Midsummer's Eve, First Kiss.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers

She lead him to the other blanket. Holly and Annette were very busy nearby, a thrashing, tangled mass of limbs, mouths open in a constant stream of hot kisses. He blushed and turned away, but Syrella turned his head back. Annette saw him and winked. Holly made a disgusted noise.

Syrella's hands moved lower. They glanced against his hardening cock and her jerked. She murmured in his ear, but he could not make out the words.

"Syrella?" he said. His voice sounded very loud all of a sudden.

"Yes?" she whispered. She was sitting in his lap now, trying to push him to his back, efforts against which he provided only minor resistance.

"I don't understand anything that's going on," he said.

"That's fine," she said. "Just let your animal instincts take over."

He was on his back now, and she straddled him, kissing her way down his chest. Her lips were hot. He was sweating from the warm night and the heat of the fire, but mostly from her. Now and then he turned to watch the other girls. Annette was straddling Holly while Holly teased her nipples with her tongue piercing.

She was grinding her hips against the other girl's in a slow, steady rhythm. It was hypnotic. Miles found the longer he watched, the harder it was to look away. The gyrations of Annette's body disoriented him, making him feel giddy and drunk. The light of the fire made everything hazy and unreal. A warm breeze moved through the trees. .

Syrella's fingers looped around the base of his cock, jerking. He tried to stifle a groan out and it came out as a kind of whimper instead. Syrella smiled.

"I'm already your first kiss," she said. "Can I be your first everything else too?"

He tried to talk but it felt like he was going to swallow his own tongue instead.

"That's okay," said Syrella when she saw that he couldn't answer "it wasn't really a question, and you don't really get a choice."

She guided his hands to her breasts, shaping his fingers to them. They were soft and warm and he felt his heart jump up in his chest. He tried to concentrate on his breathing for a little while. If he got much more stimulated, this would be over in a hurry.

He heard Annette moaning and couldn't resist a glance over. She was on her back, legs in the air, head thrashing back and forth. Holly's face was buried between her thighs. Annette's eyes rolled back in her head and her chest jerked up and down with quick breaths as she shuddered. Her moans dropped into low growls, then rose again. Holly's round, bare ass was arched into the air, her hips wiggling back and forth as she worked.

Miles' attention snapped back to Syrella as she began grinding him. She slid back and forth against the hard shaft of his cock, her hands gripping his shoulders. Her lips were slightly parted and the tip of her tongue stuck between her teeth. Silhouetted by the campfire, her eyes stood out from her dark face, somehow luminous.

"Are you ready?" she said.

She took hold of his cock and stuck it between her legs. He moaned again. He couldn't help it. He felt a tremendous sense of relief as he slid inside of her, the hot confines of her body closing tight around him. She grunted once, bucked hard, adjusted their position, then slid all the way down. She leaned over his chest, holding her lips just above his, and said:

"There, you're mine now. You're going to remember me for the rest of your life, however much longer that is. How does it feel?"

He couldn't answer. His head rolled to the side. It wasn't just that he was finally (finally!) losing his virginity, it wasn't just that this girl was so beautiful it seemed like a dream, it wasn't just that he was watching, out the corner of his eyes, as Annette raked Holly's naked back with her fingernails and growled again and again, occasionally spitting out obscene half-phrases as she pumped her hips up and down in the other girl's face.

It wasn't just the warm night, or the hot fire, or the soft flesh, or the aching desire. It was the feeling that he was slipping away from himself. The where Syrella bit him still hurt. It throbbed. He felt feverish. He realized that his hands were moving over her body, and that she was riding him, her breasts bouncing up and down.

Holly and Annette changed positions next to them. Holly was now on her back, legs open, Annette lapping at her sex, swirling her tongue around. Holly was staring right at him, and he felt a chill all over,, but then Syrella pushed down on him harder and he forgot all about the others.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled so hard that he thought he might wrench her neck. He hadn't really meant to do it. His hands were moving on their own. He thought she would be angry, but she only moaned encouragement, so he did it again, this time even harder. She responded by raking her nails over his chest. He screamed when she broke the skin, tracing jagged, bloody lines into his skin. She licked a drop of blood off the tip of one of her nails.

She was hot and tight around him, her cunt gripping the shaft of his cock as she pumped up and down on top of him. She leaned down and whispered, her mouth right next to his:

"You're doing really good for a beginner, baby."

He was about to respond when he felt another set of hands on him. He jumped and nearly screamed again when he saw that Holly had left Annette and was crouched beside them. She touched the scratches on his chest, tasted the drop of blood left on her trailing fingertips, and said:

"I want a turn."

Annette, watching them, went wide-eyed, and her jaw dropped. "No!" she said, sounding scandalized, and then she descended into giggles.

Syrella stopped and looked at Holly, then snorted. "Get your own," she said, "this one's mine."

Holly pushed Syrella on the shoulder and for a second Miles really thought they might start to fight.

"I'm not going to hurt him," said Holly. "Much."

