Mienne Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael lets a friend possess Jane Fay and has fun.
4.3k words
4.72
17k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Mienne

Summary: At an intuition for those with superpowers, a body-possessing history teacher ropes in a colleague to satisfy an obsession with the new French professor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was no fallout, afterward.

Since possessing Jane's body, Michael was sure a consequence would result. In his experience, there were always repercussions when someone shamelessly indulged; whether it be through any vice, have it been greed, wrath, or lust. And though the victim of Michael's abilities never remembered what had happened while their body was in his possession and instead simply chalked it to lost time, the man was still convinced something would happen. That perhaps Jane had a hidden security camera in her office that he hadn't been aware of, that someone with a sixth sense for these sort of incidents reported it to the board, that somehow the authorities specialty equipped to deal with superpowered transgressions were about to knock on his front door.

But nothing happened. Days, then weeks went by. And when Michael caught Jane in the hallway one day after a lunch period, she gave him her usual polite, closed-mouthed smile and went about her day.

Michael replayed that hedonistic day in his head before going to sleep each night. He thought of her naked body during his planning periods. He got himself off in his bedroom at the thought of Jane mewling with abandoned pleasure as she rode his unconscious body. And to know the woman suspected nothing only boosted the man's prowess even more. He had abused his ability countless times -no doubt his teenage years could provide material for a 3 thousand-page memoir- but never before had Michael felt such pleasure as he did as Jane Fay. The woman was a minx in nun's clothing. She just didn't know it yet.

More days went by. Michael's breaking point came during an assembly, when he had the most wonderful view of Miss. Jane Fay sitting along an aisle seat. She was whispering to a young student beside her, translating the speaker's presentation to the boy's native tongue until he could learn enough English to get by. It was charming how she spoke with her hands, trying not to distract any neighboring pupils. The young woman wore a flattering plaid dress that day with kitten heels and stockings. Her golden hair was in a perfect polished bun. Michael wanted to ruin her. Even as a child, he always had a habit of destroying beautiful things.

That very next morning, Michael closed his eyes in his empty office and thought of Jane Fay. When he opened his eyes a moment later, he blinked at the harsh fluorescent light of Jane's classroom once more.

Looking at those familiar hands, he knew a normal relationship with the woman would be impossible. As lovely and as perfect as Jane was, Michael selfishly only wanted the woman for one thing and physical pleasure was not the only exchange between two partners in a healthy relationship. What he wanted, in the end, was something akin to a sex slave. Someone like Jane Fay, with ample breasts, hourglass figure, perky ass and beautiful lips, who was irresistibly shy and had no idea how ravishing her body was.

With a relishing sigh, Michael kneaded Jane's breasts through the dress's fabric where he stood in her classroom. He didn't surprise the man that she would be at the academy so early too. The woman was hard-working and cared for the future generations. Michael wondered idly if the woman would eventually make a doctor's appointment for her slips of memory, because surely, he'd be doing this on a much more reoccurring basis.

Then suddenly two knocks, followed by her door swiftly opening, led Michael to drop his hands and turn.

"Hey there, good morning."

Charles O'Connell welcomed himself inside Jane's classroom like he had been invited, and maybe he had been, for all Michael knew. He placed a messenger bag on the woman's desk as he described the traffic on his commute. Honestly, it was the most words Michael had ever heard come from the other man's mouth. Charles was the Systems' Administrator for the school, sheepish and quiet and often burying his thick framed glasses in a book whenever Michael saw him on campus. They were friendly towards each other, despite being opposites in both looks and personality. If Michael Lehnsherr was a bright blonde summer drink on a hot day, then Charles O'Connell was a dark, unsweetened hot chocolate; with a set of dark eyes and an even deeper brown riot of curls atop his head. He dressed how he spoke; formal and unassuming. Which is why Michael found himself stunned in Jane's body when the man preemptively kissed her squarely on the mouth.

"Sorry," he frowned, "Is this a bad time?"

"You could say that," Michael shrugged his shoulders, eyeing Charles carefully. This could end very badly, or very good. "Jane is actually indisposed at the moment. You're speaking with Michael Falke."

Charlies blinked, stepping back. His gift of invisibility worked instinctively at times, and Michael saw it happen then as the man's body fluttered transparently for a moment, embarrassed and taken aback. Odd reaction, but not necessarily a bad one.

