Midterm Fun

Story Info
Stone sluts out her best friend.
1.5k words
4.47
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday nights are the best time to forgo any and all responsibility. We were just hanging out for a casual night and me and my best friend Stone and her boyfriend Alex were in our shared apartment. We had just finished our midterm exams and rewarded ourselves with some well earned champagne and tequila shots. Stone was encouraging me to take more shots and I tried to remain reserved because I like to be in control, but something about Stone's smile made me want to oblige her.

Stone was a very pretty girl. She is exactly my height which is around 5'5 with the most perfect slim thick body every girl would envy. Stone was my beautiful light bright friend. Stone is Afro Dominicana and from New York so she is always so much fun to be around. Her boyfriend was sometimes our third wheel since Stone and I seem to really click. Alex is a 6'2 Salvadorian king but he is also a good time to be around.

By 9:30 we were already 3 bottles of Andre champagne deep and at this point in my drunkenness the awkwardness had left my body and I started forgetting people's need for personal space. I was sitting on the couch next to Stone and Alex was in the recliner chair across from us. I had my leg draped over Stone and she was laying on my chest. Because it is Christmas time I went crazy at ross and bought a bunch of Christmas pajama sets and put on the really cute silk short sleeve and short pajama set with some very fun Christmas socks. Alex coming over was a last minute surprise and I did not have time to change before we were all sitting in the living room drinking.

Alex asked me "Why do you guys always spend so much money and time in department stores on silly things that are such a huge waste of money??"

Me and Stone look at each other and start dying laughing. "Just because you don't know how to enjoy the finer things in life does not mean that we have to suffer on your behalf" she accused.

I cackled and joined in "Its giving hater to be honest"

Alex rolled his eyes at me. "What's making me a hater is my girlfriend laying on you instead of me. Stone and I always joked about being romantic lovers but it was only ever fun. Stone sat up and sat back on her knees on the couch and cupped my boobs through my shirt in her hands. She pronounced "Now you're really jealous because we are meant to be". Normally I would laugh too but the alcohol was taking me to places I had never thought of and when she cupped my breast my nipples instantly got rock hard. I instantly thought of all of the girl on girl porn I have been obssessed with. I have always thought women were beautiful and watching women really does get me off but I have always dated men. And when I had opportunities to be involved with other girls I had no desire to do so. The alcohol allowed me to forget my confession and feel everything in the moment. Because I had on a bralette my nipples were poking through my shirt and I am certain Stone felt them. Alex took another swig from the casa migos bottle and sat back in the recliner.

"Well excuse me for intruding on you two love birds." I could not think of a witty response because all I could think about was my pussy aching in my panties. Stone let go of my boobs and rearranged herself on the couch and rested her head on my lap and dangled her feet off of the arm chair. She then flashed her pussy through her shorts at him.

"I love when you get jealous baby" Stone cooed.

After a while we started to relax and turned on a Christmas and smoked a blunt and joked around. I had not fully recovered from my moment with Stone and the dampness in my panties was proof. At some point Alex passed out in the recliner and it was just me and Stone smoking a new blunt and chilling. After she passed the blunt time she repositioned herself so that she was laying on top of my pussy. I was hoping she would not smell my arousal through my loose shorts. My pussy throbbed at the thought of it and my heart was beating in my chest. All I could think was to play it cool when she turned her head and bit my titty through my shirt. I could barely hold myself together when I let out the softest moan. She scooted up and without a word lifted up my shirt and began sucking on my nipple. I let out a louder moan and she switched to sucking my left nipple while her hand dipped in my shorts. She lightly guided her hand across my pussy ever so lightly and I grinded my hips forward and spread my legs wider. She dipped her hands beneath my panties and gently massaged my clit while she was kissing my neck. I moaned even louder.

Stone giggled "Your pussy is soooo wet for me. I always knew you were for the girls"

Trying to breathe evenly I responded " I didn't even know that I liked pussy so what do you mean?"

She slipped two fingers into my pussy and curved them and she methodically started finger fucking me.

I moaned louder "Oh my God Stone that feels so goooood" It was even hotter knowing her boyfriend was right next to us passed out. Part of me wanted him to wake up and witness whatever this was. Stone started sucking on my neck as she rhythmically stroked my pussy.

"I knew you liked pussy from the way you are always staring at me. I could have had you on your knees eating my pussy months ago if I wanted to you're easy".

I stuttered "huh?"

She abruptly took her fingers out of my pussy and demanded " Take off your shirt and bra and get on your knees in front of me."

Normally me and Stone are always bumping heads and bossing each other around but the moment the order left her mouth I swear my pussy started to drip more and I removed my shirt and bra and kneeled in front of her. She also has on her silk pajama shorts and she promptly removed her shorts and thong. She spread her legs and looked at me. Her pussy was so beautiful and glossy and I couldn't do anything but stare.

"You're so pretty when you obey me. Tell me the truth I've seen you staring at me around the house. How does it make you feel to be this close to my pussy?"

I reached out and ran my finger from the top of her clit all the way down and back up.

Before I could respond she grabbed me by ponytail and yanked my head back. " Did I say you could touch my pussy?"

Before I could respond she leaned over and kissed me. I immediately leaned into her and as our tongues danced and we kissed passionately my pussy began to throb again.

She pulled my head back "Lick my pussy" she commanded and I realized that I would like nothing more. I leaned forward and licked her clit and swirled my tongue all around the divots of her pussy. She moaned and pushed my head harder into her pussy. I started passionately licking her pussy lips and the folds of her vagina as I slid a finger into her pussy. "Oh look at you enjoying yourself with my pussy. I always knew you liked pussy. You ate a girl's pussy before a girl ever ate yours, you little slut. I don't think it gets gayer than that."

I didn't even care, all that mattered was making her cum in my mouth. There was nothing I wanted more. She pulled my head back and told me to lay on the couch and spread my legs. I obliged and she immediately angled herself so that she was able to straddle her pussy on top of mine and she began to grind on me. We both moaned so loud I was certain the neighbors and her boyfriend would know what we were up to. As she started grinding her pussy on mine she told me to look at her.

I looked at her and as her clit grinded on mine I struggled to get my words out "That feels so fucking gooood I'm gonna cum. "

She started grinding even faster on my pussy and I felt my climax coming and just as my body exploded she said "fuuuuuck."

And I immediately felt her cumming against my pussy. I could feel her cum dripping down my thighs.

She stood up and grabbed my ponytail and told me "You're such a sluuuut. Lick our cum off of my pussy." As she stood and forced my head towards her pussy I happily lapped up the mess we made. I did not even care if her boyfriend woke up and caught us. Her pussy was so good and I did not know if I was ever going to be able to get enough.