Mike & Aunt Leia Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mike and Aunt Leia The Birthday Surprise.
6.9k words
4.6
24.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers

The background to this story comes from my series 'Mike stays with Aunt Leia'.

My first two months at university could possibly be described as successful on the academic front but highly frustrating in the matters pertaining to my sex life. It was not that I was totally ignoring Aunt Leia's advice to sow my oats, but my first non-Leia encounter was a disaster. Leia roared with laughter when I told her that the girl, I went with was not even close to being the women Leia was, and frankly sex with her was dull. It was not that the girl did not enjoy it, it was that my heart was not in it.

Aunt Leia thanked me for telling her and told me that she was still enforcing the Mike must sleep with other women rule, before she determines what we should do about our relationship. To her credit, Leia had refrained from sleeping with anyone, although she did give me the sordid details of how she used her sexuality, on occasion, to get her own way.

Again, although I think I understood why Leia was taking this stance with me, it was one of the most frustrating couple of months of my life. I had been really hoping that Leia would come and see me by now, but even though she had business in the city and only lived 30 minutes away, she wanted to give me some space.

Even as my 19th birthday came and went, she apologised and said she would make it up to me next time she saw me. However, it was just after my 19th birthday when things started to change for me at university, in the most unlikely way.

I had been studying an economics module as part of my degree course. The professor asked for volunteers to work with another lecturer on an algorithm-based piece of software that she was testing as part of her final PhD submission. The work was relatively straight forward, and as I was not the best with complex modelling, I decided to put my hand up. Much to my surprise it was only myself and another student who were selected to support the work.

The other student, Heidi, could not start for 2 weeks because of her own assignment, which meant I found myself alone in a back office having an initial look at the software. The lecturer who I would be working for, was named Ella. One of the guys who had been unsuccessful in trying to support the research called me a lucky bastard. I had no idea why until there was a knock on the door of the office and in walked Ella.

I had seen Ella around the university and knew that just about every student that was attracted to women, would be on heat around her. Ella came from an English/French family. Her mum was French and her dad English. The Parisian influence was obvious in the way she dressed, but less obvious with her accent. She regularly dressed in Parisian chic suit jackets, skirts with splits that occasionally gave you a view of her stocking tops.

Of course, how she dressed each day was one thing, but how she looked was something else. Ella had long brown hair, immaculate complexion, sexy brown eyes, and what looked like an ample bust. She had legs that seemed to go on forever. She was smoking hot, but her sensuality was all cool French. She could give you one look and it would melt you.

Ella walked into the room and sat down on a desk opposite me, she crossed her legs which instantly made her skirt ride up. The slit in the side of the skirt seemed to fall perfectly, and I was now at eye level to her stocking tops. I did my best to look up but the lightning bolt reaction in my groin was almost instant and the little brain wanted me to look some more.

Ella smiled and introduced herself, we talked for around 30 minutes about the project and then we went into that kind of small talk where you try to get to know one another. Surprisingly this went for another hour, and we seemed to hit off. It ended abruptly when Ella looked at the time, like me she was slightly aghast at how much time we spent talking and quickly set me some outcomes for the project before leaving.

That night I could not get Ella out of my head, the stocking tops were almost a constant visual in my brain, and my cock would not let me forget it. I decided to ring Leia and see whether she would help me get off....

Leia answered the phone straight away and we started to talk to about her day before she moved on to mine and then I told her about Ella.

"Oh, fuck Mike, I bet that got you hard." There was no jealousy in Leia's voice, but she wanted to know all the details.

"I really need to see you Leia," I pleaded.

"I told you, not until I think you have got it out of your system and have had time to experience other women Mike."

"I don't want anyone else," I said, already knowing it was not going to change anything.

"You know how I am going to answer that Mike," Leia responded.

"I know," I must have sounded disappointed.

As I mentioned in my previous stories Leia could flick a switch on in a man's body almost instantly, "I am naked Mike."

My cock suddenly stood up, as all the memories of my summer with Aunt Leia came flooding back.

