All Comments on 'Mike & Melody Ch. 05'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

Well written, good dialogue, but I personally would like more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Write more you have such a hot story going on and so much more to keep writing about now that there is an extra cock to play with all of that hot pussy.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

Very good story. Wish you would keep going.

willymakeitwillymakeitalmost 4 years ago
Mike, Melody & Mitch

Great story, strong story line, very few grammatical errors. But I do have a complaint. The use of three names that begin with M. It might just be me but when I get immersed in the reading sometimes and depending on the story / author I forget, was it Mitch, Melody or Mike, or Bill, Bob, & Betty, or Jim, Jan & Joe. This comment is just a suggestion that may help readers enjoy the story more, please try to breakup the primary names of the characters. While I have sited you, please take no offense as other do this as well. Since this was written back in 2015 I don’t suspect there’ll be anymore chapters. But thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I'm reading all of your stories. I like them all. Keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it until it became apparent that Mel wants to screw other men…

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
Abrupt ending

After reading all 5 chapters , i thought the story was very good , nicely paced very erotic , but it seemed that the story did not follow on from previous chapter lots of loose ends , what happened to the lad doing the gardening , and how did Mitch come into the story , what happened to Linda also what happened with Emily, i think you spoiled by trying to add to many people into the story , mayby less people would have allowed you to add more content to plot lines as a whole , but thats just my opinion and i have not written any stories myself so i guess i have no write to critique your work , but thank you for your time and effort and i still gave it 5 stars .

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

An enjoyable and exciting story. It needs about 17 more chapters to flesh it out a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES