Lesbian Dating App

Story Info
Frustrated woman signs up for lesbian dating app.
2.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bzzzz.

My phone vibrates on the bed next to me while I rub myself. I've been so horny lately that my vibrator can barely keep up. Being single for 6 months is really starting to take a toll on me.

I stop playing with myself and pick up my phone. There's a notification on my home screen. I signed up for a lesbian dating app last night and immediately started swiping like mad. I need someone else to help me get over this slump. With a glass of wine fueling me, I took some spicy pictures in my nicest lingerie, and made my first profile.

I was immediately struck by how many beautiful women live in my city. I consider myself pretty attractive, but the women on that app are insane. Last night I must have swiped through a hundred women. Since then, I've gotten a handful of matches and a couple of "Heys". Nothing seemed promising though. That is until now.

I clicked on the notification and it took me to the sexiest profile. Her name is Kenzie. She's 5'3" and blonde. She has an athletic body and the cutest bubble butt. She's smiling and full of life in every picture. I love her full smile and her positive energy.

"Hey cutie :)" she typed. This is definitely an improvement to the single "Hey."

I feel myself getting excited just looking at her message. I've never been with a woman before. I'm not even sure I want to go all the way with a woman yet. But I feel like my heart is pounding just from this one message. That has to mean something.

I finally reply "Hey! Thank you, I think you're really beautiful! What are you up to?"

"Just watching tv. What about you? What are you looking for on here?" She replies.

Part of me wants to tell her I was just playing with myself, but I don't want to scare her.

"I'm just laying down for a bit rn :) I want something casual right now. I've never been with a woman but I've always been a bit attracted to women, so I'm trying to explore that. What are you looking for on here?"

"Oh that's great! I'm also looking for something casual. I can definitely help you explore a bit. I love that third pic of you ;)"

I blush as I read her reply. My third pic is of me in my lacy black bra, panties, and garter belt with stockings. It's a pick of me from behind with me looking over my shoulder.

I quickly go look at her profile again. She has one pic of her in a tight black dress crouching in front of a woman in a red silk dress. She's touching one of the woman's thighs and there's another girl doing the same against the other thigh.

"I love your second photo! You look so sexy and fun :)" I message.

"Lol that was such a wild night...How far have you gone with a woman?"

"Oooh, what made it wild? I've made out with women in bars before, but I've never gone home with anyone. What about you?"

"Well, you definitely have some things to try then lol. I've gone all the way with women multiple times. Those girls and I have hooked up a couple of times :) Do you want to here more about it?"

"Wow, you sound like a great friend lol! I would love to hear more about it. You've got me a bit flustered already."

I was definitely getting hotter now. I was a bit wet from playing with myself, but now I was soaked. I wanted to hear every detail of her experience with her friends.

Kenzie replied "I would love to tell you more about it over a drink."

"I would love that! When are you free?" I replied.

A few hours later, I walked into a dimly lit, popular dive bar in the area. Perfect for a first time meet up over a beer.

I found myself quite nervous. I'm scared that I'm wasting this girl's time. I don't even know what I want out of this meeting. But my curiosity is overwhelming. I have to try to explore this.

I walk in and go sit at the bar. I text her where I am and wait. A few minutes later, Kenzie walks through the door. She is so pretty in person. She's smiling as she walks up to me and I feel so excited.

"Hey! It's great to meet you." She says as I stand and give her a hug. She smells amazing and I love touching her already.

"Yeah, I'm glad we could do this tonight. Do you want to grab a drink?" I reply.

We can get a couple of beers and find a small table in the back of the bar. We hit it off immediately and our conversation flows. After the first beer, we're both a little more comfortable and giggly. I feel like she's really flirting with me and I love it.

We quickly start on our second drink when she starts to lean in more. Then I feel her hand on my leg.

With her face maybe 6 inches from mine, she asks "So did you want to hear more about my experiences?"

I blush from the beer and the excitement. I feel myself getting wet as she gives my leg a little squeeze.

"Yeah, I definitely want to hear more." I reply with a sly smile.

"Well, those girls and I used to go out in college all of the time. After a couple of years, we were all drunk and single one night when I started kissing one of them while at a club. What started as a drunken kiss in the club escalated to the three of us making out on the dance floor."

I started touching her leg now. I wanted to touch more...

"We stopped when we realized we were getting a lot of attention. We didn't want to stop though. We ubered home and started making out again in the living room. Things escalated from there haha."

"Oh wow, it's great that you had some friends to explore with when you were in college. I feel like I really missed out on those experiences." I told her.

"Well, it's never too late." She said as she leaned in and kissed me lightly. I felt her hand move further up my thigh. I pulled her to me and deepened our kiss. I wanted her so badly in that moment.

"Ooh, someone is feeling excited." She said, breaking away from our kiss and moving to my neck. She started kissing my neck and I felt her fingers playing with the hem of my skirt.

I scooted myself forward a bit so her hand went under my skirt. She seemed to know what I wanted and she rubbed my inner thigh. Her hand was inches away from my wet panties.

"I want to feel you playing with me." I whispered in her ear. She smiled at me and kissed my lips again. She then slid her hand further up my leg and started teasing me. She flicked her finger across my wet underwear. From top to bottom over and over again. I moaned as she kissed me.

She pulled my panties to the side and I felt cool air on my soaking pussy. She pushed a finger inside of me and I wanted to melt. It felt so good to have her inside of me. I rocked slightly against her finger. I tried not to draw any attention. It was a dark bar, but people would be able to see us if they looked over.

She removed her finger from inside of me and I felt desperate for her to put it back. She reached up with her now wet finger and pinched my nipple through my clothes.

"Oh God, that feels so good." I moaned into her ear.

"Do you want to go outside to my car? We can be a little louder there." She asked.

I practically jumped out of the seat. We closed our tab and walked to her car. We got in the back seat. As soon as the car door closed, I pulled her on top of me.

We made out and I felt her hands move up my body to my breasts. She started rubbing my nipples and pinching them. I wanted to feel her tongue on them so badly.

Then, like she could read my mind, she pulled my shirt and bra down and kissed my nipple.

"Oh I love that." I said as I jolted from her sudden attentions.

She licked and sucked on one of my nipples before moving to the other one. She lapped at them, and pinched whichever nipple wasn't in her mouth. I groaned and moved my body against her.

"Do you want me to keep going?" She asked.

"Yes, I want you so bad." I responded.

She moved down into the floor of the backseat and got between my legs. My skirt had already ridden up to be around my waist. She didn't waste time. She moved the panties over and started aggressively sucking on my pussy.

My body jolted as I felt her tongue massage my soaking lips. I reached down and pinched her nipple as ate me out. My hips were involuntarily moving with her tongue.

She attached to my clit and sucked hard. I let out muffled cries as I tried to be quiet. We we're in the bar anymore, but I still felt so exposed. Anyone walking by the car would be able to see her head securely between my legs.

She sucked on my clit, without letting up for minutes. I felt a wave building inside of me.

"Don't stop, don't stop, please baby..." I moaned as her tongue massaged my enflamed clit. I felt a wave of pleasure start to peak inside of me. I jerked and moaned, and still, she didn't let up on my clit. She held my legs apart enough to keep her head between my thighs. I could barely keep them open. Every muscle in my body felt tense.

Finally, my orgasm hit me like a truck. I jerked upright on the seat and squeezed her head to my pussy. I rode her face as I screamed "Oh my God" over and over. My orgasm felt like it went on forever. She kept her tongue pressed to my clit until I begged her to stop. My clit was throbbing from her mouth. She feathered a couple of small kisses on it until I regained my faculties enough to pull her up off of the cars floor board and into my lap.

"I think it's your turn." I purred in her ear. She started rubbing her pussy against my thigh. I spun her around so that her back was pressing against my boobs. I immediately started rubbing her pussy through her skirt. I reached under her thong and started pressing my finger inside of her.

While I moved my finger inside of her, I used my other hand to toy with her nipple. I loved pinching the hard little bud through her thin top and bralette. I pulled her shirt and bra down and stared at her beautiful nipples. I rubbed and pinched them as my pace against her pussy increased.

I pressed my finger in and out of her quickly. She was moaning on top of me. I added a finger. She feels so good squeezing her tight, wet pussy around my fingers. I love how soft her pussy lips feel.

"I want you to cum for me." I whisper in her ear. Kenzie and writhing on top of me. She has her eyes closed and her head tilted back against my shoulder. I kiss her cheek as I jam my fingers into her more aggressively. I pick up the pace. Hers breaths are coming so quick now. I can feel she's close when her pussy starts clenching around me.

She starts jerking on top of me, moaning loudly. I squeeze one of her nipples as she starts screaming for me to "make her cum!" I hold her tight against me as I finger her. My fingers dive in and out of her as fast as I can make them go. As she finishes, I feel her wetness drip down my hand.

She starts rearranging her skirt and turning around to kiss me. She straddles me and leans in to kiss me deeply. I run my hand, wet from her juices, under her shirt and up her back.

"You are so sexy baby. I love how wet you get." I say to her.

"Mmm, I can feel that haha. You feel so good inside of me baby." She responds.

"I think we'll have to do this again, and again haha." I joke with her.

"Haha, oh I definitely want to grabs beers with you again." Kenzie said.