Syrella looked ready to object again, but Annette broke in:

"Let her try, Syrella, I want to see! She hasn't done it with a man since..." Annette paused, brow furrowed for a minute, then gave up, shrugging. "I want to see!" she repeated.

"Oh, fine," said Syrella.

"Don't I get any say?" said Miles.

"No!" said all three girls.

Syrella climbed off and Holly straddled him instead. Her legs were unbelievably powerful, and he winced as she crushed his thighs between hers. She smirked, running her fingers over his chest again, making him squirm. She swiped her nails over his chest, scoring his flesh again, and he winced and cried out.

"Holly!" said Syrella, reclining against Annette on the other blanket, the two girls kissing absently as they watched. "Be gentle. He's just a lamb."

"Why should I?" said Holly. "You weren't. And he wasn't being so gentle with you."

"He can't help it," said Syrella. "He got the fever when I bit him. Poor dear doesn't know how to handle it."

"What?" said Miles.

"I still don't see why I have to go easy on him," said Holly, taking his face in her hand.

"Because I said so," said Syrella. "And because I'm just loaning him to you."

"Fine," said Holly. She kissed Miles' chin. "You just watch. I won't harm a hair on his little head."

Miles' heart was beating so fast he thought it would burst. He had the feeling that if it weren't for Syrella, Holly would bite his throat out then and there.

"What are you going to do?" he said.

"Don't ask stupid questions," Holly said, and, jerking his cock so hard her winced, pushed him against the dripping wet lips of her cunt. "You'd better keep it up little boy," she said. "I don't like being let down."

He gritted his teeth as he slid into her. Her body was hard and muscular. There was no give anywhere. He fit snugly inside her, her lips spread and wrapping around the base of him. She closed her eyes and ground herself on top of him. An intense, throbbing pleasure shot through the core of him.

She never moved her body the way that Syrella did, instead she squirmed her hips around and around, grinding his cock in a tight circle, keeping the full length inside the entire time. The other girls lay together beside the fire, watching them while fondling each other, Annette's lips planting sucking kisses on Syrella's breasts.

His thoughts became cloudy again and his hands were moving. He tried to stop them, certain that he would come back a finger short, but it was too late, he was grabbing her ass. She slapped his hands away. Without thinking about what he was doing, he responded by smacking her ass. The sound was so loud that it echoed.

Annette and Syrella gasped. Miles felt his heart stop. Holly froze in place.

That's it, he thought. I'm a dead man.

Why had he done that? He closed his eyes and waited for the axe to fall. Holly's face was right next to his. He could still smell the blood on her lips. She said one word:

"Harder."

He blinked. She stared a hole through him. The air in the clearing was still. He couldn't have heard her right?

"Harder," she said again.

"Um-"

She slapped him across the face, inviting a warning growl from Syrella. "I said harder. You must be able to do it harder than that," said Holly. She seized his wrist. If she squeezed any harder she'd crush the bones.

"Come on, boy," she said, moving her hips again. "Smack my ass. Do it like a man. Harder."

She forced his hand to come down against her, the crack echoing again.

"Harder!"

Her lips were pulled back as she grunted and growled, fucking him faster and faster and bringing his hand down against her rounded cheeks again and again.

"Harder!"

The other girls were watching, unblinking. Holly had let go of Miles' hand now and it was again moving on its own, obeying her command.

"Harder, damn it, smack my fucking ass!"

She grabbed his hair and pulled, and he screamed and growled, and he knew he'd be cumming soon, but she didn't seem to care, just riding him faster and harder, her erect nipples crushed against his chest.

A hand stroked Miles' hair; Annette crouched next to him. She pushed Holly back a little, leaning over so that her breasts were right next to his mouth. Syrella stood nearby, firelight bathing her naked body, watching the three of them. Miles licked Annette's breasts one at a time, briefly distracted by Holly's wildly gyrating, clawing, howling performance down below. Annette's touch was deft and soothing by comparison.

He kissed the tip of one pink nipple, then another. Annette's fingers moved over the cuts on his chest and shoulders, and the pain diminished wherever she touched him.

"Stop coddling him," said Holly.

Annette answered by grabbing Holly by her hair and pulling her up to kiss her. At the same time she sat up on her knees and spread her legs on either side of Mile's head, lowering herself down over his face, offering her wet pussy lips to his mouth. He licked her from back to front, and she squealed.

"Look at that," said Syrella. "You're learning all kinds of things tonight Miles."

Miles stuck his tongue out farther, probing the wet slit. The taste of her stung his mouth. She was still kissing Holly, and Holly was still madly gyrating, throwing herself up and down on Miles's cock, and Miles wrapped his hands around Annette's splayed thighs, pressed his mouth tight against her pussy and began lapping while she shook and moaned. His head spun faster and faster until he thought the world was going to spin out of control.

"You can keep going Miles," said Syrella's voice, although he couldn't place where it was coming from. "You can keep going forever, even when your body wears out, because you're not just a body. There's something inside of you that never gets tired. It's an animal, and it's screaming to get out."

Miles' vision blurred and his muscles knotted, and he was losing control, and everything was one, great, hot, wet, thrusting, heaving mass of hot flesh and wet desire and it was all his, all of it, everywhere, always.

