All Comments on 'Midsummer Fest Ch. 01'

by voluptuary_manque

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anddddd!

where's the early years i want the early years and some more of the later years loads more of the later years.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 12 years ago
Luck girl - lucky men!

Very well done. Maybe the best I've read of yours yet. Loved everything about the story from the setting, to the culture, and the hot sex. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well written and an interesting tale, but some aspects of life other than frequent and more interesting ways of having sex would be a nice addition to the colony and clans.

As usual, you write dialogue quite well and the story is well thought out, but in my opinion, this belongs in a much larger work with the sexual adventurism spaced out over a lengthier period of time.

Nits of course - but someone has to do other other than worship your writing or you won't continue to grow.

carlieplumcarlieplumover 12 years ago
More!

I agree. I wanted more detail and more info. Really likeable characters but I wanted to know more about them!

I'm working on a story that also includes colonizing new worlds and the changes it makes in society--although I am going in a much different direction. This is the first thing I've seen on Literotica that fits that mold. So glad I found it. Really enjoyable but as I said, I would have liked a lot more detail about the society and its history, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque@voluptuary_manque
Better living through chemistry! Kink Test Score: 431 But then, I'm older . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES