Mike and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike spent a few hours in jail before an officer came to his holding cell, waving him out.

"Today's your lucky day, soldier," the officer said. "Witnesses said you acted in self-defense and surveillance video proved it, so you get to go home tonight with no charges."

Mike went home and went to sleep. The next day, he got a call from one of his friends.

"Hey, did you see the news?" George asked.

"No, I just got up," Mike said. "What's up?"

"Seems there was a rash of muggings last night," George said. "Five soldiers ended up in the hospital with various injuries. It's in the paper. Isn't that a shame?"

"Yeah, that's terrible news," Mike said sarcastically. "Anyone we know?"

"Yeah, they just so happen to be the other five guys screwing Amy," George said. "Isn't that quite a coincidence?"

"Yeah, that is quite a coincidence," Mike said, smiling.

Later that day, Mike got a visit from his former regimental commander and the Sergeant Major, a man who made Sam Elliot's character in "We Were Soldiers" look downright friendly by comparison. He opened the door and invited them in, offering them something to drink.

"No, thanks, Sergeant," the colonel said. "We just wanted to stop by for a few minutes to see how things are going."

"Could be better, all things considered, Colonel," Mike said. "And please, call me Mike. I'm not a soldier anymore, thanks to this," he added, tapping on his prosthetic leg.

"I understand, and I do apologize," the colonel said.

"Not your fault, Colonel," Mike said. "You didn't plant that IED." They all laughed at that.

"I understand you're going through a divorce," the colonel said. "I got a call from your lawyer who said your wife's been involved with six active duty soldiers."

"That's right, Colonel," Mike said. "I have names, addresses, you name it. You want them?"

"Yes, uh, Mike, that would be helpful," the Colonel said. Mike went into his office and brought out a folder. He handed the colonel a sheet with the men's names and addresses.

"Would you like pictures as well?" Mike asked. "I have pictures, video, you name it. Seems they got a kick out of emailing this stuff back and forth to each other. And yes, they knew she was my wife, they deliberately did it while I was overseas in a combat zone and yes, they're all married."

"You've done your homework, I see," the Colonel said.

"Yes, sir, I have," Mike said. "I've also done some checking online and I know that adultery is covered under Article 134, paragraph 62 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. From what I've read, there's three basic elements of proof, and I believe all six of these cases meet those elements."

"I see," the Colonel said. "You may very well be right from what you've said and shown us here. I'll take a look at this and push it through JAG and see what they say. If they agree, I think we can make a case to have them all dishonorably discharged."

"Also, Colonel," Mike said. "One of them attacked me last night in a public bar. He ended up in the hospital." The Colonel nodded his head.

"Personally, I'd expect nothing less, but officially, you didn't hear that from me," he said, smiling. "So, what are your plans for the future?"

"Well, Colonel, I haven't had much time to think about that," Mike said. "I have an economics degree, but I don't think I'd ever be happy pushing a pencil again." The Colonel smiled.

"Why didn't you go for OCS?" he asked. "With your record, you would've been a shoo-in."

"My Dad was an NCO, and I always wanted to be where the action was," Mike said. The Colonel nodded his head and the SgtMaj smiled.

"I knew your Dad when he was a hand-to-hand combat instructor," the Colonel said. "Damn good man. I know he'd be proud of you no matter what you decide to do." He stood and put his hat back on. The SgtMaj joined him. He extended his hand and Mike shook it.

"You take care of yourself, Sergeant," he said. "If there's anything I can do, let me know." Mike nodded his head.

"Thank you, Colonel, SgtMaj," he said. He watched as the two men left. Mike spent the day puttering around the house, doing mostly busywork -- just stuff to keep him from thinking about Amy. That evening, he popped open a beer and spent the night watching television, his mind wandering over his failed marriage.

The next day, he got a call from someone at Amy's place of work, telling him that she had been served with divorce papers.

"Is it true?" the female voice asked. Mike knew the voice. It was Amanda, one of Amy's friends at the law firm where she worked. He always thought she was quite attractive and had nice legs, but he never said anything.

"Is what true?" Mike asked.

"That she cheated on you while you were in Iraq," Amanda said. "The process server was very clear that she was being divorced for adultery. We all heard him."

"Yeah, it's true," Mike said. "It's been going on for over two years."

"And you never knew?" Amanda asked.

"She only did it while I was deployed to Iraq," Mike told her.

"Oh my God, you poor man," Amanda said. "I'm so sorry. Well, listen, sugar, if there's anything we can do for you, just call, okay? I do mean anything. We think the world of you and we hate what she did to you."

"Thanks, Amanda, I appreciate that," Mike said. Later that day, he got a call from Linda Abrams, John Abrams' wife.

"Hey, Mike," she said, "you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said. "What's up?"

"Well, I learned about what my asshole of a husband did to you and Amy and I'd like to get some revenge if you're up to it," she said. Mike smiled. He knew Linda, and thought she was a beautiful woman. He couldn't understand why John would cheat on her. He listened to her plan and had to smile. This would be fun, he thought.

"When do you want to do this?" he asked.

"Tonight, if you're free," she said. "I'd like you to come by about 4:30 or 5:00 this evening so I can feed you dinner first and get everything set up."

"You're on," Mike said. "I'll see you this evening."

A bit later, he got another call, this time from Amy.

"Mike," she sobbed, "I got served with divorce papers today. Can't we work through this? I told you it was only the one time and it was an accident." Mike laughed.

"You stupid bitch," he growled. "I happen to know that it was much more than a one-time thing. Just sign the papers and it'll be over in a month. Otherwise it may get very public, and you don't want that."

"Damn you," she said, her tone changing. "I'll fight you every step of the way. I'll take your house and everything you own."

"I don't think so, bitch," he said. "Call my lawyer, then sign the fucking papers." He hung up and blocked her number.

That afternoon, he went to Linda's house and parked in the middle of their driveway just as she suggested. He knocked on the door and she opened it wearing a short, ripped t-shirt and a tiny pair of ripped daisy duke shorts that showed off her ass. Her breasts stood out from her chests and her nipples threatened to poke holes in the shirt. She wrapped her arms around Mike and kissed him deeply while grinding her crotch into his.

"Like what you see, soldier?" she asked seductively.

"God, yes," Mike said. "You're beautiful. John was an idiot for cheating on you."

"Yes, he was," she said, "and he's going to find out just how big of an idiot he was. C'mon in, I have dinner cooked up." Mike entered the house and smelled chicken-fried steak. His mouth watered as he thought about what was about to happen.

"This is delicious," Mike said as he finished the meal she dished out to him.

"Just wait till we have dessert," she said. Grabbing his hand, she took him upstairs. Linda had placed a chair in the bedroom positioned just right and put Mike behind the door. She had a pile of zip ties and a couple rolls of duct tape on the dresser. After they went over their plan, they heard the front door open. Linda put her finger over her mouth.

"I'm home," John shouted from the front room. "Whose truck is that in the driveway? I can't get in the garage."

"I'm sorry, hon," Linda said. "I asked Mike Johnson to come over and give me a hand with something that broke and I didn't want to bother you at work. Could you please come upstairs? We could use your help."

"Mike Johnson?" he asked as he came up the stairs. "Why did you call him?"

"Oh, no reason, really, I just thought he could help. You don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"No, I guess not," he said, following her into the bedroom. As soon as he entered the room, Mike slammed the door shut and punched him in the throat. He followed that up with a punch to the gut. John didn't know what hit him and by the time he could react, Mike and Linda had him in the chair and zip-tied to the legs. His arms were also zip-tied to the chair.

"What the fuck is going on?" he yelled when he was able to catch his breath. Linda stood in front of him, her hands on her hips.

"I learned that you and your buddies have been fucking around with Amy Johnson for the last two years or more, asshole," she said. "I also know all about your attack on Mike at the bar the other night. So I decided to get some revenge."

She tore off her top and held her breasts for him.

"Like this," she asked. "Well guess what? You're never touching them again."

"Please, Linda, don't do this," John begged.

"Shut up, asshole," she said. "I'm just getting started." She kicked off her tennis shoes, then pulled her shorts down and kicked them off. Mike noticed that she had shaved her pussy. She spread her legs and fingered herself in front of John. He struggled but couldn't get free.

