Mika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika's fingers bobbed in and out of her respective cavities like two flamingoes on a feeding frenzy. "At first, perhaps. Gentle, that is," she murmured. "But then, what if I want you to stretch my sphincter with your huge cock? I've been practicing with my dildo, and I want it deep, I like it that way, deep and hard and rough."

She giggled again, I could get used to her laughter. "I'm really not a virgin anal flower, John, it's just been quite awhile for me, and well, if that thing is as big as it feels, I will certainly feel like a virgin. But I told you that you could have anything, remember?"

She still hadn't touched my cock yet and I hadn't touched her pussy, yet I had to struggle to hold back an orgasm that would have creamed the windshield.

Anything. That does cover a lot of ground, doesn't it?

We mercifully reached her upscale condo building close to the Delaware River, and the security guard at the entrance, who I'm sure had seen Mika in various attire before, made no pretense in hiding his enthusiasm for this particular dress. Her smell of sex wafted through the air, she was in obvious heat, and I wondered to myself if he had seen her quite this aroused. It was as if I wasn't even there, he gushed and fussed over her so effusively.

It took every bit of my self control to not grope Mika while we rode on the elevator to the fifth floor, but I was determined to wait until we at least reached her condominium. Once inside, Mika motioned for me to sit on the plush couch in her living room, and with one simple tug of the small string around her neck, her dress plummeted to the carpet.

She stood in front of the door and slowly stroked her body from hips to tits and through her long sexy blonde locks.

I crawled on my knees towards her, grabbed her thighs and turned her around and quickly knelt between her parted thighs. She planted her palms on the door to brace and support herself, and my face was now directly underneath her pussy and ass. Not wasting a minute I lowered my mouth to her bald cunt, her wonderful, womanly musky odor further arousing my senses, and I could feel her heat travelling down and leaking oout of her beautiful, Nordic slit. I planted my mouth firmly on her mound, my tongue lapping lavishly at her prolific juices.

"Oh, that's soooo fucking good," Mika moaned. "Just keep licking and I'll come, I need it so bad!"

She was still leaning forward, her hands flat on the door, her head bent back.

I wrapped my hands around her buttocks and pulled her womanly center harder onto my mouth. I felt her body lowering as she squatted down slightly to accept and urge my mouth to explore each of her holes. Her upper body was mashed against the wall next to the door now, and she reached back with one hand to spread her buttocks in anticipation of my oral and digital intrusion.

I spread her thighs as wide as I could and slipped two fingers into her sopping wet hole, moving them gently around trying to locate that elusive "G" spot. Lowering my mouth back down to her mound I flicked her clitoris with my tongue and the resultant body shudder was all I needed to keep going. I concentrated on her clit with tongue and teeth, my fingers tentatively probing her anal cavity now.

I touched the thickened part of her pussy wall, behind her pubic bone, she moaned and pushed her cunt down against my fingers at the same time pulling my mouth hard against her clit. I kept this action going, her movements becoming accentuated and demanding as she approached orgasm.

Rubbing my fingers back and forth quickly over her "G" spot I took her clit lightly between my teeth and flicked it rapidly with my tongue, as if a vibrator were raking her nub while she was finger-fucked in the cunt and ass simultaneously.

That was all it took! A Norwegian waterfall of milky, white warm cum cascaded down onto my lips, and her wails of ecstasy no doubt echoed into the outer hallway.

It was funny; as much as Mika insisted that she would do ANYTHING, the only thing that I wanted to do was savor and pleasure this exquisite beauty. It was an intense rush of power for me to know that I could evoke such pleasure from this truly gorgeous creature, just by utilizing my tongue and fingers. My cock hadn't even made its appearance yet, and I was determined that it wouldn't until I was good and ready.

And I wasn't ready, at least not yet. I wanted to taste her endlessly, to savor this gourmet piece of ass. If there is such a thing, I had a tongue-hard-on, and it needed to fuck Mika some more.

As I stood up, I lifted her to the edge of the kitchen counter and went down on her. Again. her body shook and her flat stomach shuddered as I knelt between her saturated thighs and embarked on another slow, delightful oral journey on her nether regions. She had a small bowl of fresh fruit on the counter, and I grabbed a handful of grapes, strawberries, and cantaloupe and eased them gently into her gaping slit and anus with my fingertips and tongue, prepared to feast on my made-from-scratch healthy snack.

Mmmm, good and good for ya!

Her already well-licked and slick cunt opened for me completely as she spread her legs wide, and I slid as much of my tongue as I could deep inside her fruit-filled pussy in one lunge. (The old tongue lunge trick never fails!) This time, though, I finally had to release my soon-to-be-bursting cock from its zippered prison, so I reached down and kicked my pants off of my ankles, to prepare for the inevitable penile plunge. (Of course, the penile plunge follows the tongue lunge, stay with me, students!) I was thoroughly enjoying this game of CMNF, but enough was enough.

With one hand against her torso I pulled her labia apart with the other hand, baring her beautiful shaved cunt, oozing with colors and scents now. It was Mika's first time playing "Hide the Strawberries", and she propped her elbows up in amazement as berries dripped from her gash, which had now become a make-shift Smoothie.

Greedily ravenous now, I clamped my mouth hard down on her mound, lapping at her wetness, my teeth nibbling at her clit. Her hands grasped me around my head pulling me hard into her cunt. She orgasmed once more almost immediately, her body shuddering as the orgasm tore through her with me lapping furiously at the stream of fruit and cum juices that poured from her. Her now familiar mutterings, of almost inaudible obscenities, escaped from her lips as her orgasm began to subside. I felt her body begin to go limp.

But I wasn't done. Far from it.

"Oh my fucking God," she screamed as my tongue entered her yet again as my fruit-covered fingers at last found her swollen clitoris. I placed one finger on Mika's impossibly swollen bud and pressed gently, and her hips began to squirm and buck wildly as I rubbed round and round, first in one direction then the other.

Her legs parted wider as my tongue again followed where my fingers had been, licking up and down each pussy lip in turn. Her hips rose even higher as my tongue barely touched her most sensitive spot. I moved down and knelt between her parted legs, took her buttocks in my hands as she wrapped her legs around my neck, her hands on my head urging me on.

She began to grind against my expert tongue as I took her pulsing clitoris between my lips and began to suck, softly and first, then harder, varying the suction until I began to feel her entire being quiver. She grasped my head, close to her third mind-bending orgasm now, moaning and panting as she gave into the glorious sensations as the inner waves rose from the pit of her womb, as fruit exploded from her clenching cunt muscles and splashed onto my face.

Before Mika had even remotely recovered from her monumental climaxes, I climbed up on the counter, straddled her prone torso, lifted her head up in the air, and began to pile-drive my thick, seven-and-a-half-inch cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened like a trapped animal, and I could see the outline of my shaft on the outer membrane of her throat as I fucked her deeply, pulling her hair with one hand and balancing her throat with the other, all the while forcefully face-fucking this now-submissive, former bitch for the ages.

"Suck it, swallow it, you beautiful, horny cunt," I hissed, admittedly mixing the compliments a bit. "Let's test your gag reflex." As if almost anticipating my challenge, Mika had impressively already begun to adapt to my cock assaulting her throat, and she reached up with her hands to adjust the angle of my thrusts.

At first, I slowly fucked my cock into her throat for about a dozen strokes, allowing her time to barely suck in and exhale a breath between each one. I know that's usually about a woman's limit, though, but when I backed off I saw her face in a huge smile and her eyes beginning to water.

Instead of begging for reprieve, Mika sucked more furiously on my prick. Her cheeks were sucked in tightly, her thin lips sealed over my engorged cock head, and her tongue peppered my shaft from underneath, and her face slid back and forth, taking me in and out, in and out, in and out.... The large piece of meat inside her mouth forced saliva to flow freely, and as she drooled all over me, it made more speed with which to slide on my cock all the more easy.

My own ass slapped downward onto her flawless face as she continued moving her hands and mouth so that she was giving me both an upside-down blow job and hand job in perfect rhythm to each other. I could feel the head of my cock slide down her throat more easily with each thrust, causing her neck muscles to squeeze around it as she frantically sucked and swallowed. After a few more thrusts, I could feel my cock throbbing and she moved her hand down to my tight balls and urgently massaged them until I felt the first hot stream of cum jet into the back of her throat.

I stood up and let the remaining shots of jism spurt down all over her perfect body, coating her tits and belly, eventually pooling in a small puddle of cum in the crevice of her belly button.

I fully expected her to pass out, or be on the verge of doing so, but instead, the doe-like gaze that was in her eyes only moments ago when I began to face-fuck her was now replaced with the predatory stare of the hungry cheetah. She looked up at me, her vantage point was such that she probably was looking right up my asshole, and sneered, determined not to be beaten at this sexual struggle for superiority between titans, "Is that all you got?"

Do you remember Apollo Creed's face when he realized that Rocky was getting up from the canvas after Apollo was convinced he had just knocked the Stallion out? Well, that must have resembled the look on my face when I realized that we were in this for the proverbial fifteen rounds.

She smiled at me as she rose and climbed to her feet, covered in cum and fruit and, um, perspiration. "That was a nice warm-up, kind of like hitting a bucket of balls." She let that comment hang in the air for a second. "Literally," she said, wiping her flushed chin, slightly bruised from the pounding it had taken from my testicles.

She grabbed me by my still half-erect cock, leaking last dribbles of semen, and led me by it to her bedroom, the feline's den. I watched the most perfect ass I had ever seen as it bounced tightly in front of me, and she called over her shoulder to me.

"Now let's REALLY fuck."

I lay down on her four-post king-sized bed and stroked my cock back to life as I waited for her to freshen up in the bathroom. When she emerged, she was dressed in ivory white lingerie; a quarter-cup bra that exposed her tiny pink nipples on her pert breasts, a satin, triangle-shaped thong that was the approximate size of a post-it-note over her bare slit, and a lacy nude-colored garter that hugged her thighs like another layer of skin.

Seeing that my dick was back in a satisfactory condition for our next exercise, she peeled aside the thong, and seductively wrapped her garter-clad legs over my pelvis. "I'm more than ready, my new lover. This is for you; use me. Fuck me as hard as you want." She took my cock in her hand and stroked herself with it, guiding towards her still-sopping snatch. "I want to ride that big snake, finally."

With that, she straddled me and her saturated pussy swallowed my dick in one quick downward stroke. Never stopping to settle everything in place, Mika began grinding her hips down onto my groin with a vengeance. Slowing only to get her breath, she deftly wiggled her pussy around the head of my dick until she could feel it touch her cervix. This was not Mika's first rodeo.

Looking down into my eyes, Mika lustily asked, while rocking my world, "How does that feel, you big-dicked stud? I'm massaging the end of your dick with the back wall of my pussy. Do you like that? How fucking sexy is it? Tell me, fucker!"

She moved her cunt out from my cock and then plunged back in, this time holding my dick in the depths of her talented pussy. I felt every ridge and curve of Mika's glorious love tunnel as it seemed to pulse over me. I looked into her eyes and realized that this woman was a master at the art of fucking. Simply holding my dick still and massaging her cock with her muscles, she was about to make me come. Again. No, no, I couldn't have that, not yet, Mika, not yet.

No, this particular man was not going to let her pussy have its way with my cock. I picked her ass up and straightened her body and flipped her over, so that the only part of Mika's sensational, writhing body touching the blanket was her head and shoulders. This allowed her to move her lower body ever so gently in a circular motion, increasing the friction on every centimeter of her cunt.

It was as if her pussy and the my dick were the only two things in the universe. She continued to gyrate slowly, knowing that I was feeling the same glorious sensations she was. When she looked into my face, she smiled easily and I asked her, "Is this slow and deep enough?"

"Oh, YES!" replied Mika, clenching her cunt in time to the different pace.

She gradually increased the tempo of her movements on my dick until I said, "That's the sexiest movement I ever felt. I can feel your pussy walls sliding on every inch of my dick. Let me know when you need me to move."

Mika, apparently, had never had a man give her this luxury. She felt her body begin its ascent into bliss. "Now fuck me hard!!" she screamed as I lowered her ass back to the blanket and began thrusting in earnest. I felt as if I wanted to drive Mika through the blanket and into the bed board beneath it.

She knew it wouldn't take much to carry both of us over the edge, and did nothing to impede the oncoming tide of our passion. She drove her hips upward to meet her hand-picked lover's thrusts, and the intensity of the coupling soon had the expected results.

I erupted deep in her pussy with a guttural groan, and Mika screamed as she felt a torrent of my hot cum splatter against her flaming inner cunt walls. That was all it took. She came so violently that she almost threw me from my knees. Her pussy gushed cum and her own juices like a fountain. She had never had an intense liquid ejaculation, she told me afterwards, but she did this time.

Slipping from the mattress on wobbly legs, she took my hand and led me to the steaming shower, extracting what remained of her lingerie from her lithe, well-fucked frame.

We stepped into the hot shower and the hot water felt great on my body, serving as a welcome elixir. Pulling Mika in, I turned her around and the water pounded down on her, soaking her hair and face. She giggled as I enveloped her body in my arms, but she broke free and slipped to her knees and licked my cock from root to head, in an attempt to rejuvenate the flag who was temporarily stuck at half-mast. Her tongue flicked back and forth across the head and it jumped each time she stabbed at the tiny opening.

I pulled her to her feet and began soaping her body. Her slippery firm tits slid back and forth across my upper belly. I cupped her bubble butt and worked first one, then a second soapy finger up her ass. She ground her pussy against my leg as I fingered her asshole. She groaned against my chest as I continued my manual assault on her asshole.

Mika turned around and placed her arms high on the tile walls of the shower, spreading her legs as well, assuming the position. It was obvious what was next, our natural progression towards the most intimate act of sharing. "Are you sure you're ready?" I asked gently, stroking my cock with a hopeful intuition of receiving the answer I wanted to hear.

She scooped some bubbly suds and fingered the soapy pile gingerly into her puckered pink rear tunnel. Her next words put things in perfect perspective.

"As always it will be incredibly tight, at first, and perhaps somewhat painful." She continued to rub lubricant into her channel while propping her body up with one elbow. "But the key to good anal sex, from my somewhat limited experience, at least, is to be so turned on by the time the guys cock starts to enter you that it all just feels good, even the pain. And you've accomplished the task of turning me on like I've never been. So, let's go, lover. Take my prize."

Mika reached around her back and worked her tiny soap covered hands around my cock and pumped it up and down. It was my turn to groan as I eased into of her vise-like asshole and I firmly gripped her taut butt cheeks. I turned her for better leverage. and lifted her completely off her feet and placed her delicately on my cock. She slowly slid down onto my shaft as she tried to wrap her legs around my hips. She was really riding my cock now, her arms around my neck; she drove her tongue into my ear and moaned as I thrust up into her extremely tight hole.

She moaned her approval as she leaned her head against my chest as I soaped up her locks and her entire body.

She jumped up and threw her arms around me molding her firm tits and generous hips against my straining cock. She kissed me and her tongue skittered into my mouth. It was as if I unleashed a whore when we eventually eased my cock past her anal ring with an audible 'pop'. Her legs wrapped around my body and hugged me as she ground her pulsing anus deep against my stiff cock.

Once we were comfortable that my shaft was safely and snugly embedded into her sphincter so that it would not slip out, I rotated her once again so that she could brace herself again against the shower wall.

She turned to kiss me over her shoulder as I pinched her responsive nipples with one hand and teased her clit with one finger of the other. There's something so incredibly and indescribably erotic about kissing a woman when your cock is reaming her asshole, a paradox between tender lovemaking and raw, deep anal sex.

Our slippery bodies rocked in a physical syncopation that belied our status of first-time lovers. Mika's body was evolving into a series of soft shudders, and her eyes were closed as she continued to kiss me hungrily while small moans and grunts of pleasure rumbled from her neck and throat.

I felt her sphincter tighten and clench around my cock as her body convulsed, her churning anal cavity threatening to snap my shaft off at the root, and I thickened and pulsed in response to her own orgasm, and emptied my third load into her bowels, and we collapsed into each other, still kissing wildly in mutual gratitude and passion, realizing instantly that we had just consummated the most amazing sex of our lives.

Mika had worn and accepted my cum in her mouth, on her body, in her cunt, and ultimately, in her ass, and she fell to her knees in a perfect conclusion, sucking the remnants of my seed from my receding cock, an ass-to-mouth grand finale.

We staggered to bed and dozed in a spooning position as I hugged Mika and she snuggled her warm, hot ass against my stomach, but had slumbered for only a few hours when I was plesantly roused by her mouth once again encircling my large cock head.