"That's it Miles. Let it out. Let it all out. Give in to everything..."

His sense were on overdrive. He was cumming now, and he was aware of two of the girls (though he could not tell which two) fighting over who got to suck his cock as it spurted, and then there was a hot little mouth (he could not tell whose) wrapped around it as he emptied himself into it.

He grabbed the nearest body (not a clue whose) and pushed his mouth to it, kissing her neck, shoulders, thighs, and breasts, hands between her legs, feeling her wet all over, and he was already hard again, and just as he was ready to mount her a voice from somewhere commanded:

"Enough!"

And then it was gone; the frenzy and the euphoria and the gauzy, surreal filter that was over everything. He was standing now, the girls standing with him, all looking flustered. He was sore everywhere.

"Take a deep breath," said Syrella, wiping the sweat off his forehead with a blanket. "Get a hold of yourself. The fever is passing. It's a lot to handle. Here."

Syrella handed him his pants and he struggled into them, putting both feet through one leg a few times before he got it right.

Sonia stood over the fire. He hadn't noticed her return.

"The sun will be up soon," she said. "Midsummer's Eve is almost over, and we have one last rite to perform."

"And I was just starting to have real fun," said Annette, pouting.

"Slut," whispered Holly.

"You're one to talk," said Annette. "You were loving it. I'm going to remember this next time you-"

"Girls!" said Sonia, and they all flinched. "It's time."

Miles had a headache. He was sore and bruised and covered in dirt and caked-on blood. The fire was dying down and it was harder and harder to see anything. Syrella kissed him again, her tongue stabbing into his mouth, and said:

"We have to go. Come back next year. Or I'll have to come find you."

Her eyes had changed color; they were a bright yellow shade that shouldn't be possible. She turned and ran toward Sonia, and as she did, she changed. Her silhouette in the firelight became distorted and uneven, and she dropped to all fours but did not slow her pace, and by the time she reached Sonia, a great grey wolf was running in her place.

Miles felt faint.

"You'd better hope she finds you," said Holly, "or I'll find you first. You don't want me to find you first."

She showed her teeth; they were very long, and very sharp. She turned and ran, and by the time she covered the clearing, she was a black wolf with bright blue eyes.

Annette kissed him on the cheek. "You're sweet," she said. "But not too sweet. I like that."

She winked, and ran, and a third wolf joined the others. Sonia kicked dirt over the fire, smothering the clearing in darkness, and in the pitch black he saw four sets of luminous eyes, and heard four animal howls, and the sound of many padded feet running through the trees.

I wonder if this is a good time to faint, he thought. And then he felt himself fall back onto the ground, and he thought: Oh good. It is.

***

"Miles? Miles! Miles, can you hear me?"

He opened his eyes, and the light hurt. He tried to sit up, and that hurt too. It was morning. Pain was everywhere. He groaned.

"Oh God," he said, "am I dead?"

Jordan stood over him. "I thought so. You look like shit! What happened? And where are the rest of your clothes?"

He let Jordan help him up. He found his shirt, ripped nearly in half, draped over a stump nearby. His shoes were in the ashes of the fire pit. He tried to dress himself while moving as little as possible. It was difficult.

"I can't believe I found you out here," said Jordan. "I got lost on the way to the truck, then lost on the way back. I've been up all night looking for your stupid ass. Are you sure you're okay? Do you need to go to the hospital? That fall must have been pretty bad." Jordan scratched his head.

"It wasn't the fall that did this to me," said Miles. "But a hospital might be a good idea. I may need stitches."

"What happened last night?"

"I met some girls," said Miles. He wobbled on his feet as he tried to tie his shoes.

"No shit? Were they Katherine's friends?"

Miles looked at him. "No," he said, "they were definitely not Katherine's friends."

"Yeah, tell you the truth, I don't think Katherine was ever really going to meet us out here. A whole night wasted." Jordan kicked a rock. "But you met some girls, really?"

"Yep, really," said Miles. He wished Jordan would stop talking. His voice hurt Miles' head.

"Well what happened? Did you party with them?"

"Yep."

"Awesome! And?" Jordan looked at him expectantly. "Did you, ya know, get anywhere?"

"I..." Miles thought for a moment. His memories of the night were hazy. He thought he remembered...but things couldn't possibly have happened the way he remembered? He looked at his hand; there were five black points on his palm, in the shape of a pentagon.

He shook his head. "Yeah, I got somewhere. I kissed one of them."

"Well, all right then!" said Jordan. "That's good. I mean, you're still way, way behind, but at least you won't grow up to be a complete psycho now, right?

"Hey!" Jordan leaned in. "Is that...is that a bite mark?"

Miles covered it with his hand.

"Damn, it looks like some animal just took a chunk out of you!" said Jordan.

"One did," said Miles. He tried to rub the black marks off his palm. They didn't come off. "It did..."

Jordan laughed, then whistled. "Wow. That must have been some kiss."

Miles was quiet for a long time. Then he grinned and said:

"You have no idea."

TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers
12