"Linda, no, don't," John begged, shaking his head.

"Why not, asshole?" she asked. "You've been fucking around on me for years while I've been taking care of your ass, cleaning the house, washing your dirty laundry and cooking for you -- while working a part-time job. All that time, I've been faithful to you and this is how you repay me? Fuck you. You're going to sit there and watch me get fucked, then you're outta here. Don't make me tape your mouth shut."

John looked down at the floor, defeated. Linda turned to Mike and practically ripped his clothes off. After she took his trousers off, Mike looked down at her, uncertain. She had never seen a man with a prosthetic leg before. She ran her hands over it for a couple of minutes before looking up at him.

"If it bothers you, we don't have to do this," he said. Linda smiled up at him, and pulled down his boxers in response.

"You may be missing part of a leg, but you're more of a man than that asshole will ever be," she said, glancing at John. She took Mike's growing manhood in her hand and sucked his cock to the base, looking up at him the whole time. After he exploded in her mouth, she swallowed every drop and laid him down on the bed. She climbed on top and slid her pussy onto his cock.

"Oh God that feels so fucking good," she moaned as she rode him to another orgasm. "That's it," she said, "cum in my pussy, lover. Do it!" John could see Mike's semen dripping out of Linda's pussy. She got off of him, gave him a tube of lube and positioned herself at the foot of the bed on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me in the ass, Mike," she said. "I want you to have what I've never given anyone else, not even him." He got off the bed and positioned himself behind her. It took a while, but with the lube, he eventually managed to get inside her tight ass while fingering her pussy and clit. He finished inside her and stood back, wiped out.

Linda got off the bed and didn't bother cleaning herself up. She grabbed an envelope out of her night stand drawer and dropped it in John's lap as Mike cut the zip ties.

"You've been served, asshole," she said. "Now get your shit and get out of here. I've already got it packed up for you. There's also a restraining order and you'd better obey it otherwise I'll have your ass thrown in jail. Got it?"

John nodded his head quietly and took his duffel bag and the suitcase Linda had prepared. Defeated, he left the house.

After John left, Linda buried her head in Mike's shoulder and cried. He held her, kissing her head.

"It'll be alright," he said. She nodded her head.

"It won't be easy, but I'll manage," she said. "I've already split our accounts and with my job I'll be able to cover the bills for a little while, but I'm eventually going to have to sell the house."

"Linda, if it comes to that, you can come stay with me," Mike said. She nodded her head.

"Thanks, Mike, I appreciate that," she said. "Please, stay here with me tonight," she begged. Mike agreed, and the two made love well into the morning.

Things didn't go well with the divorce at first. Amy decided to fight it, claiming that her six-man gang-bang was just a one-time thing.

After a little more than six weeks, Sally called for a conference with Mike, Amy and her attorney, Bill Green. They gathered in a conference room at Sally's office and Amy's attorney started speaking right away, suggesting the two go to counseling to help Mike get past what he called Amy's "one-time mistake."

Sally shook her head and stopped Amy's attorney. She pulled out a ream of emails and photos and threw them on the table. Amy and her attorney looked at the pile of paper, shocked.

"Look, Bill," Sally said. "Let's cut through the bullshit, okay? My client has evidence in your client's own words, photos and videos, of multiple sex parties with the same six men going back over two years. By our estimate, your client has done this over 100 times while her husband was in Iraq. I've seen your client's sworn response, and I want to warn you that if you persist in this, we'll have no choice but to charge your client with perjury and ask for the maximum sentence of 10 years in prison. Now, if you decide to withdraw your response and have your client sign Mr. Johnson's initial proposal, we'll forget about the perjury. What'll it be?"

"Look, Sally," Bill said, "you know as well as I do that it's rare for criminal prosecution for perjury in divorce cases. Your threats won't work here."

"Do you really want to take that chance, Bill?" Sally asked. "It may be rare, but it does happen. And with the proof we have, I think a judge would see it our way." Bill shook his head. Mike leaned to Sally and whispered something in her ear. She nodded her head before speaking.

"Why don't we do this," Sally said. "My client says he'd like to speak with Amy for a few minutes alone. He assures me he won't get out of line. I suggest we let them have this time to work things out."

