Mike and Kate Ch. 02: Mike's Birthday

Story Info
Jane makes Mike's birthday very special.
8.7k words
4.62
7.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike woke up from a deep sleep, he could tell his penis was hard but wondered why it felt so good. Then he realised someone was sucking it, Mike groaned and looked over to his alarm clock, it was 10am on a Saturday morning. He pulled up the covers to see Kate sucking his hard penis.

"Fuck thats amazing," Mike said, Kate looked up at Mike for a second and she had a huge smile on her face and started to work Mike's penis even harder.

Kate had never woken Mike up sucking his penis before, ever since the poker party a few weeks ago she had been a bit more adventurous in the bedroom and she had not cared who heard too. Her mom was only a few doors down the hall, Mike groaned again with pleasure as the slurping noises from Kate got louder.

Kate took her mouth away from his penis. "Do you like me sucking you big, hard penis in a morning," said Kate seductively.

"I fucking love it," Mike said as he put both his hands on Kates beautiful blonde hair. He could now see she had one hand on his penis and the other was rubbing her clit furiously, 'This actually turned her on,' Mike thought to himself.

Kates moans we becoming more frequent as she was almost at climax. Mike grabbed her head and started pushing it further down towards the base of his penis, he knew he was close to orgasm too.

She managed to break away for some air, her eyes were watering but Mike could tell she was loving it, a long strand of saliva came followed from Kates mouth to Mike's penis. Mike grabbed the covers and removed them entirely. Kate was wearing her favourite pyjamas, a black satin set with extremely thin straps, the whole outfit showed of her tits nicely. Mike lowered his hand and undid one of the straps to revel her breast. He the started playing with her hard nipple.

Kate looked up, "Please can you cum on my face," said Kate desperately wanting Mike's permission.

"Thats not for you to decide," teased Mike, just saying this made Kate orgasm, she started to shudder with excitement, Mike then spun her around so he was on top of her. He revealed her other breast. Mike then slapped his penis on her beautiful breasts a few times. Kate moaned as he did this, she was still shuddering. Mike grabbed his penis and moved it in front of her gorgeous face. Kate looked up into Mike's eyes, biting her lip at the same time.

Mike orgasmed, spraying his cum directly in her face. There were three massive spurts and Mike moaned after each one of them. Some cum had fallen from her head onto her back satin pyjamas.

"I don't think I will get that cum off easily without mom seeing it," Kate said, she was still coming down from her orgasm as. Kate started to scoop up some of the cum from her face and put it down her throat.

"Oh well, she knows what we get up to when we are in our room," said Mike giving Kate a kiss on the forehead.

Kate got up from the bed, "Happy birthday by the way," Kate said as she started to head to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As she opened the door her mom just happened to be at the other side and was startled as she did not expect to see Kate on the other-side.

"Looks like you two have just had some fun,” Jane said with a smile on her face, looking at her cum stained pyjamas, "Did you save any for me?"

Kate blushed as she ran off to the bathroom, "Of cause we had fun,” Kate finally said not looking back.

Jane looked into Kate and Mike's room, she was just staring at Mike's penis, his erection finally gone, he slowly pulled the covers back on to the bed covering his manhood.

Mike looked at Jane, she had just got out of the shower and was wearing her usual white dressing gown.

"Anything left in there for me," Jane said looking around to check if Kate was looking and undid her whole dressing gown showing of her nice hour glass figure and her freshly shaved pussy. Her huge DD tits jiggled as she undid her robe. Mike’s penis shot back up and was very visible under the covers.

"Looks like thats a yes,"Jane said with a laugh, fastening up her dressing gown. "Maybe later," she said winking and then walking off. Mike could just hear her finish with 'happy birthday by the way.'

Since the poker game Jane had become more adventurous with Mike, showing her tits to him when ever Kate was not looking. Mike was tempted but he knew poker night was a one night experience and will never happen again.

Kate came back in and had freshly cleaned up. She still looked gorgeous.

"Is your penis still hard," Kate said looking at the bed covers.

"You just look so damn sexy standing there," Mike had to think quickly, he did not want to explain to Kate what her mom was just doing.

Kate blushed, "Aww thank you, we need to get up though, I am working a night shift tonight so we need to get everything done before I go out."

"Are you still working tonight? I thought we were going to go out for a nice meal and then to a bar for a few drinks," Mike said disappointedly.

"Don't worry, we can go out another day," Kate said, "Oh and your present has not arrived yet but it will be here soon I promise."

Mike could not help feeling a little more disappointed, but was looking forward to the present Kate had got him, she had not given any hint to what Kate had got Mike which she would usually do, she had been very secretive this year about it.

Mike decided to get up and get dressed and headed down to get some breakfast. As he went downstairs to the kitchen Jane was already there, she was dressed, wearing a white tank top which made her tits look massive, and a pair of dark denim jeans. Her ass looked so good in the jeans and Mike felt an urge to give her ass a slap but thought against it.

"Do you want some breakfast," Jane said to Mike. "I don't mind making you a special birthday breakfast."

"I'm ok thanks," Mike said to Jane trying to take his eyes off her tits. "I will just grab a bowl of cereal."

"You need to keep up your energy, I know my Kate is keeping you up all hours of the night," Jane said while trying not to refer to them having sex all the time.

‘She must be listening to our room,’ Mike thought to himself, which Mike thought was quite hot. As soon as he thought about it his mind started to wander towards the poker night, and the hot sex he had shared with Jane, and Sophie for that matter. Since that night he had not had to masturbate once in the shower as Kate was up for most things now and Mike was loving it.

"What are you up to today," Jane said to Mike.

"Nothing much I don't think, me and Kate are going to do some shopping and then Kate has to work the night shift so we will be back early," Mike said.

"Working? On your birthday," Jane said surprised. “I can’t believe she is not taking you out for a nice meal, or even cooking you something nice."

“It’s ok, we can do something another time. I understand how work can sometimes be a priority,” Mike said as Jane was passing him a bowl of cereal and a carton of milk.

“So what are you doing tonight if you and Kate aren’t doing anything,” Said Jane.

“Nothing I don’t think,” Mike said taking a bit of his cereal. “I will probably just stay in and play computer games, possibly with Aaron if he is online, and then go to bed early.

“Nonsense, you can’t just do nothing on your birthday,” Jane said. “I am having two of my friends over this evening so you can spend it with us if you want, we are not doing much, just gossip and drinking.”

“No, I don’t want to intrude on your party, besides it would be weird as I haven’t met your friends before,” Mike said. Just then Kate came down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen.

“Kate, tell Mike he should spend the evening with me and my friends tonight," Jane said taking a sip of orange juice while staring into Mike's eyes.

“You’re having friends over? Which friends are coming over?” Kate said. “If it’s who I think it is they might scare Mike off."

“Oh it just Penny and Alice,” Jane said. “We are having an elegant themed evening, we will be looking sexy and drinking lots of Champagne."

That got Mike attention as he was taking another bite of cereal. “I will think about it."

“Yeah,” Kate said. “You should have a bit of fun, it's your birthday.” Kate walked over to where the cereal was and made herself a bowl and went to sit next to Mike who was just finishing off his bowl.

“Right, I am just popping out,” Jane said. “Does anyone need anything while I am out." Mike and Kate both shook their heads and watched as Jane walked out of the door.

“You should have a good time on your birthday, go get drunk with my mom’s and her friends,” Kate said.

“And you would be fine with that,” Mike said.

“Yeah of course,” Kate said taking a few mouthfuls off her cereal.

Mike walked into the lounge, he had remembered he had a pile of birthday cards, he opened them one by one checking for money as he always did. As he got older he mainly got money rather than presents, but Kate, she always managed to get him really good gifts every single year.

"Hey, I have a card from Sophie and Ethan." Mike said to Kate in a surprised tone.

"Oh thats nice," Kate said not really looking up from her cereal.

"And it has a gift card in too." Mike said.

That caught Kates attention. "Really, what kind of gift card," Kate tried to peer over the card to see.

"Its a gift card for a couples massage," Mike said in a disappointing tone.

"That might be fun for us, something we can do together,” Kate said excitedly.

"I don't know, I never like those places," Mike said trying to figure out a way of not going having to go to the couples massage.

"I promise it will be really relaxing, for both of us," Kate said in a reassuring tone.

"Maybe, I will think about it. It might be quite good to relax after a stressful month at work," Mike said.

“Right are you ready to go out, we need to do some shopping before I have to actually work tonight,” Kate said.

—————————-

Kate had to work at 7pm and would not finish until 7am the next morning so Mike would be all alone for. He was still not sure whether to take up Jane on her offer. He knew for certain he would not be doing what happened on the poker night even though Jane probably wanted it.

Plus side there were three hot older women that would be in the house. The negative side, well Mike could not think of one. His penis started to twitch at the thought.

If he was going to take Jane up on her offer what would he wear? He was thinking of just some black trousers and an open collar white shirt, a bit more casual but its all he had last minute he could really wear.

Mike was playing video games when Kate came in. “Bye Mike, I am heading off to work now, Love you."

“Bye Kate, love you,” Mike said without looking at Kate, she came over and gave him a kiss on his forehead. Kate then headed off out the door.

Mike played a bit more on his game before Jane came up the stairs looking for him. “Mike, you need to get ready, I am insisting that you come to the party tonight,” Jane said.

Mike had been thinking about it and maybe it would be good for him to go to the party and drink a bit, he did not have to stay for long if he didn't want to. He assumed they would just be talking about girly things anyway.

“Ok,” Mike said. “I will come for a bit, I will need to have a shower and get ready.”

“Don’t worry,” Jane said. “It's only 8pm and the girls will not be here until 9:30pm, I am just about to pop in the shower now but I will go in my en-suite if you want to jump in the main shower.”

“Thats fine,” said Mike.

Mike switched off his game, he had been playing for a while now and was a little bored anyway. He then went into the bathroom to get ready. Mike went into the shower thinking he was only going to stay for a bit, he did not think a group if women wanted him around all night.

Mike was ready for 9pm and went downstairs, Jane was already downstairs ready, she was still setting up the living room ready for the women to arrive.

As Mike got down the stairs he got his first glimpse of what Jane was wearing and he thought he might be in a bit of trouble tonight. She was wearing a short orange dress, the length of the dress went to three or four inches above her knees, it was very tight and just like on poker night you could see her amazing hour glass figure. There were no straps on the dress and it looked like her tits were being held up by magic, they were pushed up showing her massive cleavage. When Jane turned around he could see her nice ass, he just wanted to go over there and give it one huge sexy slap. Mike quickly snapped out of it.

“So,” Mike started. “Who are your friends that are coming over tonight, I have not met them which is why I am was not sure about coming downstairs tonight."

"Ahh, I see," Jane said. "There is nothing to worry about, they both know you are coming and are excited to meet you, they have both known Kate since she was little and want to meet the guy that has swept her off her feet."

“Why is there another guy coming tonight?,” Mike joked.

“Well, there's Penny, she is the busty one of the group and has massive tits and a very nice body. She is the same age as me, 41 and has an 18 year old daughter, who I think goes to the same college you work at, but I might be wrong with that. She has been single ever since her husband passed away 5 years ago, we met when she came into the law firm I work to sort out the will of her late husband and we just hit it off straight away,” Jane said.

“Was that allowed?” Said Mike, “I mean were you allowed to be friends with customers."

“I don’t think it matters anymore, she's not one of our customers,” Jane said. “Anyway, she doesn't need to work as her husband left her a shit ton of money that she will probably never get through in her lifetime."

“Then there's Alice, she is an Air stewardess for one of the big companies, I forget which one, Alice is 45 and has just lived a single life. I think she has just enjoyed jet setting around the world and having lots of fun, if you know what I mean. When ever she is home we always make sure we have a get together, she is away more than she is at home, which is why we are having this party today as she has just got back from Thailand today,” Jane said.

“Wow, I would love to jet set around the world,” said Mike.

“She absolutely loves it and says she would never trade her life for anyone else’s,” Jane said.

“Well, I think I will get on with everyone. Do you need a hand with anything,” Mike said walking over to the kitchen.

“No I have just finished everything,” Jane said passing Mike a glass of chilled champagne. “Lets start drinking before everyone gets here."

Mike took one sip of the champagne and it instantly felt like it was his birthday finally, he could not help thinking how crazy all this was, why was he hanging out with his girlfriends mom and her friends, he knew it was going to be over soon and he did not want to over stay his welcome. The door bell rang and Jane went to answer it.

