All Comments on 'Might Have Been Ch. 07'

by Ironiclaconic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KidCreoleKidCreoleover 10 years ago
I am stealing your line

I don't know if you came up with it or you stole it from someone else, but I am stealing the line "like Tigger on meth.". Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue

ereaderlereaderlover 10 years ago
Brilliant !

I yearn for the next chapter, but dread the end of a fantastic piece of work. very well written

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 10 years ago
Fuck it, I'm your thrall!

Read this arc, love it, can't wait to read more. You're a..."golden god!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story, love the pacing, love it.

And props for the use of 'leverage'; very nice!

PanthemPanthemalmost 10 years ago
Paradigm Shift

This is the chapter where I went from "this is a fun, clever story" to "damn, I think I just had an epiphany." Insightful and cathartic. Like Houdini's last punch to the gut, I wasn't quite prepared for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love is a paradox

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 2 years ago

I knew his relationship with Tasha was bad, but not this bad. It reminds me of my first real relationship. They weren't as interesting as Tasha, but volatile and manipulative in the same ways. Luckily I got out of there after only a few months once I saw the pattern. Poor Lance. I almost wish he could redo his life from this point, but it would break the theme. Damn, I've never read an erotica with this strong a character arc. Looking forward to/dreading the conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous