Mike & Holly: Sex Addict Girl

Story Info
Mikey's college girlfriend will do about anybody.
4.4k words
4.27
14.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing is, I always liked Holly. It was disappointing that she seemed to look on me as a good friend and nothing else. But I still loved being around her.

We pretty much lost touch after going off to college, so it was great news when a friend from home told me Holly was transferring to the university I attended. I was in my second year there and, soon, she would be too! It didn't take long for us to find each other and we picked up, for the most part, where we left off. She was even prettier than I remembered and, at a petite just over 5' tall, even more shapely. She couldn't weigh much more that 100 pounds but had breasts that were amazing and very shapely legs.

Obviously, she had plenty of admirers. We hung out quite a bit but she didn't seem to see my pining away for her. On the other hand, she didn't appear to have a serious boyfriend so there was hope, I supposed. In fact, we actually kissed and groped a little once.

Maybe a month or so later, I was at a floor party at Holly's dorm. I was talking to another girl I knew from classes who I thought was pretty hot. She made it clear she would go out with me if asked, so I did ask. Flushed with this success, I grabbed another beer and wandered around. I hadn't seen Holly for a while so I walked toward her room. The door was open and, as I approached, I heard what most certainly sounded like sex going on.

Holly was sitting on a small bookcase with her legs wide and a guy I didn't know was standing with his pants down, thrusting his cock into her. There was another guy there too, watching them. Oh wow...I mean, I knew she must have sex, but it was still a shock. I wasn't hiding my appearance, but I was seen by only her. She was looking directly into my eyes as he was fucking her.

The student, I assumed he was a student, let out a loud moan and it was clear he was shooting his cum into her. Within a second or so of his coming, the other one pulled Holly down and turned her around against a dresser. He began pumping her pussy from behind while the first man pulled up his pants and sat on her bed. Neither had noticed me still, but Holly was using the dresser mirror to stare at me again. The guy didn't have a lot of stamina and ejaculated fairly quickly. When he pulled out a long stream of semen dripped from Holly's poon. Man!

I knew I should make myself scarce so I moved away, down the corridor several doorways. Very soon after, both guys walked from her door and toward the toilets. I understood I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. I stood in Holly's door once more and peered in. She had adjusted her short skirt back into place and was sitting on her bed, sort of gazing at the pool of cum on her floor.

"Hello Mikey."

"Hello, Holly."

"So, did you see all of that?" "Most of it."

"Do you want to do me too? I know you have for a long time. It's ok if you do, I don't mind."

"No...uh, no I don't think so. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm all right. You disappointed in me, or you just don't like sloppy thirds?"

"No, I..."

"I'm sorry. That was mean. You've always been nice to me. You don't deserve that. I just...I don't know, really. I'd love to say I'm not like this...letting boys fuck me like a whore, but I guess I am."

"No, no! You're not a whore!"

"They didn't pay me, that's true. None of the others did, either."

I did not want to think what that meant. There was a lot of casual sex around, but Holly and those guys looked more like a porn video than student sex. She looked at the beer in my hand. "Why don't we both use the bathroom, then come back and talk some more," Holly said. "Ok."

We did talk for a long time, but neither of us mentioned that night's episode again. But it was there. It was probably about 1:30 in the morning when Holly started to undress. She unbuttoned my shirt some and said, "Stay with me tonight. Please."

We were in her rather small bed, with her cuddled up next to me. I couldn't avoid the inevitable and my cock was getting harder and harder by the minute. We both ignored it until, eventually, Holly reached over and began to stroke me. I was so surprised I came quite explosively under the covers in just a couple of minutes. She didn't even attempt to wipe her hand despite the heavy load I'd deposited there and in her bed. She just snuggled up with her face buried in my neck and went to sleep. It was the worst night of my life and the best night of my life, all at the same time. What was I supposed to think?

*

I saw a lot of Holly in the next month. We never talked about our night together or the two people she let fuck her. I hoped something more, you know, romantic would develop between us, but it hadn't so far. Of course, I was concerned by what Holly had said about being a whore. And that stuff about the "others." She must be promiscuous or she wouldn't have said it. Could I handle that?

