All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 04'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I've read all 4 chapters so far. I am definitely impressed with the story. Keep up the writing! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
The gift of the Magi!

"Sacrifices suck" and "manipulations...matter why and for whom." You do O. Henry proud! Once again, my many thanks for your work.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
terrific resolution

Irony, you are a very skillful and talented writer. Blew my theory out of the water. Your imagineering this chapter is one of the best renditions of the evolution of a bisexual relationship, that I can remember reading.

CrimsonMonkCrimsonMonkabout 10 years ago
Keeps getting better...

And I thought the LAST story was a five-star... I think you're breaking the rating system...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You know you've found a great writer when ...

...something so hot is written so well that you become more interested in the story of "why" the characters are doing things rather than "what" they are doing. Hope you're self-publishing on Amazon - this series is ten times better than most erotic fiction I've read. Plus you have a worthy respect for grammar and spell checkers - which even the authors selling on amazon don't use. Thanks for publishing on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...

Holy shit.

I commented on your first story in this series that while your writing style was awesome, the sex scenes didn't quite live up to your general quality. With this chapter, I can wholeheartedly say: criticism fucking withdrawn. This was amazing all the way through. I'm short on words to describe how much I liked this, so I'll just say: Please never stop writing.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtalmost 8 years ago
Quantum Entanglement indeed

Ah the possibility, the potential, and the probability of a mighty good story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter was partly ruined...

...by the unwarranted physical abuse on the guy even before the action started. How would you feel if he had angrily slapped one of the girls - for whatever reason - before the sex? How lacking in self-respect is he that it gets basically zero reaction from him, and he continues on as if nothing has happened? This trope of "girl slaps boy but it's ok because she was too emotional at the time" has to die, at the least it shouldn't be treated so casually.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

The opening to this chapter was fucking magic. Lance swimming in time’s swimming pool is pitch perfect symbolism. The sex keeps getting hotter and resolutions more bittersweet. Sidney and Amber were great. At least somebody is getting a happy ending in all this mess. I can we are getting further and further into contrived erotica situations, but that doesn’t bother me. 1, because that is the gist of the erotica I normally and and 2, everything around these contrivances is so good I don’t mind them. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous