Mike and Kate Ch. 01: Poker Night

Story Info
Mike and Kate host a poker evening with friends and Kates.
9.2k words
4.48
30.1k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike grown up in the city most of his childhood. When he was 14 his family had moved to a small suburban town, far away from the closest city. His father had been given a promotion at work but the downside was it was in a small town away from the main city. his mother was a teacher and she found it easy to find work at the local primary school.

He had found it difficult to make friends as he was at his new high school but eventually made a few friends, Kate and Sophie. For some reason all the male pupils were not interested in being friends with Mike.

Mike had a crush on Kate but, he never knew if she actually liked him that way, then one New Years Eve party when they were both 20 would change their lives forever when they finally got together.

Kate was Mikes first girlfriend but Kate had had a few boyfriends before and was nowhere near a virgin. She was 5ft 4 and has amazing green eyes. She has blonde hair but her breasts were absolutely amazing, she had a c cup, at least and complimented her cute face. She had a very innocent look to her and by all means she was a very innocent person, especially in the bedroom.

Their sex life was great, she would give the odd blowjob and he loved to eat her out but she was a bit insecure about it all, so more often than not she would not let him go down on her, only after they had been out for a few drinks with friends maybe. They would have plenty of sex but Kate would never let him cum on her face. He always had to cum on her tits or in her pussy. Mike still loved to cum on her nice tits anyway. He had tried a few times to get her into other things, she did not let him do it doggy style, and there was barley any sex talk or foreplay.

Kate had moved in with Mike pretty quickly after they started dating and a few years later decided to save for a house. They thought it was pointless spending all their hard earned money to give it to some scum landlord.

Now both 26 they both had good and well enough paying jobs to buy a house, Mike was a college teacher who teaches history, he worked at the local college and is well liked amongst his students and fellow teachers. Even though he is young compared to most of the other teachers in the school, he still gets on very well with them. Aaron was Mikes best friend at the school, he was 32 so a bit older than mike and they took their lunches together and Mike even hangs out with him out of school playing video games.

Kate is a nurse at the local hospital and works in A&E, occasionally she has to work night shifts when they are short staffed, this is great for Mike as he can spend more time playing computer games with Aaron.

Mike and Kate saved enough money to buy a nice 2 bedroomed house in the nice part of town, with some help from Mike's parents and Kate's mum. Because of a few issues with buying their new house they decided to move out of their rented apartment and moved in with Kates mum for a few months until their new house was ready They would also save quite a bit of money this way.

Kate is Jane's only child, she is just a stunning as Kate and still fairly young. She had Kate at the age of 17, her father was a bit older at 21. Now 41 Jane has an extremely nice typical hour glass figure and huge natural tits, which were at-least DDs. She is slightly taller than her daughter at 5ft 7 and has similar blonde hair. She almost always wears make up but when she does not you can still tell she has natural beauty.

Kates dad had left Jane about four years ago and moved out of the area, much to Kates annoyance and she has not spoken to him in years. There did not really seem to be a reason for why he left, but Kate thinks that her dad had been cheating on Jane with his secretary, Kate never brought it up with her mum. Jane had, to Kates knowledge, not been interested in dating anyone since her dad had left, Kate tried numerous times to get her on some online dating sites, or even speed dating but she always said she was happy with how things were.

Kate dad left Jane the house, it is a huge four bedroomed detached house just for Jane and there was no mortgage to pay off. Janes mum still worked as a secretary in a law firm, she would occasionally work long evenings with the other lawyers but she always got a good bonus at christmas and Jane loved buying amazing christmas presents for the whole family.

Moving in with Kates mum had not really bothered Mike, but Kate found it much harder than she originally thought, it felt to her like her mum was the same as when she was in high school, always asking her to clean up after her self and load the dishwasher, those kind of things, She could not wait until we moved into our new home. Mike did struggled with one thing, he was finding it harder and harder to hide his erection as Jane was always wearing skimpy nightwear around the house. And, on occasion was only a dressing gown, when she bent over he had on a few occasions got a glimpse of her perfect breasts. Even at her age they had not sagged at all, he thought on a few occasions she had done it on purpose but was not sure, he was surprised that he was yet to walk in on her in the shower.