One evening after classes were finished, I met up with Holly on the street. We exchanged campus news and joked around some. Her coat was open and she was wearing a top with a generous scooped neckline that showed a lot of cleavage. I reacted in the usual way, and she caught that. To my astonishment, Holly ran the backs of her fingers along my growing hard-on, right there on the sidewalk. She smiled and asked, "Do you want to get some Mexican from one of the food trucks and go back to my room to eat?"

"Ok, sure." I was trying mightily not to blush but not succeeding very well.

We ate while listening to music and just relaxing in each other's company. She was looking absolutely gorgeous. I wasn't all that surprised when she glanced at my crotch. There was a pretty obvious bulge there once again.

"Mikey, your hard-on is showing. Don't be embarrassed, it's fine. I've known for a long time you want me. And I like you too. But I wouldn't be good for you, you know."

"Why is that?"

"Because I...do you know how many men I've had sex with? No, of course not. I don't know either, but it's dozens. I can't seem to help it"

"Oh, I...You mean you didn't want to do them?"

"It's like a compulsion. Sometimes, if I'm with a guy and he wants to fuck me, I just do it. If there are two, I do them both. If there are three... well you get it. Maybe I want to do them maybe I don't. I can't tell now."

I was dumbfounded. Three? Was this, like, some sort of illness or just an excuse? "I don't know what to say. I mean, it doesn't change how I feel about you."

"It will though. Think about having a girlfriend who regularly screws random men. How great will that be?" I recognized that was a good point, but I didn't say anything more.

We spent another night together in Holly's bed. She wore a loose tee shirt and panties and her lovely body was so exciting there was no way I could hide my arousal. She reached over to pull down my boxers and took my cock in her hand.

Finally, she drew the covers away.

"Shh, this is not the other thing. It's only for you." She took me into her mouth, which felt totally incredible. Her lips were so soft and her tongue so playful...But I couldn't help thinking she seemed to be very experienced. It didn't take her long to get me off. After I came, and she swallowed it all and licked me clean, we fell into a deep sleep. Her sudden willingness to do sex with me was puzzling but I didn't want to question it.

*

Inevitably I suppose, there was some talk, among the guys I knew around campus, that Holly was easy. But I never saw her with guys around campus and certainly didn't see seen any further sex acts myself. We slept in her room about twice a week, usually on Friday and Saturday nights. It usually led to me manually making her come and her sucking me off. She still didn't seem to want me to actually have intercourse with her.

Then one night, I was fondling and kissing those magnificent breasts, when I rolled on top of her and she spread her legs invitingly. She kissed me, took my cock and eased it into her juicy pussy. It was very lucky I didn't shoot immediately. But I got control and pushed myself as deeply into her as I could, over and over. She was increasingly excited, alternately smiling and making small shudders. Her hands were now on my ass, urging me on. Her eyes closed, her back arched and her body trembled. I could feel a rush of more wetness around my still thrusting dick. Either she was having a massive orgasm or she was a great actress.

Before I could decide which, I cried out with the best ejaculation off my life. I can't even guess how many ropes I shot into her. She started giggling, "Oh wow, I think you're trying to squirt right through me!" I was totally, but temporarily I hoped, spent and out of breath, both. We lay together with my cock still buried in her pussy. There was another pulse and, I'm almost certain, another small shot of jizz before I slipped out of Holly entirely.

I was ecstatic and she...I checked to make sure...seemed almost as happy as I was. We were perspiring and very wet down there. There was no talk for several minutes, just grins and an occasional kiss. I held one breast in my hand and truly believed I was in paradise.

I could feel myself getting hard again, and so could Holly. She took my expanding cock and began stoking it. I was fully ready, once more, in seconds. She gently pushed me onto my back and moved to straddle my body. Guiding my now rigid pole, and looking straight into my eyes, she slowly eased herself down until her pussy completely enveloped me. Sure, I'd been with a few girls before, but this was an indescribable high. I may even have let out a whimper of some kind.

