All Comments on 'Migraine Betrayal'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

The slut wife deserved to have a nervous breakdown after her part in the brother's death was revealed to everyone. Unfortunately, I couldn't give this 5* because Robbie never recovered from her betrayal.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh. Another LW today with murder in it.

It is good to catch the cheaters and let them have the consequences of their choices.

But dang, I can see why Jake can kill his wife and lover what with him not thinking clearly because of his pain, both the head and heart.

This is absolutely tragic.

Not sure I enjoyed it but it is all good. Well-written.

Thanks CindyTV.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

You killed one cheating wife, but not the other, Shelly. Of the two Shelly was the worst. She arranged it all, the manipulator. You should’ve arranged her death as well. What a shame you didn’t. After all, he had all the time in the world to plan it out.

Scores 3/5 a better ending was required.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 2 years ago

The guy waited TWO YEARS??! Two weeks was more than enough to gather all the information that he needed to confront his cheating wife. You lost a star because you had him remain an active cuck for 106 months longer than he needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, though he played the unknowing cuck for an entire year? Also, at one point you made his wife’s lover named Blake when they checked into the hotel, the same name as the other asshat that already got shot by his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but a rather bland BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dark...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although I don't like outright suicide or outright murder, I think Shelly deserves it or she should live in a constant loop of regret, shame, and guilt. Her kids should cut all ties with her, including not inviting her to holidays, graduation, the birth of grandchildren, ETC.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Total Cliche-fest. Cucked for more than 2 years before he acted? Serves him right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody remotely normal would put up with knowing for 2 years and do nothing. I don't understand why you wrote that; it wasn't essential to the plot. Not bad. Keep writing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

You get points for the migraine scenario, because I’ve never seen at one before, and the most of his brains were on the wall line.

.

But why did the main character wait two fucking years to confront his wife? If he actually cared, he’d never wait that long.

.

After that it became cliche after cliche. Where is this town where people get ostracized by everyone for having an affair? Or perhaps the real question is when; was it 1952? Because no one other than those directly impacted cares anymore. Half the married men and women in town have been screwing around themselves!

.

So, she has a nervous breakdown; total cliche. He no longer trusts women? Well, that’s kind of an LW standard, but he still gets laid occasionally.

.

His sexual confidence should have been shattered, when he had tapes of his wife saying he was boring in bed, and she hated fucking him. Maybe she found a bull because she was married to a dud.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Murder-suicide is often a part of domestic violence. I don’t think death is a reasonable response to adultery. Sadly your guy was in a very bad place when his slut wife showed up and she paid the price. No selfish, cheating, cunt is worth your life. If she no longer wants you, why the fuck would you waist any effort on her at all? “Just slip out the back, Jack and get yourself free.”

I’ve enjoyed your stories so far, this one not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An entertaining story, thanks for posting. Ignore the whiners who think BTB is a horrifying thing and should never be mentioned. They're probably cheaters themselves, scared the idea of BTB might become popular and they'd have to face an angry man. Or maybe it's some of Randi's clique, trying to convince us that cuckolds shouldn't respond at all, like the cuckolds in their stories. LOL

.

Personally, I could live without seeing BTB in a story, but it happens in real life so why shouldn't it be included from time to time? After all, this is fiction, right? In most cases, just the divorce process is enough to punish the cheating wife, but sometimes an extra measure is called for, as in your story. He sure took his time getting rid of her, but well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

A very good story. You’re getting the hang of this BTB thing. Too bad Jake had to die because of the cheating bitches. He let Shelly off much too lightly, but the tennis pro got his due. I enjoyed it.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A tad too dark.

I think you had the pieces but they didnt go together well at times. And why are so many husbands willing to wait a year or years to do anything?

The other big issue (and mind you, this is aimed at you and far too many other writers here) why is there always some grand scheme to BTB long after they have PI proof, hours of video, photos, audio blah blah blah?

And last but not least...where the fuck is the condom any real man would wear when fucking a wife thats fucking several other men?

You and other writers too often use an unreal situation in the "I was still having sex with the cheating bitch" as no man would EVER continue to fuck someone who may hand them a tasty little STD.

hermie55hermie55about 2 years ago

It was great! I can't say I would read any of your other stories though. If you post anymore stories in LW, I'll be reading it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

The dialog rang false to me...no emotion in it...just a shadow of emotion

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

The BTB didn't really feel like one. Shelly was too inconsistent. You should have given us a page on her perspective. For instance how did she feel after the murder/suicide knowing her role? That must have eaten her.

Good premise, but execution is a bit lacking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bland … about sums it up;

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

A 4 star, just. Could have been more if you had given it a thought why he stayed 2 years with the cheating bitch. A simple explanation, such as, he had to wait until his kids were at the age to decide who they want to live with. Now it is, why does he punish himself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

got anything original? because this sure wasn't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The brother should have killed his wife and the tennis pro, they got off easy…. People have to pay DEEPLY for cheating and destroying lives and peoples mental state ….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry. Read a lot of great stories this weekend. This just awful. Canned plaegerism. Mixed up tenses and time sequences. You need an editor. 2*. Barely.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Another good one. Only problem I have with it was he knew she was cheating for 2 years and waited that long to end it. I would really have a problem with that especially after I knew she was responsible for my brother's wife cheating and him committing suicide. For me pay back would have been swift and severe.

penneydog55penneydog55about 2 years ago

Good Story 👍 The Un-Funny part is that this basically happens all the time. 5 🌟🦧😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The children were ghosts. You never developed them at all, not even names. Otherwise, it is a solid three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Two years to gather evidence, kind of overdone.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, this is BTC/BTB as it should be. Why his brother did it with murder/suicide is inexplicable. Had he let the tennis player's hands be smashed or something else that would have ruined his career, he could have had a long, happy life. Cheating is not worth a breath of human life! 5*!!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Agree with a few of the other sentiments here, that one, no way in hell would I put in two years before dropping the hammer on the slut. And she got off way to lightly. And kudos for the migraine reference, they are a bitch....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story with an original take on discovering your wife is cheating. The narrative/story got a little rough at times. It seemed like you were rushing the story along rather than allowing the reader to absorb the action and mindset of the characters and their situation. Little things like who was watching the kids, what were their names/ages, are missing. These details, properly introduced, add depth to a story and help us gain better insight into your universe. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always wondered what would happen if you filled that special orifice with expanding foam. Sure, resolve a lot of issues. Crime and punishment! Sure, beats a stoning.! Wimp away / writers of the new Emasculated aria of man . More C=19 lemming=doom .

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

BTB at its best! Full marks - 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although the story line was very good, the dialogue was superfluous. 3 stars.

Bill S.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

If a person goes to the God of Abraham through His Son Christ with a contrite and sorrowful heart (showing fruits of repentance) than He will forgive your sins and remember them no more! : )

The Roman catholic church is NOT the church of Christ of the KJV Bible, no they are sun worshippers. Please read the KJV bible yourself, and let the God of Abraham tell you Who He Is.

You can forgive your spouse and not be romantically involved with them. Funny how we all want forgiveness but we don't want to FORGIVE

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

Again not enough damage done to the cheating wife.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

Good story, with a few exceptions. Look up the definition of apathetic; that mistake and the few others can be quite jarring. Some of the scenes and scene changes were a bit undefined. Still gave it 5stars. I think the "discovery" was unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Has pummel187 been at the magic mushrooms? What connection does his tirade of religious mumbo jumbo have with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pummel187 gives good info on the KJV Bible

How can one expect forgiveness from GOD, IF they will not forgive others?

I've been down the cheating wife road and the domineering

Wife marriage. I have faults and they (everyone has faults).

I have read a lot of LW stories and comments. That indicates to me just how flawed

the Human race IS....

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

To counter pummel187's claptrap, I highly recommend the book "The Virtues of Vengeance" by philosopher Peter A French. It's a scholarly but accessible explanation and advocacy for vengeance.

It's a lot more nuanced than the "forgiving is the greatest virtue" crap that some believe in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story, but very, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story very sad the only bit that ruined it was the mental breakdown if U have never had mental health problems then u can’t understand the complexities involved if she was hospitalised for a year she wouldn’t of been released with meds an told to get on with her life I get it’s fiction but this bothers me as it’s close to my heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hardly vindictive but getting even is fun! I love happy endings! Great job, author!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

It was a good revenge story. Everybody got their just desserts

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Good story, hate the brothers had to go thru this. Truth is stranger than fiction. Thanks for your writing.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved It..

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.09.22]

Good hot quick burn BTB!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your work is getting better...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about Alienation of affections. The country club is a cash cow. First Blake then Jarrod, not just for Jake and Robbie, but for countless other guys that lost their marriages to these two. I Agree, they should never have found Jarrod body; you were to generous with your punishment. These kind of perverts will never learn, and since the law has failed miserably in protecting men and women from cheating spouses, a separate deterant is necessary to convince them it's not a good idea to fuck with a married spouse. What makes it good, as there are always those who think they can. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm only mid way through page 1, tho I did skim a bit. I'll save my rating until I finish. However, a couple things crossed my mind. 1- the brother found out from the hired company that his wife's cheating on him-- about 1yr ago. Why did he wait so long to divorce her? He had proof in words & deed. After a certain amount of proof of her adultery, any more is just wasteful.

.... 2- As both guys were from the club, why didn't he sue the club? I'm sure there's something about having sex with their customers. If nothing else, an alienation of affection suit; even if he loses, the club'll take a hit. And I'm sure they'll want to settle out of court to keep things quiet. As I wrote, I'm only midway thru this fine author's story, & will withhold my rating until completed. Bob

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Achilles tendons. Nice BTB for a guy working as a sports pro. 5*'s

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

Love it! The only thing better would have been all cheaters getting shot. Great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What dipshot commenter would bring up "alienation of affection" as an option? Only 6 states in the union allow that action and all of those frown on them. Some of the authors on this site have listed that action as a part of the revenge plot but its a lazy, unrealistic line.

Cindy, while I am a big fan of your work and I would love to fuck you senseless, having your protagonist compile a year of instances of Shelly's sexual interludes is a bit much to accept. With the investigators info, he could have had a similar confrontation 10 months earlier. Its not like the pain of his brothers death coupled with her part in it and her betrayal of the marriage needed to percolate for any length of time. As you said, "I never got over my brothers death". Every time he looked at Shelly's he'd have felt rage. I do love your work Cindy and long to fill you with my jizz but this aspect of the story was a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories.

Ed

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

btb'ers love when revenge comes together 5*****************************

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy, you get 100% on this one. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I once knew a guy, who preyed on married women at work. Was a manager at a major fast food chain. He had a few close calls with husbands over the years. This was when he was quite young, maybe in his early 20’s. Flash forward 20 of some years, he was now in his 40’s. The staff in the restaurant had changed its make up over the years. He was now screwing married Hispanic women. For some reason, he never got caught doing this, which I think was because of the language barrier. It’s pretty hard to get a rumor noticed, when those above you, can’t understand your communication. The guy was a supervisor by now, and had married girlfriends in like 3 or 4 stores. It also helped him, that he was divorced. I guess that both men and women cheat to inject excitement in their lives. They also feel invigorated when they are cheating with someone considerably younger. But a lot of women will be swayed by a guy who has more money or power.

However, these guys they are after, want a woman in her 20’s, not 40’s. The guy from the restaurant was nailing 3 married women at the same time, all in their 20’s to 30’s. With no repercussions. I guess when you come from a third world country, even a mildly successful fast food employee, looks good to you. ... I included this little tale, because on Lit there are many married women who cheat, and guys are portrayed as getting off on cucking the boyfriends or husbands. But the #1 reason men cheat with married women is never given- It’s availability. Married women feel safer cheating with a married man, than a single one. Single women will NOT want to get involved with a guy on any sort of long term relationship, who is screwing a couple other girls. So even with all the inherent risks, married women win out as the most desirable group to cheat with, but just because they are more open to it.... 5 stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Not as good as some of your other BTBs, but still good.

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

Yes you shouldn't have sex with married women but ultimately it is not the fault of the guy who is trying to sleep with a married woman, no it is the married woman's fault because it was her job to tell that predator to "FUCK OFF"!!

Fjmax6Fjmax610 months ago

The 1st tennis pro got what he deserved for fucking a married woman, the 2nd one got off far too easy. His balls should have been cut off also so he could of finish off life as an eunuch. The first wife was justly rewarded also. I think Shelly in the long run also got just rewards, she lost every thing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"btb'ers'... I guess i have a new demographic they can divide us into.

To the story, good writing, as always. Story was kinda sideways, but still, red meat for the meat-eaters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The commenter speaking of 'players' and desirability of married women had a point. But you have to wonder about the desirability of such a numbers game given the risks. Even in today's socially permissive era, few would want to marry a single person who reveled in such behavior given what it portends for future fidelity. Because if 'it didn't mean anything' other than gratuitous sensuality, how would a potential spouse ever trust that their attentions really ever mean anything genuine?

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Another great story. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His brother took his sweet time divorcing the bitch

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

I don't like the good guy dead. not my thing. Why do wives cheat anyway?

mourambamourambaabout 1 month ago

I like Jake, sounded like a stand up guy!

I would have loved to hear Linda's inner thoughts right before Jake shot her after shooting Blake.

"It's just sex, don't bang my brain out! Blake already did!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.