Mike & Karen Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll all try it out afterwards, 'kay?" Alexa suggested as they began the descent into the basements. They stopped on the first sub-level and made their way into the long, dry hallways. "Just over here a little bit..."

She stopped them in front of one of the doors and opened it, ushering everyone in. They milled around for a moment, looking at the large, completely barren space. There was absolutely nothing except electrical outlets along the walls and various pipes running along the ceiling.

"Well, thanks for the tour, Lexi," Samantha said, making a wry face. "So, what're we doing here?"

Alexa smiled, held up her hand and snapped her fingers. Her bandmates gazed at her curiously.

Karen clicked her tongue. They all looked at her.

Mike clapped his hands together, the sound barking around the room and making Aarie squeak and jump slightly.

"I found this room in my wanderings, and if Mike and Kar don't have plans for it, well..." Alexa began. "We're always scrounging for practice space where we're not gonna bug anybody, so... what about here?"

The girls all looked at her in disbelief.

"The acoustics are perfect," Alexa continued, pressing her case. "We could add little sound baffles here and there to control noise, and-"

"You want us to come and play here? In your giant house?" Danijela exclaimed. "Our own dedicated practice space?"

"With a post-sesh jacuzzi right upstairs?!" Kira added, obviously still fixated.

"Well yeah," Alexa reasoned. "We can set it up how we like it, store all the gear and instruments here for a change, and whenever we wanna practice..."

She turned and looked at Mike and her older sister. "I know you said I have agency here, but... is this okay?"

Karen smiled warmly. "Well, we are planning on having a small recording studio just down the hall."

Alexa's bandmates looked like they were ready to faint.

"I'd say we have a deal, mom," Alex laughed, catching Aarie before she hit the floor.

***

Back in university, 1987...

Mona paused as she saw Janet trudging down the hall, looking rather disgruntled. A young man seemed to be following her, his expression shifting between excited and frightened.

"Why the cloudy weather?" Mona asked, tilting her head. She'd finished her courses for the day and was looking forward to relaxing, but whatever was happening with Janet caught her attention.

"Lost an edgy bet with princess," muttered Janet as she stopped in front of her friend and thumbed back at her unwanted companion. "Now I have to teach this kid how to do a girl in the butt."

Mona raised an eyebrow. "As in, do you in the butt."

"Yes, yes," Janet sighed testily. "He's gotta do me in the butt, and he's never been with a girl before. At all. I get to pop his cherry."

"That's... edgy, yeah, but also kind of extreme," Mona said warily. "You could've said no."

"Not after what I told her she had to do if she lost the bet," Janet replied. "A bet's a bet, and we both agreed to the wagers beforehand. You know her, she wasn't about to back down."

"True enough," Mona agreed. Karen rarely made bets, but when she did, there was no danger of her backing down. She was probably also cheating, since she'd no doubt done the math and the odds in her head already at frightening speed. "So where's this going down?"

"Her room," Janet grunted. "She's gonna be there, to make sure it happens. Heyman's gonna be there, and you're supposed to come as well."

"Me?" Mona exclaimed a little loudly. "Why do I have to be there? Why on earth would I wanna watched a scrawny white kid fuck you in the butt?"

"I don't know, I'm just following orders," Janet said in exasperation. "You can... you can bring your art supplies and sketch whatever the Hell happens, practice for your erotic art courses. Please just come along already."

"Fiiiiine," Mona said, rolling her eyes. "I gotta get some stuff from my room, then. I'll meet you up there. Don't start without me. Or do. I dunno. I can't tell if I'm gonna miss much."

"Har har," Janet said sullenly before looking back at the kid. "C'mon, gerbil, let's get this over with..."

Mona watched her friend leave, the boy in tow. She shook her head, rather certain that 'erotic' was not likely to be a factor in whatever she managed to draw from this.

"Why do I feel like I'm about to watch Wally Cleaver try and pack fudge?" she sighed as she headed back to her dorm room.

Fifteen minutes later...

Mona was sitting on a pillow on the floor of Karen and Lisa's dorm room, looking at her subject and then down at the pad in her lap, sketching intently with charcoal. Nearby, on her bed, Lisa was looking at something with a rather wry expression, as if she wasn't exactly sure she understood what was happening. She had the soles her feet pressed together and was clasping them, bouncing her knees while she watched.

"Are we absolutely certain this is how it's supposed to work?" she queried. "Because not to kiss'n'tell, but this isn't anything like what happens when Kar does me in the butt with Nero."

Janet looked up from where she was kneeling on all fours in the middle of the floor, buck naked and on display. Behind her was kneeling the scrawny kid she was supposed to be getting sodomised by, but he seemed to be having some technical difficulties, having not really moved past the stage of getting naked and kneeling behind her.

"Nero?" she asked.

"Yeah, the Roman emperor Nero," Lisa said, nodding. "Y'know, the royal pain in the ass for the Jewish people."

"Had to ask..." Janet said, shaking her head in despair. "Hey, gerbil, are we doing this any time this week? I've gotta go watch paint dry before long."

"Just... gimme a minute," he said, flustered. "I'm kinda nervous here!"

Karen looked up from her folder for a moment, almost feeling sorry for him. She sure hoped he was a grower, because he definitely wasn't a shower. Then again, he probably had the worst case ever of the virgin yips right now, which was completely understandable. His first time having sex, and it was almost a command performance in front of a group of women?

"Relax, Steven," she said easily, smiling as she rested her elbow on the arm of her chair and touched her chin with her fingertips. "You have nothing to worry about, you're in good hands."

"H-how'd you know my name was Steven?" he asked, looking over at her.

"Yeah, how?" Janet asked, looking over her shoulder at Karen suspiciously.

"It's stitched into his underwear," Karen mentioned casually, pointing at the pair of tighty-whities on the floor beside him.

"Oh, goddammit..." Janet groused, looking straight forward in exasperation toward Lisa's bed. "You fucking kidding me? Mommy stitched your name into your undies?"

"Ignore her, Steven, and relax," Karen said soothingly. "You don't need to pay attention to any part of her except her behind, after all."

"Y-yeah..." he said, nodding as he finally took hold of her hips, moving forward so that his flaccid cock was pushed against her ass cheeks.

"Just think about it," Karen continued. "Do this right, and you'll have a great story to brag to all your friends about."

"Hey, that's true," Steven said, perking up. "They'll all be so jealous!"

"Wait a damn minute!" Janet said hotly, almost moving away from her assigned position, but ultimately staying in place because she knew Karen would just put her back. "We never said anything about him getting to tell people!"

"We never said he couldn't, either," Karen pointed out. "My bet was with you, not him. And that bet said that you taught him how to have anal sex."

"Oh, for-" Janet strained, balling her hands into fists in the towel she was kneeling on. "This is horseshit!"

"I'm sorry to hear you feel that way," Karen said with feigned sympathy. "It'll be a tragic thing when Steven here goes and tells all his friends that his sex experience with Janet Remington was a total disaster."

"Ooh, damn, girl," Mona said, looking up from her pad at Karen. "You play hardball, don't you? Slandering her reputation as a competent slut."

"You don't want to know what the stakes were if I lost," Karen mentioned.

"Yeah, you really don't," Janet sighed, hanging her head in defeat. "Fine, let's... let's get this kid laid..."

She turned to look back at the skinny kid behind her. "All right, ummm... look, grab that tube of lube beside you, okay? Then take a bit and smear it all over your dick. Not too much, or you won't feel anything."

"That didn't sound good," Lisa quipped, making Mona snicker. Even Karen smirked and pressed her fingers to her lips. Janet just gave the redhead a sour look.

"Oh, can it, Heyman," Janet grumbled. "It could be you kneeling here if you'd lost a bet."

"Kar wouldn't ever do that to me," Lisa sniffed, her nose in the air. "Would you, Kar?"

Karen didn't answer because she'd already gone back to leafing through the pages in her folder.

"Kar?" Lisa queried rather nervously. "Y'wouldn't make me have bum sex with an icky boy, would you?"

"Eh," Karen said in a noncommittal voice. "Let's just agree to not make any edgy bets soon, okay?"

Lisa swallowed and went back to watching Janet try to instruct the skinny virgin about how to grease his dick to have sex. Steven had managed to get the top of the tube open and was now squeezing what he hoped was the right amount of Abelene into his hand.

"Well, that's plenty," Janet said dryly. "So, um... I guess now just spread it on yourself the way you'd put soap all over your dick when you shower. You've got more than enough there."

Steven reached down and began smearing lube all over his crotch with both hands. To his distress, he didn't get an erection from putting it on. He looked at Janet uncertainly.

"Well, the bet didn't involve me blowing you, and I hate the taste of Abelene, so that ain't happening," she muttered. "So I guess we'll just have to get you hard another way. Take hold of my hips, kid."