"You're- you're Jane? Why?"

Michael rolled his eyes, and he wished he could have seen it from Charles's perspective, how sassy Jane could be if she wanted to be. He placed a hand on her smooth, jutting hip for good measure. "Why do you think?"

Charles quickly sized Jane's body up, as though looking for evidence of the man's perverse, suggestive remark. "Jane and I have been going steady for the last two weeks." He said. When Michael in Jane's body remained silent, he continued with, "We don't have much time, you know, with work, so we've been keeping it private with little, uh, morning meetings." Then, as a second thought, he added, "Get out. I doubt she gave you permission to do this."

"She didn't." Michael cocked his head. "But she won't remember any of this either. So, if you came here for a quickie, you can still get it."

"You're sick," Charles frowned. But the other man didn't move away. In fact, his eyes seemed to roam Jane's body even more, almost indulgently, without disgrace to be caught staring.

"Come on, what's the most Jane lets you do? I bet it's all above the waist?" Michael grasped a countertop behind him and lifted Jane's petite form on it, leaning back suggestively to highlight her breasts straining against the dress and crossing her legs. "She won't remember a thing." Michael tapped the man's thigh with the tip of Jane's heel.

"Stop looking at me like- like her." Charles crossed his arms. "This isn't right. You need to bring her back."

"Charles, I did this to have a little fun. You can either help with this willingly or close the door on your way out. So." Michael opened Jane's thighs as he sat upon the countertop. The woman wore stockings with matching white panties. "Are you going to give little Jane what she needs this morning?"

There was a moment's pause before Charles lunged between the woman's outstretched legs and plundered her uncharacteristically cruel mouth. Charles kissed her with abandon, hands tousling her hair before coming down to her breasts, groping them harshly through the dress. Michael moaned into it all, his own hands locking around the man's neck before finding purchase in his dark hair. Thank god, Michael thought.

"What have you wanted?" Michael spoke with a breathless purr, "What have you wanted to do to me, Charles?"

"Oh fuck," the man moaned, grinding into Jane. His hands pushed on her back so she'd be on the ledge of the counter. "Wrap your legs around me. I'm going to fuck you like this."

Charles's cock tented his khakis, straining for release. He quickly undid his belt and threw down his slacks as Jane got into position. They both shoved her dress up above her hips, both looking in awe at her pussy as they slipped the panties off her legs.

"Did you- Did you already...?"

"Not today," Michael grinned as he grabbed Charles' cock and lined it up. "Now shove this nice cock inside my pussy, Charles."

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, kissing her sloppily, "you cannot talk like that or else I'm gonna explode right now."

Michael ran his hands through the man's dark pubic hair, using his ankles to put pressure on Charles back to start slipping inside. "We can do this again, again and again, as much as you want, Charles. If you cum now, you can just suck my tits until you get hard again."

"Christ."

Charles was almost cute with the way he flushed at Michael's words in Jane's voice. He was so overwhelmed with the turn of events. The poor technician probably thought he'd just get a kiss or two that morning.

They flowed into each other seamlessly. Charles' cock felt sublime inside Jane's pussy, the angle hitting something divine that made Michael mindlessly groan. He pressed his legs against Charles' hips, spreading Jane's thighs wide, his arms locking around Charles' neck. The man's hands were gripping Jane's hips, pushing back and forth in tune with his own thrusts. He fucked Jane standing as she sat on the countertop. When he pressed his face against her chest, Michael gave a weak "hold on" and leaned back. Despite the angle, he pulled the zipper on the back of Jane's dress down enough so he could shimmy his arms out of its sleeves. The top of the fabric fell, exposing the woman's beautiful breasts showcased in a plush maroon bra.

For Charles, it was like Christmas morning. He dived his head back down, nestling between the woman's cleavage, licking and nipping at the soft skin. Michael nearly came right there with a warm mouth on his tits. Charles grew bold and shoved the bra off himself, latching onto a nipple and sucking relentlessly.

There was a soft murmur of students walking down the hallway. Although Miss. Fay's door was shut, there would be even more children and faculty soon. Homerooms opened in less than 15 minutes.

