Mienne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely naked, Charlie didn't even bother with the bed. He kneeled on the floor, spreading his legs. He longed for a heavy body to weigh him down, thick muscles to move on top of him, a fat cock head rubbing his pussy, distributing his hot wetness. He clenched his teeth, whining, pushing his ass up, begging silently, as he fucked himself on his fingers. Without much thinking, he inserted a third finger, panting when he managed to nudge Jane's G-spot.

As a man, Charles had fingered women before. Knew it could feel good even when the clit wasn't stimulated, but right now the feeling was...mind-blowing.

He wanted, needed to be bred and his fingers were such a poor substitute for a big cock. Michael would fuck him so well.

With his other hand, he played with his breasts. He cupped them, panting open-mouthed.

Time passed. He pushed in a fourth finger, cherishing how Jane's hole clenched. He slid in deeper, exerted more pressure, eyes half-lidded, shaking. He panted and leaned down, drooling onto the carpet, unaware he was constantly moaning. It was still not enough, and the desperation in him continued to build. Wantonly he slid his upper body back and forth over the carpet, rocking on his fingers.

Finally, he experimentally folded his thumb into his palm and slowly let his hand slide back in. He bit his lips, realizing he was about to insert Jane's entire hand, but oh god her body needed it so much. He needed to feel a huge cock fucking into him, filling him.

The rim of his hole burned when he pressed the knuckles in. The position was uncomfortable, forcing him to press his face and shoulders into the carpet. He pinched and rubbed at Jane's nipples with his other arm trapped under his chest, until the pain suddenly passed. Oh, the things he could do to her body, if it tolerated pain so well. So, he pushed his hand deeper and pleasure burned brightly through him. His knees slid further apart. He moved his pelvis, fucking himself onto his own hand. As he moved it inside Jane's pussy, it felt divine. He pushed in deeper, set a hard rhythm. He orgasmed almost immediately; his throat raw. He reached clumsily for his clit and shivered.

Then a large hand pressed his head down. Another hand pulled his fist out of Jane's pussy. When strikingly familiar dark eyes met Charles, he moaned.

It was himself, or Michael in Charles' body, and although the tiny still conscious part of Charles recoiled in humiliation at being found like this by him, his body instinctively shifted his weight on his knees, wriggling Jane's ass to entice him.

"You've been like this all morning," Michael purred, "Such a slut for yourself."

Michael unzipped his trousers the moment Charles turned around. His cock was thick and long. Was that how it always looked, Charles wondered? He licked his lips and like the good girl he was, he lapped at the shaft, tonguing the sticky slit and licking the precum. Michael gripped Jane's ears and fucked himself deeper into Jane's mouth. Charles gratefully let himself nearly choke; eyes closed in bliss.

"You're so sexy, Jane," Michael said, "I love your mouth."

He pulled out and slapped Charles lightly with his cock in the face, gesturing him to turn around again. "Show me your cunt."

Charles got into position, begging. He raised his ass in the air and pulled his cheeks apart, showing Michael how wet and ready Jane's body was.

Michael nudged her pussy with the blunt end of his cock, pushed in, then pulled out again, whenever Charles tried to move.

"So needy."

Finally, when Charles was close to tears, Michael slid deep inside. Charles felt the huge cock twitch and he orgasmed immediately, howling.

Trembling, Charles closed his eyes, coming down from the high. The need and lust were still there, but at least he was being fucked by a cock again and not fingers or objects. He could feel every twitch of his own cock, rubbing against Jane's sweet spot.

"Going to cum inside you, you little slut," Michael gritted out, and delivered a punishing thrust. Charles rocked back, senseless with lust. All that existed in his head was the promise of a big dick filling his pussy up, of hot cum breeding his body. He spread his legs further apart. Michael pressed him down with a large hand, then stilled, deep inside him.

"So good," Michael rasped, pumping hot cum into Jane's pussy. They remained like that for a while, Michael covering his body on top of Charles. The sensations were delightful. When they laid on their sides. Michael played with Jane's nipples and at some point, stroked her stomach.

"Mine," he growled.

"Mmmh," Charles agreed, pushing back on the cock still inside him. "At least when we're like this. It's- it's gonna be hard to explain this lost time to Jane."

"You took a sick day," Michael supplied. "You were feverish. Memory lapses happen."

"Oh yeah?" Charles smiled.

"Yeah."

"Well, I guess I am going to have a few more sick days before the school year is out."


12