Mike & Aunt Leia Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as she uncrossed her legs that I got a flash of an uncovered pussy, perfectly shave with a tiny landing strip just above it. She caught me looking and my cock, which she was staring at, twitched wildly in my trousers.

"Fuck," I said involuntary.

She was still looking at my bulge. I made some lame excuse that I really need to adjust myself again. She said nothing.

This was going to be a very bold move.

I undid my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and slowly let the zip come down. This time I slowed it all right down and gently released my cock. I made a small deal of struggling to get it out of pants but then held it for a few seconds. It was rock hard and even for me looked impressive. I was not sure what to do next.

"It's a relief that it is free," Was all I could say.

Ella walked over from the desk, her skirt was now almost around her waist, I could see her long stocking clad legs all the way to the top, and there glistening at me was her pussy, just visible at the bottom of the skirt.

I let my trousers drop, Ella grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her. She kissed me hard; my cock was pressing against the inside of her stocking clad thigh. She moved it so it was gently rubbing on the outside of her pussy, I could feel her juices lubricating the head of my cock.

I wanted to see her breasts and quickly began opening her blouse just in case she decided to back out again. I was in luck as she had a front clasp on her bra, I sprang it open and two perfect round breasts sprang out to be greeted by my hands, they felt perfect.

Ella now looked like every student would have wished they could have seen her. Her blouse was open, her round breasts fully visible, nipples erect, and her skirt was pulled up to reveal her other charms. She opened my shirt, I slid of my trousers, and in less than a few moments, I felt my cock engorge her pussy.

She slid up and down on my cock slowly at first as the angle was not so good. I then stood up and moved her across to the large desk, sat her down on the edge and then found the best angle to ease my cock in and out of her.

"Fuck Mike, that's good, right there," she said.

"I have wanted to fuck you since the moment I met you," I responded.

"I wanted to fuck you the other day," she said. "Sometimes I am too sensible," she added.

We were lucky it was late in the evening, on a Friday, or we would have been heard. The room was booked out though; therefore, no one would suspect anything unless they burst in, which was highly unlikely. Ella had told me she had locked the door and put the sound recording sign on the outside of the door. This meant no entry to all that new how the lab worked. It also meant she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

It felt slightly naughty to be in this room, in the university, almost naked, and it added to the moment.

Ella whispered in my ear, "You have been wanting to do this for some time Mike?"

"Oh yes," Was all I could muster.

"You wanted to fuck your professor, is that it," she added.

I have to admit she knew how to turn a guy on.

"Fuck yeh, I always wanted to fuck you on the desk." Again, not the best response.

"I always wanted to bend you over and fuck you from behind," I added.

She almost immediately got off the desk, smiled, and bent over, she spread her legs and held her ass in the air. It was an incredible sight to see just how fucking tight her ass was.

I gave it a playful spank.

"hmmm do that again," she responded.

I spanked her again slightly harder.

"One more time," she said seductively.

I spanked her again and she wiggled her ass.

"Now fuck me hard!"

I moved the tip of my hard cock into her pussy and began sliding it in and out. I reached around and grabbed one of her round breasts and needed on her nipple. I was able to do this with ease as the desk was a perfect height. She had longer hair then Leia and I gently caressed it but she wanted me to grab it so she could bring her lips to mine.

It was an amazing feeling as my cock was now hammering into her as she tried to move in time to the pumping, she moved her knee up to the table which enabled me to get an even better hold of her breast. I was also able to gently pull on her hair to raise her head towards mine, so she could dart her tongue in and out of my mouth. I sensed she liked her sex a little rough at times, as she asked me to pull her hair slightly harder.

At this point I realised it was not just me thrusting, but Ella was now driving herself on me like my cock was the only thing that mattered to her. I could feel her working up to an orgasm. She now lowered her head, I let go of her hair and grabbed her ass.

Ella was clearly as sexually frustrated as I was.

I was now trying to drive my cock into her in time to her moving back and forwards on to me. She was now reaching back through her legs touching her own pussy and gently caressing my balls. I felt her twitch, and then tried my very best to hold back my load until she began to cum.

Her juices were immense, she was so wet; I heard the inevitable hushed moan begin and felt her body begin to twitch as it climaxed. My cock was now more than ready to cum as her juices were running down my cock and pleasantly dripping onto my balls.

Ella was now in the throes of an intense orgasm, and I was all but ready to burst my load into her.

Just as I was about to cum, I let her know, what was about to happen.

"Don't cum in my pussy Mike, I want you to have a picture of me that that you will never forget," Ella said as her orgasm subsided.

She quickly slid out of me, went down on to her knees, looked up at me and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I started to cum immediately, and it was a huge amount. She swallowed the first load, without even blinking. The second started to run out of her mouth, the third string of cum, went onto her face and the fourth shot dribbled on to her right nipple. She smiled and licked her lips. She lifted her right nipple to her mouth and gently licked it off.

Because we were in the university, we seemed to both quickly come to our senses. We were both spent but had presence of mind to quickly clean up and get dressed.

Ella looked at me, "There was never any work to do here tonight, Mike, that was your gift from me."

We did not realise how lucky we were, as about 15 mins later as we locked the office a security guard came by doing his inspections.

"All finished for the evening, Miss Ella," the security guard said.

"Totally finished for the evening," Ella smiled at him.

We both walked away and smirked, knowing that had he been 30 minutes earlier, our world might have fallen in.

Of course, I had to tell Leia what had happened between Ella and me. Leia had yet another orgasm, whilst I was on the phone to her. I really did not know what would happen next and if I had finally passed her test.

The very next night, I was finalising an assignment with a friend at my apartment, we both celebrated as we hit the submission button.

"That's it," I said, "Fancy a beer?"

Peter smiled, "Sure but just one, my girlfriend has just turned up at my place and I do not want to keep her waiting."

I was a little disappointed, as I knew that meant I would spend another night in on my own. I was looking forward to calling Leia again, but the calls were always over far too quickly.

Just as Peter got up to leave, I heard keys turning in my front door lock. Peter looked at me inquisitively and said, "Who has keys to your apartment?"

I thought for a minute, and then my heart started beating a little faster, my cock literally perked up as I quickly realised it could only be Leia.

The door swung open, "Surprise!"

Leia was dressed in a winter mac, black in colour, I could see her black stocking legs below the hem of the short length jacket, and she was wearing high heel shoes. Leia had pulled her blonde her back, her skin was glowing, and her blue eyes were sparkling.

I saw Peters jaw hang open; Leia was that stunning.

"Hello who are you," Leia looked at Peter and then at me slightly confused.

"I am Peter, Mikes friend, we have just submitted our assignment," were Peters first words, he was almost stammering.

"Peter was just leaving, his girlfriend is waiting for him," It sounded a little harsh but was true.

Leia looked at Peter, smiled and said, "Have fun!"

Peter regained his composure and laughed, "You guys have fun as well."

Peter left and Leia reached out and gave me a hug.

"You didn't say you were coming," I said.

"I wanted to surprise you, a very late birthday surprise. I did send a last-minute text though, you know to make sure you kick out any university girls," Leia laughed.

"Ah, my phone is on silent, as we were working on the submission."

"So, are you surprised?" Leia said.

"Of course," I was genuine.

"You are not going to be disturbed by anyone else, not Ella?"

"No, I think Ella, is a one-time thing."

"You think?" Leia was playful but gave me the eye.

"It depends on whether my Aunt Leia thinks I have passed the test," I replied.

"It was your idea." I added.

Leia smiled, "I am teasing Mike!"

After 2 months, I was not sure what to do next, I wanted to grab her, kiss her and fuck her.

Leia sensed it in me and gave me a naughty smile. "Where shall I put my bag, Mike?"

I had not noticed her bag, but it was clearly large enough for an overnight stay.

"I would be hoping in my room," I felt like I was begging her and even though I knew it was obvious, I still had a nagging doubt. It's probably because Leia is so stunning.

Again, Leia smiled, and quickly went over to the bedroom and threw her bag in a corner.

"Can I take your jacket?" I offered.

"In a minute, tell me more about this girl Ella, all of the details," Leia was clearly teasing.

I went on to give her a replay of the encounter between Ella and me. This time Leia did not show any emotion and certainly was not giving anything away. It was strange though, as I retold the story my cock was bursting out of my pants.

"So," said Leia, "You finally fucked someone who would have the potential to be a longer-term partner for you, and you still want to be with me?"

To be fair there could have only been a couple of years at most between Leia and Ella from an age perspective.

"Of course," I said, "Why on earth do you think I would not want to be with you. I am trying to do everything you ask."

Leia smiled.

"So, do you want to be with me, because you like the spontaneity Mike, or do you like my other charms, or my high sex drive, or my intellect? Did you like the fact that Ella wears stockings is that what turned you on or was it her charms or intellect."

I knew I did not need to answer as I could see this was some sort of game.

"I mean did she have stockings like these," Leia slowly lifted the hem of her mac, and slid it up until the stocking tops were visible. Her legs looked perfect; the stockings were almost too much for a man to cope with.

"Or was it her tits, how perfect were they?" Leia started unbuttoning the front of the mac, I now realised why she had not taken it off when she arrived, she was completely naked underneath, except for the stockings.

She slipped the mac off and let it full to the floor. She stood there naked in her high heels and stockings. Her figure was what most women could only dream of, and men would say was built to fuck. I tried to drink it in again, the perfectly proportioned shape, her perfect skin, and those long legs now covered by delicate stockings, that ended on her upper thigh. Her perfectly shave pussy which always seemed to glisten.

"Mike, you have been so patient sweetie, and I have done my very best to wait for you, so now for your very late birthday surprise I want you too......."

Leia had been covering part of her stomach with her arm, she let her arm fall by her side. In Lipstick on her stomach, in small writing was written, "Happy Birthday, FUCK ME!"

Leia smile ever so slightly moved her legs apart and I could see her lubricating juices stringing out of that perfect pussy.

I was naked before I even finished walking over to her.

We kissed passionately, tongues entwining in each other's mouth like long lost lovers had found each other again. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

I then moved her over to the breakfast bar stool and propped her up against it. It was the perfect angle to slide my cock into her tight pussy, it really was very tight.

"She let out a gasp, "Oh, it's been far too long since I have had a cock in there."

"It feels fucking amazing," I said.

I looked into her blue eyes and then down her body to her perfect tits, the nipples once again erect and pointing upwards. I looked beyond her flat stomach to her pussy, where my swollen cock was now pumping into her cunt.

"Fuck, I am going to cum Mike," It's been too long.

Leia moved her legs wider, and I took the opportunity to grab the top of her stockings near to her ass cheek. This had the effect of raising her ass a little higher which allowed me to go slightly deeper into her pussy. She played with her clit as my cock started pumping a little bit harder.

It was only about a minute later when I could feel her juices literally pouring out over my cock. Her body began to shake as she started to orgasm.

"Faster Mike, fuck yes, harder.... grab my ass, yes, yes..oh fuck. Leia was violently jerking as the orgasm passed.

"Wow you are growing up Mike, no cum yet?" she smiled.

I grabbed her and bent her over the stool, I made sure her ass was pointing upwards and spanked her, "This is for making me fuck other women." I spanked her again, "and this is for turning up unannounced," although I was playing it was turning her on.

So I spanked her again, her ass cheeks slightly reddened, "And that is to make sure you know that you can't fuck me around again."

Leia turned her head towards me smiled and said, "Yes daddy," she winked, I almost cum with the look she gave me.

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it into her pussy, I then thrust hard, so hard that Leia gasped. I don't know what came over me whether it was the frustration that Leia had put me through over the last couple of months or something else, but I was fucking her really hard.

Each thrust would be met by a gasp from Leia. I knew though that she was enjoying me being in control, because her pussy was wetter than ever, and she was trying to push back on my cock as I thrust into her.

"Fuck me hard Mike, I know I have been a bitch," Leia was now driving so hard that I could tell she was close again.

"Spank me, daddy," she said.

I was now fucking her so fast that it was like a workout, sweat was literally dripping off me. I grabbed her ass and pinched her, Leia yelped, I then spanked it every time I thrust in...which was clearly a lot.

Rather than tell me to stop, I watched Leia grab one of her own perfectly shaped nipples and give it a squeeze.

"Oh my cunt, I am going to cum again," she said.

"Cum with me, Mike."

My balls were now ready to go, and I could not hold on any longer. I grabbed her ass and waited until I could feel her jerking in orgasm again. I then relaxed as she screamed; I let go, and stream after stream of cum entered into her pussy.

I slowly pulled out and even I was surprised about how much cum, and juices leaked out of Leia's pussy.

She turned back around to face me, "Happy Birthday Mike, but it feels like I got the present."

A little later we were sat together on the sofa in each other's arms.

"You seem to be growing up quickly Mike."

'It's only been two months since I last saw you," I offered.

"No, I mean since the start of the summer," she said.

"I have you to thank for that," I smiled.

"So do you really want to start a relationship with me Mike?"

If I am honest this was music to my ears.

"Yes of course," I said.

Leia looked up at me with her gorgeous blue eyes sparkling, "Good she said, we are now a couple Mike.....hope you can keep up with me."

She grabbed my cock, which instantaneously went rock hard. She smiled as she looked at it, "Great start," she said, "Great start," and she promptly put her lips around it. This was the start of an incredible relationship and I have more stories to share in the future.

Side note, my next story is going to be an up-to-date (recent) story on Mikes old friend Jeremy. Jeremy is still alive and fighting fit. He asked me to write it for him, and it so hot.

12