Mike and I Ch. 04

Story Info
Things come to a head.
4k words
4.39
6.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers

This is another chapter in Justin's saga. Like my previous stories, it contains bad words and situations I cannot condone outside of fantasy situations. If it offends you, please stop reading.

*****

I floated up the stairs as if I were in a dream.

I still couldn't actually believe that this was something I wanted, but it was hard to rationalize away.

Hadn't I got down on my knees for Mike? Sucked his cock, let me treat my mouth like some cheap hole and beg for his cum?

Hadn't I loved being fucked by him and Tyler, loved each and every second, every inch of them pushing themselves deep inside of me?

Most people never see their true fantasies become reality, and now that mine were made flesh how did I really feel?

Excited, yet disgusted with myself.

How could I synthesize my true hatred for Mike with my burning desire for more?

And Frank, well, he was a different story and yet here I was, mounting the stairs to dress myself up for him.

What would he do to me? I shivered despite the heat that ran through me like a flame. My tiny, little cock strained away at it's cage.

My phone buzzed and I snatched for it with sweat drenched hands.

Hey Bambi, texted Mike, how's it going?

You fucking asshole, I texted back, my hands shaking, how could you fucking do something like this to me?

Do what?

What the fuck are you talking about, Mike? You sent that video to Frank!

Haha, oh that. Yeah, guess I did.

I was shaking with rage.

You destroyed my life, thanks. What did I ever do to you?

Destroyed that fat ass too, fag. I couldn't have you running to tell my dad about that shit. Don't think he'll believe you now if you try and tell him the truth, do ya?

Fuck you.

Haha, wrote Mike, already did, fag. Don't get too rude here, I could always send it to some other people. Maybe I already did...I was at a pretty wild party last night, don't really remember what happened. Wanna see how crazy it was?

Fuck off, Mike, I wrote.

The phone buzzed again with a link.

Dunno if she was as good of a cocksucker as you were, Bambi. Maybe I should come round tomorrow, sort you out again.

With sweaty hands I clicked the link. A porn site popped up and a video began to buffer, the ads on either side advertising free singles in my area.

Finally done, the video began to play.

A girl in the process of kneeling down was giggling. Behind her was a bed piled high with messy sheets and unfolded clothes, the headboard covered in empty beer bottles.

Heavy bass could be heard in the background and the sounds of a party; screams, shouts and laughter.

The girl was about my age, with pale white skin caked with make-up and dyed bright red hair. Her eye shadow and mascara were smeared.

Her tits were already out, spilled out of a low cut spaghetti string tank top . They were big and heavy, with large, pink areolas.

She began to unbuckle the jeans of the person standing in front of her and I could recognize Mike's belt buckle.

"I'm gunna suck your cock," she said, "I'm really good at it. Everybody says so."

She giggled again, finally pulling the belt off enough to slide down Mike's pants.

As soon as she pulled down Mike's underwear his immense cock was revealed. It was only half hard but I remembered just how big it got.

If it was at all possible I could feel my itty bitty cock get harder. Mike's just looked so good, so ready to be taken into my mouth. A twinge of jealousy ran through me.

The girl pouted as she looked up at the camera, "you don't like me?"

Mike spoke for the first time in the video, "I'd like you a lot more if you started sucking, bitch", and he placed a hand on the back of her head, forcing her face towards his crotch.

She giggled again and opened her mouth to take him in between her ruby lips.

It wasn't long before Mike took control.

Within half a minute he had his hand firmly wrapped up in her hair and was pumping his ever hardening length in and out of her mouth.

She made little choking, gargling sounds as he rammed in and out, her hands were placed on his hips and she never took her eyes off the camera.

Spit began to run down her chin and her make-up smeared even more as her eyes watered.

"Yeah slut," said Mike, "take that cock. Take it good".

My hand found its way down to my swollen little nub and began to rub it furiously. I wanted to be her so badly.

Mike had reached his full potential on screen and I could see her struggle to get it all the way down.

Occasionally Mike would pull out and mash her face against his smooth balls as he stroked himself before plunging it in again.

He kept up a litany of filth as he did so, "slut, whore, uh, yeah, suck it".

Finally he pulled out completely.

"Bend over bitch," he said, "I wanna see that fat ass".

The girl did as he said, pulling down her pants as she bent over the bed to reveal a more than ample backside with the skinniest thong I had ever seen wedged up between reddened cheeks.

"Spread it, slut", Mike said, pulling the thong down.

She did as he asked, and I could hear her breathy moans as she reached back with both hands to pull herself apart.

A moist, dripping, pink pussy and asshole came in to view.

With a quick thrust Mike impaled her on his throbbing member, sliding his entire length into her cunt. She moaned and squirmed as he began to buck roughly, his balls slapping against her in a constant staccato as he went from zero to fifty in just a few seconds.

As he did so she kept her hands where they were, giving the camera a good shot of her pretty, pink rosebud.

It wasn't long before a blob of spit landed on her back passage, followed by a finger that slowly inched inside of her.

"i'm gunna fuck your ass, whore," said Mike breathlessly, "keep it spread".

"Yeah," she said, moaning, "fuck my ass, baby, I want you in my ass."

He pulled out of her pussy with a squelching sound and positioned it at her tight, pink hole.

He slid so easily into her that I doubted it was anywhere close to her first time. With the slightest resistance her ass gave up and engulfed his fat cock.

With a moan he shoved his entire length in and began to saw in and out of her, his balls bouncing off her dripping cunt with each thrust.

A few minutes passed as Mike rammed away at her, the whole time grunting and spewing out curses and slurs.

"Cunt, ahh, you slut, ahh, fucking your fat whore ass".

Soon his rhythm sped up and I knew without a doubt he was ready to cum.

Suddenly he pulled out of her ass, leaving it a gaped, black tunnel.

She spread herself even wider, "yes baby, give me your cum, shoot it in my ass".

With a grunt Mike unloaded all over her, spraying rope after rope of sticky cum across her buttocks and gaping hole.

It dripped down, the cum that didn't slide into her wide open ass falling downwards to pile up on the floor.

"Yeah," moaned Mike, "fuck yeah".

A few seconds remained on the video with the last of it showing the girl, her ass still spread wide, shaking it as the mess dripped off of her.

Did you like that?

The buzz of the text startled me back out from my haze as the video faded to black.

Ain't nothing compared to what me and the boys'll be doing to you, fag.

Boys? I texted back, Mike?! What the fuck?!!

But the phone was silent and suddenly it all came rushing back to me; Frank was downstairs, and waiting.

In my room I quietly shut the door and sat down on the bed. My cock strained painfully in its cage.

My mind whirled. Was that what I looked like when I did it?

I couldn't stop the wave of jealousy from washing over me. It should have been me at that party, getting bent over like some cheap slut.

But then it hit me and I mentally berated myself. What a disgusting fuck I was. Liking what Mike did to me was one thing, but actually getting jealous over him was completely crazy.

I hated him. Didn't I?

I brushed all thought of Mike from my mind, I had work to do.

I took a shower, taking care to remove even the smallest hair from my already smooth skin and moisturized myself from head to toe afterwards.

Then I looked in the mirror. Don't disappoint me, Frank had said. What did that mean?

I knew what it meant. It meant I had to outdo myself.

On went the make-up. My usual foundation, blush and mascara were followed with purple eyeshadow and lipstick.

My blonde hair I put into two tight buns on the top of my head and sprayed a touch of perfume about my neck.

A tiny dollop of lube went on one of my fingers and I bent over, smearing it on my waiting hole. Then I slowly inserted my largest plug, pushing it until my ass finally stretched enough to accept it.

If Frank would be as rough with me as he was with Carol, I knew I would need to be prepared.

Then came the clothes.

Underneath it all went my skimpiest thong, a vibrant purple that was swallowed up by my ass cheeks immediately, half covering my pink plug.

Then came a matching bra, my sizeable breastforms tucked neatly away, jiggling with every step.

Over this went my fishnet body stocking, the crisscross of the material contrasting amazingly with my pale skin.

Finally came a pair of pale blue shorts I had cut down from a pair of jeans. They were so tight I could barely get them on, and almost half of my chubby ass could be seen plopping out below their bottoms.

Lastly came a matching belly top, the bottom of my bra poking out below.

I twirled in front of the mirror. All the best bits bounced and jiggled, I looked indistinguishable from some slutty, cheap party girl, maybe a bit on the chubby side, but more than sexy.

I wished Mike could see me now. Would he be able to resist?

I snapped a picture for later.

But then, once again, the seriousness of the situation came crashing down upon me.

It wasn't Mike I was going to see, dressed like this. No, it was Frank, his father.

What would he do to me?

Slipping on a pair of black high heels, I teetered down the stairs, one at a time, and made my way back down the kitchen.

Frank still sat at the table, his coffee finished. He had the newspaper out and didn't look up from it as I entered, my heels clattering noisily on the tiled floor.

"Pour me more coffee," Frank said without looking up, "and put some whiskey in it."

"Yes...yes, sir", I said, hastening to do as he asked.

His drink prepared, I placed it on the table and stood away.

Silence reigned. He took tiny sips of the coffee and sighed periodically, as if the news upset him. The dildo still lay on the table, pointing at me accusingly.

He finally finished the newspaper, folded it and looked up at me.

"Absolutely disgusting. You look cheaper than I ever could have expected."

He cocked his head and looked at me, his eyes bored into me and I felt he could see every thought that raced through my mind.

"Take the instrument, and fasten it to the floor," he said without taking his eyes off me.

"I...I...the instrument?" I quavered.

"Yes," Frank almost snarled, "the disgusting thing you purchased and had sent to my house. Are you an idiot?"

"O...ok," I said and stepped forward to take the dildo off the table. It felt heavy and bizarrely warm in my hand, like it was alive.

"Where do you want it, Sir?" I asked.

"Here," Frank gestured, "in front of my chair. Now."

I did as he had asked, sticking the wobbling dildo to the tiles in front if him, its balls facing me.

"Well," said Frank, taking up the paper again. "what are you waiting for? You ordered this to act like a whore with it, go ahead".

"I don't understand...sir, what do you want me to do?"

Frank poked his head over the top of the newspaper, "get on your knees and suck it. That video led me to believe you engaged in such deplorable acts, demonstrate it."

And with that he went back to his newspaper.

"Don't you want to watch, or something?"

Frank spoke from behind the newspaper, "why would I want to watch some fat whore suck a piece of rubber? You bought it, you use it."

A wave of humiliation washed over me. Frank wasn't even going to look at me while I degraded myself. But with the humiliation came a growing heat in my loins I couldn't ignore.

"Yes Sir," I said and got down on my knees.

It was an odd feeling there, down on my knees before Frank whose face was covered by the newspaper. Right before me was the dildo, its pink head half a foot before my face.

To properly suck it I had to get on all fours, my chubby ass sticking up in the air. All I could see was the shaft of the thing and the tips of Frank's shoes at the edge of my vision.

I took it in my mouth, the strange, almost plastic taste was a new sensation. I had never done this before. Ironically I had sucked a real cock before I had sucked a fake one.

But still, I knew what to do. I opened my mouth as wide as it could go and started to bob up and down on it.

The dildo was large, maybe even bigger than Mike or Tyler, and it was a struggle to get even a few inches of it in my mouth.

Soon, however, I was sucking away, my spit dripping down the length of the shaft and pooling on the balls.

Frank was quiet, the only sound the infrequent turning of newspaper pages.

My tiny little cock had reached full arousal, pain and pleasure were mixed as it met the harsh confines of its cage.

I couldn't help but let out a tiny moan as the mental image of what I was doing hit me.

Here I was, dressed up like the cheapest whore I could think of, on all fours sucking a fat dildo while the man who had made me do the whole thing couldn't even be bothered to look at me.

I'm a good girl, I'm a good girl, I do what I'm told. The thought ran through my head like a broken record.

Hearing my moan, Frank let out a sound of disgust.

"Revolting," he muttered as I sucked away, occasionally withdrawing the hard, silicone length of the toy from my mouth to tongue the balls.

Reality had become fantasy for me, I sucked a real cock. Mike's, Tyler's, Frank's, they all became the spit slicked inches sliding in and out of my mouth. My big, fake tits jiggled and swayed in my bra.

"That's enough," said Frank, folding the newspaper up, "I don't want to be sick. Stand up".

I tottered up to my feet, unsteady in my heels. I looked at Frank, spit dripping down off of my chin.

"Remove your ridiculous shorts," said Frank, still seated.

I eagerly pulled them over my thick hips and let them fall to the ground. My thong was revealed, my caged nub barely making a bump in the front. I pulled it to the side.

I could feel the plug neatly nestled in my tight bottom as I squirmed under Frank's gaze.

"Bend over and present yourself," said Frank.

