Midweek at Whistler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're evil."

"Maybe, but I'm hungry."

With pure sex in her voice she said, "We could always eat here..."

"I think that is desert."

She sighed and stepped back, "I suppose you're right."

He stood, pulled her against him, kissing her on the lips and then letting go, moving to the door. She stood by herself for a minute, her mind reeling at the kiss, thinking that they never kissed unless it was during sex, and now he kissed her before dinner, and she had liked it! Her thoughts were interrupted by him, "Emily, Emily?" She snapped to look at him, "You coming?"

"Oops, sorry, daydreaming a bit."

He smirked, "Get your mind out of the gutter, let's go." She hurried after him, grabbing her clutch on the way out the door.

They made the five-minute walk downstairs and to the restaurant where Chris gave their name, and they were taken to a table immediately. He pulled her seat out, causing her to grin and blush a bit as she sat down. He took his place on the other side of the table, smiling as their waiter approached to take their drink order. She ordered a glass of wine and water while he ordered a bourbon on the rocks and a glass of water also.

After the waiter left, they made standard small talk about the day, avoiding the events on the gondola, at least for a moment until she made a wisecrack about the gondola rides be relaxing for him, but not for her, causing them both to laugh just as the waiter returned with their drinks. With drinks in hand, they made their requests, skipping appetizers and skipping to the entree; he ordered the Cap striploin while she ordered the Garganelli Bolognese. As the waiter thanked them and walked away, they fell into a casual, comfortable rhythm talking about life, work, and the next few weeks.

It took about 15 minutes for the waiter to return with their food and refills on their drinks, but once he set the food down, they both just looked at it. Chris spoke first, "I don't think I've ever eaten somewhere this fancy while skiing."

She nodded and placed her napkin in her lap, "Me either, normally it is just junk food and beer." He nodded and they began to eat in silence. It wasn't until both their plates were about half empty that Emily finally paused and said, "Can I ask you something?"

Chris wiped his mouth and set his fork down, "Go for it."

She pondered for a moment, before just coming out with what she was thinking, "What was with the kiss before we left the room?"

Chris turned his mouth up, thinking of how best to answer the question, "Did it bother you?"

"No, just not like us, considering we only kiss, you know."

"Yeah, about that..."

"What?"

He thought for a moment before replying, "I'm not sure I want to continue what we've got going on."

"" ...Oh?"

He could see her getting annoyed and worried at the same time and decided he probably just needed to come out with what he had been thinking for the last few weeks, "Emily, I don't think I can keep doing the friends with benefits thing." Seeing her look at him, not annoyed, but concerned, he continued, "I have to admit, over the last few weeks, since you stayed the night after Steve's party, I realized that when you got up to leave, I didn't want you to leave."

"Oh." Emily felt herself bubbling with excitement, because she too had been realizing their hookups were becoming different.

He smiled softly and continued, "I understand if you want to keep things casual, but I'm not sure I can, so I just want to be upfront with you. If that means I need to sleep on the couch in the room or even in the truck, so be it. I just couldn't resist anymore."

She took another bite of her food, leaving him to look on, after chewing and wiping her mouth again she said, "Funny you mention that night." She lowered her voice and leaned in, "I felt something change after that night too...that was the first night you came inside of me..."

He grinned, "Maybe that was it..."

"I think so.... I'll let you in on a secret, I really liked that. And I didn't want to leave the next morning either..."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so you could say we are in the same boat."

"I think so."

She smiled and leaned back, picking her fork up again, "What do you say we finish dinner, then head back to the room for dessert and enjoy the room as a couple?"

"A couple?" She nodded and smiled, prompting him to continue, "I'd like that."

They spent the next 20 minutes finishing off their dinner, talking without the burden of their hidden feelings weighing on them. When the waiter brought the check, Chris paid while Emily left the tip. With everything taken care of, they both stood and headed out of the restaurant. As they neared the elevator, Emily linked her arm in his, looking up and smiling as he pushed the button for their floor.

With the door closed behind them, he leaned against the wall, and she leaned against him, sinking into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She sighed and said softly, "This is nice."

"Mmhmm," replied Chris. They rode the rest of the way in silence, disembarking at their floor and quickly walking to their room where Chris opened the door and allowed Emily to walk in first as he ran his hand up her back. He followed her in, shutting the door, and when he turned around, he found Emily waiting for him.

"How about desert now?"

He stepped towards her, pulling her against him, "That sounds perfect." Their lips came together, and they spent the next 30 seconds kissing deeply, eventually moving together as one until they stood at the foot of the bed.

When their lips parted, they each took a deep breath and Emily spoke first, "Shoes off." Chris nodded and bent down, untied his shoes and kicked them off as Emily did the same with her boots. They both stood up and came together, kissing again as Chris's hands began to caress her bare back through the gap in her sweater. Emily pulled her lips from his, kissing down his cheek to his neck, causing him to groan. She pulled her hands from his back and began to fumble with his belt, then the button of his jeans; just as she was going to work the zipper, his hands grabbed hers, "Nope, let me."

She protested, but felt his hands let go of hers and then work her sweater out of her skirt. She felt the cool air hit her bare stomach and raised her arms, allowing him to work it over her head, depositing it on the floor by their shoes. As the cool air moved from her bare stomach to her now bare breasts, she felt her nipples begin to harden, and his mouth going to her collar bone, making its way towards them. She groaned and pushed him back, "Shirt off."

He simply nodded and peeled his shirt off, then seeing her reach around to the zipper on her skirt, he began to undo his jeans, pushing them to the floor along with his underwear. When he turned his focus back to her, he found her skirt on the floor in the pile of their clothes and her in nothing but a red thong. "Wow, that looks great on you."

She smiled and did a twirl so he could see the back, showing off the lacing that revealed most of her lower back before the fabric disappeared between her firm ass cheeks. "I saw this at the store the other day, and I thought you'd like it."

He stepped back to her, pulling her body against his and pressing his lips to hers again as their hands roamed over each other's bodies; Chris gently steered her to the bed, breaking their kiss, he said, "Sit down." She kissed him again and sat on the edge of the bed, with his erect cock now at mouth level, Emily leaned forward to take it into her mouth, but once again found herself being stopped. "It's your turn."

She leaned back, resting on her hands as she felt him press her legs apart and watched him drop to his knees between them. He kissed up her thigh, something he had never done before, she felt a hitch in her breath as she felt his breath on her cloth covered pussy. He pressed his nose to the cloth, the pressure causing her to moan as his breath sent a chill across her wet lips to the rest of her body.

Chris smiled as Emily reacted; he ran his hands up the outside of her thighs until he encountered the straps of her thong, grasping them, he eased them down as she lifted her ass, allowing her panties to join the remainder of their clothes as his side. With them on the floor, he was left looking at her puffy, and clearly wet pussy. She breathed heavier in anticipation, he began to kiss his way up her thigh, until he pressed his mouth to her lips, kissing them softly as she let out a groan.

Using his fingers, he spread her lips and began to lick inside her folds, using her moans as a guide to his focus and pressure. He paid close attention to her entrance, pressing his tongue inside, gathering her wetness with it, before sucking her lips into his mouth and her moan began to increase in volume. Smiling to himself, he worked his tongue upwards, feeling the firm nub of her clit, and caused her to jerk and let out, "Fuck" when he softly flicked it.

He glanced up from between her legs and saw her chest and breasts heaving as her breathing was becoming more labored and erratic, before turning his focus back to her clit. He sucked it between his lips, causing her to let out another moan as her legs tightened around his head. He maintained the suction and flicked it with his tongue, her moans becoming muffled as her thighs clamped around his head. With another flick of his tongue, her hands moved to the back of his head, pressing it against her as her orgasm began to roll through her.

With a "Fuck!" Emily's orgasm rolled through her body, causing her to take short deep breaths as her legs shook with each lick of her sensitive clit. As it began to subside, Chris's tongue eased up, providing her much needed relief as the waves of pleasure ebbed. She finally loosened her legs as her breathing began to return to normal, before she finally said, "God, you're good."

She scooted back toward the headboard, and he smirked and said before moving beside her on the bed, "It was my pleasure."

As he reached out, gently placing his hand on her hip, she said, "Kiss me."

"I'm a bit covered in you."

She giggled, "I don't care." He leaned in, pressing their lips together as they both slid to their sides, deepening the kiss. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue, turning her on more, and causing her to press against him, feeling his cock slip between her legs, then, feeling it slide along her wet slit. They both groaned into the kiss before she pulled away and pressed him onto his back.

He smiled up at her, "Taking control are we?"

She straddled him, hovering above his cock before saying, "At least for a little bit." Taking his shaft in her hand, she gently rubbed it along her slit, wetting the head before guiding it into her. She sighed and he groaned as their bodies met, she bent at the waist and lowered herself to his body, kissing him again before raising up slightly and said, "You feel so much better without a condom."

"You do too...l'm glad we ditched them night when we were drunk."

She laughed and rocked her hips, "I don't think we will be needing them anymore."

He pressed into her lightly, "Agreed." She leaned down again, kissing him, then began to rock on his cock, grinding her clit into his pelvis as his cock slid in and out of her slightly. They continued to kiss as their bodies moved in tandem, each time she slid down his cock, he would press into, their tempo gradually increasing to the point where Emily had to pull her lips from his so they could both breathe.

With her raised up, it allowed him to thrust a bit more, pushing into her and causing her to moan in pleasure. Having caught her breath, Emily raised up completely, feeling his cock sink deeper into her. He placed his hands on her hips as she began to grind into him, then, with his hands for guidance, she began to rise up on his shaft before settling back down. She repeated that until she found a rhythm and between moans said, "Grab my tits."

Chris moved his hands from her hips, cupping each breast, squeezing them gently as her firm nipples poked into his palms. She groaned again and began to ride him faster, then harder as she slammed down onto his cock until after a short time, her eyes shot open, and she moaned as her orgasm washed over her. Chris felt the walls of her pussy contract and a bit of her wetness dripped down his balls as she shook from orgasm.

As she came down, she once again fell against his chest, resting her head on his shoulder as she gathered herself from her second orgasm of the night. Chris softly stroked her back, giving her ass a gentle squeeze as her breathing began to normalize, "That was intense."

She grinned to herself, "You're telling me. How are you doing."

He chuckled, "Well, I haven't cum yet."

She laughed and sat up, simply resting with his hard cock filling her, she absent mindedly cupped her own breasts and said, "I'm up one, we should probably fix that."

She felt him place his hands on her back as he rose slightly, and as she let out a squeal, she felt him moving them, and without him sliding out of her, she found herself on her back, with him on top, "I like the sound of that."

Without another word, she felt him pull out, before thrusting back in causing her to groan again. After a few moments of thrusting, he shifted his weight so that he was directly over her. She opened her eyes and seeing him, she moved her hands up to his chest, running her nails over his chest, causing him to let out a groan himself, bringing a smile to her face before she felt him press back into her, stretching her pussy around him.

She once again closed her eyes and moved her hands to his back; as he continued to thrust, the room was filled with her moans and his grunts as his thrusts sped up. With each thrust, she involuntarily raised her hips to meet him and within a few more moments, she felt another orgasm begin to flow over her as she moaned out his name.

As she moaned his name, Chris tried his hardest to hold his own orgasm back, but as her pussy began to contract around his shaft, he let loose with his own groan and as her pussy coaxed it out of him, he pressed as deep into her as he could and filled her pussy up with his cum as her orgasm continued.

As both their orgasms subside, Chris stayed suspended above her, each of them breathing deeply as they looked into each other's eyes. Emily gave a half smile and said, "Relax, you won't smash me."

He smirked and gently lowered himself down until they were pressed together again. He nuzzled her neck, gently kissing it, causing her to sigh as she stroked his back as they both relished the after sex feeling of connectedness. He lifted his head slightly and said, "So a couple?"

She didn't answer right away, but finally said, "Yeah a couple...that still okay with you?"

Almost eagerly he said, "I would love that."

She smirked where he couldn't see, "Whoa, don't be throwing the L word around yet."

