Mike & Holly: Sex Addict Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode him with, it seemed to me, real pleasure. It could have been acting, though. Her head was thrown back and she pursed and chewed her lips, often giving out soft moans. The guy behind her was oiling his cock with some liquid from a small squeeze bottle. Holly looked back, a bit anxiously but also smiling shyly. Then he pushed his dick slowly into her ass while she rode the other one's cock. Holy shit, a DP! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This was my girlfriend with a stranger's cock in each of her holes.

Holly took it in stride. Was this her first DP? I had no idea. I was jealous, yes. But it was very, very hot watching her. They continued for quite some time. At last, the man in her ass pulled out and lifted Holly off the other one's dick. She was rolled onto her back and tugged so her head was dangling over the bed's edge. The guy who had ass-fucked her now slid his rod into her pussy as the other moved to in front of her upside down face. She seemed to understand what he expected and opened her mouth to accept his cock. She sucked him for a few seconds before opening wide. To my astonishment, he forced his penis deep into her throat. Holly gagged, and appeared to choke, but took him in anyway. Her face was red and I could see her jaw muscles and neck straining. But her face was right against his body, the entire cock swallowed!

While this was happening, the other fellow was methodically fucking her pussy. I was beginning to feel lightheaded from both jealousy and arousal. But shortly, the pussy fucker yanked himself out and fired a stream of cum over Holly's stomach and chest. The other was busy fucking my girl's mouth and throat. But just thirty seconds or so later, he drew his dick from her mouth and ejaculated straight into her face. A camera moved right up close to record my cum-drenched Holly. She sat up on the edge of the bed, smiled for the video and it was over.

We didn't say much on the way back to campus. Holly kept sneaking peeks at me and blushing when I looked at her. I figured I should be manfully upset but I could not deny watching had excited me a lot. Man...my girlfriend a porn actress! She'd even gotten a check, so she was a professional.

To my relief though...ok, some vague disappointment too...Holly declined the opportunity to continue her porn career. "No, I wanted to try and I am glad I did it, but I'm happy with a one-time experience."

We did follow the studio that made her video, to see when and where it would be available for viewing. When it was up we logged in to watch, of course. Her porn name was Lexi Cox. Yeah, I know. In most ways it was like all porn videos, except that I knew the actress. All I can say is, that made it worth viewing over and over!

To my much greater relief, Holly no longer engaged in random sex acts with other guys, either. She just stopped. Apparently, her continuing therapy was working. I didn't ask her to explain. In our third year at the university, we lived together in an off-campus apartment. Life was good, indeed.

*

12