Mike & Lucy’s Anniversary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and Ritchie in front of me began to masterbate. I barely noticed. Then it dawned on me that we were the show and that turned me on even more.

I could take his cock easily at this point.

"Oh god, yes fuck me."

"Slap my ass."

"Fill me up with that monster cock."

"Give it to me."

"Harder, yes, harder."

"Fuck, yes, like that."

I said all that and more amid the wet slapping sound but I couldn't help myself and didn't care anyway as that deep orgasm from within me loomed closer.

My cock, rock hard, swung and slapped against me as I was jerked back and forth.

And then it was there. I was on the cusp. The anal orgasm I craved - am craving for - began to ripple through me. I lay flat on the bed with Ali on top and as his last few thrusts into me I said

"Oh god I'm coming."

"Oh god I'm coming."

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeessssss."

Like an unstoppable wave it crashed through and over me. I lost control of my arms and legs and everything as I moaned and grunted and yelled out and came.

I felt the cum pulse out of my cock but the orgasm burst through me from deeper inside. Ali's cock burst, spurting cum in my ass as he grunted and ground into me. Lucy's hands worked a fury against her clit, two fingers inside her, and her head reached back and top lip bitten back, as spunk spurted across Ritchie's chest.

I lay there spreadeagled, panting. Pulses of the remnants of orgasm radiated through me. I felt the wet cum on Ali's cock as it slid out of me and over my ass, now so empty.

"Oh wow. Oh fucking wow," Lucy said eventually as she crawled over to me and gently kissed the side of my head. "That was so intense."

Ali sidled up to Ritchie. Kissed him. A reassurance. I wasn't really aware of all this at the time. Just remembered those details afterwards, after that electric explosion of bliss and energy.

I dozed off. Somebody went to the loo. Lucy lay on top of me, hugged and cradled me. Ali and Ritchie spooned. Then I was aware of whispering, kissing, and of the two men getting up and getting dressed.

Long kisses between us all, even Ritchie and Lucy. No pangs of jealousy. "Next time you're through, look us up."

And with that the two men left the room and the door clicked shut and Lucy and I, naked, lay tight close together on the bed, my ass raw and loose, her arm around me, and a pleasing ache throughout my body as we drifted off and into a deep and erotic sleep.