.

At midnight she sighed and shook her shoulders.

"Time to close up," she told me. "Apparently things will get mad in a week or two but right now... thank you for being here. Thank you for the company... and for keeping me warm," she said with a smile.

"It gave me lots of time with you," I said. "And... that makes me very happy."

"Mm. Me too, though my pussy is still soaked and aching," she grumbled. I laughed.

She closed out the till and disappeared into the office with the cash tray. She returned a few moments later with her thin coat and a set of keys.

"Come. Let's go somewhere more... relaxed. Come," she repeated, and she gently applied pressure to the small of my back.

She locked the door of the bar behind us and struggled into her coat. "How are you not freezing, standing there with no coat and no underwear?" she said.

"I'm still warm from you," I teased.

She tucked in against me and linked her arm with mine.

"So..." she said.

"So."

"Are we going to your house, or my flat?"

I paused, feeling a faint brush of disquiet. My house was not an option, and hers might be beyond my reach.

"Why... why don't we stay near the lake for now," I said. "It is a beautiful night."

"That it is," she agreed. She smiled down at me. "But... are you sure?"

"I like the water under the moon," I whispered. "This is my favourite place. Well... maybe second favourite, now that I know what it's like to be in you..."

She laughed and barged me gently with her hip.

"... And... I haven't cleaned. I cannot let you see my home just yet. Tomorrow night... maybe?"

"You are such a flirt," she said, but I knew I'd pleased her. "And... what about mine?"

"The night after," I said, smiling. "I would love nothing more than to fall asleep on top of you..."

"Oh, on top of me, is it?"

"... oh, yes, but..."

"Cooler heads must win," she said softly. "I understand. I am far too impulsive; I leap without looking."

"I like that you've leaped without looking," I protested. I caught her hand in mine and squeezed it. "I just... don't want to disappoint you."

She laughed and shook her head; her enchanting ringlets danced under the silver moonlight.

"That would be hard," she said. "You're great with your fingers."

I felt myself blushing. "There's... more to things than that, Dani, as sweet as it is that you think that way..."

"Maybe. But it's a good start. So... does that mean I don't get to have you again tonight?"

I glanced around.

"Well," I said, "there is a bench right over there..."

"It's under a lamp," she pointed out. "Nice try, but no. I am not taking my pants off in the light for everyone to see me. Not even for you, I'm afraid. And I'm most certainly not doing anything depraved there, I'm already a big enough disappointment to my family."

"Which way is your flat, then?" I said, touched and saddened for her.

"Up the hill - see that building with the pink wall and the big pines? That's home; I have a room with its own door."

"Oh," I said. It was far - too far, likely. "I don't think I can walk that far."

"I have my Lambretta," she said. "It may not look like much, but it will carry both of us up the hill."

I paused. Moving away from my waters would weaken me. It was... too great a risk.

"I... cannot," I whispered. "I wish I could, but I cannot. Not tonight."

"Oh," she said, disappointed. "And there I thought you liked me."

"But... but I do!" I protested, before I noticed the grin. "Oh, you... you..."

"I understand nerves, and not wanting to expose yourself." Her smile faded. "Believe me, I know what it's like to be found out. I know what it's like to trust blindly."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I'm spoiling the mood."

"Don't. I... understand."

I moved in closer and reached up to wrap my arms around her; she sighed and leaned in against me.

"It doesn't mean I'm not going to sulk, though," she whispered as she squeezed me. "I was looking forward to feeling you again. I'm... cramping, I want you so much."

"Oh? Well... that's easily solved, Dani," I said, as I tugged the hem of my skirt up between us and took her hand in mine.

"What are you... oh... oh..."

I teased her fingers along my wet inner lips and shuddered against her; she groaned.

"You feel so amazing," she gasped. "I wish I could be in you again..."

"Also... uhn... easily solved..."

I pulled her hand away from me and tugged her to one of the small flights of stairs that led down to the water. There, in a patch of gloom, I braced myself against a pillar and parted my legs for her.

I lifted my dress and waited.

"Well?" I said, when she didn't seem to get the hint.

123456...8