Mike & Lucy’s Anniversary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali introduced us to his boyfriend Ritchie.

"So did you like your meal?"

"Loved it," I said.

"Service was wonderful," said Lucy and we all had a good laugh. It felt very loaded.

I got them both a drink and we chatted small talk about the city and who did what and why we were visiting. We were all quite touchy-feely. Hands lingered on arms, on shoulders, around waists. We leaned in close to shout a few words here and there as the music pumped.

"So you're married," said Ali.

"Yes."

"But you're in a gay club?"

"Yes. We love it here."

"Interesting."

"They have a straight night you know."

"Not as fun."

"OK ..."

Ali looked to Ritchie, who smiled and nodded.

"Fancy a foursome?"

I nearly spat out my drink! While the thought of some new adventure had been on the cards I don't think either of us was expecting him to be so forward. Well, not this early on in the night. We both looked at each other and knew what our answer was.

"I meant for a dance," he said, hands out in mock shock, but smiling in a way that said he was most certainly not talking about a dance.

I looked at Lucy.

Then at Ali and Rich.

"Most definitely," I said and motioned for us all to go the dance floor. "After you."

We massaged our way through the throng on the dance floor, which was much busier than before. Bodies pressing against us until we made a bit of space where we could dance together. Close and tight together, with Lucy surrounded by us three men. She had her back to me and I had my hands round her hips as she swayed facing Ali, with his boyfriend Ritchie on our side and as the next few tracks dropped we all swayed and lifted our arms and spun and smiled and laughed and swirled until it was my turn in the middle. More people had pressed us in together. It was difficult to see. I was now facing Lucy with her hands around me and I could feel other hands on my hips and another body behind me. As the throbbing mass pulsed and strobe light flickered, bodies pushed into each other and I felt hands under my T shirt, up over my nipples, down my chest and brushing over my cock. Ritchie I assumed, as I could see Ali behind my wife. His face over her shoulder, his lean body behind her and his hands clearly roaming her body though the way we were standing only Ritchie and myself could really see, though others could surely have guessed.

As my hips moved against Ritchie I could feel his cock hardening as he pulled me into him and my own cock swelled under the pressure of his wandering hands and from the sight of Ali's hands moving around the hips of my wife under the fabric of her skirt.

He shouted in her ear and she nodded. Eyes to me. Biting her bottom lip. His hands moved round towards her pussy. She pushed forward into me and I felt his own hands against me as he started rubbing my wife's cunt. Her head rested back on his shoulder and her flush breasts pressed against me. I felt her breath on my cheek.

His hands pushed down, deep, and inside her. He looked straight at me, smiling, I felt an ache inside me. Looked at Lucy, her face in heaven, then moved in and kissed her, lips open, tongues pressing, as a relative stranger rubbed his fingers over my wife's pussy, his arms pressing against my own hardening cock.

I'm not sure how obvious it was to those dancers around us but no one seemed to care. There was plenty of others kissing, making out, hands wandering.

I felt Ritchie's hands on my hips. Swinging against me to the deep, urgent beat. His hard cock pressed against my ass. I pushed against him.

Ali's hands moved faster. Lucy's head fell against my shoulder. She bit into my neck.

"Fuuuuuuck," she cried out, as she orgasmed and shuddered into me. Then she turned and wrapped her arms around Ali and head to the side pushed her lips onto his and French kissed him deeply.

I turned to Richie. Hard and horny. We stared at each other. Then we moved in and kissed. Deep and full on the lips. I came up for breath. I'd never kissed another man before. "Let's get the fuck out of here," I shouted.

***

Our hotel was literally round the corner, and as we swiped through the security door the receptionist, also attractive but not quite right, glanced up, raised an eyebrow then went back to his phone.

Those 30 seconds or so in the lift were tense. We all stood in silence, us three males leaning against a wall. Lucy in the middle, gently swinging. Moments of agonising eye contact between us all until the lift opened and we strode out.

I unlocked our suite room door and held it open for Lucy, followed by Ali and then Ritchie. I shut it behind us.

Days, if not weeks of tension between Lucy and I was on the verge of bursting. The club had been a taster. The host in me wanted to offer a glass of something to drink. We had Prosecco in the fridge.

Ali eyed the bed. "It's huge."

"Mmm, hmm," replied Lucy, biting her lip. I didn't think she had the furniture in mind.

Lucy made the first move. She sat in the armchair by the bed. Even with her legs closed demurely I could see that somewhere along the way she'd lost the strip of fabric that had once been falsely advertised as underwear.

