Midtowne Spa

Story Info
This is a story of my first bathhouse visit.
1.1k words
3.94
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about the first time I ever went to a mens bathhouse

I'm a versatile bi married white male. After a few kids the sex life with the wife was not as it used to be. The more porn I watched the more I watched the hard cocks in the movies. I loved videos of a girl sucking a big hard cock. I was mesmerized by her face and her lips as she licked and lapped at the mushroom tip. How much she enjoyed the whole act of sucking a cock to completion! I wanted that to be me sucking a cock!

I started thinking back to how much I liked sucking my own cock (that's a story in and of itself) and knew I had to do it again. Only this time for real and suck a real cock that is not my own!

I was in Los Angeles painting a rental condo we had downtown in Little Tokyo. The wife was back in Agoura Hills so I had all the time on my own that I wanted.

Looking online at places that had gloryholes I drove around to a few bookstores with them. They always seemed to be empty and never really found one I liked.

Bathhouses have always had an appeal as it is full of naked men. All are showered and steamed looking for one thing... Cock! Giving or taking

There was a bathhouse in downtown LA that was close to where I was. Midtowne Spa is an older one that has been around for years. It took a few days of driving around the block and looking at the building. Watching for lines as I was nervous about standing outside of a bathhouse. Finally I drove into the parking garage. Saw the attendant and went towards the front door. There was a line and my nerves started building. I wasn't wearing my glasses as I thought if I don't see or recognize anyone I'll be ok. The closer I got to the door the more nervous I became.

Finally I was in the door and got checked in. He gave me a run down of what to expect and what facilities they had. I rented a locker and went upstairs. I was in my early 40's and In good shape. I'm 6'3" 200 lbs. I have an 8" shaved cut cock that has a 6" cirCUMference. As I walked up the stairs and down the corridor past all the rooms my cock was getting harder in my shorts. Guys were looking me up and down like the new meat on the block that I was.

I looked into the open rooms. Guys are either on their backs stroking their hard cocks. Precum glistening on the head lubing the shaft as they stroke. Others are on their knees. Ass in the air. Head down and not even watching the door at whose cock is next! Such cock sluts!

As I got to the lockers it was a lower one that matched the number on the key. I thinking maybe the clerk could tell I was nervous and wanted me bending over to get at it. My cock was hard now and it was difficult to peel off my shorts. I just went for it and as I pulled my shorts down my hard cock slapped back onto my chest. Precum left a slick mark on my chest where the tip just slapped it. Naked and bent over feeling more exposed then ever but also as excited as ever. Gym class was never like this before! As much as I wished it would be.

I grabbed the towel. Threw it over my shoulder. Hey I figured if I've got a big cock why wrap it in a towel?! Now that I finally made it into the bathhouse I was going to have the best time while I'm here. Walking back down the corridor I was having my ass grabbed as I walked by. Lots of come hither options to go into a room. That's not what I was here for. I was here to see and get to as much cock as I could.

I decided to go upstairs and start at the top and work my way down. There was a nice sunny afternoon in downtown LA and the nude sunbathers were all over the place. Chaise lounges we're beckoning me. I put my towel down and adjusted the back rest so that I could watch the talent. Most of the guys were just suntanning and getting that no tan line tan. I wasn't here to tan and slowly started playing with my cock. It rose up as I stroked it some more. I caught the eye of a couple sitting across from me. As they watched me the younger of the two reached over and started stroking his partners cock! Mine was now rock hard as I watched these two. As the twink leaned over and started sucking on the others cock I was getting turned on. I ran my finger over my head and scooped up the pre fluid then tasted it.

The older man was leaning back while the other started sucking his cock with gusto. We locked eyes and he knew the show was turning me on. I spit on my cock to lube it up as I started long stroking my big cock. I played with my balls and tugged on them to try and stop the cum from gurgling out. As I watched more of the live sex show before me the sucker was now stroking his cock to full hardness. I looked back up and the older guy stared right at me while he grabs the head of his lover and pushes it down on his hard glistening cock! His balls twitch as he buries his bone deep! The cum shoots out and fills his partners mouth. His cock is now just as hard and he is shooting all over the ground. How I wished to be there on my knees catching that wasted load.

As he came up for air he leaned in and they passed the cum back and forth as the two made out. This was too much and I shot my pent up sperm load all over my chest. It was such a forceful blast that I now realized the man in the seat next to me began a slow clap.

I was so nervous at what had just happened I got up. Cum covered and walked down a flight of stairs to hit the shower and clean up. No point getting the towel wet so back over the shoulder it went as my now limp cock dangled between my by Legs. My load of cum glistened my chest as it was in full display for all to see.

More to CUM!!!