Midweek Meet Up Pt. 08: Sleep?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd made each other cum multiple times over the past couple of days, but this was by far the most intense, the most prolonged, the most spontaneous.

They collapsed in each other's arms, completely exhausted, spent, dripping with sweat and other fluids. They were again lost in each other's closeness, holding onto the other like they never wanted to be apart.

After holding each other for what seemed like a few minutes, but was actually a lot longer, they realised it was time time for their tryst to come to an end. Time for Steven to leave, go back to his normal life, for Louise to return to her regular day to day.

They both knew it, they knew it had to end. Neither wanted it to stop, it had been the perfect couple of days, and this morning's efforts had sealed it, they were so perfect together physically. Last night they'd experience the perfect emotional connection. Their whole beings, their bodies and souls were a perfect match, they were exactly what the other needed, what the other longed for. And it was over. For now.

Without speaking much, they both got dressed and ready for the drive back to the airport. They hugged as they put his bags in the boot of the car and then got in. On the drive to the airport, talk felt restricted. Steven wanted to say things, but couldn't, his emotions raw, scared he wouldn't be able to hold it all together if he tried to speak. They held hands across the centre console as Louise drove.

As they arrived at the airport carpark there was almost a feeling of dread, like walking down the aisle to the electric chair, knowing that this was it, the end.

Louise accompanied Steven into the terminal. They weren't early, but had a few minutes to say their goodbyes.

"Steven, this has been the most amazing couple of days of my life. I cannot believe what you've done for me. I've never felt so loved, so noticed, so seen as I have. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too," his voice breaking a little, "This was always going to come to a quick end, but fuck me, it was way too quick. You're the person I want to spend forever with. You're my person, my soulmate. I can't believe it's over, our time has come to an end. Seeing you again cannot come quick enough." Tears starting to well in his eyes as he spoke.

"Hey, don't do that."

"Sorry, I can't help it."

"You'll make me cry too, I don't want to be sad. I've never been so happy."

Over the loudspeaker the boarding call was announced, interrupting their extended farewell.

"I guess I've got to get on that plane," a lump growing in his throat.

"Yeah you do."

Steven pulled Louise in for a final cuddle, a hug so tight, so warm, so close they were again as one. The other passengers shuffled past their embrace. They were so lost in each other, they didn't even notice the commotion of bodies moving past, nor the time slip by.

"Last call for flight 803" blared over the loudspeaker.

The call interrupted their embrace, shocking them apart.

"I've got to go, I love you."

"I love you too"

"I'll let you know when I get home."

With that, the lovers broke their embrace, Steven turned and walked down the gangway to his plane. He felt empty, like his soul had just been ripped in half by the awkward reality of living miles apart from his true love.

Louise watched as he disappeared. She stayed at the airport until the plane was taxied away from the jet bridge. She had just had an amazing 48 hours, Steven's visit has awakened feelings in her she didn't know she could have, and it was over. She took the lonely walk back to her car and drove home, the only solace was looking forward to his message.

Almost an hour later, she arrived back at her house, an isolated cabin, great for peace and quiet, now a lonely outpost. She went inside and curled up on the lounge, cuddling a pillow for comfort as the emotions and tears started to flow from her.

She was all cried out when her phone dinged. It was the message from Steven.

***author's note - I really want to write that the message says, "open your front door for a surprise". But this isn't disney, there isn't a happy ending. Just an ending***

She unlocked her phone, there it was, "Home. Thank you. Love you. Miss you."

12