Midweek Meet Up Pt. 08: Sleep?

Story Info
Asleep after a big day, they fall asleep as their tryst ends.
4.4k words
4.75
1k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven and Louise had fallen asleep in each other's arms, safe in their lover's embrace. They'd had a big day at the zoo and out to dinner and dancing, and of course making love. They were so content, but so exhausted.

Sleeping together, actually going to sleep was the perfect finish to their day, wrapped up together, their bodies, minds and souls intertwined.

Not sure how long they'd been asleep for, Steven woke up. It was dark, he could barely see and had no idea where anything was, he'd never actually slept in this house before. But, it didn't matter, snuggled up against him was Louise. He never felt so content. He was completely smitten with her. And there she was, her naked body pressed up against his. He couldn't believe it, in his mind, she was perfect. How could he go back to sleep? He wanted to just watch her, drink in her presence as she slept against him.

In the dark, he stared at her, mesmerised by her, almost overwhelmed by what seemed like luck to be with her, in that bed, right then and there. The moment in time lingered. It could have been an eternity that he lay there admiring her. He gently stroked her hair, not wanting to wake her, just touch her, get a little closer to her.

Louise murmured in her sleep, "Mmmmm, nice." was her whispy words.

Steven was a little taken aback, he didn't want to wake her. Well, he did want to wake her. He was getting on a plane in the morning, back to his regular life, the real world, a world that doesn't have Louise in it. He wanted to wake her and spend every moment with her. But he didn't want to wake her, she was so relaxed sleeping in his arms, peaceful, comfortable, safe, beautiful. He gently kissed her forehead and lay back, closing his eyes and drifting back into slumber.

Louise awoke sometime later. She'd been asleep, so comfortable, so content, safe in Steven's embrace. It wasn't a full night's sleep, but she felt rested, refreshed, energised, even a little frisky. She looked at Steven, wondering what she did to deserve such a perfect man to come into her life. Someone who loved her and admired her and wasn't afraid to express it. She'd never felt like this. It wasn't just her feelings for him that were new for her, it was his feelings for her that made it special. She'd been in long term relationships in the past, but never really felt appreciated. It had only been a few months, and two days in actual contact, but Steven made her feel special, made her feel loved, made her feel worthy of being loved. She was high on the feeling, alive with emotion.

Her hand was draped across his chest, she slowly stroked it up and down his torso. She wasn't thinking, but was reminded that Steven was ticklish when his body twitched at her touch and his hand brushed hers away in his sleep. She was wide awake and wanted him to be too, but didn't want to wake him by tickling him. She liked that she was getting a reaction from his sub-conscious, but respected him not to do something he didn't like. But, she knew what he would like. Slowly she slid under the covers.

Steven was well and truly out to it, asleep, almost comatose. In his sleep he started to dream, a feeling of arousal. Warmth surrounding his loins. Like most guys, he probably had a dirty dream or two every night. It doesn't even consciously register. The dream starts, there's some arousal, maybe some unconscious touching and then back to sleep.

This dream was like the others, nothing memorable, just an arousal, an erection, an unconscious touching; then a sudden realisation. Normally touching one's self in their sleep is inconsequential, it doesn't register as anything. It does register when your sub-conscious reaches down to touch your hardened cock and you feel something else there.

Steven was suddenly awoken from his deep sleep. His hand had expected to grab onto his member, give it a push and then go back to doing nothing. Instead, his hand found a handful of hair. A shock, a realisation, this wasn't just a dirty dream. This was a dirty dream come true. Louise's head was in his lap. His cock was in her mouth. She'd been sneakily sucking his cock as he slept, stroking it gently, licking it, taking it between her lips.

As she slid under the covers, she found his cock, a disappointing, flaccid piece of flesh, laying there between his legs, dormant, toneless, unalive. She stroked her hands across his pubic hair, rubbing against his lifeless organ, down between his legs, cupping his balls gently, her fingers ever so slightly tickling him, titillating him. In a short time, she could feel his member start to swell, a slight stiffening, his rod taking shape to her touch. She leaned in, her long tongue licking along the length of his shaft before taking it all in her mouth. In his sleep, she could feel his cock continue to harden in her mouth, growing from the pathetic, lifeless piece of meat it was to a fully formed, hardened and ready tool.

As Louise continued to entertain his sex, she could feel him waking up, stirring, movements as she pulled Steven from his slumber. She felt his hand touch the back of her head, then him jumping from shock. She loved that she had him in the palm of her hand, she'd given him a wonderful wake up.

"Hey sleepy head" she greeted Steven.

"Heeeyyy" was his groggy reply, "What are you doing?"

"You'll figure it out!"

"Mmmm, I think I've got an idea"

Now that she knew he was awake, somewhat, Louise decided it was no longer necessary to be gentle. She sealed her lips around Steven's engorged cock and sucked, hard. He groaned loudly, grabbing onto her. Louise grabbed his shaft in her hand and briskly, almost violently jerked it up and down, keeping his knob in her mouth. Steven moaned more groans of contentment as she did so. His hands played with her hair as she worked his cock at a frenzied rate.

She knew she was getting somewhere, he was starting to squirm, starting to twitch, his breathing was getting quicker, shallower, she could feel his hand on the back of her head moving around looking for something to do. Him being turned on turned her on, pleasuring Steven was giving her her own satisfaction. The taste of his precum filled her mouth, he was close. She felt his cock stiffen in her mouth, his stomach tensed under her ear, her hand worked quickly up and down his shaft as she felt the first squirt of his love juice in her mouth.

His body writhed in pleasure as Louise relieved him of his seed.

What a way to be woken. Yet Steven had just been asleep, now Louise had sucked him dry he was still tired and sleepy. He wanted to return the favour, he wanted things to stay equal between them, but he couldn't manage much, he pulled Louise up to him, holding her close, vaguely trying to touch her somewhere that'd give her some pleasure. But, he yawned, giving it away to Louise that he really wasn't up to her night time romp.

It didn't really matter to her, she'd had her fun, she got satisfaction from Steven's satisfaction.

"Don't worry baby, go back to sleep, you can make it up to me later," she reassured Steven as he drifted back off to sleep.

As he drifted off, Louise resumed her position snuggled against his warm body, her leg over his leg, her hand draped across his chest, feeling his heart beat as his ribs rose up and down with each breath. She herself drifted back off to sleep, listening to his breathing as it slowed, a feeling of contented satisfaction comforting her as she returned to slumber.

The sun shone through the window on the far side of the cabin, rousing Steven from his sleep. His eyes burned as they adjusted to the morning light. He woke with a smile, his lover was snuggled into him. But his smile was tainted by his realisation, today was the day. Today was the day he was getting back onto a plane to fly home. Back to his normal life, his normal life where Louise isn't a daily part of it.

He breathed a moanful sigh, a depressed groan at the impending end to their tryst as he pulled Louise in closer against him. He wanted to hold her closer, feel her as much as he could in the last few hours they had together. She was still sleeping, relaxed and content. He breathed in her scent, savouring her aroma, locking in the memory of this moment as he gently stroked her hair while she slept.

It wasn't long before Louise started to stir. Steven watched her as she woke up.

First she took a deep, drawn breath, then her shoulders shrugged and her legs straightened as she started to shake off the grips of sleep. Her eyes opened, taking a slight moment to focus on Steven looking at her. She smiled, both to see her lover looking at her, but also embarrassed to see he was watching her before closing her eyes again. She wasn't quite awake.

Steven leant in and kissed her on the forehead, his arms holding her close to his body, pressed together as one. Her eyes opened again, this time a little more consciously.

"Good morning," her words softly gliding across her lips.

"Hey beautiful," Steven replied, "How are you this morning?"

"Great. I had the best sleep."

"Oh, I'm sure you were awake for some of it!"

"Well, maybe, but it was great too hehe."

"Yeah it was. I want to wake up to you tomorrow, and every day forever."

"That'd be so amazing baby. I loved sleeping in your arms," Louise yawned. "Are you hungry?

"Are you for breakfast?" was Steven's cheeky reply.

"Well, now that you mention it, I did have a midnight snack," she replied, mirroring his cheekiness.

"Maybe you can eat me for breakfast!" a devilish grin smattered across her face.

"Mmmm, tasty." Steven's eyes lit up at the thought.

"Honestly, I want nothing more than to just lay here with you for a bit."

"Me too"

The lovers lay in bed, holding each other, cuddling, talking, kissing and nuzzling. The world didn't matter so long as they were together. An eternity could pass in just a moment together. Together, connected on a whole different level, not just physical, their emotional and intellectual connection was otherworldly; perfection. A perfect coupling of souls, meant to be together, finally having found their way to each other.

It was a perfect union, too good to be true. Reality had a cruel way of getting in the way. The reality was Steven had to be on a plane just before lunch and the morning was already marching on. Time didn't stop for anyone, nor any couple, no matter how perfect their love was. It was time to get up.

Louise made Steven breakfast, nothing special, Weet-Bix with milk and honey, his favourite. He was perfectly capable of making his own breakfast, and it took almost no effort or skill, but holy shit, he heart swelled with love right then. They say the way to man's heart is through his stomach. Steven's heart already belonged to Louise, but if she was going to make him breakfast, then his heart might just explode.

He had to return the favour, making a cup of tea for her, extra steeped, a small dash of milk no sugar, just the way she'd described liking it, the way he used to make tea for his Nanna when he was younger.

It was perfect, "You keep making me tea like this, I might just have to keep you around!" Louise said with a smile.

"You know, I'm probably ok with that," Steven replied with a giggle that tapered off to a sigh.

"What's the matter?" Louise enquired.

"Sorry, it's just."

"Just what?"

"It's just," Steven paused, "it's just that I've been here for two days. They've been the best two days ever. Dead set, I don't think I've ever had a better 48 hours. And I'm leaving you today."

He stifled back tears. "Sorry, I don't want to be a downer, but fuck, I don't want to leave you. I've never had these feelings before. You mean more to me than anyone ever."

Louise was overcome as she too started choking up, "Oh babe. Me too, I've had the best time these past couple of days. I'm going to miss you so much, but I'll talk to you every day. And, I'm heading up your way in about 6 weeks remember?"

"Louise, I don't know if I've ever told you this, I mourn for you, long for you, miss you when we're not talking. For the past couple of months, we've only been on the phone, and I've had an aching hole when I'm not talking to you. I don't know how I'm going to do it now. Holy shit, I don't even know where to start. I've had a taste, I've had you. I only want more of you now. I don't know how I'm going to get on that plane without you. FUCK!"

Louise was surprised by his outburst. He seemed genuinely angry.

"Hey, hey, babe, we can do this. Fuck, I'm going to miss you too, I feel the same way, but getting upset isn't going to do anything. You've been worth waiting for, I can wait some more, it'll only be better when we can be together for real."

"Sorry. You're right. I can wait, but fuck me I don't want to. I've waited my whole life to find someone so perfect. I want us to start now. i want you to be mine now. Shit, sorry. I don't mean you'll be mine.."

"I get it. I know what you mean," Louise used her most calming voice. "I want to be yours, so long as you're mine too."

"Oh I'm yours, you've already got all of me. And, if you keep making me breakfast, you can have even more than all of me!"

The maths didn't work out, but Louise knew what Steven meant.

Needing to change things up, Louise suggested, "Why don't we go for a walk?"

"Sure, I'll get dressed."

Neither was really dressed to go for a walk, in fact neither was really dressed. They'd slept naked next to each other, and had put on the bare minimum for breakfast.

Steven pulled on his jeans and a jumper as he watched Louise put on the same. His jeans just slid on, guys tend to wear them loosely, whilst hers took some effort. He watched as she shimmied the jeans up to her arse, and then wriggled to get them to squeezed over her perfect, round booty. She had this thing where she'd bend at the waist to pull up her pants, and then stand up with a head flick. It was such a turn on for Steven.

Louise saw Steven watching her, "What?"

"Nothing, just watching you."

"Why?"

"Dunno, I love it when you're naked, but fuck it's good watching you get dressed too!"

Louise felt a pang of shyness wash over her at his comment. She wasn't used to being swamped with affirmations. Maybe one day she would be, but not today.

As they approached the doorway, Steven was overcome. He'd fully intended to go for the walk as suggested, but it didn't happen. The moment took him.

He grabbed Louise by the waist and pushed her against the wall, leaning in against her, pinning her with the weight of his body against hers, feverishly kissing her, his lips pressed firmly against hers. It was a frenzied moment of lust, taking over all control, Steven was possessed by his feelings. Louise was taken aback at first, the shock of his attack taking her by surprise. It wasn't a bad surprise, in fact she loved it, her hands quickly reached for the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. Their lips mashed together, frantically trying to kiss each other more than they already were. The intensity of the moment, the relentless energy was overwhelming, unexpected. Barely moments ago they were feeling a little dejected at the thought of the visit coming to an end, and here they were, completely locked in manic passion.

Steven picked Louise up, holding her by the arse, all the while continuing to kiss her passionately. She wrapped her legs around his hips, squeezing him in tight. Steven could feel his cock struggling against the denim of his jeans as it swelled. Leaning his hips in against Louise, he lifted up her jumper exposing her bare torso and chest. She tugged at his jumper too, pulling it above his head, both their upper bodies naked against each other, feeling the heat of the moment together, the fever keeping them warm as they stripped each other off.

Steven reached down along the curve of Louise's arse, gliding his hands along her hips, around her buttocks and down her thighs wrapped around his body, then back up the inseam of her jeans, teasing, tickling her along the way until meeting his own jeans against her crotch. He reached around and undid his fly, loosening the restriction against his engorged cock. He pushed his pants down a little, without letting go of Louise, wriggling, jumping a little, getting his jeans to drop to his ankles. His member stood firmly, now released from it's denim prison, pressed against Louise's pants' crotch. He stood there naked, holding Louise against the wall. She gripped his body with her legs, leaning back against the wall, making enough space between their bodies for him to reach to her pants and undo her fly. She'd only just put these jeans on to go for a walk, but that idea was long forgotten, the furious passion of the moment was in control of what happened next.

She let go of Steven with her legs, briefly putting them down to the floor, long enough to slide her pants down, Steven helping by pushing them to her ankles as she stepped out of them. As soon as she was free of her denim prison, she jumped again to wrap her legs around him. He again pinned her against the wall, totally naked this time, their bodies starting to sweat as the intensity of the moment continued to increase.

Steven stepped up on his tippy toes, positioning his cock against her opening. She could feel his knob pressed against her, eager for him to enter her again. He softened his pinning of her, letting her body slide down the wall and her steaming hot pussy to sheathe his cock.

He had her pinned against the wall, naked, his cock buried deep inside her, her legs wrapped around him, her arms over his shoulders, holding his neck and head as he thrust his cock forward, feverishly ramming himself in and out of her. Her breath grew fast and shallow, moaning with each exhalation as Steven frantically fucked her perfectly tight little pussy.

Within minutes of frantic fucking against the wall Steven could feel his legs quiver, it was the effort of holding Louise combined with his growing climax, he didn't think he could hold her up much longer. He pulled her away from the wall, grabbing her arse and pulling her hard against his hips. He could feel her full weight on his engorged, rock hard cock, perched upon him he carried her to the bed.

At the bed, he fell on top, putting his hands behind her head as his hips kept thrusting into her. She positioned her knees up and wide, allowing him for push as far into her as possible, deeply penetrating her with every thrust. His abs were starting to burn from the frantic thrusting, with each stroke she squeezed her arse, lifting her hips to meet him, their hips pounding together in frenetic rhythm.

Each thrust built the pleasure. Each thrust burned his abs. Each thrust elicited a moan from her. Each thrust brought them both closer to what would probably be their final climax together for some time.

It was a crazed sprint to the finish for them both, both wanting to get to the finish but neither wanting to finish first. Steven's hips pushed against Louise, the feeling of his cock pushing inside her was pure ecstasy. Steven's cock filling her with absolute pleasure. Her body was tingling with excitement, her clit was swollen, her nipples squeezed hard, every fibre of her being turned on, ready to explode with passion from being fucked so hard, so well, so good.

Steven could feel his cock harden with each stroke, the look on his face grew in seriousness as his concentration focused on reaching the ultimate pleasure. His thrusts became faster, more feverish. Louise could feel his impending climax, bringing her closer to the edge herself. With each pounding of his cock into her her own orgasm swelled. Her pussy tightened, her stomach muscles started to twitch, pulsing in her body as she was right on the edge.

They were both on the edge together, staring over the precipice of bliss together, they edged over together, both bodies in unison, Louise's back arching as Steven felt his cock erupt inside her. She squealed with delight, cumming over his cock as he simultaneously groaned with pleasure at his own release.

12