"You gotta cum inside me soon, Charles." Michael closed his eyes, listening to the slapping of their bodies with each pounding thrust. "You- you gotta- oh, fuck, yes." Michael curled his toes as his body shook, Charles sucking a tit while fondling the other, his cock hitting a sensitive bundle of nerves from within that made Michael roll his eyes and clench his thighs.

"I- oh fuck -I don't- think I can." Charles panted, staring at the woman's breasts like they were sacred objects to be worshipped. He licked and nipped at them, his thrusts now staggering. "I'm- I'm a bit dazed. Heh. Just- just let me..."

"Oh, come on, no," Michael couldn't wait for the man to gather his thoughts in hopes he'd cum inside Jane's pussy before twenty students come waltzing inside the classroom. Mid-thrust, Michael closed his eyes and focused, and both consciousnesses flipped.

"What the hell-?"

Charles was inside Jane's body, getting fucked by his own body that Michael now possessed. And Michael did not hold back. He fucked Jane with much more vigor, watching as her tits bounced, as his cock slammed into her glistening, tight little pussy.

Charles groaned as Michael retreated almost fully before pushing forcefully back in. "Oh my god!"

The sound that Michael made in Charles' body was throaty and deep. His face grew strained as he held himself back from the edge that rushed for him like a full body tackle. He lowered his head until their mouths met in a completely filthy kiss, hips jolted forward as Jane's body undulated beneath him. He swallowed her moans, chased her tongue, felt his cock harden at the thought of Charles taking pleasure inside his own girlfriend's body, and Charles mewled as he felt his own bruising cock pulse against his pussy walls.

"Please," Charles begged in Jane's sweet voice, "Please, oh god, Michael, I need-!"

The pleas spurred Michael on. He settled his hands on the smooth curve of Jane's ass to keep her locked in place and grounded her clit against the base of his cock. Charles mewled helplessly as the demanding strokes bordered on too hard. The unrepentant squelching sound of their bodies filled Charles' ears. He had never seen such an expression on his own face before. Michael wore his own face without the usual casual disinterest. Now, his normally cold brown eyes were smoky with lust and his face was twisted with a snarl of pleasure.

"Oh my god," Charles felt the dirtiest shock jolt right through him, "I'm getting fucked by myself, you're- I'm going to make myself cum." His breath caught in his throat and he threw Jane's head back as the first hot waves of release locked his muscles tight.

Michael clawed at Jane's hips desperately as her hot slick inner walls gripped his sensitive cock and threatened to drain him of every milky drop.

Michael finished easily for the view alone, seeing Jane so wanton and confused. He came inside Jane with gusto, the feeling familiar yet different while inside Charles' body. He licked at her breasts for good measure, so Charles could feel how sensitive they were, before slipping out of Jane's cunt.

Charles breathed deeply, sitting back along the countertop, elbows propping himself up. His eyes were glued downwards, raking over Jane's ravished, half-naked body. Michael pulled his pants up and fixed his appearance. He grabbed Jane's damp panties and handed them to Charles.

"You better fix yourself up," Michael smiled. "The kids will be here soon."

"Fix yourself up," Charles experimentally stood, the feeling of semen dripping out utterly foreign but intimately satisfying. "Come on, switch us back."

"Better yet, take the day off. Go to Jane's apartment. Have a little fun. I'll stop by around lunch and I'll switch us then."

"You're joking."

Michael kissed Charles. Michael moaned, because he finally had the woman of his fantasies pliant and in his control without having to possess her. Charles moaned, because something so simple as a kiss felt so unexpectedly good in a woman's body post-sex, even if it was bizarre to be kissing his own mouth.

"Go home. Have some fun. I'll make appearances as you. I want you ready for me at noon, showing me your cunt."

Charles listened to his own voice, never realizing how commanding and authoritative it could sound. It made desire coil in his belly.

It wasn't difficult to find Jane Fay's home. Charles had dropped her off a few times when they could adjust their schedules and commute together. It was a cute, fenced in little brick bungalow with quiet neighbors in a quiet neighborhood just two miles from the academy. Oddly, he didn't care what Michael may or may not do with his own body. He only cared about one person's opinion of him, and that person was currently in a nether world as Charles had control of her body.

