All Comments on 'Mike & Savy Ch. 04'

by JustAnotherMarylander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

First off I want to say I love the story. However is there any real reason or need to do one chapter from mike's pov and then do the same story line from savy's pov? I mean I get that you trying to get the whole story out there. Couldn't you take third person perspective or switch between savy and mike as needed?

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Best Chapter

This is the best chapter of the whole series, thus far. 'The first 5*, for me, and somehow better than Mike's version. 'A fine feminine depiction of Savy's emotions and feelings. Are you sure you're a guy, MD'er? LOL! Maybe you had some help - good job, if so. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it!

You've got a great love story going here. I love their interaction and intercourse, I love the depth of the details you provide. Love Mike's chest hair and stomach hair -- that goes so far in making a man look sexy, and Savy seems to enjoy it so! Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love it keep up the great story. I love how you alternate the his and her perspective. Looking forward to the next part .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A True Fiction.

Well JAM, you have a knack with narrative and being believable. Also, thanks for not being 'gaudy' and 'grouse'. It is going to be a challenge bringing "Mom" in on the idea. I understand this is fictional but, it may have happened 'more than once' in real life. How to say this in a short story, I know of an adopted brother and sister in my old home town who are normal everyday people. Sam is married with 3 children but presently separated from his wife. Jen, his adopted sister, is beautiful and has had several serious boyfriends but never married. Jen, at the age of 35 decided she wanted children, her boyfriend didn't and he moved on. She got pregnant (how, I didn't know) and now her 9 year old daughter looks EXACTLY like Sam. It isn't a family inheritance sense there is no blood relations to Mother, Dad, or Brother. "Kitty" looks more like Sam than his two daughters do. I am totally amazed. Anyway, I look forward to a few more chapters when you find time. A new fan, an Old Briar Rabbit.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
beautiful

well done

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good writing

You seem to have a knack for writing a good story. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous