Mighty Like Dad

Story Info
I awake the feelings sleeping between my father and I.
2.6k words
4.23
99.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could start with the time I caught my father masturbating and he didn't stop. Or the time he purposely put his underwear in my drawer for me to wear and release in. Maybe the time at dinner when he jokingly proclaimed his gayness, to my momentary displeasure.

But I should start with me. Because even with all his expositions, my father knew he wasn't wasting his time. He knew I would get a kick out seeing him in these ways. Because, maybe, he felt these same feelings before, or because he's really just starting to feel them now.

But about me, again. I was born with this unfortunate, passionate desire for my own father to breed me. In other words, I would like for my father to insert his cock into my asshole and ejaculate. Beyond that, I believe it to be perverted.

For this, I find it even more alluring. It's wrong, and I never thought I'd ever act on these feelings. But then it reached a point, a point where I realized I was made for my father. My father's ultimate goal was to produce something that was even greater than himself, and he did. I had to show him what I was worth.

It's not like I was never presented with the opportunity to begin an intimate sexual relationship with him. Multiple times, and only months after my mother died, he started to open up to me in different ways. I started to see my father for the charismatic, inspiring, and attractive man he is.

So I'll start with this: my first step, and tip, to acquiring your father sexually:

1. Show you're bigger than him.

Start doing the dishes more often than him, Vacuum more, cook more, show him that you could replace him whenever you want but that he is here for something special with you.

The first meal was a Beef General Thai I found on the internet, and fuck me if it wasn't the best thing I'd ever made. My dad was surprised, even. He sat the table, chowing it down like a puppy at dinnertime. "Wow, son," he said to me, "I'm really happy you took up dinner this evening."

When he was done, he backed into the chair and spread his legs open. I grabbed his plate and went for the cup but he went for it at the same time. We touched a for a second and he swallowed the last of his water. I was eyeing his throat bobbing up and down as he licked out every last bit that was left in the cup and handed it to me, looking me in the eyes, "Thanks!" and smiled.

My generosity didn't stop here. The house looked brand-spanking new after I had a go with some serious cleaning and organization. And remember, you're doing this for the principle, because it's the principle that will attract your father.

And I'll be honest. What really attracts my father to me is that he's jealous of me. He's and older version of me but he wish he could be me again: as young and as healthy (and sexually vital).

What I later found out was that my father was perfectly vital enough, but his insecurities remained. And I of course continue to find these insecurities perfectly and wholesomely redeeming. Never more than at this time did I believe him to be my perfect companion.

After dinner, my father went jogging and I went to masturbate. I couldn't hold it in after seeing him so happy and intestinally satisfied, something he would later make me feel. I jerked off by rubbing my self against his bed, full nude. I knew I had at least thirty minutes, but I also knew I wouldn't need more than five. At the rate I was going, I flipped and blew onto my chin in under three minutes.

This leads me to my second tip:

2. Save it all for him

Down the line, you'll feel much better that you saved every last drop for him. Once he finally squeezes your hips, and once your red, beating cocks can brush up against one another, you'll be able to let it all out onto him.

When it comes down to it, what's inside you is a part of him, too, isn't it?

I felt guilty when he came back from his run because I smelled him and cooked another batch in seconds. I was ready to cum again just at the scent of his effort under the sun. He was sweating, pulsing. Every vein in his forearm, biceps, and legs burst through him and through the front doors.

"How was your run?" I asked.

"Best run I've had in years!" He was almost jumping.

"Oh yeah, why?"

"I don't know. Sometimes it just happens. You run, really well, for whatever reason, and then you come back and feel all hot and steamy."

I laughed. "I know, I love that feeling, too."

He stripped his shirt before heading down the hallway to the washroom. I admired how far apart his nipples were from each other, and how hairy his chest was. He was much hairier than I was, I noticed, looking down at my own bare chest. I had taken my shirt off to cum and never bothered putting it back on.

The shower fan started, and then the shower. I went to my room but noticed he'd left his gym clothes right outside the bathroom on the floor. I immediately went for the underwear, bending down to pick them up as quickly as he opened the door. This meant my father's flaccid penis sprung in my face.

A surprise, but a welcome one.

"I-I was just going to put them in the laundry," I stumbled, looking up (and away from his manhood).

"Oh, nice thanks. I just forgot something, sorry," he told me and shoved past. His penis swung with every jiggle of his beautifully-define ass. Like that, I undid an evening's worth of proving my dominance.

So let me clarify: this is happening long after my father has already shown his interest in me. Like the time I caught him jerking off when I was eighteen. "Oh fuck," he exclaimed as I went into his room (coincidentally looking for a pair of briefs to ejaculate into). And here's the thing, he didn't stop. He just kind of closed his eyes and tugged on his balls like he was already too close to stop-and came all over his chest in streams of thick, white cream.

I was impressed to see what I was made of. To see that I came out of those precious nuts he tugged, to inseminate the person he loved.

Later on, as my father and I progressed sexually, I came to terms with the fact that while my father expresses his love for me in a different way than others, he has shared this kind of love with other people.

This moment was only a tipping point that made me realize that he wanted me. It was before, when I first came into his boxer briefs, that I realized I wanted him.

Normally, my father does the laundry. This means he has control over what goes into whose drawer and who doesn't. One time, I found he had placed a pair of his underwear in my drawer. They were grey briefs with a stretched dick flap.

They were just sitting there, folded. And I was just sitting there, horny. I didn't accept at the time that the reason my cock was so hard and ready was that they were my dad's briefs (and that I had only noticed them from the times they enveloped his package on his half-naked walks around the house).

I pulled them out and analyzed them. I brought them closer to my face until they were touching, and until I could perfectly imagine his cock resting beneath them. I didn't want to think that.

Now, naturally, I'm okay with the thought. It's harmless. And in my case, fully consensual.

The only time he really pissed me off was before he had even touched me, and he had joked that he was gay. I thought he was doing it just to stir me (and he probably was), but something about it just struck me as wrong, like, aren't there any other ways you could prove it to me?

And to this last, and most important step:

3. Initiate

When in doubt, it's obviously best to leave it to your sensibilities. But know, and read, the signs. Walk around naked if you know it'll get you hard, and in turn you can show off for daddy. But don't do it if you know he'd tell you it was inappropriate.

Would my dad tell me that? No.

Don't be afraid to ask about the people before mom. Who were they? Were there any guys? Of course you should ask that question, even as a joke, because it's one small key to a whole realm of possibilities.

Mine went like this: my father and I were talking about one of my boyfriends I always refused to talk to him about, because I was embarrassed of him. Not my father, of course. My boyfriend. It was a wholly bad experience, and the last thing I wanted to do was revisit it, but my father handled it professionally.

Then I asked him about his boyfriends, and we both laughed. I tried to skip over by asking about the girls but he really went on about some men. I almost wet my jeans thinking of my younger father fucking some hot college dudes.

That was one finger in.

The second and third finger were his expositions.

The fourth finger that remained was left for me to insert.

Our real sexual adventure started the same way our false sexual adventure did: one of us catching another in moments of extreme solitary pleasure. That's right. Not only did my father catch me cumming, my father caught me cumming into a pair of his used underwear.

You see, after dad started continuously leaving his underwear outside of the bathroom door after his runs, I started to take this as a hint they were for me to clean (though, not before dirtying them a bit myself).

I smelled all of him. The underside of his balls, the crease of his ass crack and his pink, puckering asshole. I smelled his foreskin and the head of the great, thick penis I first intimately encountered outside the washroom that eventful evening.

I didn't exactly make myself hard to find though. I presented my asshole, knees on his bed, after three weeks of cleaning and cooking, two weeks of saving my semen for my father and sexual ping-pong-I was ready for him. And like I very unfortunately mentioned, I came on sight.

He was pleased though. My asshole twitched and I moaned "Daddy."

"Son," he whispered in my ear.

Before I could turn over he was already unbuckling his belt. All of this work. All of this time and effort finally started to amount to something.

Nothing aroused me more than the sound of his undressing. He was evidently in a rush to get his cum into or onto me because his breathing was heavy, frustrated, and fast-paced.

Before I knew it, he set his floppy manhood onto my asshole, but i twitched again, only this time in fright. He wasn't going to start like that was he?

No, I knew I could trust him. I was just rubbing himself onto his son's asshole to get hard.

"Not already hard?" I laughed, and turned to grab his thick meat. It felt perfect for my hand. It was getting harder and harder by the second.

"You have no idea," he breathed, "how long I've waited for this."

I turned completely over to watch him finish undressing. All he had left to remove were his socks and shirt. "You're so handsome beneath the workclothes, Daddy."

"I think you get your looks from me," he smiled, and leaned in to kiss me. Like that he was on top of me and my cock started to boil up.

"I might cum really soon, you know?" My father admitted.

"And I could go for another round," I said, dipping my finger into the puddle of sticky semen I left on his boxers.

But I couldn't really get fucked just yet. I wanted to have his cock and balls in my mouth-I wanted to taste him. So I did.

My mouth went down to service him. At this point he was fully erect and the thick vein that lined the center of his cock was pulsing. His balls were twitching like this was their biggest fantasy, too. His moans, as I licked and deepthroated. told me "Go too hard and I'll shoot right down into you."

I wouldn't mind, of course. But I wanted him to shoot up into me. Luckily, all I had to do was ask. "I think I'm ready now," I thought to myself.

"Daddy," I asked as he brought my chin back up to kiss me. He nuzzled my face a bit with his dark brown beard before letting me continue.

"Yes, son."

"I want you-" I almost hesitated, "to cum inside of me."

He paused his heavy breathing for an instant. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

He made his way back to my hole with his cock. Then he bent over to lick me open. My hole was opening and closing at the pleasure of his tongue, and in only minutes was I wet enough. He flipped me over.

and spit onto his cock for lube. I suggested using something else.

"Look, there's still some left." I dipped my finger back into the puddle of my semen and rubbed it into the shaft of his cock. Like that, his cock sprung up-wet, hard, and nearly purple.

He entered me. Very slowly, but surely. My father's cock was inside me. His pumps started, slow, slow, slow, slower than his entrance. Then exponentially, the pace quickened. My lower back muscles spasmed in delight for the pleasure being enjoyed below.

Pump, pump, pump. "My son, you're so-" pump, pump, "Handsome." With that talk, in only a few minutes did he burst inside of me. I could sense his cockhead throbbing seven and a half inches inside of me. My father's own cum, swimming inside of my asshole, making its mark.

He stayed there, gyrating for a minute or two, and then as slowly as he entered, he released his cock from within his son and slapped it wet onto his back.

I thought he was done with me so I inched forward, only he grabbed me by my hips before I could get anywhere and started to rub out the last juices onto me. "No, no, not yet. Not if you don't want to."

"I want to, daddy." I turned around to beg for his closeness.

So he continued to dryhump me. "Now come and suck Daddy clean," he eventually commanded.

And I obeyed. Not because I was forced to. Not because he had convinced me my body was the only thing he valued. I obeyed because I'd worked so hard to connect with him in this way, and here we were in no time, exchanging our sexual fluids with each other.

I sucked my father clean, licking up every last bit of both our cum shots. And of course, he wouldn't leave without allowing me one last release.

In two strokes I shot long and hard onto my father's ballsack. "Mighty like dad," he said.

Was it love, though? At first, in a way, yes. But this only leads us here, to where my father and I are in a completely different, more developed kind of love. I could never have expected it to get this good.

I'll let you know more later, I promise. But my father just came home and I have things to attend to.

-A