Mike and Kate Ch. 02: Mike's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled out and now it was his turn to cum, he pulled Alice up forcefully and held his penis close to her face as she opened her mouth waiting for his cum eagerly. Mike came for a second time that evening, covering her face and filling her mouth. Mike was amazed that he could cum that much in one night, Alice did say it was a side effect.

He pulled Alice close again and whispered, "you deserved that, she was still rubbing her clit wanting another orgasm.

"What about me,” Jane said with an extremely disappointed look.

“Sorry Jane I'm spent,” Mike said, he was tired. "I need to go to bed.” Mike headed to the stairs, as he looked back he could see Penny passed out on the sofa, Alice was still masturbating trying to find that second orgasm, she still had cum around her face and had no intention of cleaning it off.

It was only Jane that was staring at him as he walked naked up the stairs. His penis was still hard and Mike wondered how long this drug would last. Mike thought to himself he had had an amazing night. Then an awful feeling came over him, what about Kate? What would she think, he had forgotten about her all evening.

All his clothes were still downstairs Mike thought he better go back and get them, he turned around to see Jane standing in the doorway. She looked pissed.

"No orgasm!" she said. "I have just fucked Alice and waited while you fucked Penny, patiently waiting my turn and I still don't get to orgasm.”

Jane looked amazing standing there. Her shaved pussy, her huge natural tits. She cupped her tits in her hand and started to lick her nipples staring at Mike seductively. Mike was still horny and grabbed his penis and before he knew it he was stroking it again.

Jane walked over to Mike and fell to her knees. She took his penis in her hands and started to rub it up and down, Mike let out an approving groan, he knew he had Jane exactly where he wanted her and he liked being in control. He wondered if he could make it three for three, he was going to call them his three magic wishes.

“Do you want me to make you cum" Mike said holding Janes face close to his, "I am going to need a favour, not now but when I ask for it you can't say no.”

Jane looked at Mike with longing eyes. "I will do anything you want, please just fuck me and make me cum.”

"Your wish is granted,” Mike sadistically said. He managed to get thee future wishes out of all three of the very sexy women and he had a few ideas already about how he could use them.

Mike took his penis and rammed it down Janes throat, she gagged at first it started to take it as if she had been taking it for years. Saliva started running down her mouth and onto Mike's balls, it made him want to cum again. Mike kept pumping her face as her makeup started to run, Janes fingers were furiously thrashing at her pussy, she desperately wanted to cum.

Mike thought it was time to turn things up a little, he removed his penis from her mouth and slapped it on her face a few times, he then moved in close and said "Now I am going fuck you,” Jane gasped as she got up, her tits were glistening with the drops of saliva, Jane wobbled a little as she walked over to the bed, Mike was not sure if that was from the alcohol, the drug or pure arousal she was feeling.

Jane got on all fours ready for Mike to penetrate her from behind, she was still rubbing her clit when Mike moved over behind her, he slapped his penis on her beautiful large ass a few times, he parted her ass cheeks and then penetrated her. As he entered she let out a long moan and her head hit the bed. Mike put one hand on her back and just started going at it hard and fast. He had already cum a few times so he felt like he could go forever. Mike slapped Janes ass a few more times. Every time he did a moan slipped passed her mouth, she was loving every second of this and Mike did not want it to end.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I am so close, yes, yes, yes,” Jane said as Mike's body was slapping against her ass. "Are you playing with me? make me cum NOW!” Jane Shouted.

Mike was so close, he knew he was going to shoot his load directly in her, and when he did that's when she was going to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum,” Mike screamed.

"CUM IN MY PUSSY NOW!" Jane screamed back. Just then Mike shot his load directly into her warm pussy. As Mike predicted it tipped Jane over the edge and she finally orgasmed. Jane let out a sigh of relief as she fell face down on the bed.

"Amazing, I don't think Kate realises how lucky she is to have you,” Jane said, Mike's cum was leaking from her pussy, another large load had been deposited just like before. Mike penis was finally deflating as he assumed the effects of the drug was now wearing off.

Jane rolled over and fell asleep. Mike was tired also and did the same.

—————————-

When Mike woke up it must have been early. The sun shone through the window, he looked over and Jane was gone, he was still naked and the sheets were stained in stale cum form the night before. At the end of the bed stood Kate.

"Good night was it,” Kate said.

"Erm, I think so,” Mike said very confused.

"So, I see you enjoyed my birthday present last night” Kate said with a cheeky smile.

"Your present?, to me?" Mike said with an even more confused look.

"Yup, I asked my mom to set it up for you because I knew the girls would show you a good time,” Kate said with a loving look moving towards the bed and sitting on the edge of it.

"Even the drugs?” Mike said.

"What drugs,” Kate said.

"The ones Alice supplied, they made me very horny all night.’

Kate let out a laugh, "I am not sure what drugs you are talking about but they sound very funny, you will have to tell me over breakfast.”