Holly was fully concentrating on slowly riding my dick. I could swear I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she rode me. She was making mewing sounds that made me even more excited. Not sure how much longer I could last, I pushed up hard two or three times and she started to rise up and down increasingly fast with her pussy, I was sure, grasping at my cock as she did. I knew I was about to explode.

She was bouncing up and down on me furiously now. I was gasping for breath, with my entire body shaking wildly, until I came with every single thing I had. It seemed like I'd just fired my testicles and all right into Holly. She eased back as I quickly became softer and softer. Finally, she leaned forward to rest her face against my neck. I felt her biting softly as she whispered, "How was that?"

What could I say? After we'd recovered there for maybe 15 or 20 minutes, she smiled, rose and put on her robe. She told me she was off to the bathroom and a shower, as I lay there trying to slow my breathing. Later when I had showered too, we called for takeout. We were soon both dressed and Holly went down to get the delivery...she had to as it was her dorm. There were all kinds of things going through my head. Mostly good things.

We ate and watched a little TV on her dinky portable before going to bed. We made love again sometime during the night. The next morning, we had breakfast in my dorm (we had a great cook). There wasn't really any discussion of what happened the night before, which sort of disappointed me. I liked to over-analyze things too much, I guess. I noticed several guys eying Holly in the dining hall and, apparently, exchanging comments. I tried not to but, still, I wondered...

*

Time passed and we both went home for spring break. Our parents still lived in the old hometown, so we saw each other. We had sex in my father's car a few times and once in her bedroom when her parents were out. I suppose now we were a couple. Both sets of parents thought so, and I hoped so, too. Back at school, we both got busy with especially challenging classes so we didn't see each other every day.

As the weather got warmer and the girls were wearing less and less, I couldn't help but notice that Holly was looking hotter than ever. Sometimes I wished she'd cover a bit more. Of course, I wasn't the only one that saw her. Guys were coming on to her all the time. Nothing I could do about that. I just hoped she wasn't... you know.

There was a party we planned to go to at an apartment shared by pals of ours. As luck would have it, I had to be in a lab for several hours that night to monitor a project. So, Holly and I agreed to meet up at the party when I was done. The place was crowded when I got there but I was able to say hello to some friends before searching out Holly. And there she was, on her knees her head bobbing back and forth on some other guy's dick.

This one I did know. He was a football player who was also in some of my classes. He wasn't one of those behemoths. Not really bigger than I was, just a talented running back. And not a bad person either. Still, he knew Holly and I were a couple. Guys have no ethics when it comes to getting blowjobs! They didn't see me so I backed off. I wasn't sure what I should do, so I went back to the main room to get a drink and wait.

Holly hadn't appeared and it had been nearly a half hour. Reluctant but worried, I set out to find her. There was a spare room at the rear of the place that looked like it was mainly for storage. Someone had tossed blankets on the carpeted floor and Holly was lying there on her back. She was holding her legs in the air, but spread wide open. Her jeans were gone. A guy, with his pants around his ankles, was between her legs banging away on her. There were at least four other men in the room or outside the door. I didn't know if this was a gangbang, a train or what.

Before I even had a chance to think, two had already come in...in my girlfriend, and there were several more in line. I slipped through the door and leaned against a wall watching, dazed but fascinated. At least these guys weren't making a big production of it. They pushed their dicks into Holly's pussy and pumped away until they came, too. They could have been using a sex doll.

Holly kept her eyes closed most of the time but there were alternate slight smiles and lip biting. There was no interaction with the ones who were fucking her...or any of the others, for that matter. It was getting sloppy after about the third guy, so somebody passed in a towel and she casually wiped herself. It went on as I continued to watch and, in the end, I believe five or six had her.

Two of them tried to help her up but she said she just wanted to rest there. "I'll be fine, just hand me my jeans." They did that and left, paying me no attention. For the first time, Holly did notice me, still leaning on the wall. She pulled on her jeans but her panties didn't seem to be anywhere around.

"I'm truly sorry you have to know about this stuff. It wouldn't exactly be a secret on campus, I realize that, but I am sorry you've seen me like this."

"I think we should get out of here." We drove back to the dorms in silence. When I had parked outside Holly asked, "I suppose you're breaking up with me now? It's...I understand that."

"NO, no...Look I don't know what I'm doing. But I don't want us to be together if every time I walk around a corner, you're pulling a train or sucking somebody's dick. We have to find a way to end that behavior. If not, you're just going to ruin your life. We have to make some plan, something..." She was crying softly but nodded in agreement.

*

That summer I got a job and found an off-campus sublet. Holly stayed in town too, so she could try therapy for her... issue. We moved in together. Her first therapist was a woman psychologist who spent three sessions spouting psychobabble and other nonsense neither of us could understand. The second was a male clinical social worker who suggested she get into porn. Seriously? These were professionals?

"Maybe I SHOULD try porn. At least I'd get paid to be a slut."

"Don't be crazy! You can't do that."

"Hmm... you're probably right."

Two weeks later, Holly was seeing an actual psychiatrist attached to the university health services, a woman who seemed to understand the problem. By the time we were back at school, she was making real progress. We were having regular sex again and finding some stability and contentment. I noticed she made a point of staying close to me, I thought so I'd know nothing bad was happening. As far as I could tell, and I was watching carefully for signs, nothing was.

That's why I was taken by surprised when she said one day, "I've been thinking about the suggestion I do some real porn work..."

"That wasn't a valid suggestion, it was just crap talk by an asshole!"

"True...but I've been sort of considering it for a long time, in the back of my mind. Not as a career or anything, just to try it once. It would be better than what I've been up to the last few years."

"You don't know that. It could be really sleazy. And, once you do it, you can't take it back. It will be out there forever."

"I know, I know. It could be truly awful, but there are girls here I can ask about it. I know of several who have done some porn and one who does it regularly."

"Seriously? There are girls here who do porn? That can't be true."

"Oh yeah, it is. It's not all that uncommon on campuses. Easy money, really."

Just before Thanksgiving, I accompanied Holly to a very upscale home not far from campus. Yes...it was to be the setting for a porn production. She was determined to use porn acting as part of her therapy, although I'm not sure the doctor agreed. No idea how she made the arrangements for this, but there we were.

Fortunately, the director and two camera people we met on arriving seemed professional and not actually sleazy. I pretty much hung about unobtrusively as they went over the "plot" with Holly and the two male actors. It was far more matter-of-fact than I would have imagined. Before starting she changed into a kind of costume.

When all was ready, Holly went outside and rang the doorbell. She was dressed in a kind of school uniform, with a very short skirt and white blouse, tied up in front. One of the men answered and let her in. He was soon joined by the other and, following some minimal and unimaginative conversation, she was persuaded to draw their cocks from their trousers and start sucking them. Ok...I had seen her do this before, but this was so absolutely porn-ish!

The cameras were now close, with the director standing to the side. I don't know how much was planned out in advance but the director occasionally murmured something and there would be some change in the action. Holly seemed to know what was expected and was moving back and forth between the men, giving them a very skilled sucking and licking.

When the first was obviously about to ejaculate, the director said something to Holly I didn't catch. The man came in her mouth but she loosened her lips enough to allow the cum to ooze from the side and bottom of her mouth and down her chin. That was quite hot, actually. She moved to the second man and took his load in the same way. When she was done, Holly glanced at me with a little smile. By this time, I was in some state of arousal, myself.

They took a break of perhaps 15 minutes while the camera guys carried the lighting equipment upstairs. The two men wiped their dicks and Holly cleaned her face. The next scene took place in an upstairs bedroom, on a queen size bed. It began with all three kneeling on the bed with Holly holding and stroking their cocks. Then one man lay on the bed with a fresh hard-on and Holly kneeling facing him. She took his dick in her mouth once more as the second guy quickly entered her pussy from behind.

Oh wow, she was taking cocks from both ends! The cameras were moving around the bed getting it all. The men continued thrusting themselves into mouth and poon for several minutes. Holly pulled away from the lying down guy and, I think at the director's instruction, turned to face the other one. The first then pushed his dick into her and she started sucking off the second. A few minutes later, the man she was sucking pulled away and lay back. Holly drew off the other one and grabbed the reclining man's cock, at the same time moving onto him. She slid herself down taking his penis fully into her pussy.

12