Midweek Meet Up Pt. 06: The Morning

Story Info
Waking up in each other's arms.
2k words
4.5
798
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven woke up first, freezing. The fire had mostly gone out, just some coals were left. It wasn't the greatest idea falling asleep outside there, Louise's place was on the road to the snow fields, a bit of altitude meant it got pretty cold at night, even at this time of year.

He wrapped his arms around Louise, he might have been cold, but it didn't matter, he wanted to make sure she stayed warm. He had no idea what time it was, it was dark still and his phone was just out of reach. He didn't want to grab it for fear of waking Louise. She was sleeping soundly in his arms, obviously enjoying his warmth.

Despite his discomfort, Steven was happy to lay there and watch Louise sleep, for a while. Without anything to tell the time, he didn't know whether he'd been staring at her for ten minutes or an hour, but he knew he had to do something. He wasn't sleeping, it was cold and dark, and he was starting to feel uncomfortable without a proper bed.

After a few minutes or hours, he didn't know, Steven decided he had to do something. He didn't like the idea of moving, he didn't want to wake Louise. She looked so perfect in the soft glow of the moon and stars. Her cute button nose, her soft lips, everything on her face looked so relaxed, who was he to disturb that?

Steven gently eased himself out from under Louise, untucking his arm from around her. He figured if he could put a couple of logs on the fire it'd at least get the warmth going. With a gentle wriggle, he freed himself from the embrace he'd been enjoying and crawled out of the blanket cocoon. When he slid out he realised, he was still starkers. He and Louise has fallen asleep together, not a thread on between them. Fuck it was cold now!

He hurriedly put a couple of big logs on the fire from the wood pile. He hoped they wouldn't take too long to re-light. As he turned to go back to the blanket, he noticed Louise's phone was with the food she'd brought up. He looked at it, 3am. Bloody typical, he always woke up at 3am. It'd become almost a ritual, he'd wake at 3am nearly every night and send Louise a message. It wasn't on purpose, just that's what time he would stir, and again this morning, 3am wakeup. He didn't need to send a message tonight however, she was there, with him.

He crawled back into the blanket cocoon, wrapped his arms around Louise and drifted back off to sleep as the fire grew.

Steven's next conscious thought was the result of the morning sunlight burning into his eyes. As he blinked and squinted his eyes adjusted to the morning. He saw it, the most spectacular view he'd ever woken up to.

"Good morning," his view said, "How did you sleep?"

"Who cares how I slept, it's how I wake up that's the best ever!" was his corny reply. "If I can wake up to this view every day for the rest of eternity, I'd never get sick of it. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Good" Louise replied breathily. "It was so nice to snuggle up to you all night, and wake up and watch you sleep this morning."

Steven suddenly felt a pang of shyness. Why on earth would she want to watch him sleep? He'd watched her. He had never really considered that she'd want to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her.

"You hungry?" Louise asked.

"Are you for breakfast?"

"Maybe, but I bought some cereal for you too!" Louise replied. They'd talked about Steven's cereal fetish. He ate more cereal than anything else, and she wanted to do her best to make him comfortable.

Steven leant in and kissed Louise. Their lips brushing gently against each other's, arms holding on, pulling their bodies together in a gentle morning embrace. As the sun crested over the eastern mountains, the warmth of the day was beginning, but the warmth of them both together, their own energy, their mutual embrace was all they needed. That and breakfast...

Louise broke the embrace, "Come on, let's go back to the house."

She jumped up, out of the blanket, completely starkers. Steven's eyes nearly popped out of his head. She was hurriedly collecting the things they'd brought, food, bag, clothes; her naked body bathed in the morning sunlight, a syrupy, golden glow embracing her body. It was a cold morning, early spring, but still cold. Steven was busy admiring Louise's nudity, her body looking particularly taught as her nipples tensed in the cold morning air. It took him a moment to realise, she was probably freezing as he lay there, still in the blanket. He snapped to attention, jumping up and putting the blanket around her shoulders. She nuzzled into his chest as he wrapped her up in both the blanket and his arms. Now he was the one standing naked in the cold.

"Come on, let's get to the house," he tried not to shiver as he spoke. Despite being on a couple of hundred acres, he felt exposed, naked to the world as they walked down the ridge to the house.

As they entered, Louise immediately turned on the heater. She turned to see Steven's naked, cold body, particular one particular area that seemed to have been badly affected by the cold.

"Naw, poor little fella, feeling the cold!"

She dropped the blanket and stepped forward, reaching for his cock. "Someone needs warming up."

With that, she took his shrunken, cold penis in her hand and gave it a gentle rub before grabbing it and dragging him to the shower.

"I've never been dragged into the shower by the dick before" Steven responded with a laugh. "But if that's how you want to lead me, I'll follow you anywhere!"

Steven tried to pull Louise in close in the shower, but she pushed him back, "We're just getting clean and warm, nothing more."