Bill listened as Amy spoke to him quietly. After she finished, he nodded his head.

"Okay," he said. "But we'll be right outside the door." After they left, Amy looked at Mike.

"Alright, what are you planning?" she said defiantly. Mike picked up the pile of emails and photos and began throwing the photos in front of her. Her eyes widened as he did so. Then he pulled out a photo of her from his wallet.

"Do you know what got me through those two tours in Iraq?" he asked. He pointed at his photo, now yellow with age. It had been taken shortly before he enlisted. "This. And then when I didn't hear anything from you I began thinking the worst. I honestly thought you had gotten hurt or worse. Then when I came home and find you fucking those six assholes, I nearly lost it. You can imagine how I felt when I looked in your email and found all this. You might as well have put a bullet in my head. At least that would have been more merciful." Amy began tearing up as he talked. But he wasn't finished.

He tossed out an email he had printed. He began reading the thread.

"Hey, babes, did you get that little problem taken care of?" He looked at her. "Then you answered, 'yes, I went to the abortion clinic yesterday. I should be okay for next week's party.'" He looked at her with hate in his eyes. "You had a fucking abortion, Amy. Why? Why did you do it, Amy? Was I not man enough for you?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Yes you were," she said through her tears. "I just missed you so much and then when I met the guys at the club, they made me feel good and I forgot about how much I missed you."

"Well, you just fucked up seven families counting ours, do you know that?" he asked. "You didn't just fuck up our family, you destroyed theirs as well. Some of those guys had children. Did you know that?" She shook her head.

"No, I didn't," she said.

"What did you think was going to happen when I got back? Clap my hands and brag about big a slut you are?" he asked. She was sobbing by now.

"I'm sorry," she said through her tears. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well, you did," he said. "Look, I happen to know the girls in your office hate your guts and hate what you did. I also know the six assholes are all getting divorced and are facing discharge from the Army. I happen to know they're all going to be getting other than honorable discharges, which is something that'll follow them their entire lives. On top of that, there's six very pissed off wives out there who also hate your guts." He put the papers back in a stack before looking at her.

"You know damn good and well Sally will pursue formal charges of perjury against you. In this state, you can get up to ten years in prison for that," he said. "And you'll probably never work in a law firm again. Even if you do get off easy, you'll probably have to spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. Believe me, those wives are very angry with you right now and would probably love to do to you what was done to their husbands." She looked at him in shock.

"What are you saying, Mike?" she asked. "Are you threatening me? Did you have something to do with those guys getting mugged?"

"No, the only one I put down was that asshole John when he wanted to rub it in my face. And that was after he took a swing at me," Mike said. "I'm not threatening you at all, just letting you know the lay of the land. Look, just sign the papers and end this, now."

"Can we ever be friends?" she asked. Mike shook his head.

"I don't think so," he said. "After what you've done, it'll be a long time before I can stand to be around you." She wiped her eyes after he spoke. She looked down, defeated.

"Okay," she said quietly. Mike got up and opened the door, letting the lawyers back in.

"Well, have we come to an agreement," Bill asked. Amy nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. She looked at Sally. "I've decided that I don't want any spousal support. Mike only gets a small pension from the Army and he needs that. I make enough to support myself. I just want to finish this." Mike was shocked. He wasn't expecting this. Sally nodded her head.

"Okay," she said. "Let me make this one change, and I'll need you to initial it." Bill looked at Amy, surprised.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. "Did he threaten you with something?"

"No, Bill," she said. "I just want this over with." Sally came back with the amended paperwork and an assistant who happened to be a notary. Mike and Amy signed everyplace they were told to. She began sobbing when she signed the line that said she had to revert to her maiden name. After they were finished, Mike held out his hand. Tearfully, Amy took off her rings and handed them to him. He took off his wedding ring and handed it to her.

"Maybe you can be faithful to the next man you decide to marry," he said. "There's still a few of your things at the house. If you want, I'll bring them by Saturday."

"That would be fine," Amy said. "Thanks." Sally and Bill stood up and shook hands.

"I'll withdraw my client's response and meet you at the courthouse to file this today," he said. Sally nodded her head.