Before lust could cloud his head for the rest of the morning, Charles searched the home for her bathroom then searched through its cabinets. He was relieved to find an open pack of birth control pills, with "5:00am" written beautifully on the packaging. Jane took her birth control consistently it seemed and had already taken it that day. Curious, Charles searched for other medications should he at least be aware of anything that may surprise him later but found nothing but tampons and pads. Hopefully that wouldn't start soon.

Charles peered through the woman's calendar in the kitchen then in her cell phone for recent emails and text messages. There was nothing that even hinted for plans that day, which made sense; she had planned to be teaching after all.

Charles double-checked the front door lock and closed all the window curtains. He then returned to the bedroom and shut the door for extra measure. He slipped off the kitten heels and stockings. He eyed the woman's plush, large bed that was decorated with pillows and lush polyester blankets. A shiver shot up his spine.

In Jane's body, Charles opened the closest door and found a walk-in closet. He slipped off the woman's dress, as well as her bra and underwear. There was a standing mirror that Charles abused, taking in Jane Fay's body with wide eyes and eager hands. He had only been dating the woman for two weeks, but he had loved her for nearly a decade since they met in high school. Jane was always the one that got away, the girl next door with a soft heart and enchanting smile. And also, apparently, Michael's fantasy as well. He couldn't blame the man, especially with a man with such invasive abilities. Invisibility had its perverse benefits, sure, but nothing to the extent of what Michael could do. Jane's healing gift was the least perverted, he thought with a frown, looking at her body in the mirror.

Or was it?

Charles bounced and pinched her breasts, felt up her slim waist and swept fingers through her slick pussy folds, curiosity flourishing. Naked, he jumped onto the bed and reached for the nightstand drawer. He found just what he expected, a dildo encased in a pretty purple casing. Charles threw it on the bed, desire growing as he rummaged for other objects. He found another toy, obviously an older dildo that the woman maybe kept on hand should her favorite break and threw it on the bed as well. In the end, he only found those two objects. He considered the end of a hairbrush but thought better of it.

Kneeling on the mattress, Charles wasted no time slipping the first dildo inside his wet pussy, swear words abound when he realized it could vibrate. He fondled his breasts with one hand while the other pushed the toy in and out, eyes rolling at the sensations. Before long he came, feeling the orgasm roll over him in a crashing wave that put a regular man's climax to shame. He fell backwards onto the pillows and squirmed, basking in the afterglow before grabbing the second toy. He left the first one inside and then grabbed the other, dragging it against the crack of her ass and he felt a mix of terror and hunger so intensely he was faint with it. The tip of the dildo got covered with slick and he spent a good moment rubbing it against Jane's ass's entrance and then he pressed forward as a hot burning fire lit up her backside. For a moment it felt like someone shoved a huge hot poker inside her, then suddenly it was like the second toy pushed through a barrier and it bottomed out inside her ass. Charles trembled with a cry, for a moment holding complete still, then turned both toys on so they'd vibrate inside at the same time. Her body came to life with a shudder, without any pain.

All of his attention focused on what his new body screamed for. Charlie rubbed his clit as the toys worked his girlish body from the inside, enjoying the slow, delicious stretch as they filled her holes. "Oh god," Charles babbled, "so full."

Jane's body stiffened as her release came. Charles wailed, convulsing in the lavish sheets. Then he slumped in exhaustion, leaving the toys inside.

Charles took advantage of every idea that bombarded his mind. He spent a large chunk of time in the woman's closet, wearing different lingerie and striking lewd poses for the mirror. He walked around the house in nothing but stockings and heels. He played with make-up. He tried on bras that made her breasts look big. He tried to reach out and lick his own nipples. He pushed a dildo inside his leaking pussy then wore panties and heels. He walked around the house until he came from the hot, dizzying sensation. He watched himself pee on the toilet. He took a shower and lavished Jane's body in white sudsy soap. He finished off with a bath and masturbated. Although it was already shaven, he shaved his pussy anyway just for the feel of it. He ordered delivery from a nearby restaurant just so he could answer the door in nothing but a thin robe and smile, amused by the blushing delivery boy as he fumbled back to his car.

When he set the food on the counter, not at all hungry, Charlie found himself excited for the imminent arrival of Michael, or, well himself. His pussy was hot and leaking, his hole wet and ready. He pressed a finger inside himself while thinking of Michael in his body fucking him again, unable to resist. He couldn't suppress a whine and skittered off into the bedroom once more.

12