The first to arrive was Alice, she wasn't wearing a coat even though it was freezing outside, she must have got a taxi. She handed Jane a bottle of wine and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hi sweetie,” Said Alice in a bimbo like tone.

Alice was gorgeous, she had dark brown hair down to her breasts, Mike could not help thinking how similar she looked to Jane, very sexy and huge tits which had to be at least a DD, even bigger than Janes, Mike wondered if she'd had a boob job. She had big lips that said ‘I love to suck cock,' and Mike knew with her being an air stewardess those lips had probably seen a lot of action.

Alice was wearing a cream coloured dress, which complimented her hair and tanned skin nicely. The dress, much like Janes, was clinging to every part of her body, the length went below her nice large ass, Mike wanted to reach over and give it squeeze but he thought against it, since poker night he had been more interested in larger ass's like Janes. The dress itself had buttons that went all the way from the top to the bottom, even though there were button all the way to the top her large breasts would not let her fasten them to the top so she was showing a very nice amount of cleavage. Mike could feel his penis twitch a little.

“And you must be Mike,” Alice said as she moved in to give Mike a kiss on the cheek too, as she did her hand accidentally brushed his semi erect penis, Mike thought it might not have been an accident though.

“I've heard a lot about you from Jane, she speaks very highly of you and i'm glad you are able to make it today," Alice said. “Oh and happy birthday by the way, we will have to do something later to celebrate your birthday properly,” Alice finished and gave him a cheeky wink.

Mike was not sure about this, he thought he had made a huge mistake. He snapped himself out of it again and thought he was probably overthinking it. He thought he would spend a couple of hours there and then sneak off upstairs.

“Do you want a drink,” Mike said to Alice.

“I thought you would never ask, I am assuming you have Champagne,” Alice said with a smile.

“We do, I will get you a glass now,” as Mike went over to get the drink the doorbell rang again. Mike could hear a new voice from the kitchen, there was a lot of giggling and people cheering. When Mike got back to the group Penny had arrived. Mike passed the glass to Alice.

“Hi, you must be Kate’s Mike,” Penny said as she also came over to give him a kiss on the cheek, "I have been looking forward to meeting you."

“I am,” Mike said. “You are the last to arrive so you must be Penny he said."

“Thats correct, I have heard lot about you,” Penny said.

“Oh have you now, Jane does not know when to stop talking I think,” said Mike, everyone laughed except Jane.

“Erm I don’t talk about you that much,” Jane said. “I just talk about Kate and you pop in the conversation everyone now and again."

Everyone was still laughing at this point.

“No, no,” Penny said. “I have head some from my step-daughter Eve too."

'Eve,' Mike thought to himself, the name rung a bell but he had hundreds of students. Then it occurred to him, it must be Eve Taylor who was in his history class at college.

“Ohhh you’re Eve Taylors mom,” Mike said with a surprise. Eve was 18 and in the last year of college, she was in his last period History class, he had lots of students but Eve was one of the hot ones, she was very slim and an amazing body, she had small tits and was usually extremely quiet and never really said anything in class but was a bright young girl and seemed very popular.

“That correct Mr Evans,” Penny said.

“I hope you don’t call me that all night Ms Taylor,” They both laughed.

“My step-daughter seems to have quite the crush on you by the sounds of it, she is always talking about how hot you are, and now I can see why," Penny said looking Mike up and down.

Mike thought he better repay the compliment, “And I can see where Eve gets her good looks from,” Mike said but realised he should not have said that. “Wait, I think that came out wrong, she is your step-daughter." Luckily everyone was laughing hard and Mike thought it best to go off and get Penny a glass of Champagne before her digs himself deeper a deeper hole he can’t get out off.

On his way back from the kitchen Penny had now taken off her coat and he actually could not believe how stunning she looked, it was the stereo typical MILF setting, three gorgeous MILFs all together wearing very sexy outfits.

Penny was just as tall as Jane, had slightly smaller tits but they were still huge. She had long dark hair. She was wearing a gorgeous tight red bodycon dress, it was very high above the knees, if she sat down Mike could guarantee he would be able to see what colour panties she was wearing, if any. It had two straps holding in her large breasts. He thought Kate had one similar in her closet but did not think she would be as sexy as Penny would look in it.