Us three men stood close by, next to the side of the bed, certain of what was about to happen but unsure of how to start. I could feel my erection building and my throat was dry. Felt my heart pounding. Ali adjusted himself. Ritchie cleared his throat.

"Take your clothes off Mal."

I looked at me wife. Her legs now slightly open, a dark inviting gap where the top of her thighs met the hem of her short dress.

The T-shirt came off first. Both men moved towards me. Then my shoes and socks. Ali's hand reached out across my chest. I felt Ritchie go for my belt, unbuckling it with an easy clink. Trousers undone and pushed down by three pairs of hands. I stepped out of them, then my pants.

My swollen cock swung out straight and hard in front of me. Ali and Ritchie eyed me. Eyed my cock. Their hands on my chest and back and ass but not going near my swollen member.

"Make Ali and Ritchie feel welcome Mal.

"Undo their trousers.

"I want to watch you suck their dicks."

Ritchie was halfway there when his lively looking cock popped out from his pants. I turned to Ali who smiled at me. Both my hands undid his buckle. Then undid his trousers, pushed them down with the sides of my hands, my palms over his hips. Even under his pants I could see the impressive outline of his large cock. I pushed his pants down over it and it sprung up. I'd only seen a dick that big in pornos.

"Wow," I heard myself say.

I knelt and wrapped my hands around Ali's dick and turned to Ritchie, putting my other hand around him.

They moved closer, arms outreached. They embraced and started kissing lustfully as I played with both their dicks.

Above me, shirt buttons were coming undone and Ali lifted and pulled off Ritchie's T-shirt, rubbed his hands over his smooth, taut muscular chest.

Ritchie's hand rested on the back of my head. I felt a gentle pressure pushing me into him and from over by the corner, Lucy's voice, heightened with excited tension, "Go on, I know you want to."

I really did. I lent over and kissed the head of Ritchie's swollen cock, then moved my mouth down and over it. It felt amazing. I felt him tense and swell as my lips and tongue moved along him. I sucked and salivated over him, my hand rubbing back and forth in tandem with my head. I felt three sets of eyes on me. I felt this was a performance, so I tried to give Ritchie the blow job of his life.

But I could feel the calling of Ali. I felt another hand on my head pull me away and off Ritchie and then I was face to face with his long and thick cock.

I felt my mouth stretch, and I gagged when the soft hardness of his head reached the back of my throat. I lifted off it for breath, then lent forward again.

"Ah fucking yes," he moaned and I felt my own saliva drool from my chin as he started to face-fuck me, his hands on either side of my face now, pumping me back and forth.

"Go on, take that fucking dick."

It was the right side of rough. I fucking loved it.

I felt a stab of guilt for Ritchie and tried reaching out for him, but I needed both my hands on Ali's waist, a barrier to him pushing deeper than I could manage. Still he tried. Still I loved it. My cock was rock hard and I delighted in the feeling of being naked in front of my wife and these two relative strangers. I started moving my ass, gently rocking it as Ali's big cock fucked my face.

Then I felt a hand between my legs, reaching for my shaved balls and cock. It pulled my skin back. Squeezed my balls. Then grabbed my cock again and pulled me up on to all fours.

Ali had sat down on the bed by now. I had both arms resting on the mattress propping myself up as I bobbed on his cock, my ass now exposed. Eager.

The sudden sharp shock of a slap. Then the sound of spit. Then a wet winger at my anus. I pushed back hungrily on it. The slight stretch of another.

"Here."

Lucy, ever thoughtful, had passed over lube. I felt the cool liquid on and then in me, as Ritchie probed around with his fingers. I knew what was coming next, and I couldn't wait.

Months of waiting and the recent build-up all come to this moment as Ritchie pushed his slick, lubed cock against me. Eagerly I pushed back, relaxed. I felt him pull my cheeks apart and then a stretch and oh my god how I moaned as his hard dick slid in me.

"Oh fucking wow," said Lucy. "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I had my hand on Ali's cock, pulling the skin back as I did my best to keep the lush purple head of his cock in my mouth.

Ali lay back, his eyes on me at first but I looked up and over and he was also looking at my wife. Her legs now wide apart, her pink pussy lips swollen, her mouth eager as she watched me, her husband of ten years and a day get spitroasted.

My ass was slapped and then Ritchie had both hands on my hips and rocked forward and back, his iron-hard cock sliding in all the way into my eager ass. Each time he bottomed out I moaned on Ali's dick. I was in heaven.

Ritchie began to pick up the pace and as I jerked back and forth I came off Ali's cock. My hands slipped to the side as I lay my head on the bed, my ass high, and lost all inhibitions and cares as Ritchie dove into my ass again and again. I became aware of Ali shuffling off to the side and so I moved further up the bed with each hard thrust from Ritchie.

Now naked, Ali stood up and walked slowly across to my wife. His taut muscular body looked beautiful. His huge rod of a cock pointed out from him. Lucy gingerly reached out. Our eyes locked, she wrapped her hand around it, still sopping with my saliva, and began to gently jerk him off.

"You have a really big dick, Ali," she said, addressing Ali but smiling at me.

She stood up, her fuck me dress around her waist, resting on her hips, and guided Ali back to the bed. She pushed him down on his back right next to where I was now moaning loudly on the bed, my ass being fucked by Ritchie.

She seductively slid the dress over her hips and let it fall to the fall, then brought a knee on to the bed, then the other.

With both hands on Ali's chest she lifted a leg over his body, her pelvis above his centre. Her wet pussy and swollen pink lips inches above Ali.

"Grab his dick Mal."

Ritchie paused. I reached out and held it vertical as Lucy lowered herself on to Ali's large dick. I watched with lust as her wet lips took in his purple head, as her cunt expanded and widened round the hard pole I was clutching at the base.

"Oh my god. Fuck that feels so big. Can you see how stretched my cunt is husband?"

"Yes," I grunted. I watched it slowly slide into her.

"I'm going to ride this magnificent cock while you get fucked and then you're going to clean me up."

"Yes."

Ali's hands had reached up to Lucy's full breasts and he caressed them as she started to rock back and forth, not quite taking his full length, but near enough.

"Turn over," Ritchie said

I lay alongside Ali as Ritchie raised my legs over his shoulders, his hand pressed down on my thighs as he pushed into me.

Lucy reached over and grabbed my cock.

"You're so fucking hard. So sexy watching you take his beautiful dick."

The talking between us phased out. Replaced by guttural moans as our four sweaty bodies rocked and slid and thrust together. Hands roamed. Sweat glistened. Tongues licked. Lips kissed.

The feeling of Ritchie's long pole sliding in and out of me. Someone's hand on my cock. The occasional pinch of a nipple. Ritchie's thighs against the back of mine as he thrust in. The sight of Lucy riding Ali. Her outer labia pink and engorged and glistening. His cock, soaked with my wife's juices, stretching her. Ali and Ritchie staring at each other.

"I love you," one of us said.

"I love you too."

"This is so fucking hot."

"I'm so close."

"Me too."

"Me too."

"I'm coming."

"Oh god I'm coming."

Ritchie came first. I felt his hot cum erupt in my ass and he rocked furiously into me, nudging me forwards onto the bed with each rapid jerk. Only to be be pulled back again as he withdrew for another long thrust.

Lucy's orgasm was building and building and she rocked back and forth hard and hard and with a great cry Ali exploded into her. Leaking white cum into her that seeped out of her and down his dick as she herself arched back, clutching her breasts and let out a cry that was borderline a scream as she orgasmed for almost a minute on our waiter.

Too much for me - I'd felt the orgasm in my ass rise and rise and rise but not quite there and as Ritchie jerked me I exploded all over my chest.

Lucy fell on top of me.

Ritchie withdrew and nestled up to Ali.

And the four of us lay like that, laughing quietly. Hands stroking one another.

"Happy anniversary."

I shuffled down and started to kiss Lucy's breasts. My hand reached down to her soaked and swollen pussy. I felt Ali's cum in and around her. I moved down, kissed her belly, felt her hand on my head give a gentle push of encouragement.

She lifted a leg over me and curled it round my shoulders and pulled my head into her. Cum coated her outer labia, bright pink, and seeped out of her vulva. I lowered my head down and flicked the tip of tongue over the hood of her clit. Then I pushed my head into her and kissed her cunt probing with my tongue and lapping at the cum. Tasting her sweet, salted, pungent cream pie. I was rock hard again.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ali and Ritchie masterbating each other. Glances at me as they kissed and hands rubbed over their chests. Lucy had her head back in ecstasy.

I kissed and licked and sucked her pussy, savouring the sweet tang of Ali's cum, and as I did she started to rock her hips on my face as I probed her clit with my tongue and lips, she pulled my head into her as she came on my face, crying out and her thighs squeezing my head. She released me and let out a slow, mellow satisfied sigh.