Even more eagerly I bent over the table and spread my ample cheeks to revealed my plump, plugged up hole behind my fishnets. Was Frank finally going to fuck me?

I shivered with anticipation.

Frank made a further sound of disgust.

"Remove whatever it is you have rammed up there."

I did as he asked and slipped the plug out easily, putting on the floor next to the dildo. I could feel my ass gaping at its sudden removal.

I was ready.

Frank stood up and began to unbuckle his pants. Beneath, he wore black silk underwear and I could see, despite his degrading words and tone, that he had a raging hard on.

"Squat on it," he said, pulling down his underwear enough to take out his cock. It was like Mike's, but somehow better, more mature.

It seemed huge to me, far bigger than my tiny, pathetic cock, at least nine inches long. He was circumcised, the head of his penis a dull red nushroom.

"What?" I said, confused, "aren't you...aren't you going to fuck me?"

"Fuck a fat whore like you? The idea makes me sick to my stomach. Now squat on it, I know you are able".

I slowly brought my bottom down over the head of the dildo. My ass was still lubed from the plug and I could feel it pressing against my back entrance. Any effort, I thought, and it would slide right in.

I desperately wanted Frank inside of me. I could tell he wanted it too, but he either couldn't admit it to himself or it was all part of an elaborate sexual ritual.

He moved closer to me, his now throbbing cock mere centimeters from my mouth.

"Put it in, you whore," growled Frank, the robotic mask finally beginning to slip.

With a gasp I put just a little more pressure on the thing I squatted over and the entire head slipped inside of me.

There was pain, at first, but I had been stretched out adequately by the plug and as I slowly began to buck my hips it quickly faded to be replaced by pleasure.

Dipping my hips I took more and more of the dildo inside of me, gasping at each inch.

With an animal snarl, Frank grasped me by the hair and, forcing my mouth open with his long, snake-like fingers, rammed his cock down my throat.

I emitted a strangled squeal as he did, momentarily stopping my ride.

Frank was like and unlike Mike in his sexual mannerisms. The pair of them obviously preferred rough, violent face fucking, but where Mike had an almost playful way about him, Frank was all mean, hard business.

I guess I had prepared myself enough with the dildo because Frank's first thrust went almost the full way in and down my throat.

I gagged and my eyes watered, my make-up running down my face.

"Fuck yourself, whore," Frank almost shouted, his face pulled back in a rictus of lust.

I obeyed and resumed riding with renewed vigor. Inch after inch of the lubed length of the dildo slid inside of me as Frank violently fucked my mouth.

A waterfall of spit coursed from between Frank's pulsing tool and my bottom lip, soaking my tits and staining my top.

I gagged and moaned as I was penetrated in two of my slutty, cheap holes. Both Frank and I kept up a syncopated rhythm as we worked, a mechanical dance that transformed me into nothing but a piece of perforated meat.

I'm a good girl.

"Oh, you whore," said Frank, "you fucking slut."

He withdrew his cock and wrapped his hand around my throat as I continued to bounce up and down.

"Tell me what you are, trash," he said, increasing the pressure on my windpipe.

"Oh Frank, oh sir," I gasped, "I'm a fat fuck whore, I'm a disgusting anal slut. Oh Frank, please, please fuck me, I want to feel you so deep. Please, I'll be a good girl, I'll do whatever you want. Oh Frank, please".

I couldn't believe the filth that was pouring out of my mouth; but it was all true. I wanted Frank to fuck me, wanted him to fill me up with every inch he had, to choke me and call me terrible names.

Frank yanked me to my feet with powerful strength, causing me to almost fall over in my heels.

Make-up ran down my face, smeared all over me, spit soaked my shirt and dripped down my wobbling fake tits.

"Pick it up," snarled Frank, "and put it on the table".

I stooped to clutch the slippery dildo, my ass gaping awfully, and re-fastened it on the table.

With one powerful movement Frank took a handful of my hair in his fist and forced my mouth down upon the thing so recently removed from my ass.

Bent over the table like that, my backside was left exposed and Frank, taking no time at all, expertly spread my cheeks before ramming himself home in my well-gaped hole.

I wanted to scream, to squeal like the pig I was, but I couldn't. The dildo cut off all but the most necessary of breathing. Snot dripped out of my nose as Frank roughly jammed my head up and down and my fat tits threatened to fly right out of my bra.

Glorphix
Glorphix
10 Followers
12