Midweek at Whistler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily had been quiet since leaving lunch and because of traffic and the sudden worsening of the weather, Chris hadn't said much as he concentrated on the driving. After lunch, his hand had come to rest on her thigh as she pulled her feet up into the seat. Her hand had found his and taken hold of it, bringing a smile to both their faces. As he neared her exit, he looked over, seeing her sound asleep, he gently squeezed her thigh, "Hey Em, we are almost to your place."

She woke up slowly, and groggily said, "What?"

He smiled, "I said we are almost to your apartment."

Waking up a bit more, she picked her head up from the window and looked out the windshield; letting go of his hand to rub her eyes and said, "Wow, the weather really turned to shit."

Chris slowed and began to switch lanes as the sign for her exit showed two miles. He replied "Yeah it did, started right after we left Bellingham. Radio is saying it will switch to snow after five and give us four or five inches.

Emily nodded, looking around the highway before her, "Wanna take tomorrow off too?"

"Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted to take tomorrow off too?"

"I probably could, told my boss that I was sick today and yesterday. Tomorrow is Friday which would mean a long weekend."

"Let's go to your place."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you got enough food for the next few days?"

"Yep."

"It's settled then."

"Do you want to swing by your place and get anything?"

As they passed her exit, she shook her head and placed her hand on his thigh, causing the blood to begin moving in that direction before saying, "Nah, I don't figure we will be needing clothes much, and if we do, you have a washer, and I can wear your clothes."

His cock began to harden more with her statement as he moved over to the left lane, bypassing all the exit lane traffic and said, "Sounds perfect to me."

"I thought so, nothing like a long weekend snowed in with your boyfriend." He smiled and they made their way back towards his apartment where they did just that.