Both men lazily stoked the other's cock, watching our performance.

"That was sexy."

"You're very beautiful Lucy."

"Come her." My wife reached down, soft hands on either side of my wet face and willed me up and onto her. Her legs wide open, her hand reached down and pulled me into her. My cock slipped in easily. The warm feeling of her slick and soaking cunt felt ecstatic. I thought I was going to explode. I could feel the orgasm moments away. We didn't move. She just held me there, enjoying this intimate sensation and the feeling of our bodies together, Ali and Ritchie watching. Then I slid slowly out of her, then pushed in again with my hips.

"Oh you feel so good Mal."

Ali came off the bed. I could sense him behind me. Ritchie lay there stroking his cock.

"I think Ritchie really enjoyed fucking your tight ass Mal."

I looked over my should and could see Ali standing right behind me. His enormous dick pointing straight at me.

I looked back at Lucy. She grinned eagerly.

Ali slapped me. Then gently stroked me. Then I felt his fingers graze over my hole, still wet and slick with Ritchie's cum. Ali slid in a finger, pushing me deeper into Lucy.

"Not so tight now though."

He pulled out and so did I. Then I felt a second finger pushed in, deeper, and I thrust into Lucy with a gasp and a grunt.

"As I fingered your wife's pussy in the club Mal, do you know what she whispered to me?"

His fingers moved up and down, stretching my ass.

"She told me that you loved getting fucked in the ass. That you were a total fucking slut for it."

I groaned yes. Fuck, I was in heaven.

I stayed deep in Lucy but the small movements Ali was making had my pelvis grinding against the outside of her pussy. She squeezed her muscles and pulsed my cock.

"Can you feel that?" she whispered.

"Fucking hell yes."

She started to grind against me. Ali I felt now had three, possibly four, fingers in me. Then he withdrew suddenly. I felt empty, and hungry for what I knew was coming. I pulled my ass back in eagerness.

I heard the clip and squirt of the tube of lube, then I felt Ali's weight on the bed as he knelt behind me.

I went up on my elbows to take the weight off Lucy. My cock was still deep in her, and she gently ground against my pelvis bone. My ass felt open, exposed. I was eager and hungry. In all honesty, I was gagging for this cock.

I felt his cock nudge my anus. The tip slid against the outside, pressed on my opening. Then a soft pressure, then a push, and he was inside me, and Christ!

I grunted and grimaced for a moment, then I pushed back and relaxed.

"You're so fucking sexy," Lucy whispered up to me.

Ali pushed again, slowly, and then his cock eased in, sliding in for what seemed like forever. My eyes almost rolled right back. I grunted and moaned long and low.

Ali ceased. Paused for a moment, but I was already for him. I wanted fucked and everyone in that room knew it.

He pulled out a touch then pushed all the way in and rested on my back. He leant over me and looked down at Lucy.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Your husband has a very sexy ass."

"Yes. Glad you like it."

I moved to the side, shifting my weight slightly off Lucy.

I hadn't expected this but I didn't care either. Ali leant over me, brought his head down and past my shoulder. Lucy lifted her head and he and my wife French kissed passionately, mere inches from my face. Tongues darted amid widening lips. My heart stung for a moment though it was an incredibly sexy sight. Lucy started to contract her vagina, squeezing my cock, and Ali pushed deeper into me.

I looked at Ritchie over to our right, propped up against the bed, naked, legs splayed, his hard cock in his hands, eyes transfixed.

There was a jealousy there too, but we were too far down this road of wanton lust to really take notice of it. I pushed back against Ali and his glorious dick, withdrawing from my wife. Sandwiched between them I rocked my hips very slightly back and forth.

The kiss stopped.

"You feel him move."

"Yes."

"He's such a slut, he wants my cock so bad."

"Yes."

"Like you did."

"Yes."

"I'm going to fuck him so hard."

"Yes."

He rode me slow at first. Each time his long cock went into me it brought me closer to the deep, deep orgasm I've only had this way. I could feel its slow build. I craved it.

Then he jerked deep and hard as he bottomed out. I thrust forward, Lucy pushed up. He withdrew and my ass followed up after up, sliding out of Lucy.

She edged away and out from under me. She lay next to Ritchie and I got on all fours.

Ali wrapped his hands around my hips and and began to fuck me hard. He drilled in hard and energetically. Thrusting with his slick rod again and again. I lost myself and moaned out load with each thrust.