All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 03'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a real story

Go you! This story actually has an arc, real characters, and a good ending. Very well done!

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
Well hidden...

Wow, not even a whisper of Sidney's love for Amber until "...as Sidney's Kegel muscles suddenly clenched around my cock..." That reveal was extraordinary. And Lances recognition of Sidney's sacrifice (!) was so, well, tender....my eyes might have filled a little. Thanks for your work and your willingness to share; great stuff!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
peeling the onion

I suspected early on from Sydney's reluctance, that she may not have been heterosexual. Then as the drama unfolded and built to a crescendo, I changed my mind and began considering Sydney as a hidden victim of abuse or rape. The author's clever writing revealing Lance's comprehension of Sydney's feelings for Amber were quite a surprise to me.

Though after second thought there is no reason that Sydney could not be both victim of previous abuse and a lesbian. Though that is my interpretation and not clearly revealed by the storyline to this point. Perhaps the next chapter will help resolve my suspicions and my confusion.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 8 years ago
And so it is

Really great storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Had to add how awesome this story is...

Cheers! :)

rayironyrayironyalmost 4 years ago
Good and rich in sexy involvements,

Layered emotions, intellectual , emotional and character developments, a bit of SF,

and all the other stuff i might wish from a lit story!

For many years my business card read

"Irony works in strange ways"

My warm thanks!

K_FletcherK_Fletcheralmost 3 years ago

Good foreshadowing. I guessed early on but that’s more a tribute to you than me. Awesome stuff. I’m really wondering about The girl with ice around her heart. I have an idea and I love your foreshadowing of THAT.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

The hottest sex scene so far and amazing developments of character and theme. The protagonist’s world view is crumbling around him. I love how these girls mirror him in unexpected ways. The mystery around Sarah also intrigued me. I have some guesses...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous