Mike and Kate Ch. 01: Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I have not shown my cards yet," Sophie said as she put her cards down. The room fell silent as Jane was coming to the realisation that she had lost. Sophie has a straight. 7,8,9,10 and a Jack. A smile crept along Sophie's face.

Mike quickly grabbed the piece of paper in the middle of the table, Jane tried to catch it before he could get it but she missed, Mike read it aloud. "Jane will eat Sophie's pussy for ten minutes under the table." Mike could feel his penis harden, he thought it was so hot that his girlfriend's mum will be eating out Sophie under the table, two super hot women. Surely Sophie will not let this happen though, she must have been joking Mike thought.

Aaron who had no clue this was going on piped up. "Shit, what did I miss when I went to the toilet." Mike thought Aaron had an erection too as he slumped a bit further down in his chair.

"Mum no why did you agree to that," Kate said in a shocked tone as a tear nearly fell down her face. "I told you what Sophie was like." Kate then turned to Sophie, "Sophie please don't do this?"

Jane had not said anything at this point, there was probably a million things going through her head at that moment.

"Come on Kate, these thing happen all the time, I bet Mike does it all the time to you," Sophie said, "and Jane you just look so hot in that dress I just could not resist." Sophie started shuffling under the table and when she pulled her hands from under the table she brought out a pink thong and threw it on the table "are you ready," She said as Jane nodded. "Ethan, set your timer will you."

"Will do," said Ethan, he got his phone out of his pocket and set a 10 minute timer.

Jane still had not said anything since she had lost the game but Mike watched as she got from her seat and started to crawl under the table. Mike wondered if Jane had ever done anything like this before, she must have, she did not seem to hesitate too much. A few seconds later you can tell she had began eating Sophie's pussy as Sophie began to moan. Mike looked over towards Kate and she had a shocked expression on her face, but for some reason seemed to be more wonder rather than disgust. Aaron was loving it, he had a huge smile on his face and he looked like he was going to whip his penis out right there and then.

Five minutes must have gone and there were loud moans coming from Sophie, "She must be ready to cum," Mike stated.

Ethan looked at Mike and said, "Not yet, she has a bit of a way to go."

The moans started to get louder, "Yes, yes, right there, fuck me with your tongue," Sophie screamed. It was so fucking hot Mike thought. Sophie's head was flinging back and forth, she was clearly enjoying the sensation of Jane eating her out.

Mike caught a glimpse of Kate as she had her head in her hands. He took his moment and had a quick peek under the table and slyly put his head under the table when he thought no one was looking. Jane had hiked up her tight black dress and moved her black thong to the side, She had her fingers buried deep in her pussy. She was actually loving this Mike noted. It turned Mike on a whole lot more, he thought he might burst right there and then. Quickly Mike looked up but it was too late, Kate had noticed him looking under the table and shook her head in disapproval.

"I can't believe you just did that," said Kate over the moans of Sophie.

Ethans alarm went off indicating the 10 minutes were up, Jane reappeared 1 minute later, all the guys were staring at her in amazement. Her face was glistening with Sophie's pussy juices. She quickly realised and wiped it away as best she could and then took a drink of her wine. Jane looked a little flustered.

"Fuck," said Sophie loudly, "That was amazing but I should have stated you needed to make me cum instead of giving you 10 minutes. I need to orgasm," Sophie sat further back in her chair clearly disappointed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT Mum!" Kate screamed.

"Don't worry about it Kate, we are both adults, things like this happen, Its not the first time I have had to eat a girls pussy," Jane exclaimed, Kate was embarrassed and even more annoyed at her mum.

"Really?, but I just don't expect you to do it in front of people," Kate started to calm down a little.

"That was amazingly hot," Aaron said, "Can we do that throughout the night. If you need any extra betting money you get to request a sexual favour from someone?.

The group just looked at each other apart from Sophie who was still coming down from her height of arousal who just said "Fuck yeah." That was closely followed by Ethan who also agreed it was a good idea, probably because he did not want to be outdone by Sophie although he said it while looking at Kate which is what slightly worried Mike.

Mike was waiting to see what the rest of the group did, especially Kate who seem kinda shocked about the idea and then Jane said "I'm in too."

"Mum can I have a word with you a minute," Kate said to her mum.