When they had moved into Kate mum's house the sex had stopped immediately as she did not want her mother hearing them doing it in the house. This had left Mike fairly frustrated sexually and was having to resort to masturbating in the shower, occasionally thinking about Jane and he amazing ass and tits.

Today was the first Saturday of the month, which meant it was the monthly poker night. Kate, Aaron, Sophie and Ethan usually attended. As it was Kate's and Mike's turn to host Jane had been kind enough to let them host at her house. There was one condition, Jane was to have a seat at the table for the game, apparently she use to play poker with Kate's dad so Mike and Kate both thought it was fine to include her, although Kate was slightly reluctant.

The game was Texas Hold'em and to make it fair they made sure that everyone brought a maximum of £100, with the Ante set at £1. There were no limits after that as everyone just did it for fun.

"Mum their going to be here soon, you need to get ready," Kate said looking at Jane still in her dressing gown.

"I am ready, just need to get dressed which will not take me long," Jane snapped back as she disappeared up stairs to finish getting ready. She had been getting ready all day and you could tell Kate was slightly annoyed that she was not dressed yet.

"She is always late getting ready," Kate said to Mike who was in a trance watching Jane walk up the stairs, her ass swaying side to side with every step. "Are you listening to me Mike?"

"What sorry, whats going on?" said Mike who did not have a clue what Kate had just said, he looked at Kate, he had just notice she was ready and waiting for the guests. "Wow, you look gorgeous today by the way," Mike said as he looked her up and down.

She was wearing a short rose gold mini dress which had a V neck sequin top, it made her tits look amazing. Mike could tell It was the first time she had worn the dress as it still had the price tag on. "Here let me get the tag for you."

"Oh, I didn't realise I had left it on," said Kate trying to feel for it.

As Mike was taking off the tag he also gave her a kiss on the lips, as he did he also grabbed her ass and gave it a good squeeze.

Kate blushed. "Thanks Mike, our guest will be here soon are we all ready?"

"Yes I think so, all the alcohol is ready, the wine and the beers," Mike said trying to look over to the kitchen just to make sure. "I will make sure everyone always has a drink in their hand too, we don't want any sober people at the table so we can win all their money."

"Brilliant," Kate said laughing. "Do you think my mum will be ok with our friends, you know how Sophie and Ethan can get."

"I thought you had spoken to Sophie," Mike said.

"I did, I told her can't be as she usually gets at these parties as my mum is going to be there. I don't want another situation of what happened last time," Kate said with a concerned look.

"I didn't mind it, they were just showing their love for each other," Mike laughed as he said it, realising it was just a bit more than showing their love for one another.

"I know you would not mind, Sophie and Ethan were fucking in front of us, they just didn't seem to care," Kate said.

"Well they were drunk, and they thought they were hiding it well, Sophie was sitting on Ethans lap. And don't think I didn't notice how horny it made you, we had great sex that night," Mike said as he was remembering the great night of passion the two had that same night.

"Oh shut up," Kate said as she had started to blush again.

Ten minutes later Jane came down the stairs. Again Mike could not help but look at how fuckable she looked. She was wearing a Black Sparkly Glitter Mini Dress which pushed her massive tits up to look even bigger, as she walked they slowly jiggled. The straps holding in her tits were only skinny and they looked like they were about to snap. When she turned around he ass looked huge, Mike just wanted to reach out and grab it, but he was conscious that Kate might watching him.

"Are you seriously wearing that," Kate said to her mum in disgust. "You're over 40, you should be wearing something more your age."

"This dress is my age," Jane held her hand out and ran them over her body showcasing all her curves. "Besides no one will mind, it is my new dress and it makes me feel sexy, do you have a problem with that." Jane snapped back, making it more of a rhetorical question. "Mike what do you think?"

"Don't bring me into this," Mike said holding up his hands to stop the conversation dead.

"Fine," snorted Kate just as the door bell went "there is no time to change now anyway. Mike can you get the door please."

Mike walked over to the door and opened it. Everyone had arrived at the same time, Sophie and Ethan had picked up Aaron in the taxi on the way.

"Come in," said Mike with welcoming opening arms.

"Thanks," said Ethan, "It's freezing out there."

Ethan was Sophie's boyfriend and was the only one out of the group that Jane had not met in person. Sophie had been dating Ethan for over two years now and it was no secret that they have a crazy sex life. They were definitely wild when it came to sex and like to have sex in public. They are both Masseuses, which is where they met and both were, polygamous would probably be the word.

Ethan was about 6ft tall, well toned, looked like he worked out, he had brown curly hair and dark olive skin which makes him look like he was from a Mediterranean countries. From what Sophie has told Kate he has a large penis which that he can do magical things with.

Sophie was gorgeous, Mike had always thought so since they were at school together. She was skinny and has dark brown hair. She was 5ft 7 and liked to wear high heels often so she was almost the same height as Ethan when she did wear them.

"Evening everyone," Sophie said rushing past Ethan, her hand wide open to give Kate a hug. Sophie looked at Jane. "Wow Miss Fletcher you look stunning."

Jane blushed a little. "Oh thank you Sophie, and call me Jane please, Miss Fletcher is too formal," Jane had caught a glimpse of Ethan. "And you must be Ethan, Kate has mentioned so much about you." Ethan walked over to Jane and took her hand and kissed it softly. "Oh my, and a gentleman too. I have not met one of them in a while."

"I like to be a gentleman once in a while," Ethan said giving Jane a wink at the same time, Mike did not know if he was being innocent of just trying to be funny.

"Absolutely," Jane said winking back to Ethan as he walked passed.

"Mum, I can't believe you just did that," Kate said as it was now her turn to blush. "They have not been here two minutes and you are already making comments like that." Jane smiled sarcastically back at Kate.

Mike walked over to Sophie. "Let me take your coat. It is boiling in here," he said eager to see what sexy dress she was wearing this evening. As she took it off Mike could see she was wearing a very sexy pink mini skirt and a very tight white tank top which went perfectly together, a bit more casual than everyone else, even her small tits look larger in the tight fitter tank top.

"While I'm up would anyone like a drink, there is plenty of beer, wine and maybe the odd shot of vodka later," everyone, including Aaron who had snuck in behind everyone, said yes to a drink.

"I'll help," Aaron said walking over to the kitchen with Mike.

"Wow, have you seen what Jane is wearing, no wonder you keep on having hot dreams about her," Aaron said.

"Shhhh," said Mike. "The might hear you."

"Don't worry they can't hear, I would so much like to fuck Jane, her ass looks so amazing. If I lived here full time I would not be able to help myself. And did you say she was single?" Aaron said with a sly smile not taking his eyes away from Jane's ass.

"No Aaron, that's not happening, I can't let you loose on Kate's mum, she will kill me, Kate knows what kind of person you are, besides you are old enough to be her son," Mike said.

"No I'm not Mike, you keep forgetting I am much older than you, I do like a bit of MILF," Aaron said "but I will respect your wishes."

"I thought you were seeing that student at school," Mike said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I still am, but I don't think that will last forever, she is 18 and proper dirty in bed but I need something a bit more permanent," Aaron said, still staring at Jane's ass.

"Stop staring, someone will notice,'' Mike snapped, punching Aaron in the arm. "You should probably end it soon with her, if someone found out you could loose your job."

"Yeah, you are right," Aaron said rubbing his arm where Mike had just punched him. "I would miss those 'during class' blowjobs."

"Did you say during class blowjobs? How does that even work," Mike suspiciously said. Before Aaron could answer Mike held his hand up. "Actually I don't want to know," Aaron laughed.

Mike and Aaron came back with three beers for the guys and three larges glasses of wine for the girls. The girls chatted for a bit before it was time to start the game.

The dining room table was quite large so it had been set up as a poke table for the evening in the large open plan ground floor, there was a direct sight to the main lounge area and also the kitchen from the dining table. The players came in and sat down. Kate sat next to Jane with Sophie at the other side of Kate, Mike decide to sit next to Jane and then to the left of him was Aaron, and then finally Ethan was sat in-between Aaron and Sophie.

"Everyone happy with the rules," Mike said. "No limits Texas hold'em, well there are obviously limits but you know what I mean."

"We all know what you mean," retorted Sophie with a sadistic wink.

"Ok lets just start before this gets out of hand already," Mike said.

The game started off slow, there were some winners and losers. An hour and a half into the game Sophie and Ethan were up by the most and Mike was doing ok, Kate, Aaron and Jane were doing terribly and Jane was on the verge of being out of the next round if her luck did not change. A lot of alcohol had also been drunk as Mike was making sure everyone had a drink in their hands at all times.

It was definitely the drink that was making Jane loose as Mike had heard so many stories of her being a good poker player when she was younger, she had drank at least a bottle and a half of wine on her own, while Kate and Sophie were only on their second glass.

The next round started and it was Mikes turn to deal, everyone put in their Ante. Aaron took one look at his cards and you could tell he did not have a great hand, he never really had a great poker face.

"When are you going to get better at dealing these cards," Aaron irritably said to Mike, the table all looked at him unsure if he was trying to bluff or if he was being serious.

"My hand is not too bad this time," said Jane. Mike thought to himself that Jane must have been bluffing as she has been terrible all evening.

Once everyone had checked then came the flop it was a 7, that's when Aaron folder.

"For fuck sake not again," said Aaron throwing down the cards on the table "I am going to the toilet, does anyone want anything while I am up." Everyone shook their heads and carried on playing the game. Mike knew then that he probably was not bluffing with his terrible cards.

Kate folded very quickly after that. When the Turn came it was a Jack, that's when Ethan folded after that, Sophie then raised and that forced Mike to fold which he was happy about because he just had a low pair. It was just Sophie and Jane left. Sophie knew Jane had no money left.

"All in," Sophie screamed with a devilish look towards Jane.

"I can't afford that," Jane said, "Kate, can you lend me some of your money please, I know my hand is really good and will easily win this round." Maybe she was not bluffing Mike thought to himself.

"Mum, what has got into you, if you can't afford maybe you need to fold," Kate said with a sharp tone.

"But Kate, this is fool proof hand, I have been playing poker for years, I promise I will win," Jane said in a pleading voice to Kate, she just ignored her. "Mike, what about you, you're my last hope, can you lend me the money."

"Erm, i'm sorry Jane but my life worn't be worth living if I lend you the money," Mike said, Kate gave Mike a smile and a nod of approval.

"Well what are we going to do about this then," Sophie said.

"I don't know, hold on let me have a think," Jane said looking through her purse to see if there was anything that could be used as collateral.

"There is another way you can repay me if you are willing to make a separate bet," Sophie said with a smile on her face, "I will write something down on a piece of paper and you can agree to it, that piece of paper will then be accepted as equal to what I have put in."

"Please don't do it mum," Kate said knowing exactly what Sophie is like.

"Oh hush Kate, it will be fine," Jane said waving away Kates concerns.

Sophie took out a small note pad and pen from her purse, she spent a few minutes thinking and writing something down onto the piece of paper. Sophie passed Jane the note, she had a very devilish smile on her face. She took one look at it and her Jaw dropped to the floor, she was staring at Sophie. Jane took a minute to compute what was written on the note.

"Can we see what has been written," Mike said trying to peer over the table with a curious look on his face.

"No," Sophie slapped his hand away, "You folded, it has nothing to do with you," Mike looked away and rubbed his hand from Sophie's hard slap.

Just then Aaron came to sit back at the table a noticed the tense situation, "whats going on," he said innocently.

Mike piped up, "Nothing Aaron, Jane is just deciding if she is all in," that seemed to shut Aaron up.

"Really?, are you being serious or is this a joke," said Jane, somehow she seemed a little less drunk now she had seen the note.

"I don't joke when it comes to things like this," Sophie said.

"Seriously, don't do it," Kate said, "I don't want to know what it is, but you should definitely not do it."

"I have to, I know I will win this," Jane nervously said. "Ok, it's a deal, lets do this."

Sophie took the piece of paper back folded it up and threw it into the pile of money.

Then the River came, it was a 9.

Jane showed her cards first. She had three of a kind, three jacks. She had a smile on her face and was about to take all the money.

Three of a kind was a good hand and was one of the best hands all night, no wonder Jane was so confident Mike thought, he was a bit worried that what ever was written on the piece of paper would not happen now, he knew Sophie and he knew it would be something sexual, Mikes thoughts started to race, maybe a lap dance or a blowjob, or getting fucked, or a blowjob. Mike realised her was thinking of blowjobs too much and had to get his head back in the game.