Steven did as instructed, putting his hands on her hips tentatively. "Like this?"

"Yeah, sure," Janet answered in a vaguely bored voice. "Now, press in with your hips and begin sliding your dick up and down against my ass. Yeah, like that, it- no, slow down, dammit, you're not trying to start a fire with kindling..."

Janet looked forward and rolled her eyes in resignation. Her entire groin was already slippery with Abelene because of how much he'd used. Her crotch would reek of it for days unless she took at least three showers.

"Slow down," she said in what she hoped was a patient voice. "Yep, slower... slower... it's not a race. No, don't tense up, you'll blow your load before you even get it in me, and there's no second chances, no matter what princess tells you."

"Relax, Steven," Karen said, wanting some form of progress to happen so that she could get on with studying her schedule for the shoot. "I want you to stroke up and down along her behind with the cadence of my voice, do you understand?"

"Yes'm," he said, trying to steady himself while looking over at the golden-eyed goddess. Jeez, why couldn't it be her he was fucking? "I'm listening."

"Now," Karen continued. "Push in and up, slowwwwwwwwly... good... and now back down, slowwwww..."

Steven did his best to regulate himself, listening to what she said.

"Up..." she said gently, watching intently. "And down, nice and slow. Good..."

Lisa just watched intently, while Mona sketched away, trying to catch anything remotely useful, given that sex wasn't even being had yet. Janet just held still and stifled a yawn, feeling very slippery and sticky. Why had she made this damn bet at all? She should have known better by now than to play the odds against Karen Gordon.

"There, doesn't that feel nice?" Karen said pleasantly.

"Yeah... yeah, it does," Steven replied, pleased as he continued to slide his wiener between Janet's buns and began getting an erection. "It does feel nice!"

"Speak for yourself," Janet grumbled, still looking forward.

"Zip it, Remington," Karen warned in an authoritative tone. "Or I'll spit-roast you by having Heyman plug your mouth with Nero."

"Ooh, ick," Lisa said, squirming slightly at the thought. "Nero's been in my butt, Janet, y'probably don't want that."

"Y'think?!?" Janet groused, glaring at the redhead.

"See, you're aroused," Karen encouraged, noticing that Steven now had a solid hard-on. He was a shower, seemingly, but that didn't amount to more than an average member with him. Whatever, it would do the trick. "Now you need to get Janet ready as well, before you put it in."

"Jeez, you're gonna make him finger my ass?" Janet complained.

"Remember what happened the last time you let a guy lube himself but not your orifice before he put it in?" Karen pointed out. "You walked crooked for three days."

"Oh, let's just get this over with," Janet said testily. "Do what you need to do."

"Steven, get your middle finger nice and slippery with the lube you've- yes, good..." Karen continued. "Okay, now... very gently place the tip of your finger against her opening... yes, that's right..."

"Don't forget to give him a banana sticker when he's done..." Janet muttered under her breath, making Mona and Lisa snicker.

"Now wiggle it in, slowly..." Karen said in a gentle voice.

Steven did as he was told, wiggling and pushing his finger forward into her. Janet pursed her lips and frowned slightly. He pushed past the first knuckle, and then reached the second. Finally, he was in to the bottom knuckle. He paused and looked at Karen for his next orders.

"Okay, now begin pushing slowly back and forth." Karen instructed. "Slowwwwly..."

Lisa was trying not to giggle, because Janet was clearly bored, rolling her eyes. "When he gets around to fucking me, I hope I notice a difference."

"Oh yeah, you'll notice," Steven declared, apparently starting to feel his oats. He was still sliding his cock up and down between her butt cheeks while he fingered her. "You're gonna notice all right."

Janet raised an eyebrow at his statement, looking at Mona, and then at Lisa, who just shrugged. This was decidedly outside her realm of experience. Janet sighed and rested her elbow on the floor and her chin on her hand, ripple-tapping the fingers of her other hand impatiently.

"Now," Karen instructed. "You can put it in, but don't push too hard or too fast, you don't want to hurt yourself."

Janet's eyes widened, while her two friends dutifully ignored the statement. "Princess, when we're done here..." she growled.

"What?" Karen asked, looking at her friend. "You'll ask for pointers on how to not lose a bet?"

Janet was about to reply, when she felt Steven remove his finger from her butt and start pressing the head of his cock against her opening in its place. She bit her lip and crossed her eyes as she frowned as he pushed through the ring inexpertly. "Hey, slow down, Andretti!"

"Don't worry, you'll like it soon enough," he breathed as he relished the feeling of her tight ass around his shaft. So this is what it was like to fuck! He'd never get enough now. "Yeah, you'll like it."

"Oh, Jesus..." Janet mumbled to herself in despair.

"Y'gotta admit, his misplaced confidence is kinda cute and refreshing," Lisa observed, causing Mona to quickly put down her charcoal as she began snickering.

"God, I love you, Heyman," the black girl said. "But lemme catch this moment, Janet's face is just priceless."

"I'm sure it is," Janet mumbled, her body rocking back and forth slightly now that Steven had his dick all the way inside her and was beginning to pump back and forth. Could this day get any longer or thinner?

"Yeah, y'like that?" Steven panted, smiling evilly at Janet's back. "Take it all, slut."

"Excuse me?!" Janet demanded, starting to turn around to glower at the skinny boy fucking her, but Steven suddenly reached forward and grabbed her by the back of the neck, pinning her in place. Janet's eyes were wide as she looked at Lisa in shock.

Mona was blinking at what she was seeing. Lisa didn't seem to know what to say. Even Karen looked rather bemused, just watching intently.

"I'm going to kill him," Janet said softly in Lisa's direction, her eyes flashing with outrage as he kept hold of the back of her neck. Was this really happening? "I'm going to eat him, drive out to Scarborough, and crap him off the bluffs..."

"How y'like me now, bitch?" Steven said eagerly as he slapped his hand across Janet's ass. Lisa winced at the sound, while Janet's eyes snapped wide at the sensation and her body stiffened. "Yeah, it's good, isn't it?"

"Ummmm, does sex always make boys quite this stupid and suicidal?" Lisa queried, not liking Steven's odds of leaving the room alive.

"I'm beginnin' to think maybe you and Princess are onto something with the whole lesbian shtick," Mona replied, watching the debacle in front of her with a wry expression. She wasn't actually concerned for Janet, but getting the blood out of this expensive-looking carpet that Karen had put down...

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," Karen said unconcernedly.

"Aw, c'mon!" Janet complained loudly as the door opened, scowling back at Karen now. "Y'gonna let just anybody walk in and see me like-"

There was huge presence in the room, and even Steven slowed up, turning to look at the newcomer. Lisa shrank down on herself, while Mona put her charcoal down again and folded her hands in her lap. Even Janet seemed rather unsettled when she saw who'd come in. Only Karen remained unaffected by the arrival.

Mike towered over everyone, assessing the situation quietly. Steven kept pumping his hips slowly, pushing his dick in and out of Janet's ass. Several seconds passed before the giant student spoke.

"Great," he said in his booming bass-baritone voice, looking down at Janet and closing the door behind himself. "Now I'll have to boil her before I can use her again."

"Hey now!" Janet protested, finally finding her voice. "That's your big concern here?"

"Do I even want to know?" Mike asked.

"Probably not..." Janet sighed, going back to resting her chin on her hands and looking forward dully.

Mike looked over at Karen, his eyebrow raised.

"Why are you looking at me like this is somehow my doing?" Karen asked somewhat defensively.

"A skinny freshman is drilling for oil in Remington's behind, in your room, while Heyman looks clueless and Bresciani can't decide if she's horrified or should be drawing. This could only be traced back to you, Gordon. The route to this point boggles the mind, and it always does when you're involved."

"Not always," Karen pushed back, blushing slightly. "I mean, the scam with the Chinese businessmen a few weeks ago might have been slightly overcomplicated..."

"Slightly overcomplicated?" Mike exclaimed, fixing her with a look. "Gordon, the only thing missing from that plan was a sign that said 'Free Bird Seed'. Overcomplicated doesn't begin to describe it."

"We pulled it off, didn't we?" Karen pointed out. She and Mike had apparently forgotten about Janet getting skewered in the middle of the floor while they vied for moral dominance in a much larger war. "Granted, you proved to have some use and facility, but-"

"Are you two done?" Janet groused, thoroughly fed up with how her day was going. "I'm kinda in the middle of something here!"

Mike paused in his jousting with Karen and looked down at Janet. "Do you need something fixed, Remington?"

"Hey, pal, you can just wait your turn!" Steven panted, apparently so high on oxytocin that he had forgotten that Mike weighed three times more than him and was a full head and shoulders taller. "Get to back of the line and wait while a real man does his- GRRK!"