She looked Steven in the eye with a playfully stern gaze. He didn't dare argue. They soaped themselves up and washed. It was a little awkward. Steven really wanted to hold Louise against him, feel the warm water wash over their bodies, do just as they'd done yesterday afternoon in this same shower, now they were fighting for the stream, just getting wet, warm and clean. No hanky panky.

Within a few minutes they were done. As they dried off, Steven couldn't take his eyes off Louise. The soft cotton towel dabbing and rubbing against her body. She adjusting it to wrap behind her, revealing herself to him, shimmying as she rubbed in against her back. As she did, her boobs wobbled side to side, her body jiggled.

"Louise, guess what?" Steven asked.

"What?"

Steven answered with a grin, a hint at his playful side as he dropped his towel and leaped forth, tackling Louise onto the bed behind her.

He landed on top of her, partly knocking the wind out of her. He went to apologise, but Louise burst out laughing.

"You're gonna pay for that!" she squealed as she dug her fingers into his ribs, tickling him. This was a fight she could win, he was a lot bigger than she was, but she wasn't ticklish, he'd told her he was extremely ticklish. He squirmed and quickly wriggled off of her, backing away, but that wasn't good enough, Louise started chasing Steven, her wriggly fingers attacking his ticklish spots all over. his ribs, his hips, his butt, anywhere to make him twitch from her touch.

Steven had had enough, he grabbed onto Louise's wrists, and wrestled her onto her back, then straddled on top of her, pinning her body with his, and her hands out to her side. She fought, trying to break free from his entrapment, but he weighed nearly double her, she had no chance.

"Truce?" he asked.

"No!"

"Truce?" he asked again, raising his eyebrows and cocking his head to one side as he layed a little harder into her.

"Fine," was the dejected reply as she felt him relax his grip on her.

Steven rolled over, laying next to Louise. He looked at her, a coy smile on his face. It wasn't the cheeky grin she'd seen before, but simply a look of pure happiness.

"What?" she asked.

"What what?" he asked in reply.

"What are you smiling at? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, I'm just so happy to be here with you. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and actually being here with you is the best ever."

"Naww Steve, I love that you're here with me. Thank you for coming to be with me." Louise felt a welling of emotion build inside of her, she'd been missing positive affirmations for a long time.

Steven rolled in, putting his arms around Louise. He gave her a long hug, a cuddle that lasted forever. Louise felt herself wrapped up, not just in his arms, but surrounded by his love. It was warm, cozy, comfortable, safe; exactly what she wanted. She snuggled into his chest, listening to his heartbeat, lost in the moment together. Steven could feel Louise's body relax. It was the best feeling, knowing she felt safe with him. He felt his love for her swell inside, like an overwhelming anxiety, desperately needing to find something to do, but with nothing needing doing. All he could do was just cuddle onto Louise tightly, hold her close, breathe in her presence, gently kiss her. For the both of them it was a magical moment, a perfect pause in life.

"We should get ready," Steven interrupted, "How about some breakfast?"

"Haha, thinking with your stomach"

"Well, we've got to get some fuel in us for a big day ahead." Steven replied with his signature cheeky grin.

"Oh, you planning on wearing me out?" Louise asked coyly.

They'd talked together for months. Louise had followed her partner to here for work. In that time she'd always wanted to see some of the city's sights, but he'd never wanted to. She felt stifled, her wishes were never met. Her wants and needs were never important, she never felt important.

"Well, you know it's a pretty big zoo, you'll need a lot of energy to walk around all day."

Louise's face lit up. "We're going to the zoo? Really?"

"Yeah, if you want to." Steven knew Louise loved animals.

"Hell yeah I want to! Really, you're not kidding? We're going to the zoo?" Louise repeated herself.

She couldn't believe it. She'd never felt this way. Steven had been with her for not quite twenty four hours, they'd made an amazing physical connection, they'd connected emotionally and now one of the things on her bucket list was right there. She'd wanted to visit the zoo for years, but never had the opportunity.

"Steven, I am in love with you. I love you, you're the best," she gushed.

"I love you too. I'd do anything for you," then added cheekily, "Even if I've got to see some dumb animals."

Louise shot a look at him, but recognised the look on his face, the wry grin, the look in his eyes, "I mean, we don't have to go."

"Fine, I want to go see the animals too"

"Haha" Louise laughed, "Good. I'll get breakfast."

She jumped out of bed, and quickly got dressed. She found some underwear and put it on. Steven watched her get dressed. It was a mesmerising show, just the way she moved, her gorgeous body, trim, toned, perfect, slowly being covered up. He watched until the last thread of clothing hid her nakedness. It was disappointing, but at the same time amazing to watch. He could get used to this.

He followed her lead, climbing off the bed and getting dressed as she prepared some breakfast. A bowl of cereal for him, some toast and a cup of tea for herself. They ate together, and then got ready to leave.

As they walked to the car, they held hands, walking slowly together like an old couple, two souls moving as one. They got in and drove off, filled with a new level of love for one another, and filled with excitement for the day ahead...