Mike and I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me Frank spared no niceties. He thrust his entire length into me, again and again, his balls slapped against mine in a painful staccato.

I was so full of cock it drove all thoughts from my head. I couldn't think of anything else than what was being done to me.

Frank fucked my ass raw while he cursed me, "fucking whore," he raved, "trash. Garbage. Slut."

He sled up as I moaned away, a burning sensation building up deep inside me. It terrified me when its intensity as it grew and grew.

What was happening to me?

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Frank suddenly withdrew himself making me gasp and cry out from the feeling of emptiness.

He roughly forced me to my knees, his visibly throbbing cock inches from my face.

His face twisted in disgust as he looked at what he had made of me.

He savagely beat at himself and, with a look of contempt, forced my mouth open with his hand.

"You are nothing but worthless trash," he said, and spit into my upturned mouth as his worked at his cock, "I can hardly get off looking at you. Beg for it."

He spit again, this time on my face.

"Oh please, Sir, Frank, please," I moaned, "please cum on me, Frank, please, fill my mouth up, shoot it on my face. Oh, I need it, please!"

Finally satisfied in my degradation, Frank shot off with a deep grunt, directly into my mouth.

Just like what he had done to Carol, he expertly shot almost his entire wad into my waiting whore hole, filling it to the brim.

"Swallow it," said Frank, still stroking himself.

The salty, yet sweet taste filled me up, the burning sensation in my loins finally reached peak crescendo as I gulped down load after load of Frank's thick fluid.

The warmth in my belly and loins reached its peak and slowly subsided. A feeling of utter frustration settled in my stomach; would I ever cum?

Frank slipped his cock back into his pants. His face had now reverted back into its robotic expression.

He coolly zipped up and, folding the newspaper back under his arm, began to walk out of the kitchen.

"I expect to see this kitchen clean in an hour," Frank said without a hint of expression, "you've made it quite the mess."

I was left behind, still on my knees and dripping as the door closed behind him.

I was a good girl.

12