Mika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was my turn to be tender, while taking unequivocal control of my new, beautiful lover.

I turned Mika's body onto her stomach, and placed her arms directly over her head in an "x" position, and also kept her long legs somewhat close together.

And then...

I lifted her gorgeous hair back from the nape of her neck and ran my tongue leisurely around her neck, first one side, then the other, then traced a vertical line right down the middle of it.

I then trailed my tongue down to the tops of her shoulders, and then onto the shoulder blades themselves.

By now, Mika had started to moan slightly, and her slender hips involuntarily rose from the mattress, and I gently eased one finger underneath her torso, first beginning to caress her vulva, cupping it for a bit, and then snaked the finger into her already dripping and needy slit.

The feeling of absolute sexual power was intoxicating, knowing that I had caused Mika's body to surrender willingly and completely, simply from the touch of a well-placed fingertip and the sensation of my talented tongue on her soft, delicious skin.

I ran my tongue down the length of her spine as I continued to massage her humid pussy, oh so tenderly, and my mouth lingered on the tiny teddy-bear tattoo on that ever-sensitive spot on her backbone for minutes and minutes, her body squirming now, seeking desperate relief. But I had assumed total command of what her body would, or would not, be permitted to do.

With my free hand, I deftly parted the cheeks of her heavenly ass and began a tortorously cruel, slow descent with my tongue along her buns, rimming, tonguing, eating, and then flicking my long, wet tongue into her anus, fucking Mika with it, deep, inhaling her musky anal scent, drinking in the unique and forbidden flavor of her tasty asshole, and then, only when I allowed it, I plunged three fingers directly into her gaping cunt and she wailed and exploded onto my fingers, my face and all over the bed.

Then and only then, I flipped her over, placed her legs over my own shoulders, and fucked her into a slab of quivering silly putty, rough, hard, deep, unrelenting, my long, thick cock splitting her apart fully and hitting places so deep inside of her that she never knew they existed.

But now she knows.

It would not be our last time. In fact, it was just the beginning of our many discreet yet licentious carnal adventures.

I never really did warm up to Mika out of the bedroom (or in any locale where we weren't fucking or sucking), but our sexual chemistry was off-the-charts, each and every time. She was the hottest fuck imaginable, which is an endearing quality that can overcome quite a multitude of personality shortcomings.

Remember, Mika would do anything. Anything.