"Bet that got your attention?" she laughed.

"My cock certainly did," I laughed back.

"Why don't you start stroking it for me Mike?"

"I am," I responded.

"I have my hands in between my legs Mike, I am gently playing with my myself and squeezing one of my nipples," I could hear Leia's voice change.

I told her that my balls were full of cum because of the lack of action, and I really wanted to feel my cock inside of her again.

"Well fuck me on the phone, Mike," Leia responded.

"Fuck me hard, Mike," I could tell this was going to be quick.

"Speed it up Mike, tug hard on your cock," Leia was in charge, and I knew she was close.

"I am pulling on it as hard and fast as I can," I said.

"I am going to cum Mike, cum with me. Jerk that cock as quick as you can."

Leia was already screaming down the phone as the orgasm grabbed her.

Her next words made me cum, "Pretend you are bending Ella over her desk and fucking her Mike, pretend that your hands are rubbing the tops of her stockings."

I lost it as strings of cum exploded from my cock under immense pressure. One stream shot so high it hit me on the neck.

I really missed Leia and although I enjoyed the dirty talk it left me feeling unsatisfied.

Leia laughed, "Keep me updated on this girl Ella, Mike, and hopefully we will see each other soon."

Her last words were, "Call me tomorrow, big kiss."

This was one of the first times things got sexual on the phone with Leia and I was to later find out that she thought I was close to completing the journey, but she wanted me to continue on...

Over the next couple of weeks, I found myself spending more time with Ella after lectures, sometimes alone and sometimes with Heidi. During the times that Ella and I were alone we were expanding the conversation from the project to our private lives. Ella told me that she had a French boyfriend, but they were both in an open relationship due to the distance apart. She was open about the way she felt about the arrangement, but I had no indication that she may be looking for anything else rather than a professional relationship. It was clear though, she and her boyfriend were using phone sex to great effect.

As time moved on, the nights seemed to get longer, due to Ella's pending research submission date. Ella thanked me repeatedly for helping with the research project. To be honest I was getting a lot out of it academically, and the glimpses I was getting of long stocking legs and even the occasional down blouse, made up for it.

One night the inevitable happened and Ella, brought up the question of whether I was dating. If you have already read my stories about my summer stay with Aunt Leia, you would know that this is a complicated road for me to go down. That said, I left off the word Aunt (she isn't my real Aunt anyway) and I began to tell her all about my summer.

Ella, literally let out a huge gasp of air when I finished telling her all the details.

"Wow Mike, that is some summer, she sounds really hot but how do you feel about the situation now?"

"Frustrated, Ella, frustrated," I smiled.

I could see Ella stare off into the distance, she once again crossed and uncrossed her legs giving me an almost perfect view of the stocking tops. She inadvertently put her hand up to her breast, I was sure she caressed it gently before snapping back into the moment.

"Penny for those thoughts," I said.

Ella winked, "Got a little steamy hearing about your summer."

A couple of days later, Ella was tasked with filling in for our Economics professor as he was away on a course. It was during this lecture that I realised that she was not only beautiful, dressed extremely chic/sexy but was also extremely intelligent on all matters pertaining to financial modelling. The other absolute fact though, was every man in that room could not take their eyes off her.

Ella thought nothing of sitting on her desk to deliver the lecture; legs crossed and stocking tops visible. Her white blouse had a couple of buttons undone and her suit jacket barely helped cover any visible cleavage. I am not sure how anyone could concentrate. Had it not been for the professionalism in the way she delivered, it would have been almost inappropriate for those with highly charged hormones. In short, she was hot and sensual. I am sure most of the guys would be struggling to keep their trousers in check.

I told Leia everything about Ella and to my surprise our conversations started getting more and more explicit, to the point where Leia was almost instructing me on how she would like me to fuck Ella. In calmer moments, I would tell Leia that I really did not want to go behind her back, it felt wrong. Leia again warned me that a relationship with her could not begin until I got it out of my system. She did not want another relationship like she had with Tony. Tonys roaming ways were obviously still playing on her mind.

I was working late one evening in the office allocated for the research. I had only finished in the gym an hour earlier; I had showered changed and wanted to catch up on some work before leaving. Ella told me she would join me after she finished doing a few lengths in the university pool. I was tempted to join her just to see what she looked like in a swimsuit.

Ella walked into the office about 30 mins after I had started, her hair was still wet, so she had pulled it back into a ponytail, but she had gone to the trouble of applying make-up and ensuring she looked her normal immaculate self. If anything, the wet hair pulled back made her look even more the icon of Parisian chic.

"Mike, can I ask you a slightly awkward question?"

"Yes sure," I replied.

"In the lecture today, I felt that a large group of students were in some sort of daydream. I was not too sure they were really taking in what I was saying, does that make sense?"

"I think they all took it in," I replied honestly.

"Is something else going on with them?" she replied.

I thought for a little bit on how I should answer that question, but thought some truth here might not hurt, "Well your lectures are really interesting and totally delivered professionally. The issue is that 95% of our other academics are old men!"

"What's that got to do with it?" she responded.

"Well please don't take this the wrong way but you are stunning Ella, and you dress so well. It's a little distracting but perfectly normal," I said.

I saw Ella blush and then look down at her skirt which had once again ridden up and revealed her stocking tops. "I see what you mean," she looked slightly perplexed, "Maybe I should dress differently?"

I needed to rescue the situation for every red-blooded man and quickly told her she should not change a thing. I thought to myself that I did not want to be the guy that destroyed the visual distraction for everyone else.

"Do you get distracted by this Mike?" The words hit me like a lightning bolt.

I knew that my confidence in these situations was now high, and I had nothing to lose; Leia had made me that confident man.

"I told you, I am frustrated and.... well, I am only human," I smiled.

Ella cleared her throat; she uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again. She then smiled, "I noticed where your eyes were looking when I first met you."

I could feel my cock thickening as the situation was obviously getting charged.

"Like I said I am only human," I did not get to finish my sentence she quickly got down from the desk and walked over to me.

She gently kissed me on the lips and then whispered, "Is it the stockings doing it for you?"

I reached over and touched the outside of her leg just above her knee. I slowly slid my hand up her long leg, taking advantage of the slit in her skirt. I found myself tracing my fingers around the stocking tops, before daring to go a little higher. I felt her cool skin between the stocking top and the side of her thigh. I went a little higher and caressed the top of her thigh and then moved my hand across her tight buttock. It was clear she worked out, as her ass was tight to the touch. I then felt the tiniest of g strings, barely covering her but all the sexier to feel an almost naked backside. She was passionately kissing me before pulling away.

"I am so sorry Mike, I shouldn't have done that, we have rules around these things."

"I need a cold shower," Were the only words I found in response.

Her skirt was still lifted where I had been caressing her, this left the front of her leg exposed and I could just make out a barely covered shaved pussy. She looked down and adjusted herself.

"We need to forget this happened Mike," she said.

"We might need to wait a while for me to truly get that vision out of my head," I responded.

She looked down at my bulging trousers. "Shit, I am sorry to add to your frustrations Mike."

She did not stop looking at my groin. I decided to try and push it a little further.

"If it's okay, I need to adjust myself," I said, as my confidence once again took over.

"Of course," she answered.

I honestly thought she would turn her back, but this situation was going to get even more erotic. I was not wearing any underwear, as I forgot to pack a spare pair to change into, after I had showered. I had decided to go commando. It was why my cock was so visible through the trousers. I decided not to tell her that I was not wearing any underwear, it was up to her whether she turned around. I was also not sure whether she realised that I was not going to do this discreetly.

I stood up, she was still watching. I undid my belt and the top button of my trousers, Ella seemed to just stare. I was looking at her in the eye. I pulled my zip down, and then my cock sprang out like a jack in the box.

"Oh fuck," she said involuntary, I genuinely believe that she did not expect me to not be wearing any underwear.

"Oh sorry, I forgot I was commando," I lied.

I grabbed my cock and held it out front and then made a slightly bigger deal of trying to tuck it back in.

I then adjusted my cock back into the left side of my trousers in the most comfortable way for me, but one in which the bulge would remain very visible.

"I am sorry I did that Mike," She was apologising!

I looked down and could see the clear outline of my cock in my trousers.

"It was my pleasure," I said smiling.

We probably worked for around 15 more minutes before we departed, it was all slightly awkward and nothing more was said.

"I am going to cum Mike," Leia was breathing heavily down the phone. I had just told her what happened between Ella and me.

"You have to fuck her Mike, you need to get it out of your system," Leia now sounded frantic.

Her last words were music to my ears, right before she orgasmed, "I need to see you soon, FUCK, FUCK, yes......"

I chatted to Leia for around 20 minutes after that, trying to convince her that I did not need to fuck Ella at all, I wanted to be with her. She was adamant that it needed to happen. I tried to protest and even mentioned that Ella might not allow it to happen. It was to no avail, Leia viewed it as the final right of passage before our relationship could properly begin.

The next week went largely without incident, I completed 2 more sessions with Ella who had dressed a lot more conservative. This was noted by a lot of disappointed guys in the lecture hall. We made small talk during our after-hours work but nothing that would overstep the line. I remember feeling slightly disappointed at the time, but always remember the words of my old friend Jeremy, "Have patience Mike it will either work out the way you want it to or not. If you need to push it a little then do so, but be careful to not push too hard."

Time seemed to fly, and we were soon into our last week of the research work. The week was frenetic as it usually is as a deadline approaches. Ella was still her usual cool self, but I could sense that she was now 100% focussed in getting her PhD submission finalised. I remained very patient when it came to matters of flirting.

Friday evening was set aside for a final proof check. We had already checked the data and the supporting evidence a thousand times. Heidi had acted as a new set of eyes, as she had committed less time to support the project because of her own studies. To be fair she had valuable input that completed the submission perfectly.

I had not thought much about it, but Ella had dressed back in her usual sexy French chic attire on the Friday. Most of the guys, were talking about it, but I had guessed that as the submission time was at 11pm, she might be going out to celebrate afterwards.

I had done a quick workout before this final session and for some reason thought it would be fun to leave the underwear off after I had showered and redressed. It was Friday evening, and the university was very quiet as everyone had left for the weekend.

Ella had gone for her usual swim before joining me in the office. To my surprise she had changed into a tighter fitting business suit which had a slightly shorter skirt. She sat down on the desk in front of me, crossed her legs and this time the skirt was so short that it slid up beyond the stocking top. I could make out the round beginning of her tight ass. I swear I could just make out her panties, or was that bare skin, it was hard to tell. Speaking of hard, I was rock solid at that sight.

"Thanks for all your support, Mike, I have no idea how I would have got through the last month without you."

"My pleasure," I offered back.

"I have a small gift for you Mike," I hope you don't mind.

Ella presented a bottle of expensive whiskey and a card.

"Well come and get it," She smiled.

I had a problem; my cock was bulging in my trousers, and it was going to be clearly visible. I smiled, stood up and walked across. I could feel the pressure of my cock on the right side of my trousers as it tried to escape.

Leia instantly looked down and then tried to avert her eyes. I took the bottle and the card and then quickly sat down on my desk in front of her.

I was hoping by perching on the edge of the desk, it would help with the problem. I could clearly see the outline of the bulge in my trousers as I was opening the card. My cock was literally pulsing against the material. Part of me also thought it was slightly invigorating and possible payback for all the times I had seen Leia cross and uncross those legs.

Ella wrote some lovely words in the card. I looked across at her and she once again was staring at my bulge. She was still in the same position; skirt was very high and stocking tops and most of her upper thigh visible. She then unwittingly started a chain reaction; she uncrossed her legs and then crossed them again.

MSABMG
MSABMG
205 Followers
12