Mike & Karen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buuut aren't you also, like, chair and CEO of the companies your family owns?" asked another student. "That's what Lexi said."

"I am, but I do that to preserve my family's legacy, not because I have any genuine interest in it," she said simply. "The Blackwell empire will not tear itself apart on my watch."

"I still can't believe that suite you and Alex get to live in, Lexi," mentioned a girl. "I saw it and just... wow. You've even got a boudoir, girl!"

Alexa nodded. "Yep, and it still seems kinda bougie to me. I don't even know what to do with it. I mean, what do I do with a boudoir?"

"You swoon on the couch dramatically or lie on it and let Alex draw and paint pictures of you naked," Karen answered.

"I knew I was gonna love having a boudoir!" Alexa announced, winking at her husband and wiggling her eyebrows.

Later that afternoon, most of the volunteers had been sent home, their tasks accomplished. A small core remained, among them Freja, Jeanie, and Heather, and they were shuttling boxes back and forth through the front door from the remaining vehicles. From the large third-floor windows looking over the front driveway, Karen and Alexa stood side-by-side, watching quietly. They were holding one another's hand, and Karen gave Alexa's a gentle squeeze.

"So pensive, I'm not used to seeing this side of you," she mentioned as she watched the activity below. While technically only three stories, the ceilings of each floor were quite high, so they had a commanding view of the entire front of the property. Only the roof had a better one. "You were more assertive with the living Blackwells; this is just an old structure of stone and marble, darling."

"Maybe, but it intimidates me," the younger sister sighed, gazing distantly at the scene below. "I know this place is in my blood, and where I was born, and I memorized everything mom ever told me. But it still feels so alien."

"And that is completely natural, Alli, so it's best that you do something about it," Karen mused. "I suggest that you begin exploring tomorrow. The entire place, top to bottom, including the basements and sub-basements. They're bigger than the Manor and go at least as deep as the building does high. I think you'll be most intrigued."

"That makes sense," Alexa agreed, looking at Karen and smiling. "And Alex can explain what-"

"Don't take Alex," Karen said gently, returning the smile. "He learned about it on his own, and so should you. When you have questions, and believe me, you will, then ask. But this is your voyage of discovery into your roots and your past, Alli. For your own personal growth and bonding with the place, do it by yourself."

Alexa seemed hesitant but nodded. She watched as Karen fished a small ring with several old keys looped on and handed it to her. "Four people have keys and access to every single room in the place- Michael, Alex, you, and myself; this is our domain, and we all share it. Even Jordan never had all the keys."

"Y'make it sound like I'm gonna find ancient and forbidden secrets in the basements," Alexa breathed.

"Well, maybe not 'forbidden', per se, it's not like there's a copy of the Necronomicon down there," Karen replied, shrugging. "No catacombs, no draugr, so just enjoy it."

"I don't know what a Necrophenomenon is, so I'll assume it's some nerd thing," Alexa sighed, pocketing the keys and turning to look out the window again. "Got a housewarming planned?"

"Two, in fact," Karen answered, smiling slyly. "The second is still a secret, but the first will be a regular one for friends and neighbours to officially open the place. Probably a few high-powered guests and such."

"Oh? Like who?"

"Well, likely the president of the university and several deans, our local member of parliament and provincial parliament, our city councillor..."

"Eh, I've met them all," Alexa sighed somewhat resignedly. "Guess I'll just keep drinks handy."

Karen continued. "I'd expect quite a few Blackwells, including uncle Alistair, and any of the Toronto tribe who feel so inclined. Maybe Roddy, since he'd hate to feel left out, this place means something to him. Let's see, who else... oh, the bishop of our diocese, of course,"

"I'm glad he's personally not against Alex's and my marriage, and at least taking a neutral stance publicly," the blonde girl said. "I really like him."

"And," her older sister added, holding up a finger. "You'll meet mom's second cousin, the Earl of Gordon. He told me a while ago he'll make the trip with a few close family members, he wants to be here for this."

"Ow, wow, mom told me a lot about him," Alexa breathed. "Big fan of yours and Mike's apparently."

Karen smiled. "The Gordons get on better with Michael than the Blackwells ever did, especially after he annihilated so many of them at the Gordon Games."

The younger girl snickered. "Mom told me about that too, although I'd love to hear your take on it some time."

"In due course, sister-mine, we have all the time in the world now," Karen said easily, looking out the window again and feeling quite content. Alexa watched on beside her, imagining exploring the place by herself, and what she'd tell Alex about what she-

Freja was carrying several boxes toward the house from Mike's giant vehicle, apparently trying to conserve on the number of trips she'd have to make. But the pile she was carrying interfered with her vision, resulting in her drifting off-course and walking right into the elegant, wrought-iron handrail at the side of the stairs and spearing herself in the groin.

The Danish girl froze for some two seconds before her legs began to tremble and she sank to her knees. The boxes of books fell off to one side while Freja, pale as a sheet, keeled over in the other direction, grasping her crotch with both hands and moaning loudly enough that Karen and Alexa could hear her.

"Ooh," Alexa said, wincing and making a wry face. "Right in the tingler. She'll be feeling that for a while."

Karen hung her head and closed her eyes, and quickly enough it was apparent she was trying to keep from laughing. Eventually she failed, tittering and even snickering behind her hand, before turning to look at her younger sister, eyes shining with mirth.

"Tingler..." she managed to say as she took Alexa's hand in hers. "Goodness, Alli, there is no question, you are the funny sister."

"Wha?" Alexa said, mildly confused. "No, I- Kar, I hear you say funny things."

"Oh, once in a while I have a blithe moment, and my acerbic wit will never abandon me," Karen said easily, looking at the other girl with adoration. "But you, my love, are just inherently funny. You're a hambone and have exactly the right things to say at times like that."

She moved them closer together, so that their foreheads were pressing while she held Alexa's hands in hers. She whispered gently, her lips a mere inch from her sister's.

"You really are the funny sister..."

Karen then turned and walked down the hallway, past the guest suites, and humming a tune to herself. Alexa just stood still, looking at the floor and considering what her sister, the woman she'd grown up worshiping from afar, had just said to her.

I'm the funny sister? I'm the funny sister...

A smile of satisfaction crept over her lovely features and she turned and walked down the hall in the opposite direction from Karen, heading toward her own suite of rooms, singing happily to herself.

No one seemed to remember that Freja was still lying on the cold pavement down below, holding her vagina and moaning from the pain that radiated out from her tingler...

***

A house bordering campus, Sudbury, 1985...

Mike lay on his back, having moved into the house that the women who were staffers shared, and were now willing to share with him. The bed rocked and creaked loudly beneath him as Tammy panted and groaned loudly above him, bouncing up and down on his huge cock, sounding like he was tearing her apart from within.

"Gnnnn, holy shiiiiiiit!" she gasped while writhing atop the new roommate. He had moved in less than four hours ago before it had been made plain to him that money was not the only way he'd be paying rent. His cock stretched her wider than any toy she'd ever used, and she felt like he was up in her lungs. The room was tumbling around her already, and she'd cum four times so far. This giant bastard was holding back, though, and hadn't even orgasmed yet. "Jeezus, man, you're killing me!"

"And everyone knows it," Mike replied, reaching up and taking hold of her plump breasts again, giving them a squeeze as he looked over at the door to her room- two other girls were looking inside, watching in fascination and making no effort to hide themselves or their gaping. Mike didn't care, he'd suspected Tammy had told them this was likely to happen, and he wasn't about to object.

"Just ignore them for now," the brunette gasped, grinding her hips in circles now, trying to fight off the building climax a little longer. "They're just jealous."

"Damn skippy," muttered one from the door, although Mike didn't notice which. He was kneading Tammy's breasts, which almost disappeared inside his huge hands. She didn't seem to mind, though, as her eyes rolled up into her head and she began to tremble, from her very core.

"Ohhhhhh, shit..." she wheezed, shaking like a leaf. "Here we goooooooo..."

She thrust down hard with her hips, arching her spine and throwing her head back as she let out of a wail of pure ecstasy. Mike grunted and finally released himself, his cum spurting into the condom he was wearing. Tammy was letting out throaty sounds one almost associated with the living dead in George Romero movies, but Mike was beyond caring as he pumped his cream into her. They churned and writhed against one another fiercely, the entire bed rocking and creaking.

It was too much, and the frame broke beneath him, collapsing the bed. Tammy's cries of pleasure were barely interrupted as they both fell into the resulting vacuum, protected only by Tammy's mattress. Splintering wood and tearing sheets competed with her ululations, and she didn't stop cumming.

Mike was lying in the heap of wreckage, not daring to interrupt his partner's climax, which seemed to still be going on. He stared at her while she writhed and bounced, her body shining with sweat, and her pussy clamping down on him.

Finally, she started to slow down, her pumping motions becoming more measured, as was her breath. She leaned forward, resting her hands on his powerful chest while she composed herself, eyes still closed.

She finally opened them and looked around slowly. "Damn... look what you did to my bed."

"Me?" Mike asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, it never broke before when I fucked a guy on here," she reasoned, moving some stray damp hairs out of her face. "So it's gotta be you."

She didn't seem overly concerned, however, as she looked around, and then paused. She made a wry face and then reached down between them, feeling her pussy. She bit her lip and noticed that her insides felt unusually warm and wet.

"Think the condom broke, dude," she mentioned as she slowly pulled herself off his still erect member, shuddering as it popped out of her. She looked at it and grimaced. "Yup, it broke. I guess you were right when you said it was too small, eh?"

"I normally carry my own, in my own size, but I didn't exactly anticipate having sex within hours of arriving on campus," Mike pointed out.

"Pretty shortsighted of you when you're hauling that monster around for the ladies to notice, big guy," Tammy replied, tapping at his cock as if she was playing with it idly. "Well, no big, I'm on birth control, the rubber was just insurance, y'know? If you're clean, then we won't really need to use one next time."

I broke her bed and came inside her, and she's looking forward to not using condoms... Mike thought. What on earth have I gotten myself into?

"Well, I guess I'd better go shower and get your jizz outta me, and then figure out what to do about a new bed," she announced, clambering out of the mess. "See you in a bit!"

She wiggled out of the bedroom, completely naked, right by her housemates, who were still at the door. They looked down at the hallway at Tammy's retreating form, then in at Mike before giggling and hurrying off.

"Can't wait to see what else this semester has in store for me..." he muttered to himself.

At that moment, the last of the flimsy metal fixings holding the headboard up gave way, and the heavy wooden furniture pitched forward down into the mess, landing on Mike's face with a loud bash. Silence followed for several seconds.

"Ow..."

***

"Not a bad time to grab a shower, oui?" Karen suggested as she and Lisa walked back to their dorm room, both wrapped in towels and carrying their small toiletries bags. Lisa's red hair was also done up in a towel while Karen's damp bronze bob fell around the sides of her face. Other girls tried not to stare as they walked by.

"True, there was still lots of girls to sneak peeks at," Lisa agreed, having enjoyed herself. "But I didn't really spend much time looking at them, I gotta admit."

"And here I thought I was doing you a favour by surrounding you with wet female flesh," quipped Karen, wagging a finger. "Haven't we decided you're a lesbian, after all?"

"It's not that I wasn't looking," Lisa said, blushing as she walked. "It's just that... well, it wasn't them I spent most of my time staring at."

"Still not used to seeing my body, hm?" mused her roomie as she opened the door and let Lisa walk into their room. "Well, that will hardly do."

She closed the door and deftly removed her towel, exposing her glorious body in the dimly lit room. Lisa's eyes almost bugged out of her head at the sight. "So now, come here."

"Wh-what, like, closer to you?" Lisa stammered.

"Only after you remove your towels, of course," Karen replied. "Come now, spit-spot, Red..."

Lisa swallowed so loudly that it echoed around their room. Her hand slowly came up to the towel fastened just about her breasts and she hooked in a thumb and pulled it aside. The white fabric fell away, and she was now exposed to Karen, who smiled. Her whole body was turning pink with embarrassment as she reached up and pulled the towel away from her damp red hair, which settled on her slender shoulders.

Karen found the girl pleasing to look at, certainly- Lisa had a slim build, and relatively small breasts on her pale frame; they were capped with pink nipples that begged to be kissed. She had a tiny waist and slender hips that tapered into her legs. One leg was turned in slightly, her shyness getting the better of her as her body attempted to cover her womanhood.

And as enchanting a shade of red as those pubic curls might be, Karen would obviously have to teach her new roomie the virtues of shaving. Or at least trimming.

Karen gestured with a finger again, beckoning Lisa closer. The redhead blinked as she remembered the principal command, and moved toward Karen slowly, her skin getting pinker with each step. Karen found it completely adorable, savouring the moment and vowing to never forget it.

"Now go ahead and kneel down, darling, right where you are," she said gently. Lisa hesitated for a moment before getting down on her knees, her hands folded in her lap, once again concealing her womanhood. She looked up at Karen somewhat anxiously.

"Relax, I am just going to let you see all of me, and expose myself to you," she continued, standing in front of her roomie and standing with her legs apart, hands on her hips. "I want you to be able to see me like this without fainting."

"Dunno if we have that kinda time," Lisa croaked, willing herself to not look away. "You're... you're beautiful, Karen."

"Thank you, darling," the bronze-haired girl lilted, taking a small step forward until she was directly in front of Lisa. "See? I'm just human."

"Well, God had the right idea when he made you," Lisa breathed, her eyes travelling up and down Karen's lovely form. "I... your tits are amazing, Kar. How do they stand up like that when they're so big?"

"Well, genetics no doubt accounts for a considerable part of it, but I also keep my shoulder, lateral, and oblique muscles taut and strong, so there's always some pullback there," Karen said, smiling, her hands still on her hips. Exposing herself like this to her new friend was giving her quite a tingle.

"Pretty pussy, too," Lisa murmured, getting brave enough to look willingly and also comment as she glanced down between Karen's legs. "I noticed you shaved, 'cept for that little strip up top."

"I love how it feels," replied her roommate, smiling. "I developed an instant new relationship with my jeans right after I had shaved for the first time. And I almost never wear panties anymore, when I can get away with it."

"It looks so soft," Lisa almost whispered as her hand reached out as if to touch Karen. Her hand stopped and she looked up. "M-may I?"

Karen nodded. "Of course. That's why we're doing this, darling, to get you used to my body."

"Guess I should be returning the favour," Lisa managed to say. "I'll get to it, promise."

Karen smiled warmly, loving the warm tingle as Lisa's fingers pressed lightly against her mound. Her index and middle finger grazed the coppery strip of short hair just above before trailing down, caressing the netherlips before pulling away.

"Your lips are so symmetrical," the redhead breathed, lost in wonder. "Hard to believe you're not airbrushed."

"Thank you," Karen said gently as her own fingers trailed down to her pussy. Lisa watched in awe as Karen used two fingers to pull her lips apart, allowing her friend to see her bubblegum-pink insides. Even her clit was exposed from beneath its neat hood.

"Oh my God..." Lisa said, staring helplessly. "That's the most wonderful thing I've ever seen."

Karen's hand fell away, and she slowly turned around, presenting her exquisite ass to Lisa. The redhead gaped as Karen's graceful hands reached down and pulled the cheeks apart, exposing her pussy from behind, and her tiny knot. She could almost hear Lisa's heart pounding.

She smiled and sighed, her hands falling away as she felt Lisa's come to rest on her cheeks, holding them and squeezing gently. It was a touch she knew she'd grow to love. Once Lisa was ready, of course. Hopefully that wouldn't take too long.

"Now," she announced quietly as she turned around again, forcing Lisa to reluctantly let go of her glorious ass cheeks. "I believe reciprocity was inferred?"

Lisa blinked. "What?"

Karen smirked. "You have yet to live up to your end of this bargain."

Lisa just looked up into her eyes, but her skin went pinker still.

"I show you mine, and you show me yours," Karen said.

"Oh, uh..." Lisa began, looking around. "What do you want me to do?"

"It's not about what I want," chided her roomie, kneeling down in front of Lisa now so that they were eye-to-eye. "It's about what you genuinely want to do within the safe environs of our room, Lisa Heyman."

Lisa thought about that for several moments and then smiled sheepishly. "Uh... first thing I really wanna do is... I really want you to teach me how to shave..."

***

Blackwell Manor, the present...

It was late in the evening, and the two couples were sitting together in one of the lounges, sipping drinks peacefully. Mike was sitting on a giant chesterfield, while Karen sat sideways, her feet in his lap. Nearby on a loveseat, Alexa was snuggled into Alex's side.

"It was nice of you to pay for a cab to take Fre and Jeanie home," Alexa said, contemplating her brandy. "Fre probs doesn't wanna walk for a day or two."