He fumbled for something to say, fearing he had screwed it up, but Emily did her best to roll them to their sides where she kissed him and said, "Calm down, I'm just playing."

He let out a sigh of relief and shifted a bit trying to get comfortable, but in doing so, his softening cock slipped from her, landing on both of their legs, causing Emily to giggle as the combination of their juices landed on her leg, and she felt some of his cum slip out of her pussy. She gently stroked his face and kissed him again, before he pulled away and said, "Do you want me to get you a towel?"

She reached over him, turning off the light and said, "Nah, I want us to both stay right here, is that okay?"

"Sounds perfect."

Emily rolled to her other side, pressing her back against him, once again feeling the sticky, wetness of his cock on her skin, causing her to smile and say, "Hold me?"

She felt his arm shift, then wrap around her waist, pulling her a bit closer as he said, "G'night Em."

"Goodnight Chris."

*Next Morning*

Emily began to slowly open her eyes, moving to stretch, she found that she couldn't really move that well, not only was she a bit stiff from skiing, but she was constrained by Chris's arm still wrapped around her waist, and their legs were intertwined. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes again, enjoying the warmth and security his arms provided.

She found herself waking up again a little while later, this time by the pressure in her bladder. She wiggled from his arms, grabbed some clothes for the day and made her way to the bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet, she noticed the residue of dried cum from the night before on her lips and legs. Once she used the bathroom, she grabbed a washcloth and wiped her legs, making herself mildly presentable. She laughed silently to herself as she thought, "So much for keeping things casual."

She slipped her underwear, then yoga pants on, then snapped her bra and pulled on a crew neck, brushed her teeth before gathering her toiletries and made her way back into the main room where she found Chris sitting up in bed, playing on his phone. He smiled at her, "Good morning beautiful."

She cocked her eyebrow, "Really?" He once again fumbled for words until she burst out laughing, once she calmed down, she flopped down on the bed beside him, "I'm kidding, I kinda like that."

"You gotta cut that out, you're going to kill me."

She laughed, "Nah, I like messing with you."

He smirked and quickly rolled over, pinning her to the bed, she squealed as he began to tickle her sides. After they had thrashed around for a moment, they both ended up laughing, until Chris leaned down, kissing her; she returned the kiss, and as he began to deepen it, she initially reciprocated, but began to giggle soon after and turned away. He looked at her, "What?"

She smiled, "You have morning breath. Go get ready, we can get breakfast on the road."

He ran his hands under her sweatshirt, causing her to take a deep breath as he reached the underwire of the cups and him to say, "We have a little bit before check out..."

She slapped his chest as she felt his hardening cock press against her, "Calm down tiger, we've got a four-hour drive home." He groaned, causing her to laugh again as he climbed off and made his way to his suitcase crumbling. She giggled, finding his frustration cute. As he gathered clothes and his toiletries bag, she came up behind him, wrapping her arms around and nuzzling his neck before saying, "Thank for yesterday and last night, it's been wonderful."

He smiled to himself and turned in her arms to kiss her, before letting go, "I know, I know, get ready to leave." She laughed and nodded as he headed towards the bathroom.

With the door shut, she finished packing her things, then picking his clothes up from the floor, neatly them, and placing everything she could back in the suitcase. With that done, she ran out of the room, heading downstairs where she got herself a latte from Starbucks and him a Red Bull, knowing his preference for those. With the drinks in hand, she returned to the room, finding him putting the rest of his stuff in his bag, he turned and smiled, "Thanks, but you didn't have to do all of it."

She handed him his drink and smiled, "I know, but that's what girlfriends do."

He smiled and zipped his bag before pulling her into a hug, "That going to take a bit of time to get used to, but I like it."

"Well I'm glad, because I like it too."

He smiled and kissed her before letting go to grab their suitcases as she grabbed her lululemon everywhere bag, throwing it across her body and following him out of the room to check out.

Once they had checked out, they loaded their things in the truck and headed out of the parking lot, back towards Seattle. After a quick stop in Squamish for gas and breakfast, then another stop in Bellingham after crossing the border for lunch, they found themselves nearing Emily's apartment in Everett shortly after three.