"Of course sweetie," Jane said, as she got up, you could visibly tell she was very drunk and followed Kate to the kitchen, Mike watched Jane's ass following it carefully as she reached the kitchen, her dress still was not straight from when she got back up from the table so she straightened it a little.

Mike could see them but could not tell what they were saying. He was able to make out one word which was 'horny' but not sure who it came from. A couple of minutes later they both came back, and surprisingly Kate that said "I'm in too." Mike was thinking it must be the alcohol talking, she would never in a million years have said yes. Mike looked at Jane to his right and she gave him a wink. Mike wondered what she had said to her to make her say yes.

Mikes head was racing in all directions, he could really get to fuck Jane tonight if he plays his cards right, literally, or even Sophie. Mike took one look at the table and there still in the middle of pile of winnings which Sophie had not taken yet was her soaking wet thong, in that second Mike thought fuck it, "If Kates in then I am also in."

But was there one thing he was forgetting about. Someone might have to fuck Kate? As he thought about it he realised it turned him on a little, tonight she could be fucking Aaron or Ethan, Mike did not know where this had come from all of a sudden, but he now wanted to see it happen. One thing he knew for sure was his relationship with Kate would never be the same again.

Mike ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. If this is going to happen he needs to be a bit more drunk than he currently was. He brought enough shot glasses for everyone and everyone seemed to have the same idea apart from Jane who was already wasted.

Jane borrowed some money from Kate as she was not doing too badly, and Kate was still slightly unsure what the next few rounds would hold and did not want what happened to her mum in the last round. The next few rounds went off without any problems although now Kate had a dwindling pile of money and she was clearly getting a bit nervous about what might happen with the new rules.

The next round started, and everyone was in. As the flop, this was a 3, 5 and 7 was turned over; Mike, Aaron and Jane had folded, they clearly knew what might happen. That left Kate, Sophie and Ethan in this round, Kate let out a smile, Mike knew this was her tell that she had a good hand, Everyone called but Kate had pretty much run out of money, the turn came which was a 4. Kate stayed quiet this time while Sophie folded.

"All in," Said Ethan, he had clearly noticed Kate did not have any money left and was hoping it would go unnoticed.

"Wait, I don't have any money left," Kate said with disappointment "Mum can I borrow some money please."

"No, this is what you did last time to me so I am just going to do it back to you," Jane said then turned to Mike and gave him a wink, he thought she knew what she was doing to Kate, would Jane do this to her daughter? Mike had seen a new side to Jane since she had been playing poker.

"Thats practically my money, I lent it to you," Kate said, it looked like he heart was beating fast as she knew what might happen.

"Why don't you get Ethan to ask for a sexual favour? I know I would, just look at his body," Jane said. Ethan blushed a little, he knows he is hot though.

"But, I don't know, I don't want to," Kate said, with fear in her face.

"Go on Kate," Said Sophie, "Ethan can think of something nice and easy for you, don't worry I promise it will not be bad, will it Ethan," Sophie looked at Ethan when she said the last part.

"Really," said Kate, looking a bit more optimistic about this.

"Yeah sure, don't worry Kate," said Ethan. "If you have a good hand nothing will come of it anyway will it," Ethan started to write something on a piece of paper and folded the note up and passed it to Kate to agree.

"True, you are right about that," Kate said slowly opening the note from Ethan. "I thought you said it would not be bad."

"It's not," followed Ethan, "Me and Jane get up to a lot worse."

Jane was peering over Kate shoulder trying slyly see what was written on the note. Mike saw her give a nod of approval.

"Fine," said Kate, "lets just get this over with."

The final card was revealed, it was another 3.

"Ha," said Kate showering her hand, "Straight it's a 3,4,5,6 and 7."

Ethan just let out a laugh and as he did Kates face just sank. "Full house," he said. Ethan had three 7s and two 3s. "Wow, this is going to be hot."

Mike grabbed the piece of paper, this time not reading it allowed, it said. 'Ethan is to face fuck Kate until he cums in her mouth.' Mike knew he had to look disgusted on the outside but again his penis started to twitch in approval. Jane grabbed the note and smiled, Mike thought it was even hotter that Kates mum thought this was fine.

Kate took a shot of vodka that was still on the table from when Mike brought it over. Then said, "Mike, are you not going to stop this."

He pondered for a minute about what to do, "A bets a bet," said Mike finally, he knew the words would harm him later but just for tonight he was finding this pleasurable.

Ethan got up from the table and moved over to where Kate was sat. He unbuttoned his jeans and dropped dropped them to the floor his boxes soon followed. To everyones surprise his 9 inch penis was already erect. Kate took one look at it and it felt like she was in a trance. She got off her chair and got on her knees looking straight at Mikes penis.

"You will go slow, won't you," Kate said with an innocent look.

"Of cause I will," Ethan said as he slapped his penis on the side of her face. Kate let out a slight moan as she was not expecting it but it looked to turn her on.

Kate opened her mouth and Ethan entered her. Kates mouth seemed to take Ethans large penis straight down her throat, Mike wondered why she did not do that for him? Kates head started to bob up and down as she started to give him a blowjob.

"Thats not what the note said," Jane shouted which surprised Mike a lot. Sophie also laughed as she knew it was true, Kate tried to look around to see who had said that with her innocent eyes.

Just then, Ethan grabbed hold of Kates head and slowly began to thrust in and out. There were lots of slurping noises coming from Kate as Ethans thrusts got faster and faster, you could tell Kate was trying to keep up but he was just going too fast and Kate started to gag, she pulled back, a long line of saliva came from Kates mouth to Ethans penis was very visible until it fell off and landed on Kates dress.

Mike looked over and saw Sophie had hiked up her dress and was furiously masturbating to Kate taking that huge penis.

Jane turned to Mike and whispered. "I am so turned on right now," as she said it she put her hand on Mikes fully erect penis and gently started to rub it through his pants. Mike did not know what to do at this point. This was one of his fantasies. Jane started to unbutton his trousers, Mike was staring at Jane and in the background he could hear the slurping for Kates face being fucked. Once his penis was out Jane held it in her hands, Jane had a huge smile on her face.

"I have wanted to do this for ages," Jane whispered into Mikes ear, "You don't think I wear for skimpy outfits around the house for just anyone do you."

Mike was shocked with what he was hearing but responded with a few groans as Jane was now running her hands up and down Mikes penis.

"Wouldn't you love to be in Ethan place right now, fucking Kates gorgeous mouth," Jane said.

"Mike took his chance and turned to Jane and said, "I would rather be doing it to you right now."

Jane let out a moan of pleasure and started to squeeze Mikes penis a bit harder, that was Mikes invitation and put his hands between Janes legs who happily spread her legs for him, he soon found her thong he had seen earlier, they were soaking wet. She let go of Mikes penis and quickly took them off. She lifted them up and shoved them in Mikes mouth. Mike was loving the sweet taste of Janes pussy juices, and Jane went on rubbing his Mikes penis up and down with her hands.

Mike took the panties out of his mouth and put them in his pocked. He was going to keep them as a souvenir, Mikes easily found her clit, he was happy to note she had shaved her pussy and she was completely hairless down there, she was soon moaning quietly while kissing Mikes neck, it was amazing that no one had seen them yet, but it was obvious there was a better scene unfolding.

Just then Mike heard some gagging, it came from Kate. Ethan had cum in Kates mouth, the first spurt was all too much for her as she forced her way out of his penis, the second and third spurts caught her face, she was covered in cum as she opened her mouth and her tongue fell out of her mouth trying to catch every drop, She finally licked the tip of Ethans penis to get every last drop. Ethan grabbed hold of her face before she swallowed.

"Show me," Ethan said, Kate knew exactly what he wanted to see. Kate opened her mouth staring a Ethan and showed the huge amount of cum he had just spurted into her mouth. "You can swallow now," Kate swallowed the huge mouthful.

Jane let go of Mikes penis and went over to help Kate, "You look gorgeous," Jane said to her daughter. She took her hand and scooped up some of the cum from her face and started to feed it down her own throat. Mike thought it made Sophie cum as she let out a loud moan.

Aaron had been sat quietly this whole time not saying a word. He was just staring at Kate as she came to sit back down at the table. Ethan pulled up his pants and did the same. When he went to sit down he gave Sophie a passionate kiss, grabbing her tits in the process.

Kate could not look at Mike. I don't think she realised how turned on he was right now and what Jane had been doing too. All Mike could think was this night is not over yet and he was hoping he would get to fuck Jane at some point.

The next round began, everyone put in their ante. The first flop came and Aaron was out and then Ethan folded too. Kate then followed. It was between Sophie, Mike and Jane. Mike knew he had some good cards. Two aces, and on the flop another ace had turned up, he decided he had a very good chance of winning so would take it all the way, Jane must have been thinking the same thing, then Sophie said, "All in."

Mike though she can't be that lucky with a good run of cards. She was already had three times more money than anyone and her pile was huge. She had never been this good a poker before. Mike or Jane did not have enough to call but Mike was adamant her was going to take it all the way, would Sophie let a sexual act replace money, if so it might be beneficial for him to lose at that point. Mike felt his penis twitch again as he thought about fucking Sophie, or Jane for that matter as she was still in too.

Sophie was already thinking the same thing as Mike, "Now for the fun part," Said Sophie. "I think I should get to write down a sexual act and we can use that as you bet. As there are two still in the game if I win i get to decide what to do with both of you." Sophie wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Jane, who read it and passed it to Mike.

The note said, "If Sophie wins Jane is to give Mike a Blowjob." At reading this Mike erection reappeared.

"This is fine with me," said Jane with a dirty smile on her face. Mike nodded in agreement.

"Wait what if we win," said Mike wondering if he will get his chance.

"Fine," said Sophie, "You and Jane can write one down too."

Mike had to think long and hard about what he wanted. The one thing other than fucking Jane was to see Sophie eating Kates pussy, 'this should liven things up a little' he thought. He passed it to Sophie who looked at Mike and said, "Will she go for this?"

Mike nodded but that caught the attention of Kate. "Wait, whats that about," Kate said with an intrigued look.

"Never mind," Mike said and Kate went on with drinking her wine. He thought to himself he can't loose this round, can he. When Jane saw the note she just laughed, "I would love to see that Mike."

When Mike saw Janes note it said she wanted Sophie to eat her pussy like she did to hers.

The river was finally played. Mike had three of a kind and thought his luck was in. Then Sophie played her cards. She had flush. He was a little relieved as he didn't need to have that awkward conversation with Kate. Sophie thought she had won and was moving towards the pile to take the money, then Jane motioned Sophie away and placed her cards down on the table. She had a full house. No one thought that could happen with how drunk she was and both Mike and Sophie were lost for words.

"I can't believe I have finally won a round," said Jane as she took all the money including the notes, "I know exactly what I am going to do with these."

Mike knew what was coming next but he was surprised that Jane did not even pick the note she wrote. "I want to chose Sophie's and Mikes note," Jane said.

"Whats on the notes," asked Kate. Jane passed her the notes. "WHAT THE FUCK! You bet me," Kate said to Mike.

"I thought I was going to win." Mike said.

"I have already had my face fucked and eaten a gallon of Ethans cum and now I have to do this with Sophie," Kate said with a concerned look on her face. "And you" Kate said turning to Jane, "You are my mum and you are choosing this for me."

Jane looked a bit sheepish and said "I just think you need to relax a little and open up, there is nothing more wonderful than licked out by someone," Jane turned to Mike, "You tell her Mike, she might relax a little."

Mike got up and walked over to Kate and gave her a passionate kiss, Mike did not know if that would work or not. Kate did relaxed a little after the kiss and it looked like she was coming around to the idea of what was going to happen. "Well I will just have to go through with it," Kate said, "Its not like I have never thought about it" Kate smiled a little.

Sophie looked over and Kate and said. "So have I, ever since high school,"

Kate got up and moved to the sofa away from the table everyone could still see clearly what

was happening, on the way over Kate slid her panties down under her dress, Sophie got up and followed. From Mikes view point he saw Kate hike up her dress as Sophie dropped to her knees and crawled in-between Kates wide open legs. Moans could start being heard from over where the sofa was situated as Mike saw Sophie's ass high in the air.

"Lets go over to where Kate and Sophie are," Jane whispered to Mike as she started to rub her hand over his crotch, she started to move over to the sofa.

Mike was thinking this was too damn hot as he walked over there trying to hide his erection. Aaron and Ethan who have just been watching what was going on moved their seats over to get a better view.